HOT SHOTS: M.I.L.F Spring Break Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How so?"

"He says sort of the same kind of stuff; he's cool like that and smokes a lot of weed. Uhm, I mean it's for medicinal use of course, Nova." I was embarrassed feeling like I had to explain my statement, but she just smiled while pulling an intertwined hose from the side of the trailer.

"Shawn, do you smoke?"

"Yeah I like to do a bowl if you get my drift." There was some kind of rectangular object attached to the end of the hose with the spray nozzle that Nova fiddled with finally getting it to work filling the tub. I looked around feeling odd in spite of my nudity before she noticed.

"This little invention makes perfect bath water for my tub, here."

"This is your tub?"

"Sure, I probably could've put one in the house, but it saves room that I use for other things. Don't worry, I have a functional bathroom, two in each side of my trailers, here."

"That's interesting." Nova walked over to a little shelf by the fence as I looked around noticing a wide variety of plants and little potted trees. There was a rock garden on the far side of the yard which looked meticulously planned. Nova returned with a bucket hanging from an arm. There was no doubt about the "Earth Mother" aspect she'd spoke of as she returned with a clear bottle spraying some liquid into the tub.

"This is an Aloe Vera blend of my own design which is great for the skin. It has other properties that are good for the body as well. Come on Shawn, get in the bath; I'll wash you." She helped me into the tub holding on firmly until I managed to have a seat. My legs dangled over the edge of the metal tub as she knelt beside it removing a large sponge from the bucket.

"So, are you an inventor or something?"

"Sure, I guess you could put it that way in general terms. I like to think that I make things the world needs, Shawn. How's the water?" She had begun washing me making me feel like her child or something. I struggled to hide my erection as her breasts rubbed up against my arm.

"It's fine, perfect Nova."

"It took a while to get the mix right; but I like being able to take a bath with no adjustment period. That coupled with my soaps make this a potent relaxation ideal for stress relief. Are you feeling better, Shawn; this should help you manage the stress."

"Thanks." She went to wash my crotch area, but I still tried to hide my erection; Nova glanced at my tumescence.

"Shawn, would you like me to touch you?" The question made my heart thump in my chest, hard. Before I could answer, the sound of her child Eros crying interrupted us. She left the sponge in the bath water going to check on her son leaving me to finish up. I beat myself up on the inside for being so intimidated by Nova even though I'd recently engaged in sex with four women. None of them complained about anything, but I had to admit the older women I'd slept with were in charge from the start leaving me conflicted. It felt strange meeting this new woman who seemed more than willing to sleep with me, but she was definitely in charge of the situation. I finished washing up as Nova appeared with a kimono and towels draped over her arm.

"I've got to make Eros a snack; maybe we can talk later; I thought you'd be more relaxed if you ejaculated, sorry."

"No, I'm sorry for being all nervous and stuff; you're just so pretty and all."

"I'm going to leave this some drying towels and a robe; come on inside when you finish bathing." She instructed before going over to the washing machine starting the wash. Nova disappeared inside again leaving me to bathe and ponder everything that occurred since spring break began. A couple of times my thoughts flowed to Daisy getting screwed by that Chad Bostwick guy. There was no way I could un-see that big guy utterly smashing her box into oblivion. The memory made me cringe filling me with rage and sadness realizing I'd cheated first. I finished up drying off in the back yard quickly covering myself with the kimono starting back inside wanting to run from the recurring memory.

"Feeling a little bit better, Shawn?" Nova was cooking up some fajitas on a hot plate on her counter. The smell made my stomach growl as I looked over finding Eros in his high chair. There was a wealth of food in front of the toddler, but he seemed content just drinking from his plastic baby cup as Nova poured me a tumbler of juice.

"Have some of this; I squeezed it myself this morning." The mix was potent but incredibly sweet as my gaze was drawn to the heavy curtain separating the rest of the trailer.

"Shawn, you said you like to smoke a bowl, right?"

"Yeah, nothing takes the edge off like a good joint." Nova handed me a plate with three distinctly different fajitas on it. She made a second plate of some brown rice and beans placed it on the counter before filling my cup again.

"There's something I'd like you to do for me, if you don't mind."

"Yeah?" Nova walked over drawing the curtain back revealing the hidden side of her home.

"Is that what I think it is, Nova?" I found myself staring at a hydroponic garden dedicated to growing weed that extended for the length of the trailer in which it was situated. It was well kept and clean as I stepped inside taking in the aroma, truly finding heaven. Nova followed me inside watching my reaction to her setup.

"I'm growing several strains here, my own personal blends; would you please test out a few?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Baby." Nova reminded again as Eros' baby cup suddenly bounced off the back of my head. That thick plastic cup kind of hurt as Nova walked over to her cabinet retrieving a similar cup from its confines filling it for her son. I retrieved the cup as Eros tossed some food from his high chair onto my kimono. His mother leaned in whispering in his ear before giving him a kiss on the forehead which made the tike smile happily.

Hey, I'll roll a few flavors for you; take Eros to his room. You game Shawn; Eros has a lot of consoles, maybe you could watch him a little while I prepare some of my wares for you?"

"Sure ma'am, uhm Nova." Eros kicked at me when I went to pick him up out of the high chair. Once his little feet were on the floor, the toddler took my hand leading me to his cluttered room. He seemed proud of his toy collection handing me a number of toy cars and some action figures. This proved problematic as he continued stacking the toys in my arms.

"Man, you've got everything little guy; your mom really loves you." Much like his mother, Eros didn't respond verbally at all making me wonder if her was mute. Eros booted up one of his game consoles which actually looked like a computer hard drive that should have given a kid trouble, but he managed to boot up a sports game before presenting me with a set of VR-Shades. I still had a handful of his toys, but the toddler knocking them out of my hands wanting me to put the shades on as we both squatted down in front of his television. He nudged me in the side wanting me to play.

"Okay, I don't really do this much, if at all Eros." He continued prodding me until I was playing the game with modest success. Eros was content to watch me play as I started getting into the mechanics of the game eventually losing myself.

"EROS!!" I was jolted out of the game finding myself looking down the barrel of a gun. Nova reached inside the room snatching the weapon away also pulling her son out of view. I couldn't believe how close I'd come staring from the screen to the doorframe. I could hear Nova whispering to her son before he started bawling.

"Po-Po!!" The kid cried making the first verbal utterance since we'd met on the beach.

"No son, Shawn is not the po-po; you're on time out mister; now march into the kitchen and face the wall." I was blown away by her casual scolding of her child who'd nearly committed a murder. I figured it was time to hit the streets back home stepping into the hallway. Nova was at the end of the corridor watching her son who was sitting in a small chair facing the wall. His sobs filled the house until she handed him what looked like a granola bar. I figured I'd slip out turning to find another surprise in the person of this massive biker staring at me through the screen door. He looked like a wild man with a full mane of shaggy hair along with equally thick mustache and beard that extended down hiding his neck. He was wearing some sunglasses as he tried the door repeatedly before regarding me.

"Little help here, homes?" He sounded Hispanic but I couldn't tell as I nodded my head in the negative, frightened.

"Come on bro; open the door, please." I was petrified thinking he could rip the door off if he so chose. I wondered if this was Eros' father alerted to the distressed dries of his son.

"Oh, hey Angel!" Nova squeezed past me opening the door for the biker who never took his eyes off me as he stepped inside. They embraced in a deep hug with Nova showing more emotion than I'd noticed before. My heart leapt into my throat as he walked up bumping chests with me, almost knocking me over. This guy was a veritable man mountain with a huge pot belly that was partially visible from the bottom of the tattered Von Dutch wife beater he wore along with his leather vest. My eyes went to the innumerable patches sewn onto his leather vest. The stench of weed and cigarette smoke was omnipresent on his person.

"Man, you are so rude."

"He didn't mean it; Eros nearly shot him while they were playing in his room." Nova explained as his features softened upon hearing her explanation.

"Damn, that's fucked up." Angel laughed like the kid was playing a prank or something.

"Language!"

"Oh, I'm sorry about that; hey man, you good?" Angel offered his hand pulling me into a deep, uncomfortable hug when I took it. This guy was powerful leaving no doubt he could destroy me with very little effort.

"I'm fine."

"Probably shit your pants, huh?" Angel laughed some more before Nova reached up pinching his ear.

"Angel, my son is sitting right at the end of the corridor; please respect my house."

She pulled the shades from his face looking stern faced as he shook his head. Her phone started ringing on the kitchen counter. I noticed it was plugged into a portable battery as she released his ear placing his shades in her cleavage.

"Hey, you know how I get sometimes, right Nova?" It was his way of apologizing.

"Sure, go get Shawn's bike and tune it up for me, please." The man mountain offered his fist to me doing a bump before leaving the house. A few seconds later, I saw him walk by with my bike under his arm like it weighed nothing. Anxiety crept in as I wondered if I'd ever see my Ducati again. Nova was in the kitchen talking on the phone, her conversation drowned out as several bikers sped up and down the street outside the trailer. It seemed like they were racing or something as a few elderly neighbors watched and commented.

"Shawn, come on back." Nova was standing by the kitchen counter waiting. I found a number of rolled joints on a plate. I picked up one detecting what seemed like a sort of pineapple scent running it under my nose.

"Smells good."

"I hope you enjoy these; I just got a text that Eros' father just drove inside the gate."

"Angel's not his father?"

"Of course not, watch my son while I work things out with Greg about the money he owes me."

"Maybe, you could take him to court." I

offered feeling stupid for offering an unsolicited opinion, but Nova smiled wryly pinching my cheek. She glanced over making sure Eros wasn't watching before giving me a light kiss. The sound of the bikes seemed to get louder and louder as my eyes followed the sway of her full ass as Nova opened the screen door stepping out on her porch to wait for her ex. I examined a few more of the joints unsure if I should light one glancing out the small kitchen window noticing that two sets of bikers were parked on either side of the street in sets of two. Their choppers were pointed in the direction of Nova's trailer giving me the impression they were waiting for something. While I was contemplating the situation, a Prius appeared gradually approaching followed closely by a hog flanked by two bikes driven by some scary looking dudes. I glanced over towards the screen door finding Nova pulling up the heavy door with a smile. She apparently didn't want me seeing her interaction with Eros father, Greg.

"Daddy here." The toddler commented still facing the wall.

I resisted the urge to ask if his dad were a biker as some noise right below the window disturbed me. I peer over the ledge finding some guys walking by, also bikers going towards the front of the trailer. The hair on the back of my neck and forearms stood up. I didn't know what was going on, but I was glad I wasn't Greg. I heard some more noise, a little muted this time finding my gaze looking down at the plate containing the assorted joints. Eros silently hummed to himself still chomping on his treat. The situation was surreal as I Billy Idol's "Eyes without a Face" played a few doors over providing an unlikely soundtrack to the proceedings. I was starting to get scared noticing more activity out on the street from the window as the bikers jostled and horse played.

"Shawn?" I found Nova staring at me from the now open front door, still serenely calm.

"Uhm, yeah?"

"Bring my son to me." Eros was already standing at my side offering his hand. I walked the little tike up to the front room as she stepped inside picking him up.

"Eros, you have fun with your father; tell Shawn goodbye." She kissed one of his pudgy cheeks as the toddler wrapped his arms around her neck laying his head on her shoulder.

"Bye Shawn; we play again."

"Sure no problem little man." Eros made a gun gesture at me as his mother carried him out onto the porch. I took the opportunity to glance outside watching Nova place her son in the child seat of the light blue Prius giving him another kiss on the cheek. Greg was facing away from my direction outside the driver's side of the car with good reason. At least six bikers were surrounding him on all sides as Nova closed the car door walking around the back of the hatchback as some of the men parted letting her through. She gave him a deep hug appearing to whisper something in his ear before kissing him on the forehead. The guy had a head full of curly blonde hair finally giving me a glimpse of his face as the bikers took a few steps back allowing him to get behind the wheel. He stared over at me for a few seconds looking like he'd just gone through the five stages of grief. The car slowly backed up, carefully pulling away only to be followed out by the three choppers as it left. I found Nova glancing at me waving her hand dismissively telling me to close the heavy door.

"Shit, that's fucked up."

I sat on the couch worried about what would happen next realizing that my clothes were currently being washed in her backyard. She had my wallet, keys and phone too while Angel already took my bike away somewhere. I set the plate down on her coffee table trying to figure out if I should just hoof it out of there when Nova opened the door smiling at me before closing and locking it behind herself. She walked over having a seat beside me, still looking serenely relaxed. It felt like she was inspecting me as her arm rested on the back of the couch. Nova glanced out the window watching the remaining bikers pull off before she regarded me.

"Shawn, I'd like to apologize for scaring you just now."

"I'm-not scared." I was terrified.

"Of course you are; but I'd like to offer that you're taking things out of context here. I'm not going to explain my personal life, but I want to help you out with your problem."

"My problem?" I didn't look at her letting my eyes go to the coffee table finding a book there that read "Why Can't Women Have a Junior?" which sounded stupid as all get out. Nova reached down pulling a lighter from under the coffee table lighting one of the joints.

"You are a pushover." She took a few puffs before offering me the joint.

"I'm not a pushover." I replied after an exceptionally long drag to steel my nerves.

"Sure you are, Shawn; tell me about having sex with your girlfriend's mother. How'd that happen?" Nova leaned forward resting her elbows on her knees, listening.

"Well, I went over Daisy's house thinking we were going to sleep together, but she was gone, and Diane was there. She wanted to know if I was boning, uh sleeping with her daughter. Thing kind of went sideways while we were talking, Diane kind of got me to go down on her and from there..." I took several drags recounting the story of my deflowerment understanding how cringey it sounded.

"So, you fucked her; what's she look like?"

"Platinum blonde, fucking hot, all legs and ass, too." The joint was having somewhat of an effect on me.

"Is that right; what's her name again?"

"Diane Hartford, Daisy's her kid; uhm daughter that I was kind of dating."

"Yeah, why didn't you fuck Daisy?" she asked taking the joint back with a finishing drag on it as I blatantly stared at her boobs which looked awesome squeezed together in the multicolored halter. They looked shiny from sweat, I was perspiring a little too.

"We were gonna do it after I passed the test, but I failed. So, she was mad and shit; that's why I went over her house that day. She was gone with her dad, so I ended up screwing Diane."

"How'd those other people get involved, the teachers?"

"Mrs. Oderkirk was my teacher already; I was failing her class and Daisy was her star pupil, so she was mad at me for wanting to uhm, have sex with her star pupil. I guess it's fucking elementary that Wendy, uhm Coach Bryant is, her coach and shit. "Nova lit up another joint passing it to me without taking a drag.

"Sounds shady to me; you're a pushover, though." Level 42's "Something about You" was playing outside as I took several drags on the doobie.

"Shady?"

"Yeah, you get lucky with this Diane and then luck into sex with two teachers right afterwards? Shawn, you're a cute guy and all, but a dim bulb only works a few times before it goes out. Doesn't this seem like too much of a coincidence?" I barely registered a word she said, still checking out her rack and bare thighs.

"It happened."

"Yeah, I'm sure it did; excuse me for a moment." Nova got up leaving the room for a few moments returning with a laptop. I 'd smoked the joint down to a roach watching as she opened the laptop typing away. There was something a little different about her, a little more intense as she regarded me.

"Diane Harford?"

"Huh?"

"The mother; your girlfriend's mother is Diane Hartford, right?" I nodded as she continued momentarily distracted as some bikers sped by the house loudly racing.

"Sophia Oderkirk and Wendy Bryant, the girl's teachers, right?" She asked ten minutes later.

"Yeah, what's up, Nova?"

"Well Shawn; looks like you got fucked more ways than the obvious, kid. "She turned the laptop towards me as I leaned forward staring at some photos posted online. Diane, Sophie and Wendy were all posing together in a number of pictures on the screen. There was even an old photo that looked like them in college together.

"What the fuck is this, sorry shit?!"

"They're sorority sisters, Shawn; it was a setup from the beginning. I have uhm, private eye credentials which allows me access to a number of online outlets. This is pretty fucked up man; you may not have even failed that test." The weight of the situation came crashing down on me right there on that couch.

"What the fuck, Nova; they screwed up my relationship on purpose!!"

"Calm down, what're you going to do about it; you must be pretty mad at Daisy, huh?"

"HUH-WHAT?!!"

"Don't you think she didn't know what was going down; she probably knows they're all friends. Shawn, they are sorority sisters from back in the day, get a clue." Nova closed the laptop computer placing on the side of the couch before lighting up another joint. I was floored by the revelation as well as Daisy's likely involvement. She took a kneeling position on the couch beside me, making me feel small under her gaze.