Hot Summer Night Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers

I shook her hand and looking directly into her amazing green eyes said, "Hi back. I'm Mark. Did you get here today? I haven't seen you before."

She responded, "I got her late last night. Delayed flights and all. A complete bummer." She had a slight British accent or Australian maybe. I liked listening to her voice.

I smiled at her and said, "Can I get you a drink?"

She said, "They are included but yes, you can. Thank you." With drinks in hand we both walked down onto the hard sand and sat down. She said, "I love your suit."

I laughed out loud and then frowned. "My wife insisted that I wear this thing this week. I hate it. It's completely uncomfortable." I looked over at her and said, "I love your suit as well. You are absolutely stunning in it." My cock surged at that moment and she caught the movement. "Are you here with anyone or a group of friends or anything?"

She said, "I'm here with my boyfriend but he is down at the nude pool probably balling some young thing. A frown formed on her face.

I said, "He's down there and you're over here? Is he retarded or something? I just came from there. It's totally Sodom and Gomorrah. Why are you here and not down there with him?"

"Oh, we had an argument this morning and he stomped out. We have mostly an open relationship anyway, at least until he gets jealous. You mentioned your wife. I was hoping you could be my open relationship for the day."

I laughed and said, "I must confess the same thing crossed my mind. Carrie, my wife, is a stunning woman. We had a 'normal' relationship for twenty-five years. I went on to tell Kate how we now have an amazing open sexual relationship. I do other women and she does other women and men and we don't leave out the details when we tell each other about them. I left out the part about Julia's involvement. That is pushing most people's morals. Hell, it did mine too until a month ago.

Katie leaned over and kissed me and I responded. She had strawberry flavored lipstick on. She flicked my upper lip with her tongue and I flicked her lower lip with mine. We kissed each other for several moments and it was starting to get steamy. We broke our kiss and while still leaning in she whispered , "I noticed one of those four poster double bed mattresses on the beach with the sheet drapes on all four sides." She nodded her head to the left and got up on her feet. She pulled me up and we went off in the specified direction.

Low and behold there was such a bed and it was vacant. There were very few people around, not that it mattered to me. No one was within fifty feet. She climb onto the bed and reached behind her to pull the drapes on her side and top. I pulled the sheets at the foot and my side.

I pulled her over to sit between my legs with hers behind my back. I unclasped the skimpy top and it literally sprang forward. Her tits were amazing. They obviously had to sag from the sheer size of them but they didn't sag much. Her nipples were much smaller than I would have expected. She lifted both of her tits in her hands and licked the nipples with her tongue. She said, "Do you like big tits?"

I softly laughed and said, "Show me a man who doesn't and I'll show you a gay man." She laughed at that. She lay back on the bed and I moved in to kiss her hard. In very short order passion had overtaken both us. My hands were all over her as her hands were on me. We were kissing lips, face, neck, hair, ears, tits anything we could kiss. We were frantic. I could hear voices close by and assumed people were congregating to listen. I didn't care and apparently she didn't either.

Finally we broke away from each other long enough to get her bikini bottom and my speed-o off. We were now both completely naked and we launched back into each other. She was on her back with me lying to her left. My left leg was between her legs. Her legs were parted. I kissed my way down her neck to her throat and then down between her tits which lay off toward each arm. I ravished her tits and her nipples were standing up long and hard. I didn't notice any incision marks for breast enhancements but I wasn't looking very hard. They felt like real tits to me.

While I was sucking on her nipples, she reached down with her left hand and wrapped her fingers around my rapidly rising shaft. She looked down at my face and said, Jesus. How big does this thing get anyway?" I chuckled and continued my attack on her tits.

I moved down over her ribs to her navel where I flicked my tongue a few time. To my experience, some women's navels are an erogenous zone. It wasn't the case for Kate so I moved on down into heaven. Her pelvic area was nicely trimmed and it was as bright red as the hair on her head. She thrust her pelvis up to meet my lips as I kissed her on her clitoris. I flicked my tongue on it and she surged upward into me. 'Very sensitive', I thought.

