Hot Slut Wives Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And his cock! Keith's prick jutted out before him, fully erect. It was about as long as Ryan's--but the head was oversized, bigger than either Ryan or his father's, about the size of a small lemon. Nuts the size of apples swung between his legs in his smooth-shaven ballsack.

"Oh, no," Sarah breathed, imagining what that cock-knob could make her feel as it burrowed into her little sex channel.

"You're not disappointed, are you?" Keith said with a concerned expression. Sarah shook her head vigorously.

"No! It's awesome, really, it's just...I can't do this again," she protested. "I shouldn't have done what--what I did, before. It was wrong!"

"How wrong did it feel?" Keith rejoined her on the couch, raising her up to sit and embracing her. She couldn't help herself. She reached for his cock, caressing the hard, silky skin of the stalk. He lowered his face to hers and she automatically kissed him.

"I have missed you folks so, sooo much," came Monica's throaty laugh. Lucy and Jake had stripped naked and joined her in the center of the room. Lucy hugged her from behind, tiny hands reaching around to mold the redhead's big, soft tits. Jake towered over her in front, French-kissing her while she ground her pussy against one of his big, meaty thighs. She jacked his long, stiff cock in a leisurely, familiar way. "Too long between visits with this monster, for sure."

"Gosh," Sarah whispered to Keith. "Does your wife fuck Jake, too?"

"Yes, she does." Keith's hand inched up between the blonde's parted thighs.

"And that's okay?"

"I could hardly stop her, believe me. In fact, she fucks us both at the same time. What do you think of that?"

Sarah's eyes grew wide. "I don't know. It's not something I ever imagined doing."

"Would you like to?"

Now Monica leaned back against Lucy and opened her legs so that Jake was able to play with her clit while she rubbed his cock crown back and forth over her wet, hairless slit.

"I-I might," Sarah confessed.

"Tell you what, Dad and I will do Monica first so that you can see how it works. I bet it'll turn you on."

Sarah had seen pictures of such threesomes online, of course. Sometimes the women looked bored and uncomfortable, but some obviously got into it. She did know, from those same pictures, that she liked to watch other people fucking. Even as shocked as she'd been when Monica had shown her the candids that Lucy had taken of her this morning, seeing herself climax with Jake's huge prick stretching her out had started her pussy simmering.

Keith brushed his finger over Sarah's swollen clit. She drew in a hissing breath as hot thrills shot through her. He massaged the little button with surgical skill, knowing exactly how to bring her swiftly to the brink of orgasm without pushing her over the edge. She sank onto her back against the cushions. Keith got to his knees between her legs.

"I'm going to suck your pussy, now, Sarah. You're going to climax, several times, and this will hopefully release some of the nervous tension you evidently feel at the prospect of fucking two cocks at once. All right?"

"Yes, Doctor," Sarah sighed. Keith grabbed a throw cushion from the sofa and propped it under her back and ass to raise her hips to a more convenient angle. He took one of her ankles and draped her leg over the couch back. Sarah was as wide open and exposed as any porn model. It made her feel sluttish.

Sarah liked it.

"Perfect pussy," Keith growled and lowered his face to her crotch. He planted an open-mouthed kiss on her mound. His lips surrounded her cunt slit, his flickering tongue tickling her pussy lips before darting into her hole. She moaned as he probed and licked all around her hot fuck channel.

At first, Sarah was afraid to move. Keith's cunt-licking was almost clinical, though not at all mechanical, and she almost confused it with a doctor's office examination. Then his tongue snaked way up inside to lap at her G-spot and she suddenly was bucking her hips, mashing her pussy mouth against his lips, desperate for him to go deeper inside her. She came with a yelp.

Keith grabbed her thighs to steady her and stabbed his flexed tongue repeatedly into her cunt. How long was his tongue, anyway? Sarah wondered. She half-expected to feel the tip against the entrance to her womb at any moment. Being tongue-fucked this way was sensational--hard thrusting and wet, supple manipulation of her tender inner flesh combined, like having a small cock and a man's fingers inside at the same time. She'd never experienced anything like this. Ryan was a talented pussy-eater, but he was nothing like this. She felt guilty for making the comparison.

Sarah came twice more in rapid succession. She was near the crest of yet another wild orgasm when Keith poked a finger into her anus. She came with a howl while he sucked her slit and finger-fucked her asshole. Her pussy sprayed cream into his mouth with the force of a guy shooting his cumload. Keith drank it down greedily.

He sat up, his face wet with pussy juice. Eating her out had excited him so much that his upthrust cock was leaking pre-cum in an almost steady stream. Sarah was flattered that a man got that turned on from giving her pleasure. When he smiled at her and asked, "Want a taste of dick?" she nodded and crawled across the cushions to lay her head in his lap.

Keith's mammoth ballsack, only inches from her nose, was so engorged it looked like a balloon. Impulsively, she kissed his balls. His heat and the male smell of him stimulated her senses delightfully. He patted and stroked her hair as if she were a kitten while her lips roamed over the taut flesh of his sack.

The lusty moans of the other women drew Sarah's attention back to the action in the middle of the room. Monica and Lucy were both on their knees at Jake's feet. Lucy had managed to swallow all of her husband's ballsack and was sucking hard. Monica's lips were pursed over just the head of his prick, gently massaging it. She wasn't moving her head at all, but Sarah could tell that her tongue was working overtime inside her mouth, licking and poking at the big knob in a way that had Jake's eyes rolling in his head.

"Man, this is too much," he growled. "I gotta stick my dick in somebody's cunt, now!" He pulled the women to their feet. "Off to bed, now," he ordered. Glancing at Sarah and Keith, he added "All of us."

The master bedroom was on a scale with the rest of the house, bigger than Sarah's entire walkup apartment back in L.A. At the center of it was a giant round bed, at least ten feet across, with what must have been a custom-made mattress and sheets.

Sarah noticed small cameras mounted near the ceiling at the corners. For security? The Carvers seemed too sophisticated to keep valuables in their bedroom. Her father had told her more than once that doing so was one of the dumbest things folks could do. First place thieves look. She asked Lucy about it.

"Mostly, they're for fun," Lucy said. She gestured at the big television screen mounted high and across from the bed, apparently used for more interesting fare than watching Jake's old action blockbusters. Sarah had married into a family of exhibitionists.

Monica danced across the carpet and threw herself onto the middle of the bed, legs wide apart and lifted high. " Come on, fellas, y'all see how wet I am. All I've had in my pussy all day are my fingers, and that's not enough anymore. Who's first?"

"I suggested to Sarah that she might want to see how Dad and I team-fuck an experienced slut. If we put on a good show, she may want to join in later."

"Fine with me," Monica drawled, "As long as the slut in the sandwich is your devoted, doting wife." She got up on her hands and knees and wagged her naked ass in the air. "I want a cock in my mouth and a cock in my cunt and I don't care whose goes where."

Jake reclined in the middle of the bed. Monica straddled him in reverse cowgirl fashion. She grasped his prick and centered the round head in the little opening between her pink pussy lips. Then she slowly lowered herself onto his cock. She wriggled back and forth, easing more and more of it into her cunt.

"Motherfuck," she hissed, lips curled back from her even white teeth in an animal grin. "You're hard as a brick and filling me to the max. Oh, Sweet Heavenly Father, this was worth the long trip!"

Sarah and Lucy perched on the edge of the bed for a good close view of Jake's giant cock forcing its way deeper and deeper into the redhead's tight cunt-hole. Sarah sighed and winced slightly. Lucy took her hand sympathetically.

"You remember what that feels like, now, don't you? The way that a truly big dick feels, moving inside you. A cock like Jake's is a rare and beautiful thing in this world. The first time I was with him, he had to lick me for half an hour and even then use some lube to get that beast completely inside my twat. And it wasn't like I hadn't had a bunch of big ones before him. You should be proud, you took him all the way on your first try this morning. But then, maybe a few days of getting stretched out by Ryan first was good preparation."

Sarah wanted to quiz her mother-in-law on just how much she knew about Ryan's cock, but Keith distracted her by leaping up to stand on the bed astride Jake's knees, offering his cock to his wife. Her eyes lit up with lust at the long, club-like fuck-rod swaying inches from her nose. She opened her mouth and ran her tongue across her upper lip, drooling. She winked at Sarah.

"You ever seen a nicer pair of dicks, kid?"

"Uh-uh," Sarah replied as casually as she could, not wanting to remind her wanton companions that she had seen all of three dicks in person and that two of them were right here in the room.

Monica had obviously sucked her husband off many times in the past, so her struggle to get his cock crown past her lips underscored just how big it was. She went slow until the whole thing was in her overstuffed mouth. Once it was inside, however, Keith took charge of the action. He grabbed her by the back of the head and shoved his hips forward hard, drilling his dick further in.

