All Comments on 'Hot Slutty Night'

by sims71

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer10 months ago

WRITE THE SEQUEL --but if you do you'll have a hard time keeping Tom and Kate married And together.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino10 months ago

What a horrible dogs breakfast of a story, tenses all over the place, unrealistic and not a recognisable character amongst them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The same story could have been told with fewer words and been more precise.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just another totally unbelievable femdom fetish cuck fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No way wife is so drunk she didn't know what happened. Better ending... Kate realized she was married to a loser sissy wimp so she dumped him and took him to the cleaners in the divorce. Tom cried and cried. Kate then moved in with Sid and married him within a year. He was a stud, a real man who could cherish her, fuck her brains out and never share her with anyone. Sid and Kate enjoyed their life together. Tom slinked off somewhere and was never heard from again.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As bad as this supposed true story was, I suggest you stop writing altogether.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Poorly written and coldly written but it is your first story so you can only improve. Best of luck with any future stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a very hot story, but it could have been much better without all the distracting errors. There were too many. Using "Toms" for example, where it should have been Tom's. Please write us a sequel, but please find an editor/proofreader prior to submitting your next work. Thanks!

Gmann006Gmann00610 months ago

You should let everybody

Y fuck your whore

bownchimebownchime10 months ago

Great to read this highly erotic recollection of your wife. You've lived out many a man and woman's fantasy and I don't think your wife has anything to be ashamed about. A woman that I was seeing a while back told me about being shared with her ex-boyfriend and his brother, and while I wouldn't entertain that particular scenario myself, it was pretty hot her telling me about being fucked up the ass by another man with her boyfriend beneath her. She wanted to do the same with me and asked if I knew anyone....shame I didn't. Closest I got was licking her ass out after I'd cum up her, with her telling me it was another guys and teasing me how much I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A loving wife keeping a bastard child. Really? Lousy cuck stays. No sequel required

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine10 months ago

And they know Sid is the father how? DNA test?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes, write a sequel but this time have Tom guide his cock in her pussy, knowing that he’s part of it but make sure they’re drunk again and there’s always deniability

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The marriage ended when she said: "Not now or no sex for you tonight, Honey." The follow up was only how two small children got divorced parents! Could the brother's friendship survive? I don't think so! All respect he had for his younger brother was gone! He would keep fucking his new slut!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well "Anonymousabout 4 hours ago

No way wife is so drunk she didn't know what happened. Better ending... Kate realized she was married to a loser sissy wimp so she dumped him and took him to the cleaners in the divorce. Tom cried and cried. Kate then moved in with Sid and married him within a year. He was a stud, a real man who could cherish her, fuck her brains out and never share her with anyone. Sid and Kate enjoyed their life together. Tom slinked off somewhere and was never heard from again."

The trouble with your comment is if "Tom slinked off somewhere and was never heard from again.", you wouldn't have got to read this story!!

I'm not a fan cuckold stories and this was a true cuck story! I didn't read it except skimming the last page. I would prefer authors to use appropriate tags and the Cuckold tag would have been appreciated, so I wouldn't even have to skim read the last page!! No rating!

sims71sims7110 months agoAuthor

Thankyou all for your feedback so far. This is my first submission and admit I may not be the best writer. I will take on board all comments. Next time I will get a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. The hot parts were really good. I didn't care for her denigrating her husband but please continue to write. Ignore the haters. They don't create. They just tear down.

sims71sims7110 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments and feedback. This is my first submission and accept I may not be the best author. Next time I will have it proofread.

sims71sims7110 months agoAuthor

Certain parts may not seem realistic to some but it is based on a true story and actual events of the night. I tried to make the story a bit more interesting in parts for the story. It was 20 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked it. With my husband's permission and encouragement, I have been fucking his brother for four years, and it did not start with liquor or any other judgement impairing inducement. He simply told me he would like to watch me fuck his brother and I said I would do it. I love sex, including bondage and exhibitionism kink, and I get it all from my BIL He is single, so there are no complications. Life is good.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great, 5 Stars. Would love to read more.

sims71sims7110 months agoAuthor

Again, thanks for all the comments. I have never considered myself as a cuckold, but in saying that I still fantasize about other guys fucking her....its just a fantasy now. It was one night we all got way too drunk and things got out of hand. I admit it did put some strain on our relationship for a while, but we talked through it, survived it, and still love each other as much today as when we met.

Say what you like about my wife, I am not offended by any of your comments. And yes, I am in the process of writing a sequel

sims71sims7110 months agoAuthor

To NudeInMaine....what a stupid question!! You answered it yourself anyway!!!!

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Cuck willing to raise whorewife’s bastard child in this silly garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A sequel? curious about how the writer wants to solve this very intricate problem he has created.

ImstillfunImstillfun10 months ago

Ignore the nasty comments about your content. It’s just drivel. Write what pleases you. Check out the comments on my first stories.

Read my story and the comments ‘you only think you’re in control’ over 300 comments

You have a 3.67 as of my reading. That means that over 50% of your readers liked your story. That’s pretty good.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Not a fan of the way it went down

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

Please treat my comments as being "constructive" in nature. The reason why this story is a complete mess is that, as a writer, you do not understand Point Of View. (POV). You mix in a third person POV as an observer, a narrator type of observation. But you make statements about what Tom is thinking: then what Kate is thinking. Obviously, an observer cannot do this! Then often you switch to Tom's POV... and then the 3rd person POV and on to Kate's POV, all in the same paragraph.

That's why the story is a mess. I'm not even going to comment on the premise of the story. It's ridiculous, is all I'll say but it's YOUR story, so you can write whatever you like. It's your fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My friend Kenny's wife is a lot like that. Usually pretty together and not overly flirtation. That is until she gets that 4th drink in her. From there she starts flirting and getting downright nasty. We all know when she is over the limit because she starts cussing. And soon after she starts with the dirty talk. The tits make an appearance and if she's really horny she begins stripping. And of course she continues to drink. Each drink brings out her dark side. I think most of Kenny's friends have seen her naked and I know that myself and a couple others have fucked her. Kenny has his own way of coping with it. He pretends to get super drunk himself then "passes out." I've noticed that he always passes out so that he's facing the action and have seen his eyes cracked open while she's getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hot. Sounds a ittle like my wife...

Good story, ignore the virgins.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot story even with disturbing subject matter. A few rules in life is never fuck your friends or family wives especially if you yourself are married and even if you’re single . Way too many hot woman out there to fuck . I’d never even if they were over the top drunk or if their hubby in a drunk state didn’t care . It will destroy the relationship. Others have done the drunk vacation fuck a stranger as one dude who was single loved to get friendly with couples on vacation and has many times fucked the wife or girlfriend sometimes with the significant other and often behind his back. He said of of his best weeks he fucked the daughter who was 22 as he drank with her the brother and parents. The second and third day he snuck away multiple times to fuck her . It was a bit uncomfortable for the brother because he knew. Then on forth day the dad took the kids deep sea fishing for the whole day . At breakfast early he saw the hot mom late 40’s eating alone so he asked to sit with her . She told him they wouldn’t be back til 8 this evening so he said I’ll be with you every minute. They walked back to the room and he said look at my view as he was across the hall looking at the ocean . They were in his room five minutes tops and he had her bent over a chair on the balcony. He said she was wild for cock , that her hubby and a one time first fuck once were the only guys she’d been with. She did it all and the more raunchy he got the hotter she was . He said thank god for viagra because the next few days he snuck away fucking both mother and daughter without each knowing until the family was checking out the sadistic bastard whispered in the moms ear how great a whore she’d been , how he loved meeting her and should try to hook up again but he told her some of the days at the end you and your drawers unknowingly cleaning his cock of them but nothing better than experience. He also told the brother awesome hanging this week and sorry if it was a bit uncomfortable at times knowing I was fucking your sister and mother all week , thank god your dad didn’t suspect. The sister did shock him but saying I know you were doing my mom also but her being with one man her whole life she deserves a few days of a fresh younger cock . I’ll tell her I know to make sure she doesn’t do it ever again when back home , don’t want to hurt dad or ruin the family. Sick shit but that is real as well . Again he loves the drunk vacations couple to fuck . Very eager , adventurous and taboo we rich makes it hotter. The single life is great for him I guess

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I could only give your story a 3 even though it definitely should be a 4. The story kept me hard the whole time what was annoying and resulted in a 3 is the constant change of perspective of the writer to the characters from writing in third person as the husband, wife, and brother to jumping into a first person internal and external dialogue and observation of the actions occuring. It was not confusing but extremely annoying and it happens quite often throughout the story.

Like I said kept me aroused but also frustrated. Next time write, then read, adjusting dialogue and perspective. So first person stays first person and third person remains third person. It will allow for a much more fluid read.

bownchimebownchime9 months ago

Just read it again so I can read the sequel. It is a great true story despite some errors but I think the quality makes up for that and after all it's free right? Looking forward to the fantasy sequel tomorrow night.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just a few thoughts.

What if Kate had shaved her pussy and Tom saw it for the first time when he removed her bikini bottoms? Maybe Kate was thinking about Sid seeing her naked?

Why not have Tom come in Kate's pussy and then see the froth around Sid's cock when he got sloppy seconds and when he fucked her for so long and came in her more than once.

How about Kate takes both Tom and Sid to bed and they fuck her all night long including her first anal on Sid's huge cock and her first DP?

For me the pregnancy thing degraded the story, leave that out and you have solid 5.0

bobryan51264bobryan512649 months ago

Hell yes you should write another one

tralan69ertralan69er9 months ago

@NudeInMaine

re: they know Sid is the father how? DNA test? - It said right in the story that Tom came on her stomach and tits and not anywhere else. Sid came in her at least twice and maybe another time in the night.

TulippTulipp9 months ago

Great story. Would love to hear more.

TabauthorTabauthor8 months ago

Not just a great premise but a true story, well done :)

ChardersCharders8 months ago

A great experience and one I replicated with a good friend and the wife.

I think you should do a follow up

VincepetroneVincepetrone7 months ago

Talking about yourself in the third person makes for a weird story .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Using past and present text is a big no no. Very distracting. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

sharing wife to open marriage swinger couple to divorce to blended family

patilliepatillie5 months ago

The bones of an exciting story, your way of telling it was somewhat ponderous. No way the wife was saying all that stuff about Sid being the best ever, he can always have her, etc. That just doesnt ring true, and if it is, you are in some trouble.

BGHillmanBGHillman4 months ago

Yes! You could write a sequel!

poisonjamespoisonjames3 months ago

The ending pulled the rug out from the buildup of the whole story.

JairBrasilJairBrasil2 months ago

delicious story I want to continue

jennyphiljennyphil2 months ago

Brilliant! Jenny as topless barmaid https://photos.app.goo.gl/8fBWUgeGfH3tYZWK6

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I don't think Tom should of brought it up with his wife, obviously Kate would of remembered a foggier memory perhaps. Some things known are better left unspoken, including who they are certain the father is. If you did do another part to this story, my thought that Tom know Kate meets Sid but they don't think that he knows.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersims71@sims71
New to this site. Came here to get some inspiration on how to write my story about an actual event that happened early in our marriage. Please read my first story called "Hot Slutty Night". Then the follow on stories are: 2. The job Interview 3. Kates New Job 4. Kates New Life...