Hot Summer in Tijuana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good choice," the hostess answered.

The women stood and stripped. Completely. They danced naked for and on the guys.

Charlie's eyes kept drifting to the redhead and her large breasts. He asked, "Ladies, how much for three blowjobs?"

The brunette leaned over and whispered in his ear. Charlie nodded, He counted out the amount and laid it on the table. He said, "BJ's for my friends and me."

The brunette scooped up the cash and put it in her purse. The working girls freed the men's penises' and sucked them then and there. The guys groaned and expressed their approval.

Franklin heard Charlie's girl gagging. She was struggling and had to pull off him. She sat on her heels and rested. Roger said, "Charlie, you need to pay her extra for having to deal with your horse dick."

They all laughed. Charlie laughed the loudest, and he waved his dick about. It was something to be proud of at seven inches and thicker than average. The other girls made a fuss over it. Then, returned to their partners.

The guys came, the women swallowed, and everyone had a drink. The women remained naked and didn't object to being touched anywhere.

A few minutes later, Charlie said, "How much to go upstairs and fuck?"

His lady again whispered a number into his ear. He said, "That's very reasonable." He counted out the money into three piles. The women scooped it up.

Roger said, "You don't have to pay for everything." He reached for his wallet.

"Put your money away. This is our treat. Scout and I are paying for your bachelor party. I'm carrying the cash because Scout is deferring to my greater knowledge and experience dealing with whores."

Charlie and Roger laughed, knowing that, unlike them, Franklin didn't frequent prostitutes.

The brunette stood and grabbed Charlie's hand to take him upstairs.

"Wait a second," he said. The girl he was with wasn't his type. He preferred flashy, trashy, fuller figure women. He said, "Roger, you've decided to limit yourself to loving only Trudy until death do you part, right?"

His friend nodded.

"Do you want your last chance to sow some wild oats to be with a redhead? You'll be pulling ginger pubes out of your teeth for the rest of your life. Perhaps you want to swap and have a brunette?"

"If I had the option," Roger said. "I would switch. Your girl's light on top, but I love those long legs."

"Say no more. She's yours."

Charlie took his whore's hand and gave it to the bridegroom. She smiled, stood, and Roger led her away.

"Scout, are you happy with the blonde, or do you want to swap?" Charlie asked.

Franklin spoke softly and said, "She's fine."

Charlie leaned in as if he was listening to a long explanation, He took the opportunity to tease and embarrass his friend. He said in a loud voice, "What do you mean you want to do the redhead because she reminds you of Trudy, and you always had a thing for her?"

"I didn't say that!" Franklin objected. His face turned crimson.

"Stick with the blonde, Scout," Charlie said. "I'll take the redhead and have no qualms screaming out Trudy's name as I bang her." He laughed.

The guys went upstairs. Charlie and Roger fucked their girls in every way imaginable. Franklin wore a condom and treated the big-assed, blonde kindly and with respect, like all the women he'd been with.

She was thrilled since most men she had sex with were inconsiderate assholes. She was warm and kind to him in return. She didn't make a fuss when he kissed her. He sucked her big, soft tits and came, taking her from behind and slamming into her big, pillow-like bottom.

Franklin came downstairs and found his friends. They drank and caught some of the shows. Around 1:30 a.m., they left the club arguing which performance was more entertaining.

"The power-tool dildo show was the best," Franklin said.

"No," Roger disagreed. "It was definitely the shaving cream wrestling matches."

The guys were happy, drunk, and sexually sated. Charlie said, "You know what would top off this night?"

"Sleeping in our beds in San Diego?" Franklin answered seriously.

Charlie ignored him and said, "We have to catch one more show. The ultimate Tijuana experience, seeing a woman having sex with a donkey."

"Yeah," Roger said. "I've heard stories about the famous Tijuana donkey sex show all my life. Honestly, I'm intrigued."

Charlie buttonholed the doorman and asked, "Where can we see a woman having sex with a donkey?"

"Sir, that is a myth. It doesn't happen. Good night. Please visit us again."

The men headed to the nearby taxi stand. A short Mexican approached them and said, "Senor, he didn't tell you the truth. The story about the donkey is real. I can take you there in my cab. It's not far."

"Guys, we've had a great time. Let's call it a night," Franklin advised.

"Of course, you'd say that, Scout," Charlie sneered. "We have to make one more stop. He says it nearby. This will make tonight's bachelor party legendary. Take us to the show, my man!"

The men got into a rickety cab. The driver took them out of the downtown area to a seedy part of town. He pulled into a small courtyard, honked the horn, and flashed his lights. He said, "The act is illegal and only done in secret, private clubs like this one. Step out, gentleman. You will be escorted in."

They all exited the vehicle. Two men approached. The driver spoke to them in Spanish. "Hello, I have three Americans who would like to see a whore have sex with a donkey."

"Yes," the taller man addressed the guys in English. "You are just in time. The show will be starting soon, Follow me," he said graciously.

"All right!" Charlie said excitedly. He rubbed his hands together.

The tall man asked, "Are you armed? Guns are not allowed in the club. Gunshots spook the donkey, and that can be dangerous for the girl."

Charlie answered for everyone. "No. We don't have any guns."

"I have to check. Do you mind?" their host asked.

"No. Go ahead," Charlie said.

The two men quickly frisked the Americans. Then they were led inside. The tall man locked the outside door. He called out in Spanish, "Juan, the chickens are in the coop."

A man with a gun entered the room.

"Shit," Charlie said. "There isn't going to be a donkey show, is there?"

"Hey, we don't want any trouble," Roger said as he raised his hands.

"Neither do we, senor," said the tall man. "No one has to get hurt. We only want money."

"You can have everything in our wallets," Roger said.

"Thank you. We will take it and more. Call your families. Tell them you've been kidnapped. No police! They need to pay me $100,000 for each of you, and we will release you unharmed."

"Okay," Franklin said. He moved slowly toward the gunman as he removed his watch and got out his wallet. He offered both to the man with a gun. The gunman reached out for them, and Franklin quickly grabbed for the gun.

They wrestled for control. Franklin was bigger, stronger, and more skilled. His intensive army training and three years of combat experience allowed him to quickly subdue the street hoodlum. He got the gun and knocked the thug to the ground.

He grabbed his stuff, shoved it in his pocket, and said to the two other Mexicans, "Don't move. We're leaving. Roger, get the door."

"Help! Help us!"

The pleading cry came from a woman in the next room.

^^^Earlier on Friday night around 9:45 p.m.^^^

The cab pulled to a stop in front of Kinkle's. Sybil paid her fare and got out. She marched into the establishment and went straight to the bar.

"What can I get you, sweet thing," said the tall man wearing expertly applied makeup, a long-haired blue wig, and painted acrylic fingernails.

Sybil smiled and said, "You're a prettier woman than I am."

"Thank you," he replied. "This bar is famous for being fun and fabulous with an anything-goes attitude. What can I get you?"

Sybil smiled and said. "I'm looking for a friend, Clive Davidson."

"You're in luck. He's at the table over there." He pointed to a table against the wall.

"Thanks."

She walked over to the table where six people were sitting. She waited quietly until they noticed her. A black man wearing a saucy hat and an elegant evening gown said pleasantly, "Hello, my name is Raven. What can we do for you, short stuff."

Sybil was slim and busty and only 5' 2" tall. She was used to being teased about her height, and she didn't take offense. She smiled and said, "I'm looking for Clive Davidson. My name is Sybil. I'm Sabrina Miller's sister. I was told that she, Bonnie, and Stewart came to Tijuana on Wednesday night to meet you. I need to find her."

A man in a bowler hat said, "I'm Clive. I don't know where your sister is. We didn't meet. I only got back in town earlier today."

"Oh," Sybil responded. Her body sagged, and a look of disappointment covered her face.

Raven, the big, black man in the lovely white frock slid out of his seat and said, "Sit. I have Stewart's number. I'll give him a call. Maybe he knows" He walked to a quieter spot by the bathrooms where he could have a conversation.

"Thank you." Sybil sat. "It feels good to get off my feet. I've been running around all day searching for my sister." Those at the table commiserate with her.

Raven returned, looking distraught, and said, "Honey, I'm afraid I have bad news. Your sister got in an argument with Bonnie and Stewart soon after arriving in Tijuana. She told them to 'Fuck off' and stormed off. They don't know where she is."

"Oh no! Where was the last place they saw her?"

"They were on Calle Coahuila near the alley of prostitutes. She was asking everyone there where she could score some drugs. Her friends worried they'd all get arrested. She wouldn't stop, so they left her. As they walked away, they saw her talking to Carlos Rodriguez, a well-known criminal."

"Chica Bonita (Spanish for pretty girl)," Clive warned, "he is a dangerous man involved in drugs, kidnapping, and murder."

"What are you going to do?" Raven asked. "I doubt the police will help if all you can say is someone saw my sister talking to a criminal."

"I have to talk to Carlos. She's my sister. I need to find her." Sybil stood and walked out the door. She paused and looked around when she got outside. She wasn't sure what to do or where to go.

A man who had followed her came up beside her and said, "Pardon me, madam. I overheard your conversation. If you want to talk to Senor Rodriguez, I can take you to him."

Sybil looked at the stranger and said, "Thank you. I'm desperate to find my sister. I want to meet him."

The man hailed a cab, and they climbed in. He gave the cabbie an address, and the cab took them to a dingy part of town. The vehicle pulled into a small courtyard. The man told the cab driver to wait, and he and Sybil disembarked.

They walked to a front door. The man rang the bell. When the door opened, he said, "We are here to see Carlos."

The man who answered the door nodded, shared a knowing look with the man from the club, and held the door open. Sybil and her new companion walked into a good-size, sparsely furnished room.

"Wait here," the guy who let them in said, and he left the room.

They stood in silence. A powerfully built man entered the room, walking briskly. He said, "Thank you, Pablo. Leave us." He handed the man a wad of bills. The man stuffed them in his pocket, bowed, and quickly exited the building.

The big man addressed Sybil and said, "I am Carlos Rodriguez. I understand you want to speak to me."

"Yes. I'm looking for my sister, Sabrina. Sabrina Miller."

He didn't react, so she gave him more information. She said, "You met her on Calle Coahuila near the alley of prostitutes on Wednesday night. She wanted drugs."

He did not speak and gave her a blank look.

"She's not short like me. She's six inches taller. We have the same long, honey-colored, blonde hair." Sybil pulled up her picture on her phone and showed it to the man,

A look of recognition crossed his face. He smiled wickedly, reached out, groped her big tits, and said, "I may have seen her. She is less developed than you."

Sybil looked at him wide-eyed and said, "How dare you grab my breasts!" She knocked his hands off her boobs and stepped back to get away from him.

He laughed heartily and said, "Do you want to say hello to your sister? She's down the hall. The first room on the right."

Sybil hesitated and then ran from the room. She went to the first room and threw open the door. She saw her sister lying naked on the bed. A naked man was fucking her. She was startled by the sight and by the forceful thrusts of the brown man. She looked at her sister's face and knew she was on drugs.

The man slammed into her violently and cried out as he came, "Ahh! Ohh!"

Her sister laughed heartily.

The man got off Sabrina, grabbed his clothes, and walked naked out of the room. Sybil went to her sister and said, "Sabrina! It's me, Sybil." She knelt beside the cot and looked at her, hoping for a sign that her sister recognized her. Sabrina continued to laugh and did not attempt to cover her naked body.

Carlos came up behind Sybil and said, "Your sister is quite the party girl, and foolish, making her an easy catch. I kidnapped her and called your grandmother demanding $100,000. She said she couldn't pay. I called a second time, and she gave me the same answer.

"What am I supposed to do? I can't let her go. Your sister offered sex in exchange for drugs. She's a good fuck. I've had her twice. Once in her pussy and once in her ass. She's had sex with more than a dozen guys and still looks ready to do it again."

Sybil looked at her sister's naked body and saw that her shaved sex was swollen and inflamed. Cum leaked from her ass and pussy, her nipples were hard, and there were bite marks on her neck, breasts, and thighs.

Carlos grabbed Sabrina, stood her up, and raked a hand across her breasts. She tried to get away, but couldn't. He was too strong.

Carlos said, "It's a shame your sister has those small, bite-size breasts instead of big, soft tits like you. If she did, I might keep her. Instead, I'm selling her to a brothel."

He harshly squeezed one of Sabrina's breasts and caused her to cry out in pain.

He said menacingly, "Look at her! That could be your fate. Call your family now. Tell them the two of you have been kidnapped by some very dangerous men. I will accept $100,000 for both of you."

"We don't have that kind of money. Our parents are dead. It's just the two of us and our grandmother. Please let us go!"

Carlos reached into Sybil's purse and got her cell phone. He pushed her toward her sister.

"Go! Sit beside your sister."

Sybil did as she was ordered. She grabbed a sheet and covered her sister's naked body.

"No. Leave her exposed."

Sybil pulled the sheet off her sister.

Carlos took a photo and handed the phone to her. He said, "Call your family! Send them the picture. You'd be surprised what motivated people can accomplish. Tell them your safety is in their hands. I'll call them tomorrow afternoon and give them details about how to pay me, or both of you will be working as prostitutes tomorrow night!"

Sybil was scared. She rang her grandmother and explained the situation. By the end of the call, both women were crying.

Carlos took her purse and phone and locked her in the room with her sister.

^^^Saturday around 2 a.m. in the same compound.^^^

Franklin had the gun and was in control of the situation. The three Mexicans had their hands in the air. Scout and his friends were about to leave, having thwarted their kidnapping, when they heard a woman cry out for help.

"Let's go!" Charlie said. "This is our chance to get away!"

Franklin ignored him. He pointed the gun at the tall man and asked, "Who was that?"

"There are two American women in the next room." He pointed to the right.

"Hombres, en el suelo. Manos a la espalda," Franklin said.

The Mexican lay facedown on the floor and put their hands behind their backs.

Franklin grabbed the cords holding back the curtains and tossed them to his friends, and said, "Tie them up, and check their pockets for weapons."

"This one has a knife,: Roger said.

"Use it to cut his shirt, and stuff it into their mouths to gag them."

This was quickly done.

"Roger, Charlie, look after these guys. I'm going to get the women, and we'll leave."

Franklin stepped into the hall. He looked to the left and right and saw no one.

He went down the hall to the next room and found a large deadbolt on the outside of the door. He unlatched it and opened the door. Cowering in the far corner were Sabrina and Sybil. Sabrina was wearing a sheet like a toga.

"Do you want to get out of here? My friends and I are returning to the United States," Franklin said.

"Yes! We've been kidnapped," Sybil said. She and her sister followed him out into the hall and to the room where his friends were.

"Roger, Charlie, bring those guys. We'll lock them in the other room."

The Americans grabbed the Mexicans and led them down the hall.

Suddenly, three other gang members appeared in the hall. All parties froze and took in the situation.

Franklin put the gun to the head of the tall Mexican and said in Spanish, "Everyone into the room. Quickly!"

The ones who were tied up went into the room. Franklin waved the gun, signaling that the others from the hallway should follow. He said in English, "Roger, Charlie, take the women outside. I'll be out in a second."

His friends went to the women, and the other three Mexican slowly walked toward the room.

Another member of the gang exited the kitchen, eating a chicken leg. He stepped into the hall behind Franklin and saw his comrades being held at gunpoint. He pulled his gun out, snuck up behind Franklin, and thumped him on the back of the head.

Franklin lost consciousness.

Roger, Charlie, and the two women were outside, waiting for Franklin. Suddenly, a van with more gang members pulled into the courtyard. They were drunk and loud and stumbled as they piled out. One of them recognized Sabrina and shouted in Spanish, "Grab them!"

The Americans ran, scattering in all directions. The Mexicans gave chase.

It looked like an old Keystone Cops video. Everyone was running in different directions and crashing into each other.

One of the criminals caught hold of Sabrina's sheet. He tugged and pulled it off her. Naked, she screamed and ran away. Roger was near her. He grabbed her hand, they ran and got away. Charlie escaped running in the opposite direction. He had to outrun three pursuers.

Sybil was captured.

Carlos stepped into the courtyard. He was followed by the tall man and other gang members. Two of which were carrying Franklin. "Put him and the American woman in the van!" he yelled. "Mateo, Juan, Pablo, get in the van. You are coming with me. The rest of you capture the three that got away!"

His men followed his orders. Carlos got behind the wheel as they left, he said, "If the Americans escape, they will soon be talking to the police and could lead them here. We'll lay low for a couple of days in our place off Avenida Juárez."

He drove them to another safe house. The underlings lugged Franklin inside and threw him into a cell. He was bleeding from the head wound and lay unconscious on the floor. Some of the men beat and kicked him even though he was knocked out.

Carlos grabbed Sybil and dragged her inside. He shook her and shouted, "You, puta! You have cost me money. You will pay! Starting right now. Strip and suck my dick! If you do anything funny, I will kill you!"

Sybil's body trembled. She'd been around men like this during her drug-using days. She knew he was trouble and wouldn't hesitate to hurt her. She'd learned the hard way it was best to do as these rough men said.

She undressed completely. He smiled, seeing her obey and upon seeing her naked.