"All the way down. Don't stop," Keith instructed Monica. She tipped her head back as far as she could to line up her mouth and throat, and he shifted forward so that he was directly above her and pushing straight down. To Sarah's amazement, she could see the progress of his cock-knob as it descended down her throat. Keith delicately manipulated Monica's long, slender neck with his sensitive surgeon's fingers, massaging the muscles and nerves to ease the path of his prick into her hot depths until his huge balls rested on her chin.

He lifted back up just as carefully until only the tip of his cock rested on his wife's tongue. Then he thrust down into her again.

"That's the cocksucking whore I married," he praised the busty redhead beneath him. "No one throats dick like you do. You never get enough, do you? I don't know what was wrong with Bill, that he never broke you in right."

"Bill was her first husband," Lucy explained. "Monica was an administrator at Keith's hospital when they met," Lucy explained. "About four years ago. Her marriage didn't last a month after that. So Keith brought her home to meet dear old dad, and by the time I met her she was already an old hand at fucking the both of them."

Lucy pressed lightly on Sarah's shoulders to get her to lie back on the bed. "You just relax, watch and learn. And while you do that, I'm gonna snack on your sweet little pleasure hole."

Sarah lay down and spread her legs, with her knees bent and her feet resting flat on the mattress. Lucy licked her, starting at Sarah's navel and sliding her tongue down to her hot pussy, rolling it around her plump little mound at a meandering pace until finally resting the tip on her clit. Sarah's juices flowed like a faucet. Lucy slipped one finger into the slick little slit, slipping it in and out, driving the blonde crazy while sucking the stiff pink bud. Seconds later, the dark-haired fuckdoll buried her whole face between Sarah's thighs and sealed her full lips to that gushing pussy. She licked and sucked and swallowed lustily.

In the center of the bed, Monica rocked her hips at a frantic pace, impaling herself time and again on Jake's fuck-shaft as her husband fucked her face. Her big tits swung and bounced wildly as the two studs buffeted her between them. Cupping them with her hands, she teased and tweaked her pale pink nipples. They stuck out like two hard little cocks, themselves.

Monica shuddered from the top of her head to the tips of her curling toes every time she came--which seemed to be constantly, now.

"I'm makin' it," Jake grunted. He slapped Monica's bouncing ass. "I'm about to fill your wife's pussy with jism."

"And I'm gonna pump my load into her belly. "Together, now. One...two..."

Sarah climaxed on Lucy's tongue so hard that the world went dark around her.

####

"Nothing but good news, actually," Alice Walters told Ryan and Hank. "I held the contractor's feet to the fire. 'Cause I knew that the way you redesigned this thing wasn't gonna push materials costs beyond their margin. Therefore: no contract mod, no rebids." She handed Hank a thin manila folder. "Soon as the partners sign off on the amended schedule and bond, Loverboy can get his ass out of here and back to all that hot honeymoon shtupping that we so rudely interrupted."

"Done." Hank snatched the folder from Alice and headed for the elevator lobby.

"You owe me one, lover," Alice said to Ryan when Hank was out of sight.

"You are a lifesaver. An absolute gem. One tough negotiator, too."

"And a great fuck. You forgot that part. Or have you forgotten that part?"

"Impossible and you know it." Ryan grinned at her.

"Well, Blondie turned your head so fast I was afraid you'd get whiplash."

Alice strode around Ryan's desk and knelt in front of him, putting her hands on his knees. "What you owe me? I figure to take it out in trade."

"Alice..."

"You hush up. Exhausted and horny is no way to make the drive you got ahead of you. I could never live with myself if I let you go out of here all distracted and tense, and then you cracked up somewhere on the interstate. Make a young widow out of Sarah, already? You and me both are more responsible than that."

As she spoke, Alice unbuckled Ryan's belt and undid his trousers. She pulled them down to his ankles, revealing his long, thick, fully erect cock.

"See, this is what I'm talking about. Before you were halfway to Big Daddy's ranch you'd be flat-out pedal to the metal and driving one-handed playing with your dick and then--blam! Off the pavement and smack into a cactus. Or a giant armadillo. Whatever."

Ryan couldn't help laughing at that. "You win," he said with mock resignation. "I never have won an argument with you yet. Tough negotiator."

"Damn straight. You lucky bastard."

It wasn't like Ryan was the only one in the office who'd sacrificed much-cherished time away because of this crisis. Alice had put some big weekend plans on hold to work through the night, as well.

The way Alice saw it, everybody had to have some meaningful way to reward themselves, to deal with career pressures and the stresses of modern life--working out, dancing, sailing on weekends. For too many, heavy drinking or coke.

Alice Walters sucked cock.

The warmth of hard meat sliding down her throat soothed her nerves like nothing else. The sensation of that cock throbbing and pulsing and delivering its potent load to her tummy was nirvana.

She roomed with a fellow jism junkie named Maria, a Portuguese actress who waited tables near Bel Air. Maria had been flirting and texting studs like crazy all week, setting up a two-woman blow-bang out at a rented beach cottage. For two glorious days and nights, it was going to be just Alice and Maria and a rotating cast of young studs that they'd both curated over the last few months, all selected for a very specific quality to suit the roommates' specialized tastes: they all had big bloated cum-tanks between their legs, and between them all could produce nearly unlimited semen.

Size mattered to Alice, very much so. But not as much as the quantity and flavor of a guy's cum. One of her current favorites, Jason, wasn't seven inches long but he could get it up four times in the first hour, and if you'd wanted to you could've mixed his spunk with rum and made a half-decent piña colada.

Alice had once thought Ryan her perfect match. She'd had no illusions of being able to tie him down and keep his dick to herself, of course. That wasn't in his nature any more than it was in hers. Then, Sarah Cook from Sergeant Bluff, Iowa, had entered the scene. And Ryan was a goner.

Alice didn't resent Sarah, at all. Everyone in the office loved her and she, in return, seemed to love everyone in the most spontaneous and unaffected way. She was a breath of fresh air. Alice just hoped that the naïve young woman could handle Ryan for the long haul. Or if she understood what she was getting herself into with the Carvers. Alice had paid a couple of visits to the family ranch along with Ryan.

Try as Alice might, she could not imagine what Sarah's big blue eyes and sweet, corn-fed face would look like in the throes of orgasm.

But for the next few minutes, Alice had her favorite cock back in her hot hands and soon would have his jism in her belly again.

Alice wrapped her long elegant fingers around the base of Ryan's prick. She stared wistfully at the wide, rosy head, watching the ball juice dribble out as she started beating his meat at a slow, steady pace. She grew nostalgic for the times when this cock had been hers to suck and slurp for hours on end.

"Yes, indeed, you are like iron this afternoon. You need relief real bad. I remember how antsy you used to get if you didn't spurt at least four or five times a day. Still true?

"Yes," Ryan groaned as Alice ran her fingertips around the edge of the flaring helmet.

"And is Alice making your big old dick feel better?"

"Yes! Suck me, damn it! Please--just put it in your mouth and suck!"

"Patience, my man," she teased. But she opened her mouth as wide as she could and slipped her lips over his prickhead. She took a full third of his cock in her mouth on her first plunge, confident that this was something that his innocent young wife could not do for him half as well. She pressed her tongue snugly against the blood-pulsing underside of his cock.

"Awhhh...Alice!"

Ryan ran his fingers through her long curls, rocking his hips and watching her face as she bobbed back and forth on his prick. She shut her eyes, willing everything but her cocksucking mission from her mind. She suctioned as hard as she could, nostrils flaring to draw air, not wanting to let go for an instant of his powerful, jism-packed dick.

"Harder...make me shoot!" he groaned and rocked his hips faster. He'd have choked a less experienced blowjob artist. But his thrashing and his moans of pleasure were music to Alice's ears. Just what she wanted to hear from a man when she worked her magic. She had about two-thirds of his prick down her throat now, sliding her tongue left and right over the stalk. Pre-cum oozed constantly from the tip.

She was making this a loud, sloppy, wet suck-off, nothing tender or tentative about it. Ryan liked it best that way. Most men she blew did. Her face flushed with the intensity of her suction. Both hands went to his great heavy balls, stroking and tickling them with feathery touches.

If Ryan were honest with himself, he had to admit that he had missed Alice's mouth. Sarah was an enthusiastic fuck and a naturally gifted cocksucker, but there was no true substitute for experience. Dick-sucking was Alice's vocation. Her art.

Not that Ryan regretted giving up his freewheeling lifestyle, which had included these frequent suck-off sessions with his orally-fixated coworker. Not in the slightest. He'd fallen hard for Sarah and wanted nothing more than to be back out at the ranch with her as soon as possible.