Hot Slut Wives Pt. 02

Story Info
Sarah's new family teaches her all their favorite games.
7.6k words
4.73
44.2k
49

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,557 Followers

"I can't," Sarah blurted out in disbelief. "I-I'm married. Ryan would never forgive me."

"Nonsense. It's not like you're fucking some guy you picked up in a bar, girl. We're family."

Her words made a weird sense to Sarah. It sounded so logical, coming from Lucy in her matter-of-fact way. But...No! It was a crazy idea.

It wouldn't be the first crazy thing that Sarah had done this morning, she reminded herself. But it would be wrong to fuck another man after less than a week of marriage. At least, not without asking Ryan first.

But she couldn't tear her eyes away from her father-in-law's enormous cock. It jutted up from his crotch, shining in the morning light with his wife's pussy juice. His huge dangling balls were still full of cum. Beckoning her.

"This is moving way too fast for me," she said. "I need to call Ryan. I haven't talked to him all morning." She felt a stab of guilt as she realized that. "He'll be worried."

"Let's just not think too much about Ryan for a little while," Lucy said. "He'll be back with us before you know it." She placed Sarah's small hand on Jake's cock. Sarah's fingers couldn't reach all the way around the stony pillar of flesh. "You'll never forgive yourself if you pass up this opportunity."

The image of this Goliath of a cock disappearing up between the small Asian woman's stretched pussy lips was fresh in Sarah's mind, as was the memory of her face, contorted in an expression of pure ecstasy such as Sarah had ever seen before.

Lucy was right, damn her. Curiosity was killing Sarah and, more than that, an empty yearning that was still new to her. A primal need for cock.

Jake watched Sarah wrestle with herself, a silent smile on his lips. Ryan was not here to give her what she need. His father was.

"I'll feel guilty tomorrow," she muttered. Jake stood up and took her hand, giving her his place on the lounger. She lay back on the soft cushions, letting him drink in her nakedness. She parted her legs to show him her wet, pink pussy and arched her back to accentuate her rose-nippled tits. Sarah was afraid that what she offered must seem meager compared to Lucy.

Jake let out a low whistle. "You are one fine doll," he said huskily. "Ryan did real well for himself." His prick throbbed and rose a little higher. "I've got to get a taste of that."

He got down between her legs and his tongue went straight to her pussy, licking her from her ass crack to the top of her slit. Jake could be as modest as he pleased, but he wasn't a guy who got by just on good looks alone. He sucked her pussy with skill honed by experience and practice. Her hips twitched automatically in rhythm with the feathery flicks of his tongue on her clit.

Sarah whimpered and twined her fingers in his short, curly hair. She looked down to see those hard, chiseled features and blue eyes, that famous face between her thighs, and she came suddenly. He slurped up her cunt cream and continued licking her until she came again, and then a third time.

"Enough," she gasped. "I need you to fuck me. Now..."

"Sure you're ready, Sarah?" Lucy chuckled softly.

"Yes! Please, don't make me wait any more."

A few minutes ago, Sarah had promised herself that no other man but her darling husband would have her cunt. Now she lay beneath her father-in-law, panting and begging for his dick. Lucy guided the huge rod to Sarah's pussy mouth, stroking the head across her clit and then running it up and down her hole, smearing it with juice. Sarah licked her parched lips. She bucked her hips toward Jake, silently praying for Lucy to put his cock into her cunt.

"Now, you're ready," Lucy said. "Jake's gonna split that pretty pussy wide open and you're gonna love it."

Jake's fat cockhead spread Sarah's pussy lips and his thick prick entered her. She opened her legs wider to ease his penetration. She'd struggled to accommodate Ryan's big dick the first few times they'd fucked, and now his father's hard, hot fuck-pole stretched her insides even more. She wriggled her hips and humped up and down, trying to help Jake find the best angle to drive all the way in.

Lucy lifted and supported her new daughter-in-law's head so that Sarah could watch inch after inch of Jake's prick disappear inside her. "See how his cock looks, spreading your pussy lips apart and sliding into your hole?" she whispered. "Isn't it beautiful?"

Sarah nodded weakly. "Beautiful," she gasped. "But--it's too big! I can't take a dick that big!" Even as she spoke the words, she humped up to take another two inches of Jake's massive meat into her cunt.

"Sure you can, doll," Jake said. "Before we're through, you'll do things you never dreamed you could do. Play with her tits, Luce. Get her so hot she opens all the way up."

