Hot Summer Night Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

Very serene music started playing softly. He pulled the drapes closed and told her to relax and breathe in through her nose and gently exhale through her mouth. She did as instructed. She could see the lower part of his body as he would walk by and she could see that his cock was growing stiffer. She smiled. She could feel her squishy pussy as she adjusted her hips for comfort.

Paul explained everything he would be doing to her. There was no mention of anything sexual, but she had other plans. He placed a two inch black round smooth stone on her spine near her neck and continued with same at intervals down to her hips. The rocks seemed too hot at first.

After the rocks cooled he removed them and he poured some warm oil into the small of her back and started massaging her. He worked from her hips down over her ass cheeks to her thighs, legs and feet. She was a little ticklish on the bottom of her feet and she flinched occasionally. He used his forearm on the calves of her legs and that felt wonderful.

When he came back up her legs, working on the insides, he grazed her pussy with his fingers. Her hips surged up slightly. She bit her lower lip a little as she settled back down. He worked up and down her legs and every so often would graze her pussy. It always seemed accidental but Carrie wasn't so sure any more.

He worked up her slim waist and her back. He walked to the head of the table to work on her neck and shoulders. His cock was right in her face. She resisted her urges for the moment.

He instructed her to turn over on her back. She did. Her tits were hard from her arousal and her nipples were hard as nails. She could feel oil or vaginal juices running down the crack of her ass.

Paul was getting aroused as he worked his way down her face, neck and shoulders to her chest. His cock was at full attention when he lifted her large tits from each side and pushed them into the middle. He massaged her tits for several minutes and Carrie emitted a soft moan. He lightly pinched her nipples.

Carrie spoke for the first time since climbing on the table, "Harder. Do my nipples harder." He did as she asked. He moved to her side and worked down her chest and sides to her stomach and hips. She was ticklish on the front side of her hips too and she giggled when he touch there.

She expected that he would continue moving down where she had wanted him to go since meeting him at the bar. He didn't. Hhe moved to the bottom of the table and began massaging her feet again and pulled each toe and stretched her feet. Then he moved up her lower legs to her thighs.

Paul could see that she was soaking wet and he moved his hands in and started lightly massaging around her pussy. When he finally rested his thumb on her clit, her hips surged up hard and then slammed back down on the table.

He was standing at her side 'massaging' her pussy lips. She looked over and could see that he was rock hard. She said, "I need that." as she glanced down at his cock.

He continued working on her pussy with his hands and said, "In due time." She lay her head back down. She felt the slight quivering sensation coming from way far away. He apparently did too. He bent down and began 'massaging' her pussy with his tongue and the quivering turned into a full blown quake as a huge orgasm washed over her in synch with the surf washing up on the beach several yards away. She thrust her hips up to meet his tongue. He flicked her clit and she screamed out loud. "Oh fuck that feels so wonderful." she said.

He continued licking her pussy for several minutes. Her hips would surge and slam down. She was gasping for air through clenched teeth as orgasm after orgasm surged through her.

Finally, he pulled his head back almost to her relief. She lifted her head and said, "I am a rag-doll. I don't think I can move." He looked at her and smiled.

He moved down to her feet and took a firm grip on the sheet she was lying on and pulled it toward him. Her legs slid off the table until her crotch was at the edge. He held her legs up with his arms as he moved his body in close to hers. She knew what was next and she smiled broadly as she gazed at the ceiling.

Paul rubbed some massaging oil on his cock and stroked a couple times. He placed the tip of his cock into her outer pussy lips and stroked his cock up to separate them. He pushed his cock up further to gently slide over her clit. She groaned with the contact. He pulled back and pushed his cock inside her pussy. With the oils and her own natural lubrication she sensed no friction at all as he pushed into her. The only sensation was the pressure as he pushed further inside.

She felt the full penetration but it wasn't like anything she had experienced before. She felt his balls move gently against her ass. He pulled out slowly and then the fucking began.

He had her hips in his hands as he began pounding his cock into her with a fury. He had to adjust his grip repeatedly as her oil slick body slipped away from him. She had put her feet up on his shoulders and he was furiously fucking her. She was groaning. He was groaning. She had no control and he had it all.

She began rolling from one orgasm to the next as she swung her head side to side. He gazed down at her. Her eyes were glassy and she seemed to go somewhere else.

