Hot Slutty Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me ohhhhhhhh ahhhhhh ooooooo yesss fuck that feels good" She could feel her orgasm coming back bigger and stronger. "I fucking need your cock in me, I love it, fuck me harder baby"

Tom didn't feel good about how much she was loving a bigger cock than his, but he was getting hard again just watching his wife being fucked so violently like she was just some fucktoy for his brother. Watching her body violently mumped by a massive cock, her cum covered tits bouncing back and forth as she lay on her back over the massage table, and the look of absolute pleasure and pain on her face.

"Fuck your slut harder harder fuck me fuck me" she moaned

"Oh oh oh mmmmmm oooohhh fuck fuck fuck I am close to cumming" Sid yelled

"Fuuuuuck ohhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhh fuuuuuucckkkk" Kate was having an intense loud orgasm "mmmmm wait for me baby aaaahhhhh aaaaahhhh"

"Im Cummmmmmmming" Sid yelled again.

"yyyyyyyeeeesssss cum fo me baby mmmmmmmm I nnneeeed tttto feeeeel your cummmmmmmm inside meeee ahhhhhhhhhhh yesssss baby" cried Kate

"NO NO NO NO" Tom said just realizing Kate is fertile, but with both of them having an intense orgasm together his voice was drowned out. Their sex was so wild and intense they looked so perfect together.

Sid was pumping her hard when his rhythm slowed, and Kate yelled out a loud "FUCK ohhhhhh fuck that felt good" She looked so drained but very satisfied.

Sid collapsed on top of her cum covered body that Tom shot on her earlier with her gorgeous legs still spread over Sid's shoulders. Sid just lay there for a moment and started kissing Kate again deeply. Passionately while his cock was still inside her, his sperm planted deep inside her fertile womb. Tom could see their juices running past his cock from her cum soaked pussy.

They stop kissing and stare into each other's eyes and Kate mouthed the words "Thank you, your cock feels so good. That was the best fuck I have ever had."

Not realizing her husband could hear her say it as she was so drunk. He replied back "You are definitely my best fuck too."

Tom was standing there watching his wife with his brother. His cock had become hard again witnessing all that unfold, still wondering how that huge cock even fitted inside his wife. Sid got off Kate and juices flowed from her well stretch pussy. As Sid got off, his semi hard cock needed cleaning. Kate pointed her finger for him to come over to her.

"Let me clean that beautiful thing for you baby." She said in a hungry voice.

She sat up as she leaned over to take his cock in her mouth and cleaned every bit of cum from his cock. Opening her mouth looking up into Sid's eyes like a slut showing him she swallowed all their juices.

"Good slut" Sid said holding the back of her head.

Tom was so turned on by all this. When Kate finished cleaning Sid's cock, she saw Toms hard cock and still horny from all the taste of cum and alcohol. She pointed for him to come over.

"Does our slut want this too" Tom asked.

"Yes" she said looking up at both of them.

Tom stood in front of her and entered his cock into his wife's hungry mouth. He face fucked her just like Sid did, but his cock was no match to Sid's and she took it with ease. She almost seemed unsatisfied sucking Toms cock after Sid's. He face fucked her so hard he blew his load again in her mouth. She swallowed some while the rest dribbled out her mouth and down her chin and tits.

She looked up at her husband with cum over her face and dribbling from her mouth, "Are you proud of your little slut Baby?"

While she asked this, she could see that Sid was stroking again in front of her making himself hard.

"I love being your dirty little slut" she giggles as her eyes were fixed on Sid stroking his again hard cock.

Kate was visibly still very drunk and horny. Clearly, she was out of control and not realizing what she was doing. But for some reason Tom was loving his wife's behavior this night. He shouldn't be. He should have put a stop to this way earlier. All she had to do was show Sid her tits and Tom would be satisfied. But no. Kate now looked and acted like a proper little slut covered in cum over her face tits and stomach. Yet she was still craving for more??

"Of course I am proud of you Babe, I always will be proud of my wife" Tom said in a drained tone.

Tom was done and exhausted he, he couldn't go on anymore and just collapsed on the seat near the massage table. Almost passing out, he had to stay awake for his wife. He couldn't leave her here alone with Sid. It was like Sid had now claimed her from Tom and Kate was accepting every part of him. Even enjoying his cock so much more than her husband's cock, and allowing Sid to cum inside her fertile womb while her own husband didn't want to cum in her tonight.

Tom lay back to see what unfolded next as his extremely drunk wife and very drunk brother were still together at the massage table.

Sid was in front of Kate with his massive cock now fully erect again. She looked up at him with his huge erect cock in front of her face and said, "I love being your slut" and took the length of it back in her mouth.

She continued to deep throat as much length she could take in, gagging and slurping there was so much cum and saliva running out of her mouth, again she looked like a proper little slut. She seemed to be in heaven.

Each time she could grab a breath she would speak "am I a good slut?"

"Yes, you are a good slut" Sid said back

"Gulp gulp slurp gulp"

"Whose cock do you love more slut? Mine or your husbands?" Sid asked

"OHHH definitely yours baby, my husband's Way too small for me.....I love your cock so much"

"gulp slurp gulp gulp slurp" She is gagging so much trying to catch her breath, tears running from her watering eyes. "gulp slurp slupr gulp gag"

"Did you like your tight little pussy being stretched by my big cock, slut?

"Oh fuck yes I fucking love your big cock inside me"

'Gulp slurp gulp"

"No body has ever satisfied me like you do baby.. I need you in my pussy again baby."

And without hesitating, Sid picks her up as she laughs and giggles like a school girl, and carried her to the outdoor lounge. He bends her over the back of it and enters her pussy from behind. Her tits hanging over the edge of the couch, he grabs the back of her hair, pulling her head up, with another hand cupping her tit and starts pumping her hard from behind.

"Ohhh fuck me baby fuck me hard" she squealed

Sid was pumping so hard she couldn't hold back her orgasm he was fucking her more violent and harder than she had ever been fucked in her life.

"Oooh Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh fuck ttthhaattt feeeells gooooood ohhh ohhh ohhh fuck me fuck me fuck me ahhhh im cummmmmming oooooooooooo"

Kate almost collapsed as she orgasmed, but clearly Sid still had plenty in him the second time around. He must be building up another decent load of cum for her.

Sid grabbed her sat her on the couch grabbed the back of her hair and shoved his cock in her mouth again.

She sucked it like a baby on a bottle.

"Suck it slut" Sid demanded "Clean off you pussy cum before I ram that slutty cunt of your again."

Sid then sat on the couch leaning back. "Ride it slut" as she climbed over him to lower herself onto his throbbing cock.

"Fuck it slut, tell me how much you want it?" Sid pleaded.

"I want your cock in me baby, your cock belongs in me, fuck this little slut of yours baby, you make me feel so good"

"Yeah, good slut, this cock is all yours now, ready for another orgasm slut? Ready to ride this thing wild?"

"Always baby" Kate moaned.

Kate was on top of Sid, she had full control of how she fucked him. She was riding him wild like a cowgirl. She was like a natural porn star even her moans and dirty talk, she had the looks of a model riding this massive cock as it pumped into her pussy balls deep. Her gorgeous perfect pert tits bouncing over his face. It was a perfect sight. Her husband had no control now almost passed out on the couch as he watched another side of his wife, he never thought possible. This wasn't his wife tonight. This was a sex hungry slut that craved this massive cock. A cock way bigger than she could possibly handle.

She has given birth to two children but by caesarian, so nothing bigger than her husbands cock has ever entered her tight little pussy. It was being stretched like never before, maybe destroyed forever? Will it ever feel tight for Tom again after this? Will she ever be satisfied with Toms cock anymore?

She continued fucking his cock deep "Ohhh oh oh oh oh oh agh agh agh agh yyyesss baby.... that feeeeeels sooooo good" she moaned.

"Fuck me slut, I know how much you love it" Sid demanded looking like he still had plenty of life in that cock.

How could he last so long. 20 minutes of fucking already, she has orgasmed twice, and he looks like he could fuck her all night. Her tight pussy will be destroyed after this. Will she ever enjoy her husband's cock again? Tom is lucky to last long enough for his wife to orgasm. Most times she has to finish herself off after Tom has cum.

"Yes, baby fuck me I love you so much" Kate said to Sid. Tom thought this odd, she is my wife not his. Does she think she is fucking her husband right now? She is so drunk after drinking all day and then downing who knows how many sambuca shots in a row just before being fucked like a slut.

Tom was too drunk to do anything now.

"I love you to baby" Sid replied "I have wanted to fuck your brains out ever since we met. Finally, your my slut now"

"mmmm ooooh yes baby I will always be all your slut, fuck this little slut of yours. Ooooohh hhhmmmmm I need to feel your cum inside my pussy."

Sid rolled her off him "On your back slut" he flipped her over onto the couch on her back with one leg over the back of the couch. "Your pussy is for my big cock only isn't it slut?

"Ohhhhh yes it is" she said as he continued fucking her again. "Best cock I have ever had.....feeeeels so good hmmmmmmm aggggh" as she started to cum again while he pumped her like a piston.

"Aghhhh fuck fuck fuck" Sid said as he felt he was about to explode another load.

"Ohhhhh mmm yes baby cum in me mmmmmm I need to feel your cum in me fuck me fuck me fuck me ohhhhh" she pleaded. "Don't pull out...fuck mee fuck mee"

"Aggh agghaggh aggh fuck" Sid moaned as he started to shoot another massive load deep inside her. Deeper than anyone has ever planted seed in her before. The second big load of cum Sid has planted in Tom's wifes fertile womb in one night. She would never allow this to happen sober, desperately wanting another child with Tom to complete their little family. She is so drunk right now, all she is was craving is his big cock and that is what she got.

They had both again had a magical orgasm together. He must have been fucking her for well over three quarters of hour. He left his cock inside her again giving her another passionate kiss.

He looked her in the eyes again, they looked so much in love together at this point. Tom watched, that is my wife, have I lost her to my brother? Will she remember any of this in the morning when she sobers up?

"I hope I get to fuck you again" Sid said staring into her eyes.

"Of course we will silly" she replied "How can I ever say no to you and your beautiful cock baby, I am your slut and loving it." she panted, almost passing out under him.

As Sid pulled out of her messy cum filled pussy, she said to him "One more thing" as she sat up "I can't waste this" as she pulled him close to suck the remaining cum from his now limp cock.

Tom watched his wife cleaning Sid's cock, her face and body covered in cum, she certainly looked like a well-used slut right there and she was loving it.

When she finished licking his cock clean, she looked up at Sid.

"Your little slut loves your cock even when it's not hard."

"Its yours whenever you want it babe" as he winked at her with a smile, and she just smiled back at him.

He picked up her frail body and carried her inside. Tom fell asleep on the outdoor seat until the sun came up.

In the morning with a really saw head Tom staggered inside to make sure Kate got to bed ok last night. As he entered the hallway Sid walked out of our bedroom still fully naked with dry cum over his cock heading across to the bathroom. He looked like death. They both merely grunted at each other as Tom felt like throwing up somewhere. He entered the bedroom to see Kate laying on top of the bed still fully naked and covered in dry crusty cum. Surely he didn't fuck her again after coming inside, Tom wondered? Who knows? She wouldn't remember if they did anyway. He possibly shot three loads into her?

After Sid showered to clean up and then Tom did the same, they both sat down in the lounge room. "What the fuck happened last night" Tom questioned

"Kate is certainly a wild one" Sid said "You didn't warn me about that?"

"Fuck Sid, that wasn't my wife last night, I don't know who she was but fuck it was hot seeing her like that, she was a cum hungry slut last night man. I had trouble convincing her to even show her tits to you, I never imagined she would turn into your fucktoy"

"Sorry bro, I hope you can forgive me for this, I feel so bad. Last thing I want is to wreck your marriage" Sid comforted Tom "Probably best I head home before Kate wakes up, it may get awkward."

"Ok probably a good idea" Tom said, "Will you be right to drive home."

"Plenty of coffee, I will be right" Sid said.

Sid left and Kate didn't rise from the bedroom until about 2pm with Tom checking in on her regularly.

She came out still fully naked looking like a well-used whore.

"What the fuck happened last night" she said squinting her eyes struggling to open them.

"I don't know" Tom replied, "Do you recall anything?"

"Babe, I was so drunk. Why the fuck did you let me drink that much? She asked.

"You seemed to enjoy yourself babe?" Tom asked.

"My pussy is so fucking sore. I don't even remember what happened last night? I hope you didn't let Sid fuck me did you? With a concerned look on her face. "I vaguely remember being fucked a lot, I can't remember last time you fucked me so much" Kate seemed to think it was Tom fucking her all night.

"Please tell me Sid didn't fuck me? My pussy is aching so much I can hardly walk"

she again questioned "Where is Sid anyway?"

"He had to go home early, he said sorry he missed you and looks forward to seeing you again soon." Tom lied to her and not answering her previous question.

"I think I better go shower now and clean your dry mess off me, I look like some slut, I cant believe you left me looking like this"

Tom knew that Kate must have known it was Sid fucking her last night but presumed she was too ashamed to admit it. The way she spoke to Sid and seemed to love his cock way more than her husbands, but she was way too drunk to even realise what she was saying while being fucked by the biggest cock she had ever felt inside her.

Tom later told Kate the truth about everything that happened that night. She felt ashamed and embarrassed about what she had done, but did admit she kind of knew at the time it was Sid fucking her, but obviously her drunken state and pleasure she was receiving took over all emotions she has for her husband. She was concerned Tom would leave her, but Tom loves Kate way too much and he often asked if she would do it again sometime. Never is always her response.

It took Kate and Sid a long time to look each other in the eye again. But they still get along really well like they always had. Kate has always assured Tom she doesn't have romantic feeling for Sid and would never allow him to fuck her again. Yet, Sid often asks Tom if she would be willing to fuck him again. He still fantasizes about having her again telling Tom often she is the best fuck he has ever had. That says a lot considering he has fucked a lot of girls in his life.

Tom hoped that his wife would have another night like this, but it has never happened. Kate did get pregnant from that night and kept the child. It was a boy. Kate and Tom have never told anyone about the events of the night. Not sure how many guys Sid has told though. It is a secret between them. Sid knows he got Kate pregnant and has remained to keep it a secret. (We hope) Lucky Sid and Tom look similar, so their little boy looks just like his dad.

...............................................................................................

This is all based on true events with not all details exact, but close to the truth as possible. I was hoping to write a sequel to it, but if I do it won't be a true story unfortunately.

Let me know if I should write a fantasy sequel?