Hot Slut Wives Pt. 03

Story Info
Sarah does two guys. Stepmom and sister-in-law handle Ryan.
3.2k words
4.74
31.4k
48

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,524 Followers

If Lucy could have changed one thing about her wonderful life with Jake, she'd have convinced him to entertain more often. She so looked forward to her rare opportunities to have fun with multiple cocks.

She sat on her heels in the bed between Jake and Keith, a hand on each of their giant pricks. Her little fingers danced up and down the great hard columns, lingering from time to time to massage their balls, encouraging their big sacks to replenish and be ready for both to service her delicious new daughter-in-law.

Lucy was a giving woman, but she was not in too great a hurry to rush the men's recovery along. Not when Keith had pushed his hand between her legs from behind and was casually fucking two of his skillful fingers into her tight wet cunt.

She caught Sarah and Lucy's attention where they cuddled in an overstuffed chair by the wall. She dropped her mouth open and let her tongue flop out, rolling her eyes upward to make the most demented clown face that she could. They both giggled.

"Gee, I love how carefree you all are about sex," Sarah told Monica. "You just, I dunno, let go so easy and enjoy it without--without..."

"Feeling guilty?" Monica smiled knowingly at her. "What's the point of shame about something as great as fucking? You work in hospitals for all the years I did, you see way too much about how soon and badly life can end, and you see it all too often."

"Ryan said you run the hospital where Keith practices?"

"Did. I got out a couple of years ago. Decided it was time to devote myself to what I really love."

"So...what do you do now?"

"Escort."

"Oh!"

"All very classy guys, mind you. I got a manager sets up my dates. She earns her commission, she's got a spreadsheet of the kinkiest, biggest-dicked clients in the Great White North. Marvelous gal, and on top of everything else, she eats my pussy like an angel."

"How does Keith feel about it?"

"Oh, for Christ's sake, girl! It was his idea! Well, mostly his, anyway. Keith's got his hours, you know? He's not a workaholic, exactly, but he drives himself damned hard. So many people need his help. And me, ever since Keith opened me up I go insane if I don't get cock for a day.

"This way, I get fucked whenever I want, and I get paid well for it. It's ideal."

The day had been one shock after another, for Sarah. Every time she started thinking that she must have seen the limits of Monica and Lucy's sluttishness, she fell through yet another trap door.

"I guess I get what you mean, sort of," she volunteered. "Until I met Ryan I had no idea of how much I loved sex and...and everything."

"There you go. The Carver men have got something. Cocks that belong on horses, yeah, but they've also got this way about 'em that just makes you want to get naked and open your legs to all comers. Never seen anything like it. I wasn't at the hospital long before I got wind of how many babes he was balling. All the time. Nurses, doctors on staff--Hell, there were a couple of grateful wives who opened their legs for him while their husbands were recovering in the ICU.

"Well, that shocked me. I tried to put a stop to it. I called him on the carpet, to read him the riot act about professional ethics, hospital policy, staff relationships, the whole schmear. Ten minutes into our meeting I was flat on my back on my desk, tits out and panties a distant memory, howling and humping and taking that goddamn telephone pole of a prick up my cock-starved pussy. And Keith just smiling down at me, so pleased with himself. And with me.

"We got hitched the day my divorce was final. My life has been one long sex party ever since.

"A fucking party, you hear?" Monica called out loudly enough for Lucy to hear. "And our hostess is hogging the goddamn buffet." The redhead rose and walked Sarah over to the bed where Keith and his father waited on their backs for her. Lucy moved out of the way. "Fellows, it's time to give Rebecca of Sunnybrook here the biggest thrill of her life. So far this week."

####

It immediately struck Ryan as odd that Lucy met him alone at the front door on his arrival at the house. "Didn't expect you back so soon," she said nervously, holding her next-to-nothing red satin dressing gown closed with one hand as she unlocked and let him in. Her hair was disheveled and damp, and Ryan could tell from her scent what she'd been doing. What she and his dad seemed always to be doing. "Sarah said it might be days."