Later she would describe the experience as "out of body". She said that she was above herself looking down over Paul's shoulder. It was weird but she had had many of those experiences before.

After many minutes of changing up the pace and depth of insertion, he felt his climax coming from what felt like the bottom of his feet. It seemed to surge up his body. He pushed his cock in as deep as he could and his cum sprayed into her. With each pulse of cum he pulled out and pushed back in as his next shot came. His spasms went on long after his cum was expended. His whole body wracked.

He finally pulled his limp cock from her and climbed up on the table and wrapped his arms around her and cradled her. She was still vibrating from her orgasms and was still breathing very hard. Her chest surged upward with each breath.

Paul kissed 'Victoria' passionately and then said, "That was truly amazing."

After breathing was normal again, Paul got off the table and took a hot towel and wiped 'Victoria' from head to toe to clean as much excess oil as possible. She took the towel and wiped her pussy which was only now beginning to feel normal. She rolled on her side and took his limp cock into her mouth and washed the oil and cum and vaginal juices with her tongue. When he was clean, she stood up and wobbled with his assistance to sit in a chair.

There was a mirror on the table by her chair and she used it to try to fix her hair. The oils had destroyed her makeup but she assessed herself and thought, 'not bad'.

They walked back to the bar together. He kissed her for a long moment and then he went his way and she went hers.

Julia happened to see her mother and 'Paul Newman' walking back to the bar from the beach. She watched them kiss and then separate. She poked me and motioned toward the bar. Carrie was carrying her heels as she stumbled and wobbled across the pool deck toward us. Julia got up to relinquish her chair as Carrie stumbled up and collapsed into it.

Julia grabbed a vacant chair and pulled it up next to her mother and sat down. She put her hand on her mother's knee and said with a grin on her face, "Mom. Are you OK?"

Carrie looked at her, smiled for a moment and said, "I'm way better than OK." She was like a limp rag. Her arms and shoulders hung limp.

Finally she related the whole thing; the massage, the sex, everything. She turned to me and said, "His name is Paul. Do you believe it?" She started laughing uncontrollably. Julia and I looked at each other.

Julia said, "I think she needs some rest before the evening festivities begin." I nodded. We got up and helped Carrie to her feet. With some help from Julia, Carrie was able to get her beach wrap on. There was not point trying to get her bathing suit on. We put our suits on and guided Carrie back to the room. It was hard to get a grip on her with all the oil.

Inside the room Carrie collapsed on the bed. Julia went to get the shower going as I undressed. I took the beach wrap from Carrie and maneuvered her into the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and said, "Wow. I feel better than I look." She fluffed her hair as we pushed her into the shower.

I held Carrie steady while Julia washed her several times to remove the oil. When Carrie was rinsed clean, we sat her down on the bench and started cleaning ourselves. I washed Julia and lingered on her tits and pussy. She washed me and more than lingered on my cock. I was feeling horny and my semi-hard shaft instantly went very hard. Julia loves to lather up my stiff cock and stroke it.

She soap-stroked it many time and it was soon giving the 'heil-Hitler-salute'. She rinsed it off and went to her knees and pulled the head down and sucked it down into her throat. Carrie sat there with a smile on her face and her fingers in her pussy working feverishly.

I looked down at Julia looking up with my cock pushing in and out of her face. Her lips were hollowed and her lips were distended. I reached down and pulled her face from my cock and pulled her up to me. She had a big frown on her face.

I bent over and picked her up. I spun her around upside down and she screamed until she figured out what I was doing. I pushed her up so my face was in her crotch and mine was in hers. I maneuvered her ass so it was under a high power water nozzle lowered her so I could tongue fuck her. She groaned with the initial assault and then she pulled my cock into her face again. She grabbed my ass to control her blowjob. Her thighs were on my shoulders.

Carrie was really frigging herself now and from the 'ahhhh...ahhhhh...aaaaaaeeeeeiiiii' noises figured she was having another orgasm. All I could see Julia's ass-cheeks. Julia was frantically pulling and pushing her face onto my cock. She rocked into an orgasm as my tongue flicked rapidly on her clit.