My cock was at full size as she ran her hands the full length and squeezed ever so often. She was just keeping it hard so it would be ready when needed. To her disappointment. I pulled away from her and moved down so my body was between her legs. She was looking down between her tits at my face as I moved in to kiss her pussy. "Ooooohhhh, "That is a sight for sore eyes. My boyfriend doesn't do that." she said.

I popped my head up to look at her and said, "Christ. This boyfriend of yours must have a cock of the century or something for you to be with him."

She chuckled and said, "He does have a very nice cock, but I just discovered that there are nicer ones around." I laughed and sank my mouth down to her pussy. She was soaking wet with anticipation. I licked and tongued around her outter and then inner lips which had her moaning. When I pushed my tongue into her she screamed out loud and then threw her hands over her mouth to stifle it. It was too late.

I could hear someone say, "Fuck. I think he's killing her." Kate laughed and yelled out, "No he's nooooooooottttttttttt." as her voice raised several octaves when an orgasm caught her by surprise as she was speaking. I tongue fucked her for several minutes as vaginal spasms quaked through her more or less constantly. I started finger-fucking her to mix it up a little. She was going nuts.

My cock was only at half-staff as I was concentrating so hard on giving Kate pleasure. After many orgasms and after she had recovered from the last one, I flicked my tongue tip on her clitoris. She screamed again and launched her hips into my face. I started flicking with my tongue tip quickly over her bud which was totally erect and sticking up more than a half inch. She let out a long high pitched scream and sank back onto the bed as a huge orgasm blasted through her.

I then wrapped my lips around the length of her clit and began sucking on it like she was going to be sucking on my cock in a few minutes. As I held it in my lips I strummed my tongue over it. Her hips surge up again and her hands came down on the back of my head to hold me in place. She was bucking all over the bed and screamed loudly again followed by, "Mother fucker. Yesssssss. Oh God. Oh God. I think you are trying to kill me."

When she settled down from that last orgasm she lifted my head with her hands and said, "Let me get you as hard as you have ever been and then I need you in me." I pulled myself up on my hands and knees and moved up to her side and kissed her on the lips hard. She returned my kiss in kind.

She lifted her torso so her tits were resting on my chest and dragged them and her mouth down to kiss my pectorals and on down to lick each of my abs and then to the base of my cock which was rising steadily. She wrapped her right hand around the shaft and started jerking me off. It grew some more.

She lifted herself up with her left arm and inserted the head of my cock into her mouth. She sank down until the head was between her lips. She then lightly touched the ridge with her teeth and with teeth holding my cock; she opened her mouth wide and pushed her lips down the shaft as far as they would go and clamped them tight. She released my cock from her teeth and pushed it further into her mouth to catch up with her lips. She did this several times and when my cock entered her throat the feeling was sensational. When she was at the bottom she opened her mouth wide and flicked her tongue on my balls. I muttered something like, "Oh my God. That is amazing. Keep going."

She laughed at that and started gagging as my cock was still buried in her face. She pulled back to the tip. She slapped me on my thigh and with my cock still in her face said, "Don't make me laugh or I might bite this huge cock of yours off and mount it on my wall." I laughed and she went back to work.

After several minutes of her amazing blowjob techniques I was going to blow a load in her face. I reached down and pulled her head up and off my shaft. She frowned until she saw me moving around to a fucking position. She lay back on her back and held her tits with her hands as I moved my steel shaft into position on her pussy lips. She had her head lifted to watch until I pushed into her and her head shot back on the bed trying to lift her torso with it. She was instantly in orgasm. It was incredible.

I pushed my cock all the way until my balls bottomed out. Then I pulled out slowly and pushed in hard again. Her head was flailing from side to side and her hands were mashing her tits and nipples. Her hips were rocketing up to meet my thrusts. Her teeth were clenched as she gasped for air through them making a 'sssssshhhhhhhhh' sound.

As I continued pounding into her she opened her mouth wide in an "O" and she started moaning, "Ahhh...Ahhhh...Ahhhh...Aaaaaaeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiii." as another orgasm gripped her. After that one she looked down at me and said between gasps, "This is not possible. I never. I never. Oh fuck." She was shaking her head side to side again muttering, "Amazing... Amazing." over and over again.

I had been holding myself back but my balls were objecting and in the end they always prevail. My cock surge: which set her off again. My cumm boiled out of my ball and up my shaft in moments of shear ecstasy. I collapsed immediately to her left side. She threw her hands around me and pulled herself to me as if she were determined to stop me from exploding into tiny pieces.

I was pulsing just like she had. I groaned loudly and sucked a huge quantity of air into my lungs and just hung there with muscles clenched. It lasted nearly a minute and she was looking at me with concern. Finally, I gasped the air from my lungs and said, "Jesuuuuuuus." My body slowly relaxed. I was gasping for air.

I landed on my right side and rolled onto my back. She immediately crawled up to lay on top of me. I could feel cum drooling from her pussy and running down my balls. She held me like that for many minutes. There were no sounds but our heavy breathing. She would lift her head and kiss me every so often. I couldn't reciprocate. It was like I was in a coma but I was wide awake.

Finally I put my arms around her back and held her to me. Her tits felt incredible on my chest. All of a sudden she started quaking. She was sobbing. She couldn't stop herself. I held her until she settled down. I had tears all over my chest along with makeup and lipstick.

She finally looked up at me and said, "I'm so sorry. I have never done that before after sex. I was just so overwhelmed I just...I just..." I cut her off in mid sentence."

"Kate, honey. There's no need to apologize. I am completely honored that you had that reaction. God damn girl. You are one fantastic lover. I'm not even going to say fantastic fuck. It was so much more than that." She smiled up at me.

I held her like that for a couple more minutes before someone outside yelled out, "Hey. Inside. Are you ok?" We both said in unison, "Shut up and get lost." We separated reluctantly and sat up in the bed. She found her suit and pulled on her bottom and then attempted to capture those tits in that tiny top. I pulled on my suit and Kate laughed when the tip was outside. I pushed it back in and my cock bulged out.

We pulled back one side sheet and both scrambled out of the bed to a chorus of cheers and clapping. There must have been twenty people surrounding the bed. We both went red with embarrassment and walked to the bar for a much needed drink.

She said that she was supposed to meet up with her boyfriend for lunch. I am way late but he always is. I said, "You need someone who appreciates you." She nodded and walked back toward the resort. She turned back a couple times and blew me kisses. I had one more drink and chatted with the bartender and then walked back toward the pool.

The action at the pool had subsided a little. It looked like many had broken for lunch. I came over and asked Julia and Carrie if they wanted to go to lunch. Carrie said, "I am starving and I want more than a burger. Let's go to the buffet." My two ladies stood and pulled on their suits and then a beach cover-up. I pulled on a tea shirt which did nothing to cover the bulge in my suit. They put on their high heeled sandals and I put on a pair of flip-flops. They went ahead of me and I admired the view of Carrie's amazing body in high heels which is a sight to behold.

At lunch I told them about meeting Kate and related most of the details. Carrie said, "It seems she has a real asshole for a boyfriend. Of course it doesn't sound like you made him look any better."

Julia piped in with a simple, "Men!" and went back to her food. Carrie and I glanced at each other and laughed.

"Oh yeah." I said excitedly. "Did you hear anything from Angel or Izzy?" Carrie looked up from her plate and grinned broadly and while chewing she gave me the thumbs up.

"For tonight?" She nodded. "That is great babe. We can go home tomorrow with all missions accomplished." She smiled with mouth full and nodded again."

When Carrie had finished chewing and swallowing and taking a drink of soda she said, "Yes, Angel came down to the pool all excited while you were on walk-about. She wants to come to our room after dinner; around 8:00 PM. I gave her the room number.

I said, "Did she say whether Meat was going to come?"

Carrie responded, "Angel wasn't sure. He'll either show up or he wouldn't. She was ok either way."

Julia interjected, "Any more of meat and I will be walking bow-legged for the rest of my life." We all laughed. Carrie said, "I hear that."

I said, "Well ladies, do we go back to the pool or is there anything else you want to do while you're here?"

Julia wanted to do some quick shopping. Carrie wanted to go back to the pool. She said, "I have my eye on a guy that looks just like a young Paul Newman."

Julia spoke out loudly with her mouth half full, "Yes. I saw him. He is gorgeous and he has a very nice cock too. Don't worry dad it's not near as nice as yours. I'll meet you guys down there later. OK?"

We went our separate way. When we got back to the pool, someone was in our chairs. There were plenty of vacant ones so we sat on the opposite side of the pool. I watched Carrie stripped off her cover-up and then took her bathing suit off. All eyes were on her. She was the most beautiful woman at the pool the entire week and the same was true now. I stripped out of my suit which was a huge relief. I sat down in my new chair.

Carrie was still standing and looking around. I saw her smile and I looked toward where she was looking and sure enough there was 'Paul Newman' forty years ago naked as a new born. I was a little amused by the affect he was having on her. She watched him for several minutes. He didn't appear to be with anyone particular but as you can imagine there were plenty of women speaking with him.

He got up and headed toward the bar and not surprisingly, so did Carrie. I yelled out to her as she went, "Hey baby. Can you bring me back a drink?" I was willing to bet anything that she wouldn't come back with my drink even if she came back at all.

She sat down and rested her tits on the bar and order drinks. When he walked up she smiled at him and checked out his cock. He must have liked what he saw too because he immediately spoke to her and took her hand and kissed it. I could see her flush from here like she was a teenager. I smiled to myself and thought, 'You go girl. He'll never be the same when you're done with him.'

They talked for a few minutes. They were laughing about something as they got off their stools. They headed for the beach. I watched until they were out of sight. I finished my drink and leaned back against the chair. I was totally buzzed.

I saw Julia coming down the path with a bag in her hand. She stopped where we normally sat and noticed that someone else was sitting there. She looked around and spotted me and came over. She sat in Carrie's chair and asked where her mother was.

I told her that she had already met up with 'Paul Newman' and that they had walked over there onto the beach. Julia looked where I was pointing and said, "Wooo-hooo. Go mom." I smiled at her reaction. Julia jumped up and said she needed a drink. I asked for one too. Still in her bathing suit she waded into the pool and head for the swim-up bar. She sat on the stool and Phoenix came over to take her order. I noticed they were talking for quite awhile. Julia nodded and took two drinks and waded back across the pool to our chairs.

I asked her what was in the bag she was carrying when she came in. She bent down and picked it up and tossed it into my lap. I opened it and looked inside. There was one very large skin colored silicon dildo with molded balls on the end and one very sleek and thin plastic dildo that angled slightly at the tip in neon purple. She said, "I needed some back-up for tonight. Just in case."

'Paul Newman' had started toward the bar to order a drink, but half way there he spotted a gorgeous blonde heading in the same direction. She had a fantastic body and she was no kid. He always thought a beautiful woman with some age on her was true beauty. He had seen thousands of beautiful women come through here and he got to get up close and personal with many of them. He was the resort masseur. Today was his day off and he just wanted to spend it 'vegging' by the pool.

Although she didn't appear to be in a hurry, she was walking briskly and her tits and ass swayed with her long stride. She was taller than most and her extremely high heeled shoes forced her to stand erect as she towered over the people she passed. She sat down on a bar-stool.

As he walked up she turned to look at him. She smiled as she scanned him from top to bottom just as he had done to her moments before. "Well, hello." She said. "My name is Victoria." She offered her hand which I took lightly by her fingers, turned her hand over and kissed her on the back of her hand." She blushed and averted her gaze. He introduced himself as Paul.

She said, "There is no way your name is Paul."

He responded, "Actually, many people think I look like a young Paul Newman but my name is truly Paul." He explained that he actually worked for the resort as a masseur. She told him that she had never had a massage before. "That must be rectified immediately. Come. My work station is just over behind the bar near the beach." He held out her hand to help her off her stool.

Carrie, or 'Victoria' knew her pussy was soaking wet already as she walked beside Paul toward the beach. His 'work station' was a four post ten foot square building with a roof and no solid walls. There were sheets that he could pull for customer privacy. The surf was the only sound.

Paul laid out a sheet across his massage table and invited her to lay with her face down in the round head rest. She stepped up on a stool and crawled onto the table and did as instructed. He moved both arms to her sides. He could see side tit as he laid her arms down.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers