All Comments on 'Hot Slut Wives Pt. 01'

by Fleuron84

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great starrt

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Wwwwhhhaaattt????!!!! Only one comment to this story so far??!! And that one is positive, to boot!! No one hitching about the cheating newlywed wife...the whole fooling around thing!!?? Yyyyaaaayyyy!!!!!!

I, by the way, love the story...not a fan of the "monster-dick" males here...but, this IS fantasy, and it is your story, so...

I am ready for part 2 of this series...see where you take us, how Ryan reacts to all this (I have a feeling he and Lucy are already 'acquainted'...??!!)

Five**5**Stars...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

KittyLover80KittyLover8011 months ago

Wonderful- what a great story! 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am not a fan of the absurdly large dicks but the story is hot. I was a little surprised at Ryan's reaction when she suggested there were possibilities in the family loving her "just like me". I am sure that he knew what they were getting in to. I look forward to reading more of this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFleuron84@Fleuron84
March 13, 2024: I've submitted more chapters of "Mother in Heat," but there's apparently a backlog in posting approvals. I hope it will be available here within the next day or two. Thanks for your patience! March 7, 2024: I've submitted Part 1 of "Mother in Heat" to Literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES