HOT SHOTS: M.I.L.F Spring Break Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make love to me now, Shawn."

I crawled into her waiting arms as we merged together still silently chanting the words she'd given me. I was enthralled with this woman knowing it wasn't infatuation or even love. It just seemed as if she were this complete person unto herself and that what was good enough for her. She was living her life on her own terms and there wasn't anything going to get in the way. The room seemed to melt away around us, even the fluffy rounded mattress we were on as those loaded brownies took effect. My cock was so hard it felt like it would explode as I stabbed and plunged deep inside her wetness until I shot several thick ropes deep into her cunt while she cradled the back of my head while her other arm rested raised above her own head. I remember several deep kisses as we lost consciousness wrapped in one another's arms.

************************************************************************************

Some frenzied knocking woke me from a deep sleep as I looked around finding Nova gone, the expired incense leaving lazy wisps of multi-colored smoke in the air. I was nude covered in a thick sheen of sweat with a minor throbbing at the back of my skull. The door to her bedroom was cracked as I noticed the bikers vest and huge M-60 machine gun staring me in the face. Nova walked by giving me a quick glimpse. She was wearing a simple white t and nothing else going to answer the door as I stood.

"Nam Myoho Renge Kyo."

I mumbled to myself stumbling over to the bedroom door where I could make out some muted conversation. Ever cautious, I stuck my head out into the hall looking towards the living room. Nova was standing on the other side of the screen door deep in conversation with three bikers who all dwarfed her in size and girth. These guys looked scary dangerous as I realized my kimono was missing. She noticed me dismissing those guys with a wave of her hand opening the screen door as I dipped back inside. She appeared in front of me a few seconds later.

"I've got a bath waiting for you in the backyard; breakfast will be up in a minute." I went to leave but she pressed a hand in my chest.

We started making out while one of her hands cupped my balls. I filled my fingers with her generous thighs as she started stroking my cock. She rubbed it against her mound teasing the crown as some precum leaked out glazing her fingers.

"Wait a minute." She lost her t-shirt tossing it aside leading me over to the dresser where she removed a clear cylindrical bottle containing some oily liquid which she handed to me. I watched as she found a spot in the middle of the floor mattress waiting.

"Come down here and fuck my tits."

"Oh shit." I couldn't believe my good fortune as I got down next to her on my knees squirting the lube all over her large, honey soaked breasts. Nova groped, fondled and kneaded her sloping breasts pinching the erect nipples as she wacked her legs together. I mounted her abdomen sliding up between her luscious tits as she pushed them around my cock. Nova started lactating a little bit spraying some of her milk which ran into the deep valley between her breasts. She interlocked her fingers together trapping me between her juicy mounds as I started fucking her breasts picking up speed until I was sliding around on her torso. Her deep blue eyes bore into me hard as she mouthed something inaudible throughout intermittently licking her lips until I crested.

"AAAAWWW FUCK!!" I began shooting rope after rope of cum soiling her breasts and throat as she sighed in a girlish manner finishing by stroking my pulsing cock with purpose until I was almost in tears.

"Put it in my mouth now, fuck it."

I couldn't believe my ears but quickly straddled her head with my knees on either side of her head. Nova took me between her lips using a variety of techniques that had me fully erect in under five minutes. There was just nothing else around us or important enough at that moment as I stuffed her full. I don't know how long we were there, but I came deep inside three more times before we managed to break apart. She immediately drew her knees up into her chest raising her hips and butt off the mattress before sitting up with a happy smile.

"Let's get you squared away, Shawn."

She pinched my cheek before bounding out of the room. It took me a minute to follow her out because my legs were all rubbery and shit from the hardcore screwing. Nova was in the kitchen preparing an omelet as I noticed a powdered egg box and vegan cheese on the counter top. She was busy slicing up some vegetables motioning to another glass of her own potent fruit juice creation. It really hit the spot as she waved a wooden spoon at me, wanting me to take a bath outside in the tub. Nova came outside a little later with all of my clothing perfectly laundered and folded placing them on a plastic lawn chair.

"Thanks for everything; I was in a pretty bad place before I met you, Nova."

"What about now, Shawn?"

"I'm good, and I have you to thank for that."

"There you go again; missing the big picture right in front of you, Shawn." She knelt beside me taking the sponge doing my back.

"What?"

"In this universe; things happen exactly the way they're supposed to, and I can't take any credit for the natural order. Don't put me on a pedestal, I'm only human."

"It's hard not to because you're perfect." She glanced down at the water in the tub facepalming before tossing it into the water as she stood.

"I've got to take care of a little business, eat your breakfast before it gets cold. Angel brought your bike back two hours ago. "There was a finality to her words that wasn't lost on me.

"This goodbye, ain't it?"

"You've got to take back your life Shawn; not run away from your problems. I found your phone and wallet before I washed your clothing; the phone is charging on the kitchen counter. I've got to run a few errands before I get back."

"Uhm yeah, then goodbye Nova." I felt crestfallen as she stared at my face forming a wry smile, before leaning down to give me a peck on the cheek.

"Take care of yourself; I left you a few joints on the counter, too."

With those parting words, Nova disappeared back into her trailer leaving me with a yearning to chase after her. I didn't which was probably wise finishing my bath and breakfast before snapping up my phone. Nova actually did leave me a cigarette packet full of her special blend on the counter next to my wallet. I trudged to the front door wishing I could see her again finding the yellow hummer gone.

"Wow."

My Ducati sat in the driveway fully detailed looking factory new, a fitting parting gift from the sun goddess who'd risen from the ocean to give me some life lessons. I mounted my bike glancing down at my phone finding a ton of unanswered phone call prompts and some text messages. A large number of them were from Daisy which shocked me to the core, the rest were from my Uncle Bud. I dialed him up realizing we hadn't spoken in two days.

"Hey boy, where have you gotten off to?" He didn't sound particularly mad, but my Uncle Bud always played things close to the vest.

"I flamed out, I guess and ended up on some beach yesterday."

"Glad you're okay Shawn; I understand taking a time out when life kicks you in the teeth, but you got a lot of people worried about you."

"A lot of people?"

"Well, me for one and your little girlfriend, Daisy." The sound of her name stuck like a needle in my chest.

"She don't care about me."

"Course she does, girl been coming around and calling the whole time you were gone; where are you?" I glanced over at Nova's trailer feeling like I was about to leave heaven before answering.

"I met this awesome lady, she helped me out and you wouldn't believe how beautiful she is, Uncle Bud." His laughter put me at ease.

"You are really getting to be the ladies man, aren't you Shawn?"

"No, I don't think so; Nova still showed me the door this morning; but if I had a wife, I'd want her to be just like her."

"Nova?"

"Yeah man, I was passed out on the beach a ways down off the wharf when I met her. She was in her birthday suit too; what a goddess with these sort of African looking braids in her hair." There was some silence on the other end of the receiver for a few minutes before he spoke again.

"She a blonde, sort of like; a strawberry color?"

"Yeah Uncle Bud; you now her?"

"Shawn, where exactly is she, now?" There was something in his voice that concerned me, but I didn't want to go there.

"Running some errands, we already said our goodbyes; guess I'm not supposed to be here when she gets back."

"Good, now I want you to come straight home Shawn; don't you go anywhere else before we talk." The sound of his voice worried me a little bit.

"Sure, you know Nova or something?"

"Well, I know of her; get home, now."

Uncle Bud hung up emphasizing his words as I started up my Ducati rolling to the end of the block noticing some of the other elderly looking neighbors going about their daily lives and a few bikers that were also living there. I didn't find them threatening any more as I rode towards the gated entrance to the trailer park. Somewhere along the way, I took a wrong turn realizing that I hadn't been looking when Nova drove in the previous day. I found myself going up an incline when I noticed Nova's hummer parked on the street. There was a heavy biker presence there blocking out the street prompting me to take an improvised shortcut into what looked like an alley way behind this row of houses. I tooled slowly down the alley hoping that it led out to the highway at some point. Moving at a crawl for half of the block, I noticed some people in their yards finding that most of the bikers were housed in this area. There were some really small trailers with garages on their plots of land that I rode by as some Spanish sounding music filled the air.

"PUH-PLEASE!! PLEASE DON'T!!" I glanced over into an open garage finding a horrifying scene.

The first thing I saw was Greg's blood soaked face, his collar ripped form the soiled t-shirt he'd been wearing with a thick chain around his neck. The tattered shirt was the only piece of clothing on his battered body with his pants and shoes missing. Right as our eyes met, a massive fist collided with his face, destroying it as I gathered the rest of the scene. The biker Angel was standing behind him, the owner of the chain gathered in a noose around his neck. The huge, morbidly obese guy I'd seen on his chopper the previous day was doling out the abuse with a studded wrist band around his fist. Two other equally huge men were watching with varied interest and glee as I saw something that made every hair on my body stand on end.

Nova was sitting in a plastic lawn chair less than a foot away watching everything flanked by two bikers holding a sawed off shotgun and a M-16, respectively. She was leaning forward resting her elbows on her knees looking intently before regarding me at that precise moment.

"Shit." Her beautiful features hardened.

I nearly popped a wheelie gunning it down the alley towards the end of the street as some of the bikers ran out into the alley. I looked over my shoulder noticing Nova walking into the alley with a court of men talking excitedly with her. I turned just in time to find this rust covered monster truck backing into the lane barely able to stop in time to keep from smashing into it. I leaned to the side using my foot to keep from toppling over.

"GET THE FUCK OFF THAT BIKE BEFORE I PUT TWO IN YOUR BACK LONGHAIR!!"

The huge obese guy was still a ways back with the shotgun pointed directly at me. There was another biker pointing his M-16 at me as I raised my hands. Two choppers were tooling down the alley in my direction as Nova waited. I noticed the garage door slowly closing as she strolled down to meet me. The driver of the truck already had custody of my Ducati. There was some pockmarked redhead sitting behind the wheel while a Latin guy handled the bike. I was captured.

"Take him back to my house." I heard her say about ten feet away from me talking to Angel who motioned to the obese guy with the shotgun pressed into my back.

"Nova?" I mumbled before the butt of an M-16 swung around hitting me dead in the face.

[DARKNESS]

*************************************************************************************

I found the metal ceiling of Nova's utility shed staring down at me. My face felt like it had been split in two as I felt it finding my hand caked with blood. There was no telling how long I'd been unconscious. My clothing had been stripped away leaving me completely nude as I noticed at least two sets of stacked plastic bins that were probably just under five feet in height. The fluorescent lighting flicked a little as the smell of fertilizer and other chemicals assailed my nostrils. There were some packed wicker bags in another corner along with a folded bench and metal chairs. There was no telling how long I'd been laid out as I sat up taking in more of my surroundings. I used the tiered edge of the bins to regain my footing accidentally coming away with the lid stumbling into the metal walls with a thud. Inside I found the inside of the bin filled to the brim with plastic bags, each packed full of light blue crystals; there was no doubt about the drugs I was looking at as I quickly put the lid back.

"Bro, you just can't stop screwing up." Angel cracked the door peering in at me before stepping inside towering over me. I almost pissed myself at the fact that I couldn't see the door behind this man mountain.

"Man, I'm sorry; don't tell Nova, please." I could detect this incredulous response to my request as she checked the contents of the bin I'd just been looking inside.

"I don't lie to the boss long hair; that shit is fatal."

"She's your boss; I thought she was just part of your uhm, crew." He looked at me silent for a moment before laughing as he took a step closer. I found myself looking directly into his chest.

"Oh now you're a sexist too; you didn't think Nova was the boss-BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN?!!" He was so close now that his spittle hit my face when he spoke. I was sure he was here to take me out.

"SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN IT; I'M JUST STUPID AS FUCK!!" I begged.

"Yeah you are home boy and because of you, I been digging out a shallow grave all afternoon. I get tired of doing all the grunt work around here." My heart leapt into my throat as he complained, sounding like some fast food worker on janitorial duty.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, I'LL-!!"

"Don't finish that sentence kid; do me a favor and don't say that shit to some of the other guys either. Some of them get down real dirty if you know what I mean, eh? I ain't hosing down no bodies just because you let scum in your backdoor. Shit, I always get the crap jobs around here."

"Angel?"

"Man, come on with that shit; you fucked up. Should've went home when the boss cut you loose, boy. You probably gonna end up buried in my garage too, after they take your head and hands." I was sobbing with tears and snot running down my face earning a look of disgust from Angel who shoved me into the wall as he left. I slid down the wall covering my face with my hands waiting for the inevitable. The lights suddenly went out leaving me shrouded in pitch darkness. I got up quick trying to find the light switch realizing it was outside of the door. I lost it going into fight or flight mode too late beating my fists on the shallow metal walls making as much noise as possible.

"FUCK!! FUCKING OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR MOTHERFUCKER!! OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR AND FIGHT ME!!"

I wanted to go out swinging as several bikers could be heard approaching the shed. Got down low waiting for the first asshole to come inside. The door swung open as I launched my fist into some bald guy's chin barely staggering him. The lights came on revealing the tattooed head of one of my captors, an evil looking guy with a Duck Dynasty beard and facial piercings. He rubbed his chin with an evil glare revealing a jigsaw pattern of teeth. His speed was incredible landing two punches that floored me as more bikers filed in raining down fists and boots. My hair was wrapped around someone's fist as bald head tattoo guy kicked me in the temple two times as I pissed myself. He was suddenly picked up like a rag doll and tossed into one of the shallow walls with significant force. The others stopped immediately deferring to Angel who glanced towards the open door, waiting.

"Everybody get the fuck out." The remaining bikers looked irritated and demoralized, filing out without a word other than grumblings under breath. Angel glanced down at me shaking his head before motioning towards the door. Some thin guy with shoulder length greasy looking hair brought in a lawn chair, quickly leaving.

"Do yourself a favor and stay on that floor, kid." The warning was clear. I just nodded barely able to look up, instead watching little drops of blood dribble onto the cracked concrete.

"Shawn's a good boy, you don't have to worry about his intentions." Nova appeared in the doorway having a seat in front of me. Angel remained between us in case I had some other ideas about fighting my way out. She was wearing a shall over her torso, her legs and feet bare except for a pair of flip flops.

"It was the shit about the shallow grave that set you off, right Shawn?"

"How did you know?"

"Because that's what Angel always complains about. It's the reason why we make his dumb ass do it; it's so funny watching him because one day he's going to be digging his own shallow grave if he doesn't learn to shut the fuck up." Angel dipped his head low staring at his feet.

"So, you're going to kill me?"

"Actually I was going to offer you a job; Greg has decided to get out of the business. I always need good drug mules and you seemed like a prime candidate. Greg's still alive, before you ask."

"So, what's going to happen to me?" She stared at my face for a long time seemingly contemplating the answer.

"Hell if I know, but your tab has been paid in full, Shawn." Nova leaned back in the chair as the shawl parted revealing two shrink wrapped stacks of cash in her hands. I followed her gaze to the open doorway finding my Uncle Bud standing there. He appeared to be waiting for permission as she regarded him.

"Fifteen grand and a favor, right?"

"Yeah, uh yes Nova; anything you want, I can do." He answered respectfully.

"You know I'm going to hold you to that William; talk to your nephew and get him straight about his responsibility for our agreement. I don' t want to clean you guys up for having a crisis of conscious and on that note I'd like to ask you something Shawn."

"Uh, uhm yes, Nova."

"Would you prefer an open or closed casket at your funeral?" The question hung in the air as I noticed Uncle Bud motioning covertly for me to answer her.

"Open."

"Live your life and forget about me; but you can still use that mantra I taught you. Do you remember what that is, Shawn?"

"Nam Myoho Renge Kyo."

"Goodbye Shawn."

Nova pulled the shawl tight around her shoulders obscuring the money in her hands. She motioned towards Uncle Bud who carefully walked inside giving her a peck on the cheek. I watched, an emotional wreck realizing he had my clothes under his arm. Nova got up leaving without another word as he began to help me get dressed. Angel followed her out leaving us alone as I realized how close I'd come.

"Hurry it up, we gotta get the fuck out of here."

As soon as I was reasonably covered, Uncle Bud draped an arm around my back leading me out into the backyard which was filled to the capacity with bikers in what looked like some sort of festive gathering. The myriad smells of cannabis, specially mixed along with other more industrial odors was omnipresent as we traversed the yard which was littered with bottles and beer cans. I was trembling but Uncle Bud made sure to keep me close as I noticed another horrifying sight. There were a large number of shady looking women, likely hookers intermingling with the gathered criminals, but from my vantage point I noticed something most foul. Greg was crawling about on all fours still caked up with dried blood on his bashed, puffy features in the nude. There was a studded collar around his neck with the light chain leash being held by the pockmarked redheaded chick, I'd seen earlier. Some bikers were pouring their beer out on his face and welted back, laughing all the while.