Hot Slut Wives Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I--Thank you! I mean...Oh, my God, I'm sorry!"

"Stop with the apologizing." Lucy laughed again. "Although, you are so cute when you blush."

"It's no one's fault but our own that our habits around the house are so, what should I say, informal?" Jake soothed. "We get pretty damned careless out here. Come on, have something to eat. There's plenty."

According to Ryan, his father had met Lucy during a promotional tour for his last film. That had been three years ago, about a year after Ryan's mother had passed away. Lucy was a local publicist working for the studio's Bangkok distributor.

She was petite, a few inches shorter than Sarah, and even more lightly built than the young blonde. Her beautiful eyes were almost as black as her straight waist-length hair. But the features that most stood out about her were her boobs. Her surgery must have been the pride of one of the most gifted doctors in the Far East. She was at least a 34D, and on her they looked like double-Ds.

And Jake...Jake was as advertised on the big screen, all six foot three, two-hundred-plus pounds of muscle and toned, tanned flesh of him. When he captured Sarah in a bear hug, to her alarm she didn't just feel it as a warm, fatherly embrace. She felt it in her cunt. That cock that she'd glimpsed before was even harder now, pressing into her belly through the terry cloth towel, and she knew that her first impression had not been mistaken: Jake was better-hung than his stallion of a son.

"So, how you liking our little retreat from all the madness on the coast, so far?"

"It's gorgeous. So peaceful," Sarah's breathing had calmed and she began to find her footing again. "I'm sure you know Ryan well enough that you won't be surprised when I tell you that in no way did he prepare me for this, or for--for you two. Or how accomplished your whole family is. Ryan's a gifted architect, your other son, Keith, is a heart surgeon, and you--" She sensed that she was babbling. Jake gently interrupted her.

"You're very sweet. My sons are accomplished men. I'm an old surf bum who happened to be lifting in a weight cage on the right beach on the right day for a producer to see me and offer me a walk-on. And just bright enough that I could memorize a page of script and give a decent delivery."

"You're very modest."

"It's like they say about sincerity," Lucy quipped, "That once you can fake that, you've got it made." She leaned close to Sarah and stared intently into her eyes. "But what about you, hon? You come across as pretty shy yourself, but I figure you must be one sex-crazy gal to handle a stud like Ryan."

Unused to frank talk about sex other than with Ryan, Sarah almost choked on her croissant. Taking a quick gulp of juice, she managed to reply, "I'm not sure what you mean by that, exactly."

"Only that none of the Carver men have all that much to be modest about, do they? I met enough big stars in my career that I honestly got bored after a while when they'd come on to me. Jake was different. And I guess you got a little peek just now at what makes him special.

"Would you like a better look?"

The question stunned Sarah. Jake just smiled and looked away at the pool. "Dear, it's not fair to Sarah to put her on the spot like this."

"Nonsense. The poor thing has a right to know what she's getting into."

What was that supposed to mean--"What she's getting into?"

"Now, Jake, we may have startled her, but she did look intrigued when she caught us being naughty." Lucy turned back to Sarah. "I know you'd like a better look at Jake's big dick, so I'm just gonna show you."

Sarah wondered if she should call a time-out on the proceedings. But deep down, she wanted to see Ryan's father's cock again. If nothing else, to prove to herself that she hadn't hallucinated it.

Lucy pulled the towel off Jake's waist, exposing his long, thick cock. It was almost fully hard, now. It was the biggest cock that Sarah had ever seen, several inches longer than Ryan's and bigger around as well. The young newlywed gasped aloud and sank into a deck chair a few feet away from the couple. The crotch of her panties grew wet.

Mesmerized, Sarah watched Lucy lick her lips and kneel beside her husband again. "Nice one, huh?" she said merrily, taking his cock crown into her mouth for just a moment. "First time I got my lips around this monster, I was a goner. That's the kind of slut I am." Her eyes met Sarah's. "What kind of slut are you, dearie?"

Sarah had no answer to such a question.

Jake grunted as Lucy started sucking him in earnest, working on getting more and more of his still-growing cock into her mouth. When she had him hard as a baseball bat, she released him again.

Jake's upthrust, spit-polished cock was the most thrilling thing that Sarah had ever seen.

"Would you like to help?"

Sarah hesitated only half a beat before nodding mutely and getting down on the deck by Jake's hips, across from Lucy. She took hold of Jake's prick and bent it slightly toward her, experimentally licking the rim of the swollen knob. Her pussy sizzled at the masculine flavor. She stopped long enough to shrug out of her robe and toss it away.

Now Sarah was naked except for her tiny, sky-blue lace panties. She leaned over Jake's lap, opened her jaw as wide as she could, and sucked the plum-sized head of his cock into her mouth. Meanwhile, Lucy started tonguing and sucking her husband's balls.

"That's it, ladies," Jake said huskily. "Luce, look at Sarah go, she took the whole damn head, first time, no trouble at all." He stroked Sarah's hair lovingly as she swallowed more inches of his prick. "Young lady, you got real cocksucking talent. It's a pleasure to welcome you to the family."

Sarah's pussy spasmed crazily. She was sucking off her new father-in-law, a man she'd met only ten minutes ago! And it was so exciting, his cock was so delicious that she couldn't believe it. She felt a little guilty, of course, and she knew that she could never tell Ryan.

For Ryan to find out that his new bride had spent their first morning apart as man and wife sucking off his father was a thing that her husband would never forgive.

But right now? The taste of another man's pre-cum leaking onto her tongue awakened something new in Sarah, something she'd never suspected about herself. Lucy had playfully asked her, "What kind of slut are you?" Sarah didn't know the answer, yet, but she was learning fast.

"Get your tits out," Jake directed Lucy, suddenly assertive. "We spent a small fortune on those babies, I like to see 'em when we fuck."

"Yes, sir," Lucy cooed. The dynamic between husband and wife had shifted subtly in a way that intrigued Sarah. All at once, the outgoing, provocative Lucy assumed the meeker role while Jake took command. Sarah was reminded of the way that she'd found herself telling Ryan what to do for her during sex. She'd never been naïve to Ryan's likely history and experience as a swordsman with the women in his world, yet since losing her virginity she'd swiftly demonstrated the ability to dominate him in the bedroom.

Lucy untied and discarded her string bikini. Her great round titties swung free, firm and high and perfectly shaped, like a 50s centerfold girl's. She had small, dark brown nipples that were already hard as pebbles. "They pretty much stay that way, lately," she said, cupping her tits and holding them out for Sarah's inspection. She ran her thumbs lightly over her nipples. "It's because I'm horny all the time."

Sarah could believe that. There was unmistakable pride in Lucy's voice when she called herself a slut, and so far this morning she seemed determined to earn the label. But then, Sarah reflected, who was she to judge? At least Lucy was fucking her own husband, not her husband's father with his wife looking on.

"Let me help you out of that wet thing," Lucy said, getting down behind Sarah and hooking her fingers into the elastic of the young blonde's panties. "Oh, what a darling little pussy," she whispered, brushing a fingertip over Sarah's pussy mound a few inches from her slit. "Ryan must love eating you out. Your girlfriends, too?"

Sarah shivered at Lucy's knowing touch. "Only Ryan," she mumbled around Jake's cock.

"Never been licked by a woman?" Lucy sounded incredulous. "You're long overdue. Trust me, we start out knowing things about pleasing each other that we have to teach apes like this one." She lightly slapped her husband's muscular thigh. "You mind if I..."

"Do it," Sarah moaned. She was on fire now. She'd go along with whatever this couple wanted. Almost anything. She wouldn't let Jake put his cock in her pussy. That, she promised herself, would always be for Ryan alone.

"This is going to be so hot," Lucy said. She got onto her hands and knees behind Sarah and eased her warm tongue into Sarah's cunt slit. Sarah squealed and sucked harder on Jake's cock.

"Sarah's loving this," Jake growled, running a hand through his new daughter-in-law's flowing blond hair. "You should see her face right now. And what she's doing to my cock is fantastic. How long you been giving blowjobs, honey? I got the idea from Ryan's letters that you're brand new to all this."

Just how much detail had Ryan gone into with his folks, about Sarah and their sex life? Sarah couldn't ask, so intent was she on getting Jake's whole cock into her mouth. He was at least two or three inches longer than Ryan, and his girth stretched out her throat even more than her husband's.

"You did it!" Jake exclaimed as she slowly swallowed the last inches of his prick. "You got it all! Even Lucy didn't manage that, the first time. Probably a good thing you've been working out on Ryan, huh? Getting you ready for dear ol' Dad's dick."

Sarah moaned with pleasure at having her throat completely stuffed with cock while Lucy sucked her cunt. The combination was hotter than anything she'd ever felt. The first tremblings of orgasm radiated through her. She bobbed her head slowly up and down Jake's massive prick, hoping to make him shoot at the same time that she came. But that was not to be. Her climax tore through her without warning. She lifted her mouth off of Jake's cock, panting for breath.

"I need it, now!" Lucy yelped. She pulled her tongue from Sarah's snatch and leaped to her feet. "I need my husband's big cock in my little pussy!"

Lucy straddled Jake, facing Sarah. Feet flat on the deck, she braced her hands on the arms of the lounger and lowered her pussy toward her husband's wet, gleaming cock. Sarah took hold of Jake's cock with both hands and aimed it at Lucy's pink opening. Lucy eased herself onto the massive prick. She wiggled her hips, working the tip up inside her.

Sarah had a perfect view of Jake's cock piercing his wife's hungry pussy. Lucy's cunt was so tiny that it was amazing to see her stretch to accommodate him, her dark pussy lips clinging tightly to his spit-slickened rod as she carefully descended. Her eyes grew wider with every new inch and her full, sensual mouth contracted into an "O" of surprise.

"Every...time...is like the first time," she grunted. "It's unbelievable."

Sarah couldn't help herself. She had to join in on this fuck, somehow. She leaned forward, kissing Lucy's stiff, protruding clit.

"Oh, yes!" Lucy exclaimed. "Suck my clitty. Show me how you love a girl."

"I've never done this, before," Sarah confessed.

"From the way her cunt's clamping down on my dick, I'd say you're doing it just right," Jake chuckled. Just get your tongue in there, lick her around her mound and pussy lips, and then give a little nip on her clit with your teeth. Real gentle."

Sarah followed instructions. Lucy responded with moans and sighs of joy, gyrating her hips as she raised and lowered herself on her husband's towering shaft. Sarah improvised by lapping her tongue on Jake's cock as well as Lucy's cunt, following the raven-haired beauty upward and licking all her pussy cream off the underside of his prick.

"Cumming!" Lucy screamed. "Uh...yes...so...fucking...GOOD!" She bucked wildly and rode Jake faster as she climaxed.

Sarah kissed Jake's balls and all around the base of his shaft, trying to push him over the edge to give his wife a big load of cum right up her hot hole. The young blonde was eager to see how such a big cock looked and felt against her lips as it pumped and shot off.

But to her surprise, Jake didn't come. He simply slowed and stopped rocking his hips. His prick remained hard, buried inside Lucy as she sagged back against his chest to rest and catch her breath.

"He's a stubborn one," Lucy said. "He doesn't get off until he's good and ready, and sometimes that can be hours. You have to love a guy with that kind of cock control."

Lucy wiped the sweat from her eyes. She swung her leg over Jake to dismount and held out her hand to Sarah. Smiling brightly, she said:

"Your turn, now."

12