Hot Sienna Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
288 Followers

There was no residual cum this time, and as Masud stepped back with an undeserved look of triumph on his face, Nephie was holding his cock in her face. But he said, "I want you to lie on your back along the sofa."

Sienna heard Shabaka's angry voice, "No time for playing around."

"I'm quicker this way," Nephi said, as he gave Sienna a push to urge her back. Slightly puzzled herself, Sienna did as requested and as soon as Nephi began to straddle over her face, with his solid-looking cock hanging like a threatening lance, she realised she had given blowjobs in this position before. Not always comfortable but sometimes pleasurable.

Sienna opened her mouth thinking of it like giving Nephi a target. He chuckled as he lowered his solid mass directly into her. Sienna knew that some men had difficulty face-fucking in this position, but Nephi's hips began instantly to buck as Sienna's mouth and tongue lavished around his solid cock. He kindly took most weight on his knees so he was not sitting on her face, as one guy had once attempted.

She began sucking and moving her lips, but at that moment, fingers began stroking over her clit and along her wet channel. The sensation was so unexpected, so gratifying that she began mouthing Nephi's cock even more fiercely, not sure if her teeth hadn't scraped along it, as she heard him groan.

Just able to glance sideways she saw Brad and Shabaka standing together, watching. So it was Masud's tongue and fingers which were exploring down there. And it was a pure delight, as she sucked even more avidly on Nephi.

"Allah knows he's a lusty little fucker," Shabaka said to Brad.

But not as virile as you, yet, crossed Sienna's mind, as Masud's ministrations continued, with two fingers in her cunt, one pushing at her rear hole and his tongue swirling around her clit. She knew she was beginning to pant around Nephi's thrusting cock, she sucked licked and pulled on it fiercely as she heard Nephi begin to moan.

Urged on, and very close to orgasm from what Masud was doing, Sienna grabbed Nephi's balls in a fierce grip, as she drew back her mouth and then plunged his cock head to the back of her throat. Immediately, as a strange daze fell upon her, she knew her own efforts had Nephie pulsing out his juices, splurge after splurge went down her wildly ready throat. Sienna cried out herself as Masud forced her to orgasm with that single finger sliding deeply into her tight hole.

"Oh, you luscious bitch," Nephi gasped as his throbbing cock spurted its final drop and there came that immediate slackening of tension as it slowly slid from between her lips.

Sienna lay still, a little cum trickled on her chin, and she feared the pent-up frustration deep inside her cunt would be a sorry reminder of this hasty meeting.

Nephi rolled away from her and at the same time, Masud's fingers withdrew as he stood and said, "I think I made her cum. Oh, you must get her, Father. She'll be ideal on that trip."

Uncertain what he could be talking about Sienna sat up on the sofa, to see Shabaka moving towards her, his head nodding, a slight smile on his lips. Did he want more? Wasn't he in a hurry?

Sienna was almost hoping he had decided to fuck her. There was no doubt that's exactly what she needed after all that had gone before. But the older man simply sat alongside her, and began talking, "I'm sure Mr. Bradford has informed you that the little get together we have just had, although shorter than I'd hope—"

"Shorter than I'd hoped too."

His eyes held hers for a moment and then he gave a gruff laugh, "Good. I'm glad you feel that way. But he told me that you were an exhibitionist with few inhibitions. And having found he was absolutely right, I would like to make you a little proposition."

Sienna looked frankly into the handsome face and said, "I don't do anything for money."

Again, Shabaka laughed and said, "Mr. Bradford made that perfectly clear, but I'm sure you would not refuse a little pampering." He glanced at his watch, "Oh, I must get to the point."

Yes, you must, Sienna was thinking, still uncertain about what was coming.

"Sienna," he said, and it was the first time he had used her name, "I have a large yacht moored in Nice harbour. It can house up to a dozen people, although it rarely has that many. In three weeks time, I intend to take it on a cruise around the Med with a few people, and I would like you to be there."

Sienna was still uncertain, "Why me?"

He smiled, "I'll make no secret of the fact that your sexual proclivities, your exhibitionism will be a source of much interest. On board, there will be gambling, dancing and you could become very popular in the evenings. You would be the star of my show, encountering people from various ethnic backgrounds, all with different—er—requirements. Does the idea appeal to you?"

From across the room where he was pouring himself a drink, Masud called, "Please, say yes."

Sienna had little doubt about the appeal of the offer. Different races to be met, with a new mix every night. "You have doubts?" Shabaka asked.

Sienna decided that she needed to be frank and she told him, "The idea is most appealing, and as you said, I have few inhibitions about what I do, and maybe Brad has told you how I can be aroused in the strangest ways. There are not many things I will not do, but I draw the line at certain activities."

"I understand. Name them."

"I will not be tied up or chained in any way—no severe BDSM— nothing that involves the deliberate application of pain."

"That's fair enough," Shabaka said as he looked at his watch and stood up. "We really must go now. When I have finalised arrangements, I will send an email to Brad. By then you will have had time to consider it, and I will provide a means of reply.

When Sienna had dressed, he went with them to the lift door, and said, "I do hope you accept."

As they descended in the lift, Brad asked, "Will you go?"

"Could be fun," Sienna admitted.

"The evening didn't turn out the way we expected."

"And I have a desperately empty cunt." And she ran her hand searchingly over the front of his pants. As soon as they reached the ground floor, they gave a missed train as an excuse for booking a room so late. It was a case of, to hell with the expense.

The room was small, but all that Sienna was concerned about was that Brad's cock was big, and she knew that it was. Within minutes, she was out of her kaftan, and he was out of his pants. Brad flung himself between Sienna's parted thighs and his cock plunged up into her desperately eager cunt, with all the ease of a log plunging into a long and swollen river. For Sienna, it was a delayed heaven, and she orgasmed immediately. Later she would estimate that she must have cum three times with that first prolonged pounding.

Brad had to admit that he had never known her so wildly rapacious. They fucked three more times before dawn.

When she awoke the next day, her mind began filling with the possible thrill of this Mediterranean yacht, and what experiences lay ahead.

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
288 Followers
12