Lucy cupped one of Sarah's tits in each hand, running her fingers around the edges of the blonde's flat pink areolae until her nipples stood up like soldiers. She tweaked the little nubbins between her fingers, sending electric shocks of pleasure from Sarah's tits straight to her pussy. Sarah moaned and her cunt responded by relaxing to take another few inches of prick.

"Ohhh...Fuck me," she begged. "Keep...pushing 'til you get that whole damn thing in me. I don't care if it tears me apart. I need to have your cock!"

"That's the spirit," Lucy encouraged her. "You'll never be the same, after this. I've seen it with other women Jake's fucked. And me, I was an experienced cock-slut long before I met him. I was sure that I knew all about fucking. I was so wrong."

"I-I don't know..." Sarah panicked. "Ryan..."

"Don't worry about your husband. He benefits, too. The experience will make you a better fuck for him. You'll be a new woman, way faster to heat up and totally without shame." Lucy ran her pink tongue around Sarah's softly parted lips. "But either way, there's no going back from this."

Lucy's words barely registered in Sarah's mind, so delirious was she with desire. When Jake managed to get half of his dick into her, she soared rapidly toward yet another climax.

And when Lucy bent forward and sucked one of Sarah's nipples into her mouth, biting gently, Sarah exploded. "Coming!" she shrieked. "Oh no...oh Jesus I'm coming again! Don't stop!"

Jake reared back and drove all the way forward, finally burying his entire cock into his daughter-in-law's fuck-hole. He started making full, long thrusts into her. She could his big cock knob moving up and down her wildly spasming sex channel. He fucked harder, and faster, taking her from one orgasm to another every few seconds. Her mind shut down as her pussy itself took over, responding automatically, cunt muscles contracting and relaxing rhythmically to the hot shaft of flesh pounding in and out of her.

"Atta girl," Jake grunted. "Man the way your pussy's squeezing my dick feels great. You've sure learned a hell of a lot about fucking in just a few days, ain't you? And we're gonna teach you a whole lot more."

He pulled all the way out of her. Sarah sucked in her breath, aching and empty and needing his dick to fill her again. When he plunged forward until his balls smacked her pussy mound, she screamed in orgasm.

She wanted Jake to come, too. He could squirt his jism up her cunt or let her drink it, she didn't care as long as he got off along with her.

Lucy let go of Sarah's nipple and moved around to kneel at her husband's side. She cradled his balls in one hand. "Ummm, you're right at the edge, aren't you, darling? That's good, that's fine, only pull out of her pussy and let me jack you off. I wanna see you shoot spunk all over sweet Sarah's little body."

"No! Inside me!" Sarah mewled. It was too late. Jake did as his wife directed, pulling his cock out of his daughter-in-law's pussy and sitting back on his haunches between her open legs. Her hand flew to her needy pussy, finger-fucking herself and watching helplessly as Lucy got her tiny hand halfway around Jake's dripping cock stalk and whipped it rapidly up and down the length of his prick. Jake groaned deep in his chest, and Sarah saw his balls swell, pull up, and then the throbbing of the big cum-tube on the underside of his cock.

The first shot of jism arced high and long, splashing hotly on the side of Sarah's face. Lucy squealed gleefully at the sight. She pressed her body into her husband's side, one hand still reaching down between his legs from behind to fondle and squeeze Jake's balls like she was squeezing toothpaste from a tube. Her other hand flew along his fuck-rod, slim fingers playing against his sensitive flesh to maximize his pleasure.

A second thick wad of cum splattered on Sarah's upper lip. She flicked her tongue out to lick it up and swallow it down.

Lucy aimed Jake's cock lower. Sarah moved her hand in time for his next shot to hit her right on her stiff clit, triggering another mind-numbing orgasm.

"I love this, darling!" Lucy rasped. "I always love to watch you unload your balls on a new babe." She directed Jake's big hose still lower, painting Sarah's pussy lips with cum. "Look at her eyes. She can't believe how much you're pumping."

It was true. Cum sprayed out of Jake's prick with tremendous power. Shot after shot rained onto Sarah's tits and tummy, dripping down her sides and onto the chair cushions.

As Sarah recovered her wits, she heard a rapid series of clicks. Lucy stood over the spent couple, taking snapshots with her phone.

"Relax, dearie. A few mementos for the family album, is all," she said. Tossing her phone onto a deck chair, she climbed on top of Sarah. "Now...this is what I've been waiting for."

