Hot Streams, Ch. 02-03

Story Info
AJ fantasizes about a woman under his own desk.
1.6k words
4.16
7.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Son, what are you standing around the water cooler for? You waiting to gossip?"

Alexander James Greenway was a powerful in voice and not so shabby in build, either. Brought up in Southern Kansas, his idioms were sometimes a little old-fashioned, but he was a progressive thinker--something his father had instilled in him as a boy. Alex's son, AJ, grew up much the same way as Alex did, although they'd traded the rural backdrop for the St. Louis metropolis when AJ was eleven.

"Hey, Dad. I just had some time to kill before my next meeting."

AJ expected his father to follow up on the obviously-not-answering-the-question answer he just gave, but Alex, Sr. surprised him.

"Well since you're free, what do you say to lunch?"

As AJ opened his mouth to answer, he saw a girl with chocolate-brown hair turn quickly from the direction he'd just come from. As she raised a hand to brush her hair from her eyes, he noticed red nails.

His dick got hard. It had to be her.

"You know what, Dad," he feigned, looking down at his smartwatch and pretending to receive a notification, "I've got to run--looks like they're gonna start the meeting a few minutes earlier. Um, dinner tonight, though? Jayhawks are on at Rook's."

He reached out for his dad's hand, a sort of ritual they had whenever they made plans to do something or a commitment of some kind. It had started after AJ's mom divorced and Alex, Sr. was getting ready to remarry. He'd promised AJ to never let his new wife, Shannon, get in the way of he and his mother's relationship, and since then, the motion had stuck. Today, it made them smile more than anything, as dinner plans were hardly the commitment that adding a new member to their family was.

"Let's do it--I'll see you for supper," Alex, Sr. said.

The chocolate-haired girl had already swung around another corner by the time AJ broke away from his father. Remembering that Mariah had mentioned a friend named Lindsay in the multimedia department, he decided to try his luck on the other side of the hallway. But how would he--

"Oh, my gosh, I am so sorry!"

He instinctively grabbed an arm of the woman who'd just knocked into him--they were headed opposite ways around the same corner. He managed to catch her binder, too, and looked intently at her hands as he handed it back to her.

Red nails.

"Um, hello? Are you hurt? I know I need to slow down around corners, but--"

"No, no, you're fine. I mean, I'm fine. You're uh, Lindsay, right? From Multi-Med?"

"Who? My name is Leslie."

"Leslie! I'm sorry, I must have heard your name wrong. I'm, um..." He trailed off again, suddenly shy. She probably already knew who he was--most of his dad's employees recognized his face, while he struggled to learn theirs. Leslie was no exception.

"I know who you are," she confirmed with a smile. Her waves bounced as she shuffled her feet. "Um, who did you say you heard about me from?"

AJ pointed to the direction of Mariah's office. "Mariah, from graphics. She mentioned you in our meeting this morning--said you both went to BU."

Leslie giggled. "You must have misheard every word in that meeting, Mr. Greenway. I don't know anyone named Mariah, and I went to UCC. But, I hope my 'friend' Mariah told you all sorts of good things about me. Maybe we can figure out what else you're still confused by sometime." She winked at him as she turned to leave. "My door is always open."

Politely, AJ smiled back at her, but in his mind he was cursing his luck. How much of Mariah's comments had he misheard, anyway? Maybe he wasn't looking for a Lindsay--hell, maybe that brown-haired woman wasn't coming from Mariah's office, after all. He sighed as he made his way back to his office and sat down at his desk.

His assistant, Mickey, had left some documents and folders on his desk during his absence. He thumbed through them briefly before tossing the folders aside to answer an incoming phone call. A voice that he recognized as Heidi in HR was on the other end.

"Hey, Heidi, what can I do for you?"

"I just wanted to make sure I included the PP file with the other things I handed over to Mickey this morning. He's a chipper one, that kid."

"PP, is that the potential promotions doc? I've got it right here."

"That's great--make sure to follow up on any of those candidates for your open positions. I'd like to have them filled before the month is over to start recruiting some new personnel."

"You got it, Heidi."

AJ's mind had returned only briefly to work, though, for when he scanned the list of potential promotions, he saw exactly who he was looking for.

Lindsay Samuels, in Multimedia. Office 451.

He set the folder down and took a breath before reacting. Dare he?

He stood up to conduct this new recon mission just as his phone rang again. Barring the urge to curse out loud with each passing hour, AJ didn't have the chance to leave his office again until it was time to meet his father at the bar. No matter. It didn't appear that Lindsay in Multimedia was going to be fired any time soon, anyway.

Ducking into the men's room before he left the office, AJ gingerly unzipped his pants and directed his mind away from the scene he'd witnessed this morning--those lightly tanned humps of fattiness bouncing gently beneath his colleague's desk, the flaps of flesh he pictured himself pulling on with his teeth. But the harder he tried to forget the sight, the harder he felt his cock growing in his hands.

Between the fantasy he derived for himself and the urgent need he was feeling right now to piss, he wasn't making this a quick stop on his way out.

AJ looked quickly to the left, back towards the door, and gently stroked his cock to relieve the pressure he was trying to not give into. He'd been turning the image of Mariah's companion's bottom over and over in his mind all day, imagining this mystery woman tucked underneath his own desk as he worked.

He pictured her lips wrapped around his penis, carefully swallowing his pee--but still enthusiastically, enjoying the taste and sensation. In his mind, he kept working on his drawing while she sucked and swallowed, probably growing wet and touching herself.

Or, he would refuse to quench her thirst, and instead urinate forcefully as she directed his stream to splash over her clothing, soaking her breasts and making her nipples erect as the hot liquid cooled on her skin.

He imagined how much he could get done if he didn't have to take a piss break every now and then.

If he could just empty his bladder into a woman's eager mouth and--

"Hey, AJ! Get those folders?"

AJ stopped the jerking motion just in time. Pee, just go pee, goddamn it, he thought to himself.

"Hey Mick. Yea, I did. Thanks for grabbing those."

AJ's body wasn't going to cooperate with him this time. Stubbornly refusing to relieve the urge to pee, AJ stuffed his dick back into his pants and, by habit, flushed the urinal as he left.

He knew he could hold it for a little while, anyway. The urge had long ago become something he enjoyed and eventually made use of it for sexual pleasure, too. He would spend hours upon hours in the art studio rooms on his college campus, not wanting to break away from the artistic release to satisfy a biological one. Sometimes, as it got late into the evening and he felt confident that he was one of the last--if not the last--in the building, he would stuff the head of his penis into an empty water bottle and let his piss flow freely while he kept drawing or painting. He'd even experimented with painting with his urine, using the liquid as he would water--just with a gorgeous gold or pale yellow hue.

After graduating and settling into his own apartment, he turned the apartment into his own personal playpen, installing a fast-acting, absorbent carpet that allowed him to piss straight onto the floor, without any holds or restraints. It was, he felt, one of the purest expressions of freedom he'd felt since taking up painting as a teen, and as he navigated his adulthood, had begun longing for a partner with whom he could share this freeing feeling with.

Which, of course, explained why he was so fixated on finding Mariah's friend Lindsay: he was convinced--well, desperately hoping--that she was under that desk in Mariah's office, letting her friend pee into her mouth and across her tongue.

He had to taste that saltiness on the lips of someone else. Wanted to convince her to let her own water go all over his face, his body. To watch her sipping on coffee in the morning, or something bubbly in the evening, as she spread her legs delicately to piss straight onto his apartment floor.

The last image made him shudder as he stepped off the office elevator and out onto the St. Louis streets. It was about to be dusk, the autumn bringing the night sky sooner and sooner every day. Rook's, the bar he was meeting his father at, was only about a block or so from the office--they cherished the spot as a favorite place to watch the Jayhawks, his father's own college team.

As anticipated, Alex, Sr. was sitting at the bar, facing one of the TVs when his son pushed open the tinted door. Behind the bar, Roger, the owner, was chatting lightly with Alex, Sr. and waved at AJ as he entered.

"Hey, Rog, good to see you."

With his back to the door, and next to his father, AJ re-centered his mind on the non-sexual excitements of college football. So when Mariah and Lindsay walked into the same bar, AJ didn't notice them.

But they noticed him.