HOT SHOTS: M.I.L.F Spring Break Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop looking!"

Uncle Bud barked in my ear right before we cleared the yard. His truck was waiting in front of Nova's trailer with more groups of people gather around in circular cliques as he opened the door shoving me inside. I tried to keep my head down but glanced up noticing a gathered group of women near the truck. Most of them were late middle aged to elderly, wholly different from the whores I'd seen in the backyard. I caught a fleeting glimpse of Nova holding Eros tightly in her arms. Our eyes met for an instant as she whispered in her son's ear. The little tike waved at me and despite everything, I waved back. Then Eros made a gun gesture with his tiny hand mimicking firing it at me, before Nova drew his arm softly down kissing him on the forehead. That serene expression had returned to her beautiful face, but all I saw was a monster.

"STOP LOOKING!!"

Uncle Bud pulled out carefully as several bikers started up their choppers. It was no surprise that we were given an escort with three bikes on either side of us while one followed in the back. The escort even continued after we left the trailer park with the bikers following down the freeway for half of the trip back home before hitting an off ramp. I had mustered enough courage to look back through the window. The truck suddenly swerved off to the side of the freeway Uncle Bud pulled over eliciting some angry horns from numerous cars he'd cut off.

"Uncle Bud?" He sat there with his hands at the two ten position on the steering wheel staring out the windshield breathing hard. It almost seemed like he was going to hyperventilate. I just watched trying him trying to process everything we'd just gone through.

"Shawn, you've just escaped the belly of the beast. If I hadn't come for you with that fifteen grand, given them your Ducati along with a promise to do a job; you'd be dead and inside a bunch of suitcases headed for the border."

"Gee uncle, I'm really sorry." His hand sliced through the air slapping me across the cheek, followed by him hitting me with the ball cap on his head violently for several minutes before calming himself down.

"I done a lot of shit in my life and you just learn that karma is always around the corner when you're living off the cuff. In my early days, I was a bastard who should have been six feet under. I done beat out so many bullets with my name on 'em, Shawn. I done beat hard jail time and survived cancer. That last trial took away my ability to have kids of my own, boy."

"Bud?"

"YOU GOT TO DO BETTER; PROMISE ME THAT MUCH SHAWN!!" The emotion in his voice was palpable engulfing both of us as I watched him take his hands from the wheel rubbing the back of my neck with one while massaging his temple with the other.

"I promise, dad."

He looked over at me with strained emotion, wrapping an arm around me for a quick hug. We were on our way shortly as he turned on the radio. We didn't listen to music, just some talk radio. I looked out of window wiping away some tears, Uncle Bud gave me a reassuring pat on the back. It seemed like forever before we turned off the freeway as the sights became familiar. As we drove down the strip, thoughts of the Hartford family, Mrs. Oderkirk and Bryant welled up inside me along with some considerable anger.

"Uncle Bud, they're sorority sisters."

"What?"

"Diane Hartford, Daisy's mom, Mrs. Oderkirk and her coach Wendy Bryant; they were all in on it. They wanted me to fail.

"What're you talking about?"

"That girl I lost my cherry to; was Diane Hartford, daisy's mother." Uncle Bud glanced over at me giving me the impression that he might hit me again but kept driving.

"Man, you sure do love trouble."

"Mrs. Oderkirk uhm, did it to me to and Coach Bryant, too. I don't know what to say about it, but they didn't want me with Daisy, I guess."

"Fucking bitches, what do you wanna do about it; wanna report them to the cops, huh? You are eighteen and legally an adult, so there probably ain't really anything you can do to them as far as jail."

"I don't know what to do, but that test is tomorrow."

"We'll figure it out together, Shawn." He replied as we pulled onto the block leading up to our home. As we got closer, I was in for a surprise finding Daisy's white BMW beamer parked just outside blocking our driveway. My blood ran cold as I realized a familiar man mountain was standing next to the vehicle with his hand on top of the roof. Uncle Bud reached over pulling a 38 from his glove compartment.

"Stay here."

He ordered with a reassuring hand on my shoulder before getting out of the truck. I watched my uncle approach him after hiding the weapon in the small of his back. It looked like they were talking before my uncle walked back with Angel at his side. He motioned for me to get out and come over.

"Hey kid, sorry about earlier; I was told to give something back." He motioned over my shoulder as I followed his gesture finding my Ducati parked on the opposite side of the street. His hog was parked behind it with a chubby, Latin woman sitting there smoking.

"Uhm, I don't know what to say, Angel; thank you."

"Whatever, take these keys Shawn; looks like somebody kind of likes you and that makes you a little brother in my book." Angel reached taking my hand pressing the keys into my palm. My motorcycle keys had been placed on a new key chain with a circular emblem attached. It was the biker's logo of a skull with two daggers crossed over like crossbones.

"Gee, thanks man."

"Don't lose that key chain brother; it's good for a favor." His female companion pulled up shifting to the back of the seat as he mounted his chopper. Uncle Bud glanced down at the key chain as Angel and his lady sped off into the night.

"Shawn."

"What is it, Uncle Bud?" I looked up finding a familiar silhouette standing there watching in the night air. Daisy was wearing her warm up top and some white shorts standing there with her hands stuffed in her pockets. I just stared back, unsure of her reason for being there.

"Go on, I called her right after I talked to you this afternoon. I wanted her to know I was bringing you home and that you were okay." I didn't know how to feel about Daisy as I took a few steps in her direction. Her face came into view slowly as my heart thumped hard in my chest.

"Shawn, are you okay?"

She asked when I was five feet away. I just stared back blankly remembering the last time I'd seen her. I remembered Chad Bostwick and Mrs. Oderkirk trying to blackmail me into keeping quiet after sleeping with her. Coach Bryant was really no better using me as a toy for herself and her friend, Jaime. I knew I wasn't any better than her, not by a country mile.

"I slept with your mom." I confessed.

"I know- I know about all of it; they were all in on it together because..." Daisy's head dipped low as we stared at one another from afar.

"Did you ever love me; even like me?"

...to be continued.