I knew I wasn't going to last long. I began flexing my hips into Julia's face and she increased the pace even more. I could feel the cum churning in my balls. I didn't want to cum in her mouth. I wanted to cum on her tits and face so I pulled my hips back from her and spun her around again. I moved us out of the water stream.

Guiding my cock with my hand, I launched a huge rope of cum onto Julia's tits. She bent down and the next five ropes of cum landed on her forehead, left eye, up her nose, on her lips and in her mouth. The final two shots landed on her tits.

Carrie stood and came over and kissed Julia on the lips and licked the cum from them. She looked at Julia and licked off all the standing cum from her face and then knelt down and licked both of Julia's pert tits with erect nipple until she was all clean.

We all washed and rinsed and staggered out of the shower. Julia and Carrie held each other face to face and had a moment. They kissed each other as I wrapped towels around them.

We dried ourselves off and fell into bed entwined with each other and promptly fell asleep.

We woke around 5:30 PM and all went to the bathroom to prepare for the evening. Carrie seemed a little anxious. I stood behind her and put my arms around her and tweaked both nipples. I said, "Are you OK, Babe? You seem nervous. How can anything not go well tonight?"

She was silent a moment and then said, "I'm OK. I just don't know Meat that well and I don't know how he will react if he's sitting on the sidelines. He's just a wild-card."

I kissed her shoulder and back of her neck and said, "Well don't worry about it. It sounds like there is a 50-50 chance he won't even come. Maybe Angel has the same concerns about me." She looked back at me and just shook her head.

Carrie and Julia spent an extra amount of time concentrating on their make-up. When they came into the bedroom I said, "Fuck. You guys are beautiful." My cock jumped up to horizontal.

Carrie said, "Put that thing away before Jules jumps on it and we'll never get out of here." Julia started laughing.

Julia said, "So true. But it does look scrumptious, doesn't it mom?"

Carrie continued, "It sure does, baby girl, but don't forget we are on a meatless diet tonight." I burst out laughing.

We all dressed, the ladies in stylish, sexy clothes with their 4" heels. Me in a pair of gray dress pants, dress shoes and a short sleeve coral colored silk shirt that looked great with my tan.

We walked out at 6:25PM and headed for the restaurant. Eating in the specialty restaurants could be a lengthy process as the service is slow. We had reservations so we by-passed a waiting line and were ushered directly to our table. Everyone in the restaurant watched my two lovely ladies walk in and many men continued to steal glances at Carrie during our meal. If I was them I would have just been staring at her.

It was a nice meal with good food and drink. We talked about the day's events and I just had to tease her a little about "Paul Newman".

She teased me back saying, "Now don't bring him up. I'm getting all creamy again. You don't want me to have an orgasm right here just thinking of him do you." I laughed and Julia giggled. There was no more mention of specifics. We had all had our moments today. I thought of Kate and her red hair, green eyes and magnificent tits.

We each finished off our meal with a half-pony of Frangelico to settle our stomachs. It was 7:45 as we walked out the front door of the restaurant to the same stares of male customers with their wives or girlfriends punching them in the arm when they saw what they were staring at. I am always amused by the looks men, and many women for that matter, give when Carrie walks by. I can't help but think, "Go ahead and look buddy but you wouldn't believe her in bed."

Back in the room, we talked about where this action would take place. On the bed or on the floor were the only logical choices. We moved a bench at the bottom the bed onto Julia's side of the bed against a wall to make more room on the floor. Julia and Carrie decided to stay dressed rather than undress and put on robes. Angel and Izzy would be coming dressed in street clothes.

At exactly 8:00 there was a rap on the door. I stayed in the sitting room in the dark with a bottle of wine on the table beside me. I could see anything that happened in the bedroom. Julia answered the door and Izzy and Angel walked in sans Meat. There were kisses all around.

There was some chit-chat and Carrie opened a couple bottles of wine she had bought in one of the shops. After drinks were delivered and the women had discussed their week the topic had to turn to sex. That's what this entire week was about. Izzy was vocal about her experiences. She left out the sex she had had with me. Good for her. Everyone knew all about that but it didn't need to be a topic of conversation.

Julia and Izzy were sitting on the floor while Angle and Carrie were sitting on the bed with their legs over the footboard. Carrie had loosened her heals and they were dangling on her feet. After a couple of glasses of wine, Julia and Izzy started getting amorous. As usual, Julia initiated things when she leaned in to Izzy and kissed her lightly on the lips. She lingered there as Izzy pushed in harder with a kiss. The two mothers watched their daughters engage in erotic contact. I noticed that breathing rates were increasing.

Julia stood up and came over to Carrie and kissed her mother very passionately. Julia broke the kiss and moved to Angel and kissed her the same way. Both mothers returned Julia's kisses with a passion of their own.

Izzy crawled on her hands and knees to Julia and pulled herself up to kiss Carrie and then on to Angel and then to Julia again. Breathing was becoming rapid. My cock was rising and I released it from my pants and started jerking myself off. Julia went to face Angel and started taking her own clothes off slowly. Angel reached up to help. Izzy did the same with her clothes.

When Julia and Izzy were down to their bra and panties they switched partners and began taking their own mother's clothes off. Angel had a demi-bra on and her nipples were hard and distended and Izzy leaned in to kiss them. When contact was made air burst from Angel's lungs and she wrapped her arms around Izzy and pulled her in to hold her head to her tit and then moved Izzy's head over to the other nipple.

Julia rushed over to grab the bag she had at the pool. She dumped the two dildos on the bed and then went into her bureau drawer and pulled a large strap-on dildo and threw that down beside the others.

Julia looked at Izzy and Angel and then at Carrie and smiled as they fell into each other on the floor. Carrie and Julia were in a passionate embrace. Angel took the hint and went to the floor along with Izzy. The two couples were all over each other. Julia released her mother's bra and pulled her thong off and threw it on the bed. Carrie did the same for Julia.

Julia pushed her mother back onto the carpet and quickly moved her face into Carrie's pussy. Izzy was taking her cues from Julia and she frantically released Angels front clasp bra and pulled off her panties. Angel returned the favor and stripped Izzy of her bra and panties before Angel pushed her face into Izzy's pussy.

As Julia was attacking her mother, her own fingers were working feverously in her own pussy. Julia's back was to me and I could see the room lights glistening on her crotch. Izzy's head was to me and I could see Angel's tits hanging down with her ass in the air near the bed. Angel was attacking Izzy's pussy. Izzy had her hands on her own tits as she tweaked her nipples. Her mouth was open.

Carrie was the first into orgasm as a low pitched wail was emitted and her hips were firing. Julia hung on and after another minute she started into her own self-induced orgasm. Izzy followed suit with her own orgasm which became a 'squirt' as a huge quantity of fluid erupted from her pussy to spray her mother in the face and splatter all over the room including Julia and Carrie.

'Fan-fucking-tastic', I thought as I continued slowly stroking my cock. Julia and Carrie were unaffected by Izzy's 'squirt' and Julia kept right on tonguing and finger fucking her mother. Angel got the bulk of the 'squirt' in her face so she had immediately pulled off while trying to deflect the surge. She was spitting and sputtering.

Izzy had a horrified look on her face and had come up on her elbows exclaiming, "I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry." Julia broke contact with Carrie and spun around to Izzy's crotch and buried her face in Izzy's cunt. Izzy went back down to her back with her mouth open again.

Angel turned and buried her face in Carrie's cunt and began licking her pussy and clit with her tongue and finger-fucking her pussy and asshole. Carrie's head was rocking back and forth as another orgasm rocked her. Angel's tongue was being pushed out of Carrie's pussy so Angel pushed her fingers back in.

With Angel's ass turned toward me I could see she was soaking wet and she needed attention soon. As if on cue, Izzy pulled herself around, trailing Julia behind her and pushed herself up under Angels raised ass and began lathing her mother pussy with her tongue. Angel was taken by surprise and jumped a little from the attack.

Carrie pulled herself away from Angel's attack and stood up. She touched each of them on the shoulder to get their attention. She said, "Daisy chain." Enough said. Carrie lay on the floor on her back with knees in the air. Izzy went down on her hands and knees with her head buried in Carrie's pussy. Angel lay on her back with her head between Izzy's legs under her hips. Izzy lowered her pussy onto her mother's lips. They were forming a circle which was completed when Julia knelt down over her mother's face and lowered her pussy into Carrie's face and then buried her own face in Angel's pussy. 'Daisy Chains' are better with more participants but these four were making it work just fine.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers