Hot Summer in Tijuana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was short, had a pretty face, and beautiful long, honey blonde hair. She was slender with a tapered waist, slim hips, and fabulous breasts. They were full and round. They looked unbelievably big on her small frame. He pawed them. They were soft and wobbled when he touched them.

"Suck my dick, puta," he ordered harshly.

She sank to her knees, unbuckled and unzipped his pants and pulled down his jeans and underwear, and quickly engulfed his cock. He grew big and hard in her mouth. He was not overly endowed, but average was big to this petite woman. She had trouble sucking him.

"Watch the teeth, bitch!" he warned her.

"You're so big," she explained. She tried to be more careful, but he was a challenge for her small mouth; especially when he fucked her face.

He held her head and pistoned in and out of her mouth. Something got in the way and hurt his cock. "Ouch! What the fuck!" he cried.

He pulled out, cuffed her, and demanded, "What did you do?"

She spat out her lower denture and took out the upper one. She said, "I wear dentures. Your thrusting knocked them out of place. I'm sorry I hurt you." She cowered, afraid he was going to beat her.

He laughed and said, "What a sorry cunt you are. In your twenties, and you've lost all your teeth? Hah."

"Yes. I was a big meth user, and it destroyed my teeth."

He grabbed her arm and ran his fingers along her scarred veins and pointed to the needle marks. He castigated her. "You're a junky who used so long you've disfigured your body and lost all your teeth. Maybe it's a good thing. Maybe now you can accommodate my dick and suck me properly."

He laughed and pressed his dick against her lips.

She gave him a blowjob, and it was better this time. There was room for her tongue to maneuver and caress his dick. And, of course, no teeth to injure him.

"Ahh!" he sighed, "That is much better."

While she blew him, she licked her fingers and touched herself. He saw it and said, "What a whore you are! You enjoy sucking my dick some much that you have to play with yourself." He laughed raucously

The truth was as a drug user, she'd met many bad men. She knew Carlos was going to rape her, and for her protection, she wanted to be as wet as possible. The only way her pussy was going to lubricate was if she fingered herself.

"Chica, are you ready for me? On your hands and knees. I'm going to fuck you like the dog you are!"

Sybil spun about and presented her ass to Carlos. He slapped it and thrust his cock into her vagina. As she expected, he went in roughly and with no regard for her safety. Luckily, she'd prepared herself enough that while it was unwanted, uncomfortable, and unpleasant, he didn't injury her.

He groped her tits, slapped her firm ass, and fucked her pussy with gusto. He moaned and groaned loudly, while she sobbed quietly.

The noise they made woke Franklin. He sat up and caught Sybil's eye. She raised a finger to her mouth, signaling that he should be quiet. He couldn't. He was outraged and shouted, "You filthy animal. Leave that poor woman alone."

Carlos paused and had an associate beat Franklin. He resumed raping Sybil and announced his climax with a loud cry. While his dick pulsed inside her and he enjoyed his orgasm, Sybil collapsed and put her head on the floor.

She took a deep breath and slipped her dentures back in.

Carlos slapped her ass, used her long hair to clean his cock, and got dressed.

He unlocked the cell and shoved Sybil inside with Franklin. He didn't give her any clothes. He and his friend laughed and discussed Sybil's body as they left.

"Are you okay?" Franklin asked as he knelt beside the abused woman. He took off his shirt and said, "My name's Franklin. Here. Put this on."

"I'm Sybil. I've had better days and, unfortunately, I've had worse."

They both noticed his erection pressing against his trousers. He blushed. She didn't comment about it. She thanked him for the shirt and put it on. It hung on her petite body like an adult's poncho would fit a child. It helped but didn't give her a complete sense of privacy because it was torn and had no buttons. The center of her body was exposed, and one of her nipples poked out a hole in the shirt.

They sat on the concrete floor. Cum leaked out of her hairless pussy. She asked, "Were you kidnapped?"

"Yes."

"Do you think the others escaped?"

"I don't know. Someone hit me from behind, and the next thing I know, I woke up here."

"My sister and I and your friends made it out of the house. Before we could escape, a carload of gangsters pulled into the courtyard. It was pandemonium.

"My sister and your friends ran. I was captured. You and I were thrown in the back of a van and brought here."

"You look familiar," Franklin said. "There was a Sybil in my ninth-grade class in San Diego. Are you Sybil Miller?"

"I am. You went to Eastlake?"

"Small world."

"I was there for just one year."

Franklin and Sybil sat in the cell and looked at each other. She asked, "Were you the one they called Scout? You played football, right?"

"Yes. We were in the same homeroom in ninth grade. I remember your blonde hair. Do you remember Trudy's birthday party?"

"The pretty redhead? I do. I don't know why I was invited."

"You got in the same way I did. Her mother invited the whole class. We talked. You were nice. I wanted to ask you out. I thought we could go to a movie. The next week at school, I tried to talk to you...."

"And I blew you off."

She put a hand on his arm as tears ran down her face. She said, "At that time, my life was a mess. A living hell. My parents were drug addicts who were always being fired from their jobs for stealing or not showing up.

"We were evicted frequently, and often there'd be no food in the apartment. Anything of value was sold to get money for drugs. I'd come home from school, and the television, the couch, the necklace Grandma gave me for my birthday would be gone.

"My parents would do anything to get drugs. My father was a thief, and my mother was a whore."

She sobbed. He scooted closer to her and put an arm around her. She cried on his shoulder and said, "My life was a nightmare. I dreamed of a normal life where I had a cute boyfriend, and I went on dates to the movies, the mall, or out to eat at The Olive Garden and The Cheesecake Factory.

"The thought that my date would see how I lived made me push all boys away. I knew my dad would ask him for money or my mom would come out of her bedroom naked after having had sex with some scary dude. I'd have killed myself if you or my classmates knew how I lived."

She went silent and cried more.

After sobbing, she wrinkled her nose, sniffled, and said, "My life was horrible. I escaped by doing drugs.

"I ran with the wrong crowd, and I sold my body to pay for my habit. My parents died of drug overdoses, and I didn't stop. It was only after my younger sister got into drugs that I got clean, went back to school, and became a contributing member of society."

There was a lull in their conversation.

"Ninth grade was a long time ago," Sybil said. She smiled. "My hair was shorter. It barely reached my shoulders, and I was barely a B cup." She thrust out her chest and said playfully, "A year later, my boobs grew like crazy, and I ended up with these humongous things."

She adopted a more serious tone and said, "You look the same, only better."

Franklin smiled.

"You probably thought I was a bitch."

"I did."

Sybil chuckled and said, "We have some time on our hands while we wait to be rescued, ransomed, or killed. Why don't we catch up?"

"Okay."

"After graduation, you went to college, right?"

"Yes, I went to San Diego State. I was there for two years, then 9/11 happened. I dropped out of school and joined the army. I fought in Afghanistan and Iraq. After four years, I came home, finished college, and graduated with a degree in accounting. I work for a company in San Diego."

"Married? Kids?" she asked.

"No to both."

"Me neither. How did you end up in this mess?"

"Do you remember Roger Trevose and Charlie Shay? They went to Eastlake. We're friends, and we get together periodically. Friday, we met for dinner, and Roger announced that he and Trudy Hoover are getting married.

"Charlie insisted we have an impromptu bachelor party in Tijuana. We were having a nice time, and then Charlie got a bug up his butt about seeing...." Franklin stopped talking and blushed.

Sybil looked at him and said, "Why are you embarrassed? A bachelor's party in Tijuana would naturally include drinking to excess and naked women." She studied his face and raised her finger to her lips while she thought. Suddenly she blurted out, "Did you guys go looking for the donkey sex show?"

His red face got redder as he nodded sheepishly. She laughed and said, "Don't you know that's a myth?"

"Real or not. I didn't want to go. I was outvoted." He shrugged his shoulders and continued his story. "A cabbie said he could take us to one. Instead, he took us to Carlos, who announced we would be held for ransom."

She commiserated with him and said, "One misstep can lead to so much trouble. That's the story of my life.

"I didn't know that my mother and father were druggies when I was a kid. Maybe it got worse or I just noticed things as I got older. By the time I was in high school, they were out of control. That's why I brushed you off and didn't date anyone.

"I never knew what they would say or do. I couldn't risk a boy picking me up for a date or have a friend come over to our house. My mother might be naked in the living room, giving her dealer a blowjob. My dad could be passed out on the driveway.

"Shortly after my eighteenth birthday, my parents died of an overdose. I was a wreck. I barely managed to graduate high school, and then I did the thing I'd promised myself I'd never do. I started to use drugs to dull my pain.

"Soon I was a hardcore drug user and a prostitute."

She frowned and showed him the track marks on her arms. "I used heroin." She opened her mouth wide and said, "These are dentures. I used so much meth, my teeth rotted. I was lost in a drug-induced haze for four years.

"Finally, I had had enough. I went for treatment. It took me a year to get clean. Then, I went to community college and became a licensed practical nurse. I'm twenty-eight, sober, and employed.

"My grandmother called me on Friday and told me my sister, who also is a recovering drug user, was missing. We suspected that she was using again. I tracked her down here. Someone told me they saw her with Carlos. I went to him, hoping to rescue my sister, and ended up his prisoner.

"That's how I ended up here with you, naked, raped, and praying to be rescued."

Franklin gave her a compassionate look and said, "No one's going to hurt you anymore. And when we are back in San Diego, I'm going to take you out to dinner, and a movie liked I wanted to in the ninth grade. This time, I'm not taking no for an answer."

Her eyes welled up with tears, she turned to him and hugged him tightly. He scooped her up, sat the little woman on his lap, and held her close. She fell asleep. They both did and they lay on the bare concrete.

Sybil woke and saw a young Mexican sitting in a chair on the other side of the bars. She said, "Guard, I need to use the bathroom."

"Use the bucket, puta!"

"Rats." she thought. "I'd hoped to trick him into unlocking the door." She relieved herself in the bucket.

The guard stared at her, ogling her body. She saw a key hanging on his belt.

She went to the front of the cell and asked, "Can I have some water?" There was a bottle on the floor beside the guard's wooden chair. He didn't respond. She took off the tattered shirt and showed him her magnificent breasts, and licked her lips enticingly.

"Give me the water, and I'll do something nice for you."

"I can't let you out."

"I understand. Give me the bottle, and you can touch my boobs, or I'll suck your dick."

"How do I know you won't try something? Maybe you bite me."

"How could little old me overpower a big, strong man like you?" she said with a laugh. "But I get your point, and I'm really thirsty. How about this?"

She turned around, grabbed her ankles, and pressed her ass up against the bars. "There are no teeth in my pussy. I'll let you fuck me in exchange for the water."

He approached her cautiously. He glanced at Franklin, who was asleep on the other side of the cell. He warned her, "No sudden moves. Sex first. Then I give you the water."

"Okay. Spit on your hand and wet your cock before you slip it in me." She said it louder than she needed to. She licked her fingers and rubbed her vagina.

Franklin woke, and he took in the scene. The guard didn't notice because he was staring at the beautiful woman fingering herself. Sybil looked at Franklin and brought a finger to her lips, signaling that he should be quiet.

The guard dropped his pants and underwear to his knees and shuffled over to Sybil. He wet his dick, stroked it to full hardness, and slid it into the American woman.

"Oh!" she moaned with false passion.

"Oh! Mi Dios!" he cried out as he penetrated her.

He fucked her. As he thrust into her, Sybil moaned and moved as if in the throes of passion. She let go of her ankles, reached back between her legs, and grabbed his pants. Franklin saw this.

She shouted, "Franklin, push him. Quickly!"

Franklin jumped up, ran over, and pushed the chest of the young man. The teenager saw him coming, tried to back away, but he lost his balance when his feet didn't move because Sybil was holding them. He fell.

Franklin grabbed the feet of the flailing man.

Sybil turned around and got the keys. The young man started shouting.

Franklin got the guard's feet lined up with the spaces between the bars. He pulled violently. His feet, knees, and skinny legs slid between the bars. His balls didn't. The young man screamed loudly.

Sybil's hands shook as she unlocked the door. Franklin quickly ran out of the cell and throttled the young man, silencing his cries.

They heard men running and shouting and shots being fired. Suddenly, the door to the room swung open, and Carlos stood there with a gun. He pointed it at them.

Carlos didn't speak. He stepped forward. One of his hands was pressed against his stomach. He pulled it away, and they saw blood.

Another shot was fired. It struck Carlos in the head. Blood and brains went everywhere, and he fell to the floor. He was dead before he hit the ground.

Franklin went to Sybil and said, "Get behind me." She did, and they stared at the doorway.

Mexican policemen ran into the room carrying guns. One of them, an officer, asked, "Are you Franklin Steel and Sybil Miller?"

"Yes," Franklin answered cautiously.

"Good. We are here to rescue you. These men will take you outside. Your family and friends are waiting for you at the station."

"Oh, thank God!" Sybil hugged Franklin.

An ambulance was outside, Sybil and Franklin were examined and treated. Sybil was given something to cover her nakedness. They were taken to the police station and shown into the Captain's office. He asked, "Were you kidnapped and held prisoner by Carlos Rodriguez and his gang?"

"Yes," they both said.

"I'm sorry about your ordeal. You are free to go."

"When do you think the trial will be?" Franklin asked.

"There will be no trial. Carlos Rodriguez and all the members of his kidnapping gang are dead."

The door opened, and Charlie and Roger walked in. They smiled. Roger hugged Franklin and said, "Man, I'm glad you are all right."

While Charlie was hugging Franklin, Roger turned to Sybil and said, "Your sister is okay. She's in a hospital in San Diego. We will take you to her."

"Thank you!" she gushed.

Charlie shouted, "We're going home!"

^^^The following Friday night^^^

Franklin rang the bell to Sybil's apartment. He was well dressed and carrying flowers.

She opened the door and exclaimed, "Hello! Those are beautiful! Come in, let me get them into water." She took the flowers, gave him a big welcoming kiss, turned, and went into the kitchen. Franklin got an eyeful of legs.

She was wearing a very short schoolgirl skirt. It had a bright yellow plaid print that matched the jacket she was wearing. Under the jacket, she had on a matching yellow sweater over a white top. On her feet, she wore clunky black shoes and white knee socks.

Franklin followed her. While she dealt with the flowers, she said, "Please read the letter on the counter."

Franklin picked up a piece of paper and read it. It was a medical report. She said, "I thought you might want to know. I went to my doctor. I'm not pregnant, and I don't have any STDs.

"Oh, that's good." He was embarrassed.

She turned to him quickly, causing her braless breasts to jiggled and swayed like water balloons. She said, "You saw me having unprotected sex with a kidnapper. I don't want you to worry that you might catch something if we are intimate.

"Just as I might have concerns if I'd heard that you had sex with a working girl at an out-of-control bachelor party in Tijuana."

"Err... Ah," he stammered. "I wore a condom at the gentleman club."

"Good to know," she said and smiled. "I hope you're open to a change of plans. Instead of going out to dinner and a movie, can we stay in? I've cooked a roast, and I have a movie."

"Sure. So you cook. Great."

"My mother wasn't much of a cook. I was surprised to discover I enjoy it. It's a good creative outlet, and you get to eat what you make."

They shared a laugh. She said, "Since we almost went out in 1995, I thought we could watch a movie from that year."

She twirled, her yellow plaid skirt flew up, and he saw the bottom of her ass. She asked, "Can you guess which movie I picked?"

He furrowed his brow and said, "There were so many good movies that year.Braveheart, Casino, GoldenEye, Apollo 13, Crimson Tide, and Toy Story." I like James Bond movies, and who doesn't love Woody. I hope it's notShowgirls. That movie was so bad I was embarrassed for Elizabeth Berkley."

"Clueless was released that year," she said.

Franklin slapped his forehead and said, "Of course, you're dressed like Alicia Silverstone's character."

Sybil jumped with joy and shouted, "Yeah! You worked it out." He stared at her unrestrained bouncing boobs. She noticed and jumped a few more times. He ogled her. He raised his eyes and saw her watching him. He blushed and said, "Sorry for staring."

"You don't need to apologize. I wanted you to look. I have big boobs, and I didn't wear a bra tonight. I wanted you to notice my feminine charms because, honestly, I liked you in ninth grade, and I like now."

She stepped to him and kissed him. He kissed her back. She pulled him in tight and crushed her breasts against him. He loved it. He led her to the sofa; they sat and made out. He moved a hand to her tits, rubbed her large mounds, and she moaned her approval.

"Mmmm."

He laughed gently. "I also believe that honesty is the best policy. If I'm honest with you, I have to ask you to remove your top and let me have unfettered access to your big, soft, bouncy breasts."

She giggled and said, "I like our honesty policy. It saves everyone time."

She shrugged off her jacket and pulled her sweater and top off over her head. Her pendulous breasts plopped into view. Her dark brown nipples were hard.

"God! Your breasts are fabulous. How big are they?" he asked, sounding like an excited teenager. "Oh God!" he groaned. "Forget I asked. That was so inappropriate."

"No offense taken." She giggled and said, "I know guys like boobs, and I purposely did a boob drop to impress you. They're double D's." She shook her shoulders, causing her breasts to jiggle and shake.