"Turned out to only be half a crisis," Ryan said. "Thought I'd surprise Sarah." He looked past Lucy, who was backpedaling in front of him as he walked through the foyer toward the main stair. "Where is she, anyway?"

"S-She's in bed--"

"She okay?" Concerned, Ryan headed upstairs. Lucy dashed past him, stopping him at the top landing.

"She's fine. Ryan, we need to talk." Before he could protest, she took him by the arm and maneuvered him into an empty bedroom, closing the door behind them.

"All right, what are you guys up to?" He asked, suspicious now.

"Nothing bad. Come sit here on the bed with me, dearie." Lucy sat with a leg tucked under her and one foot on the floor, letting go of her gown to expose her big, perfectly sculpted tits.

"I warned you guys before we came up here. I asked you to take it easy on Sarah. She's very naïve."

"Maybe not that naïve." Was that the ghost of a smile at the corner of Lucy's mouth?

"What?" Ryan's eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Oh, only that I'm sure you must have taught her quite a lot. Haven't you?" Lucy swung a leg around and climbed into his lap, grinding her smooth pussy mound against the crotch of his trousers. His cock leaped in spite of himself.

"What have you two perverts DONE?"

"Oh, screw it," Lucy muttered. She snatched up a remote control from the nightstand, pointed it at the television at the foot of the bed, and switched it on.

After Lucy had married Jake they'd had the entire house wired for sound and video, for the express reason that Lucy liked to watch herself fuck. She liked to watch family fuck, and guests fuck, as long as that was cool with them. And of course for most of the Carvers and most of the sort of friends they cultivated, most of the time that was indeed very cool.

At first, Ryan thought that Lucy was showing him one of her home recordings now. "Don't try to distract me, damn it.," he barked. "Tell me what's going--what the fuck!?"

The naked woman on the screen was not Lucy, or Keith's slutty wife Monica, or any of their sex-crazed social circle.

It was Sarah, right in the middle of the big bed in the master bedroom. Sarah, and Keith, and Jake.

Her back was to the camera, her face turned to one side so that Ryan could see her full profile. She was astride Keith, her knees turned outward and her calves across his thighs so that her slim, high-arched feet almost crossed in the space between his legs. His big hands covered the small globes of her slender ass, pulling them apart so that her pussy was fully visible, pointed right at the camera.

Her sweet little pussy that was stuffed tight as a pink velvet glove by Keith's girthy cock.

Sarah rocked and shimmied on that massive fuck-tool, working her thighs enthusiastically, gyrating her hips while sliding up and down his prick, taking him to the hilt every time.

Jake stood on the bed beside Sarah, resting a hand on her shoulder for balance. She lovingly licked and sucked his bulging cockhead and gazed adoringly into his lustfully smiling eyes. Jake's cockshaft dripped from tip to balls with her saliva, just as Keith's gleamed with her copious pussy cream.

Judging by their appreciative groans, Sarah was pleasuring both father and son immensely with her wet, hot, clinging fuck-holes.

Jake grabbed a fistful of Sarah's fine golden hair at the base of her neck and held her head still. He started pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, going at least halfway down her throat at every stroke. She moaned happily and spiraled her cunt faster up and down Keith's dick.

Ryan took it all in for long seconds, too shocked to move or even speak. He was aware of his cock hardening under the heat of Lucy's cunt as she humped against his tented trousers. But when she started unbuckling his belt, he snapped back to reality and pushed her away.

"I'll kill the motherfucking sons of bitches!" he bellowed. He jumped to his feet, tumbling Lucy onto the floor. Unfazed, she got to her knees and grabbed his belt again.

"You'll do no such thing, Ryan Carver," she snapped. "You'll spoil the whole thing for her!"

"What do you mean, I'll spoil--Stop that!" But Lucy had his pants and undershorts down around his knees and both her small hands on his hard-on. He staggered forward, half-dragging her with him.

The door swung open and Monica stepped into the room. She was naked and dripping wet, toweling off her just-shampooed red hair, her alabaster skin fresh and dewy from the shower.

"I heard the shouting and knew that Number One Son had made his appearance," she drawled. "Fresh cockmeat. Yum."

"Stop it, both of you. I mean it!"

Monica locked the door behind her. She pushed Ryan hard in the chest. Lucy tripped his ankles and he fell backward onto the bed.

The situation was hopeless.

"I swear, Ryan, you're the only dude I ever knew who got more uptight and conservative when they moved to L.A." Monica crouched on the mattress beside him and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"What do you mean, 'conservative?'" he demanded.

"I mean that we never thought you were the kind of old-fashioned stick-in-the-mud who'd deny his wife a harmless little fuck," Lucy replied.

"Just like the fuck you're gonna throw us, now." Monica dipped her head and bit one of Ryan's nipples lightly. His cock jumped in Lucy's hands. "Just like you've fucked us both, lots of times. Why do you want to be so stingy to your own bride?"

"I'm not...it's just...oh, forget it." Lucy's lips closed over the tip of his prick. He shook all over and arched his pelvis toward her.

"Don't you understand, after all these years, that fucking is everything, to sluts like us? Fucking is what being a woman is all about."

"Sarah is not a slut."

"No?" Monica turned his head back toward the television screen. Ryan watched his newlywed bride continuing to get fucked by both his father and his brother. Jake was ramming his entire cock down her throat on every thrust, now, and there could be no doubt that Sarah loved it. She rested her palms on the fronts of his beefy thighs and moved with him. Her half-closed eyes fluttered and her face was a portrait of sheer sensual bliss.

Keith pounded relentlessly up into her pussy, picking up speed...

...Sarah moved a hand up to tenderly fondle Jake's cum-swollen balls, and then onward and up between his legs, behind him, her index finger extended and creeping toward his puckered asshole...

...And Monica lowered her pussy onto Ryan's cock while Lucy crawled between his legs to suck on his ballsack.

"EEEYAWWWH!!!"

Screams echoing down the long hallway barely registered on Sarah's senses. She was completely consumed and overwhelmed, enraptured by the glory of fucking two men at once.

The first few minutes had been uncertain for Sarah. She'd had her doubts, even as four feminine hands had guided her into position atop Keith, poising her pussy on the bulbous dome of his prick. Jake had stood back a few feet, admiring the three naked women, enjoying the view as Monica and Lucy prepped Sarah by teasing her hardened nipples and clit. He'd idly run his hand along his cock, and waited.

That cock, the biggest in Sarah's young world, had been just out of her reach and dripping with clear pre-cum. Her mouth had watered at the sight.

Sarah had flexed her thighs slightly to lower herself onto Keith's cock. Her pussy had been moist and swollen and ready for dick, but it still took concentration to relax enough for Keith's oversized cockhead to slip past her pussy lips and completely into the entrance of her cunt. Her sensitive cuntal nerves had so magnified the impression of his size that she'd felt like she was being penetrated by a grapefruit.

She'd looked down, astounded, as the tremendous cock crown had disappeared inside her. An explosion of heat rolled through her loins, followed by the unceasing pressure of his thick cock filling her pussy to the limit. She'd settled more of her weight down onto his prick, moaning as it went deeper and deeper.

Lucy and Monica had slouched on the mattress a few feet away, their heads and shoulders propped on pillows and their fingers busy between each other's legs. Lucy had sucked fervently on one of Monica's big pale nipples.

In her rising arousal, Sarah's carnal reflexes had taken over, her inner muscles dilating so that Keith's cockhead glided more easily up into the depths of her sex canal. "Fuck me, Sarah. Let yourself go and fuck me like the little tramp that you know deep inside that you are. The slut you want to be."

"Fuck him, girl," Lucy had chimed in. "Get all of that big dick in your fuck-hole and ride him good. Take all of his cock while Monica and I watch and get off together!"

Sarah had risen up almost completely off of Keith's prick and sat down again with full force. He'd humped upward at the same time, plowing past her slick pink cunt-lips, driving hard and deep into her. She'd climaxed with a giddy, high-pitched squeal of joy.

Then Jake had stepped forward and Sarah had accepted his cock between her lips without hesitation. As if sucking a cock while fucking a second was something she'd done every day for years.

Since then, events had become a blur of unimaginable pleasure. She had no idea now how long she'd been skewering herself on Keith's cock and nursing on Jake's.

Jake had come in her mouth and she'd drank his jism thirstily, then continued sucking him until his cock stiffened and balls swelled once more. He'd never left her mouth.

At some point, something had distracted Lucy and Monica and they'd disappeared off somewhere into the house. Sarah had barely noticed. She was completely absorbed in the ecstasy of endless penetration by Keith's massive fuck-knob. The muscles of her thighs and belly and slender ass trembled with the repeated challenge of taking that bludgeon and the massive fuckmeat behind it. Her pussy lips seemed to have been stretched elastically around that pile-driving prick forever, but her lust was not yet quenched.

Each time the enormous cockhead burrowed up into her, she could feel every fraction of every inch of its passing, touching places in her that had never been touched, setting off sizzling spasms of pure delight in ways no other man had, not even Ryan.

With every powerful stroke up Sarah's cunt, Keith's hammering prick shattered and drove out her last inhibitions, like some carnal exorcism.

Sarah marveled at how different cocks could be.

Ryan's made her happy. He had been her liberator. Her lusty knight in armor.

Jake's filled her channel in such a way that she felt complete, like she'd just discovered the secret to life.

And Keith's cock lifted her to another realm entirely, promising all the joys of Heaven and then delivering on that promise with every thrust. She climaxed on every five or six of his masterful strokes up her pussy, and she'd been coming for what seemed an eternity.

Was every man's cock so unique? Sarah wondered. She wanted to find out.

As much as Sarah loved Ryan, it dawned on her now that her promise to be faithful to him and him alone had been ill-informed. The vow of an untried, callow girl. But Sarah was an innocent no longer. There was a world of cocks out there, waiting for her to spread her legs and sample them.

Ryan had enjoyed lots of different pussies in his day, after all. But she was only now tasting the wonders of other studs.

It wasn't fair.

She couldn't give this new way of life up. She just couldn't.

She hoped that Ryan would understand.

Keith's hips twitched spasmodically and his strokes shortened. "I've gotta shoot," he said through gritted teeth, making a last effort to hold back his cum as long as possible. "I can't help myself any longer. You're such a great fuck, Sarah. The way you work that pussy, my balls are so full you wouldn't believe and it's all gonna go straight up your hot little cock-sleeve!"

"Mmmph!" Sarah moaned and nodded around Jake's cock. She bounced more frantically up and down, rippling her inner fuck-muscles the way she'd learned to do with Ryan and that she'd discovered today so pleased every man she fucked. Clutching Jake's asscheeks, she held on and bobbed her head in and out faster, getting all but the last few inches of his big fuck-pole down her throat every time.

Sarah desperately wanted Jake to shoot off in her mouth at the same time that his son filled her pussy with cum. She was sure that to have lovely jism in two holes at once would have to be the greatest experience of her life and the culmination of a nearly perfect day.

If only the man she loved most in the world were here to share it with her. To see what a total slut his wife had become in a few hours. She hardly dared to dream that it would please him, but she hoped at least that he loved her enough to be happy for her.

"Here it comes, Sarah!" Jake bellowed. "I can tell how much you want it right now, so I'm going to give you another load of what you're sucking for!"

The first few drops of his jism spurted onto Sarah's tongue, like the first small drips of water from a garden hose as pressure built and built along its length. The droplets turned into big hot wads of cum and at last into a steady stream of the rich, salty fluid.

At the same time, warm cum pumped into her pussy as Keith erupted inside her with a shout. He never stopped moving his hips, continuing to plunge into her, his huge flared cockhead shoveling and smearing his seed all along her sizzling fuck channel.

Sarah sank onto Keith's broad chest, hugging him close. When Jake flopped onto his back next to them, exhausted, she leaned over and hungrily licked the sticky remnants of his ball-load from his cock and stomach and thighs.

"What's going on, here?" Sarah froze in horror at the sound of her husband's voice. She jerked her head up and turned to the door.

Ryan stood naked in the doorway, arms across his chest, scowling at them all.

"Hi, Sarah. Miss me, much?"