Hot Slut Wives Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On reflection, he should have brought her back here with him last evening.

Because leaving his bride with the rest of his horny family was a bad idea.

Especially his slutty stepmother.

Sarah's conservative upbringing had concerned Ryan when he'd first asked her out. He'd soon discovered that her shyness masked a ferocious sexual appetite and curiosity. He was sure that, over time, she'd happily explore and come to enjoy his family's sexually liberated customs.

But it would take time. They'd have to take it slow, which suited Ryan fine.

He only hoped they'd be back together again before Keith and Monica arrived at the ranch. That could get messy fast.

Alice couldn't wait another minute to taste cum. She lifted her head until only Ryan's knob was in her mouth, took the shaft in one hand, and slid the other under his ass. It took only a few moments of furious jacking on his cock stalk and one finger up his asshole to the knuckle to make him erupt.

"Cumming!" Ryan jammed his hips forward and arched up off of his chair.

The torrent of jism was even more than Alice had dared hope. Delicious ball juice rifled out of his cum-slit, splashing the roof of her mouth and rolling down her throat. She redoubled her jacking efforts, using all the skills acquired on hundreds of cocks to milk every last drop of spunk from Ryan's nuts.

It was almost a minute before she let him withdraw from her hot mouth. She immediately went to work lapping up the tasty droplets that had overflowed her lips and run down onto his balls and the leather seat cushion.

Ryan put his hand on her shoulder and urged her to stand. He put his hands on her hips. "Let me do something for you, too," he offered. But she could see in his distracted eyes what was really on his mind. And she needed to get back to work as well. Then she'd rush out to the beach house in hopes that Maria had not finished all the guys off by herself.

"I'm good, babe," Alice said, smoothing and retucking her blouse. "Seriously, you got a lady at home to take care of. Give Sarah a couple good ones for me, huh?

Her cum-glazed lips brushed his for an instant, and before he could reply she was out the door and striding down the hall as if nothing at all had gone on between them.

Ryan pulled up his pants and glanced at his watch. He'd told Sarah that he'd probably be down here more than one day. Rather than call ahead, he decided he'd surprise her.

That would be fun.