Lucy licked jism off of Sarah's tits, carefully getting up all of the warm white fluid. She worked her way down her daughter-in-law's slim body, sucking up the jism that had pooled in Sarah's navel, and ending up between her legs where she treated the young blonde to another pussy licking as she devoured the last of Jake's cream. When she'd gotten all there was, she sat back and licked her lips.

"So good. But even Jake's isn't enough to live on. You hungry?"

"Ravenous," Sarah said dizzily. She was trying to process what had just happened. What she had done. Lucy's matter-of-fact attitude made it all seem normal and okay, somehow. Sarah tried to follow her lead. "Any...any more pastries?"

"I think we all need more than breakfast," Lucy said wryly. "Let's clean up and find some lunch. Then you'll get the grand tour. Or as much as we can cover in one afternoon."

As the intoxicating high of their incredible bout of fucking began to wear off, the full meaning of what she'd done began to weigh on Sarah. Four days ago she'd been a virgin bride. This morning, in her husband's first absence, she'd had a threesome with his father and stepmother.

"I should call Ryan," she said quietly, and headed back upstairs to find her phone. She unplugged it and checked messages. Nothing from Ryan. She thought of how hard he must be working to finish up and get back here to her, remembering the times she'd seen him plunge into his work so intensely that he would forget to eat. A pang of guilt clutched at her heart.

Sarah dressed and stuffed her phone in her pocket. It wouldn't be fair to interrupt her husband's concentration right now. She'd call later.

####

"Chin up, old man," Hank startled Ryan with a clap on his shoulder. "Take five, why don't you?"

Ryan looked up from his monitor. He'd been so engrossed in work that he hadn't heard his project's team manager enter his office. "I need to get this done and get out of town. I'm on my honeymoon, dude."

"Yeah, and the partners aren't going to forget this, either. I won't let them," Hank assured him. "Above and beyond. You're the firm hero. Me too, of course, for tracking you down and luring you back in our moment of greatest need. But if only one of us makes partner this year, it'll be you."

"Promises." Ryan gulped down four-hour-old cold coffee with a grimace. "Sarah's up there all alone with my dad and stepmother, and she's never met either of them. She's so damn shy, I'm afraid she'll be scared out of her wits. Either that or, knowing Lucy, it's going to get real complicated real fast."

"Complicated? How so?"

"Never you mind." Ryan fought against a rising sense of dread. "Let me get back to work so I can get out of here."

"Be that way. Look, it's in the hands of the accountants at this point, whether we have to rebid or not. There's not really anything more for us to do but wait. You can recheck those tables for the millionth time, or we can go up and see if food service is open yet."

"What's your hurry, gentlemen?" The husky contralto belonged to the firm's chief contracts officer, Alice Waters, who had appeared in the doorway of Ryan's office with a tablet in her hand.

Alice was a tall, willowy black woman whose carriage and sense of style bespoke an earlier career as an editorial model for several West Coast fashion magazines. Ryan guessed she was about forty, but she wasn't telling and he was never sure--this, despite having had more than one opportunity to closely examine her naked body during long fucking sessions, once upon a time. But that was all before Sarah. Before he'd been smitten and promised to forsake and forswear all others.

"I bear news from the foundation subcontractor regarding new costs," Alice said, her face unreadable. Ryan's heart sank.

How much worse could this get?

####

After an early lunch, Lucy and Jake took Sarah in for a short tour of the nearer reaches of the ranch in their jeep. Lucy wanted to show off the stables, where they bred dressage horses. They were breathtaking creatures, but Sarah declined Jake's offer to saddle one up and let her ride. The horses were well-mannered, yet seemed somehow almost wild compared to the draft horses that she'd grown up around and ridden back home in Iowa. The stallions frightened her a little.

Also, she was too sore between her legs to straddle a big four-legged beast just yet.

When they returned to the house there was a white rental sedan parked in the circular driveway.

"Oh, look, Sarah--Keith and Monica are here!" Lucy exclaimed. She stood up in her seat and waved her arms at them. "You guys! Come meet the blushing bride."

And Sarah was indeed blushing at the prospect of meeting more of Ryan's kin in his absence. Especially with what was going on now between her and Lucy and Jake. Never naturally at ease with new people, she was bound to say or do something to give the game away and embarrass them all.

She needn't have worried. A gregarious, easygoing streak seemed to run through the Carver gene pool. Keith and Monica embraced and welcomed her warmly, and put her at ease in a few minutes. Too much at ease, she feared, when she ought to have her guard up.

Keith had the family good looks as well. He was tall and broad-shouldered like Jake and Ryan. He was a different kind of handsome than either of them, though, dark and slim and dapper. Keith was the child of Jake's early first marriage, a relationship that had ended in divorce after two or three years.

Monica was a surprise. She appeared to be in her early forties, about ten years older than Keith. She was a redhead with wide hazel eyes, ample hips, great big tits, and an easy laugh. She and Lucy were already great friends and, in no time at all, made Sarah feel like they'd known each other for years as well.

"I am parched," Monica announced. "Eight hours from Fairbanks and then another two in the car with nothing stronger than bottled water. Let us go unpack, and when we come downstairs there damn well better be cocktails."

"Live to serve you, sweet cheeks." Jake grinned.

"Start Drinking Early, that's my mantra," Monica chuckled. "And Big Jake's attitude's why I love this clan. It's a reason. Not the biggest. Not by a longshot." Did she look pointedly at Jake when she said it or did Sarah imagine that?

When the couple returned after unpacking in a guest bedroom, Monica had changed from road attire to a pair of khaki daisy dukes and white tube top, sauntering over to the bar with utter confidence in four-inch leopard print stiletto heels. Her big nipples showed darkly through her top. She moved like a stripper, always aware of her posture and what she was putting on display.

The redhead poured herself a margarita, drained her glass at one gulp, poured herself another, and sat down next to Sarah. "How far behind you am I, kiddo?"

"I'm just, um, drinking Coke," Sarah said. "I'm not used to this." Monica moved closer and peered at her quizzically.

"You are a shy bride, aren't you?" she asked, smirking. "I sure didn't expect that. Not after seeing the horny little tramp in those pictures."

Sarah stared dumbly at her for a moment, then turned to Lucy. "Pictures?"

"Pictures." Monica held out her phone to Sarah to show her Lucy's text. "This one's my favorite."

It was a shot snapped from above and behind Jake. Sarah was clearly coming hard, her eyes rolled up under her lids, mouth gaping and tongue lolling. She was digging her fingernails into his back, with her long legs wrapped around his back. Jake's mighty cock was visible at the bottom of the image. He was just pulling out of her cum-glazed pussy slit, poised to drive back in.

And there were many more. Mortified, Sarah swiped through half a dozen shots of her with Jake, on her back or on her knees with his cock in her mouth.

"Lucy!" Sarah cried. "How could you--"

"Like I said, family photos." Lucy smiled and shrugged. "Monica and Keith are family."

Monica patted Sarah's arm reassuringly. "And now, so are you," she murmured, taking Sarah's chin in her hand and lightly kissing her on the lips. A shiver of excitement coursed through Sarah.

"I guess Lucy was just in a hurry for us to get up here. Didn't want me stopping the car along the road to enjoy the countryside," Keith said cheerfully. He sat down next to Sarah across from his wife and slid one arm around her.

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable," Monica said. "We've all seen yours, as they say, so I should show you mine."

The busty redhead stepped to the middle of the room. She pulled her top up over her head and dropped it on the carpet. Her tremendous tits were much bigger than Lucy's, all-natural, and yet seemed to defy age and gravity. She slowly, teasingly shimmied her shorts down her full thighs and over her trim ankles, stepped out, and kicked them away. She wore no underwear. Except for the fiery mane of long coppery curls tumbling down below her shoulders, she was as totally hairless as Lucy.

"Ah, freedom," Monica sighed. She arched her back sensuously, spun and posing like a stripper for her audience. "I love the climate here. I hate wearing clothes. I think I always did. Even before this big stud woke me up to my own true nature." She winked at Keith.

To see the gorgeous older woman strutting proudly naked before the group set off a new wave of sexual desire in Sarah. Sensing it, Keith hugged her closer. "You'd be more comfortable without all of this stuff on, don't you agree?" he said, reaching up the back of her tee-shirt to expertly pop the closure of her light bra. His other hand slid up her front to slide the bra away and then to cup one of her small, pert tits.

Sarah gazed into Keith's eyes and found reassurance there. He was like so Ryan, yet so different. Keith had a worldly confidence about him. She felt safe in his arms. When he moved with practiced economy to undress her, she helped him by rolling onto her back and extending her legs for him to pull her jeans off. He stood up and appraised her nude body.

"We could tell from the photos that you were hot," he said coolly. "Seeing you in the flesh is a different thing. Beautiful tits, and such a trim little pussy. I look forward to sucking you all over." He stripped quickly and rejoined her on the couch. He had the smooth, muscular physique of a swimmer, the kind of body that had always turned Sarah on.

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,557 Followers