All Comments on 'Hot Stone Massage'

by NotAlwaysAnAngel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
a little disappointing

It was obvious from the start that the masseuse was the wife and...sex between wife and husband is boring (except for them of course). It would be much hotter if it was Peach to massage the husband...or the wife.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
An actual 'Loving' wife story. In the Loving wife section no less!

Well done NotAlwaysanAngel a nice romantic fun story where a couple have a good time without the need for anyone else getting involved. And no this story was not boring despite what the other commentator said. This type of story is very rare in this part of the site so thank you for writing the story. And keep the stories coming,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Good!

I enjoyed your story very much. How many men would love to find themselves in that situation????? Contrary to others you kept me intrigued!

Gary

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Hot! Every married man dreams of these kinds of episodes!

Boring? Are you shittin me? Have you ever had a massage? There isn't anything boring about a massage. With a little intrigue in this one that had him guessing for a while. Then when his wife grabbed his cock and seen it was her............ Fireworks! Hell yea! Wish it was me!

Thanks for writing!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
I could use a dose of boredom about now....

....apparently one reader needs to get laid period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
"Aye, there's the rub..."

It was a pleasure to read a story about a "Loving Wife" who actually is still in love with her husband - especially in this category. Thanks for taking the time to write it. If it's a true account, you're a very lucky man. If it's not true, it's certainly a scenario worth fantasizing about.

For those of you who've written that you find the notion of "happily married sex" somehow "boring"? You might want to take a second look at your own lives, lest you find them turning into something more like one of the typical "Cheating Wives" stories that appear in this category so often!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Good

Loved it, thanks, and my wife thanks you also!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

What? An actual Loving Wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous