Hot Summer in Tijuana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared at the magnificence, quaking flesh. His hands were drawn to her tits, and they clamped down on her boobs. Her breasts were hefted and squeezed and caressed gently and reverently.

She laughed, channeling the fun he was having. She led him to the sofa and lay on her back.

His exploration of her chest continued. He knelt on the floor. He teased, pulled, twisted, and tweaked her nipples. His mouth descended on her boobs, and his lips and tongue traversed every inch of her breasts.

He peppered them with kisses, he sucked her stiff nipples, and his actions generated a warm feeling in her lower abdomen. The liquid that was produced and seeped out of her vagina. She moaned often and moved her hips.

"Oh, Sybil." he groaned.

She wrapped her arms around his head to keep him sucking, kissing, and nipping her breasts. She loved it. Her whole body warmed.

"Oh. OH! Ohhh!" she moaned. She stopped breathing, her body shuddered, and her eyes closed. He noticed, pulled back, and studied her. He asked in a confused tone, "Did you come?"

She smiled and said, "Yes. Not only are my breasts large, but they are very sensitive and hard wired to the pleasure center in my brain." She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "I think I should return the favor. Isn't it time we got undressed?"

They stood and took off their clothes. She smiled at the fit, solidly built young man and his erection. It was an average size, but he beamed like a lighthouse when she looked at it and said, "Nice cock."

She kicked off her shoes, took off her socks, and removed her skirt, revealing she wasn't wearing underwear.

"I like you. You're full of surprises."

"I have another one for you. Sit."

He sat on the sofa and leaned back. She knelt in front of him and stroked his dick. She kissed it and then licked the shaft to lubricate him. She said, "I'm a petite girl. I'm 5' 2" and weigh 105 pounds. I have a small frame and mouth."

While she was talking, she was stroking his cock. She said, "Having a small mouth is a problem when you encounter a big cock. When I was younger, I got complaints about my teeth hitting and hurting dicks.

"That never happens anymore. You're going to love me doing oral. No one sucks cock like me."

She quickly removed her dentures and pounced on this dick. It freaked him out, but he forgot about how weird it was seeing her teeth on the coffee table because she gave him great head. She was enthusiastic, aggressive, and active. Her tongue and gums rubbed his cock.

Her hands were everywhere: dragging nails across his thighs, stroking his dick, and gently squeezing, pulling, and jostling his ball.

"Oh, yes!" he moaned.

When she deepthroated him, he lost it. "Oh! Fuck!" he cried as he climaxed and shot his load straight into her stomach.

She let him rest a bit and said, "Ever have a toothless woman suck your cock before?"

"No, and wow! It was great."

She smiled, lay on the floor, and spread her legs. He stared at her hairless crotch. It was shiny from her fluid.

He got the hint, joined her on the carpet, and ate her pussy. He took his time and made her squirm and made her beg before allowing her to orgasm.

"You bastard," she said playfully after she recovered. She glanced at his dick, saw it was erect, and said, "Take me, Scout!"

He got on top of her and made sure to support as much of his weight as possible. He slid his cock slid inside her, and they both groaned.

"Ohhh!"

He fucked her passionately.

"Oh, that was nice. Let me be on top," she said.

They switched positions. She straddled him, impaled herself on his hard dick, and said, "I like missionary, but being small, I sometimes get claustrophobic. Do you mind me being on top? You can watch my tits bounce and play with them while I do all the work!"

She laughed and rode him hard.

Her boobs bounced around like crazy. Franklin was mesmerized. He played with her breasts as he thrust his cock into her tight, wet hole.

"Oh, yes. Oh. Oh!" she cried out as she came.

"Oh, Sybil!" he responded as he orgasmed.

^^^Three months later^^^

Franklin, Charlie, and Roger met for dinner. After they ate their steaks and drained their cocktails, Charlie razzed Roger about being married and being limited to fucking one woman.

"One is enough. If she's the right one," Roger explained.

"I agree," Franklin said. "I've found the right woman for me, and I'm marrying Sybil next month."

"Really? That's great. Congratulations," Roger said.

"Oh, no. Another good man lost," Charlie said, shaking his head. "But on the bright side, you know what that means." With a crazed look in his eyes, he said, "WE'RE GOING TO TIJUANA!"

The End