All Comments on 'Hot Steel'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnyMooseAnyMooseabout 4 years ago
Part 2?

Deserving of a Part 2; great story but you left us hanging there...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rachel and Max.

If it ain’t obvious. I ship Rachel and Max. I’m in hopes it leads somewhere. :)

FriskyMindFriskyMindabout 4 years ago
Part 3... Tempered Steel?

So you kick Addie to the curb to set up a Rachel/Max connection....or so it looked...then introduce Steph. I like Rach, too, but if you blow off Steph to hook the two of them up, I shall be a most unhappy reader. Steph is a better fit for Max really. Clearly, to make it work, you’re gonna have to bring back Addie and make it a ménage a quartre. It’s only fair ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Get it right!

A Beretta is not a revolver! Police departments got rid of revolvers years ago. The Beretta is a semi-auto handgun.

joefeltonjoefeltonabout 4 years ago
Thank you!

Hi SWP,

First I want to thank you for writing a story that is different and original, and judging from the high quality of the writing I can tell you put a LOT of effort into it. I appreciate it! I'm a fan of yours, and have read most of your stories.

The Max character reminds me of Sandra Bullock's role in Miss Congeniality. Is there any connection?

I'm not into lesbian sex, unless there is a man in the room with them watching or taking pictures or masturbating.

Please keep up the good work, five stars.

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I like where it's going

But then again, I don't really like Stephanie and Max. It just felt forced. You bring in Steph and have Max and her hook up, but this had the makings of something between Max and Rachel being set up. I don't know what you want to do with this, but DO NOT make it into a love triangle. Pick one of the two (Steph or Rachel) and go with that choice. Don't tease us with Rachel + Max or Max + Steph. Don't bounce back and forth between who Max is going to end up with. That's my suggestion.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Maxine is having friends now in uncharted territories this sounds very uncomfortable ....... But she is a tough nut or? .... Isn't it time to let her settle a bit more comfy and lucky? ....... Really dramatic tales your main character has to run through ....... Ten stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES