Hot Summer of '22 Pt. 01

Story Info
Sexual adventures on summer vacation.
10.6k words
4.28
45.8k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBlaketbv
BBlaketbv
48 Followers

DISCLAIMER.

This is the very first story I have written down. All characters are 18+ and entirely fictional. This is just a fantasy I dreamed up while on a trip to Paris, sitting alone in a hot hotel room.

- - -

It is the beginning of summer 2022, most of the covid19 measures have been lifted. This year we can go on a proper vacation again. Ever since the pandemic started we haven't been able to go out on a longer trip. Sure there were a few day trips but nothing special or noteworthy here. This year I want to make up for all the things canceled and all the events I missed. So it should be clear I have been looking forward to this summer quite a lot.

Here in the north-west of Germany where we live the weather is already starting to get pleasant. We live in a regular house in a not-so-big town in an agricultural area.

When I say we, I mean my parents, my older sister, my younger sister, and me.

My parents are 54 and 52.

My older sister Abby is 27, she lives part time with us and part time near her job. She is an assistant teacher and has a side job in administration.

My younger sister Bella is 19, turning 20 soon. She is an arts student.

I am Chris, I am 25, I study architecture and urban planning. Where some stories go all for the extreme muscles and big superpower dicks I want to keep this more real. I am not superman, my penis is not 20 feet long. A few years ago I put on a bit too much weight, but since then I put my mind to it and got back into decent shape. Partly because I was looking forward to going on vacation again, but mostly I just wanted to feel confident about myself. Still not athletic or very muscular, but I am looking good again. The belly is gone, the first muscles are starting to show slightly.

I have my blond hair trimmed short, where before I used to have it get a bit longer to the point where it started to curl. My beard is not that blond, I don't really have the proper words for it, but it is somewhat copper-brown-blond. Where some people have trouble growing a beard I have a very strong beard, it runs in the family I guess.

But about that vacation again. I wanted to go do all the things I missed from previous vacations. Kayaking trips, swimming in nature, visiting old villages, exploring castles, climbing mountains, not the rock climbing kind but more like hiking. So I wanted to go to France. The areas I have been looking at were mainly in the eastern part of France, some close to the German and Swiss border. Where some people want to sit with hundreds of other tourists next to a blue swimming pool, or lay for hours on a beach, I tend to explore less touristy countries. We still have a couple of really good tents from years before, so I have tested the one I preferred, a relatively large pyramid shaped cotton tent. None of that plastic rubbish, real quality that keeps cool in hot weather and keeps you warm when the cold sets in. I've collected most of the things I needed to take anyway. But now that it is certain we can go without any covid19 restrictions I can go asking people to come along with me. I like to be in control of the vacation, people can tag along, but I make the decisions, I try to let others have a say but in the end I always just get to make the decisions so I learned to just plan it myself.

To get to France I arranged to take the family car, so I could take four other people along.

First to ask was my friend Daniel who I have known for years. He is a strong chap, but a bit short for German standards. He should be about 170cm, where I am 187cm tall. To all people who use the feet inch measurements that should correlate to 5'6 and 6'1 respectively.

"France you say? Of course man. We go camping right, with tents? Last time I went with a tent instead of that old caravan," Daniel said while sitting next to me.

"Yeah I have seen some campsites near Lyon. Not really near Lyon itself but that general area."

"Alright, I've never been there. Paris and the Normandy beaches are the only places I've ever visited. I think I was 3 or 4 when my parents went there but I don't remember any of that." Daniel was taking a sip from his drink and looking at the water's edge while saying that.

"It shouldn't be too hard to find a camping spot at a river so we can chill just like here," I said to him knowing he quite liked swimming.

"Nice, it is good to cool off in the water. Doesn't that part of France get quite hot?"

After discussing when we could go and when he should be back we decided that we could go there for 2 full weeks. Daniel pulled out his phone to look at the weather forecast.

"Do you have a suggestion for who else might want to come with us?" I asked.

"Well Kevin is going with his girlfriend to Greece, Mitchell only has time for one week. I know that might work but he could also be a hassle to arrange, George, Peter, Paul and Anna all have plans. Maybe Sander? Or Achmed? Oh we could ask Eva. But ask Achmed first."

"Why Achmed first?" I asked

"He really wants to get away from all his family drama, you have heard what's going on right? Besides he has never been to France, Sander and Eva have."

"I probably have to take my sister Bella along as well. They canceled her trip to Paris and her friends ditched their plans last week. She was feeling quite bad about it."

"Sure, she's nice. She is the youngest right? What is Abby doing this summer? I would rather have your sisters along than my sister or brother."

"I don't know. But if you want her to come then Sander is not an option," I said.

"Can I ask why"

"I probably shouldn't tell you, Sander and my sister aren't exactly on good terms. If you want to hear that whole episode you should ask them. It's not for me to say."

Daniel and I discussed it further until the sun started to slowly disappear behind the tall trees surrounding the local lake where our town went to go swimming. Daniel would arrange Achmed or Eva and he told me to take both Abby and Bella. We would meet next weekend at Daniels place and leave either Monday or Tuesday. The weather got hot and rainy. It's that kind of weather when you always feel sweaty and bothered. It felt like the last week until we would leave took double the time.

Bella was relieved that she got to go abroad. She doesn't want to go by herself and everyone else has other plans. Abby would come along but she made clear she would do her own things, she would mostly just chill at the camp site and read or make some friends. Daniel contacted me to say that Eva would come, and Achmed had made plans with Paul and Anna.

I did not know Eva too well, I had met her a couple of times but never got to really know her. Daniel told me she was the same age as him, being born just a couple of hours apart, both 24 years old now.

So there is our group.

Abby, Bella, Eva, Daniel and me.

- - -

The weekend finally came and I drove to Daniel's place. The car was already loaded with most of the basic camping equipment. On the way I picked up Bella and the luggage she wanted to bring. Abby and Eva would arrive there late on Sunday.

So Daniel and I played some games Saturday evening and brought each other up-to-date while Bella went to have a few drinks with a couple of old friends.

Early in the morning Bella returned to Daniel's place, or so she told us. We were asleep and never noticed her. She had just taken off her jacket, bra, and pants and dropped on the couch.

When I woke up to the sound of Daniel taking a shower I decided to firstly check if Bella had returned safely. As I walked out of the bedroom I could hear Bella softly mumbling in her sleep. She seemed to have a pleasant dream, but as I walked closer I could also smell the alcohol she must have had to drink. Our parents had taught us how to drink responsibly, but they probably wouldn't appreciate having Bella drink and just return home and just drop on the couch without pants on. Bella and Daniel weren't exactly friends, but they knew each other well enough not to be bothered by such things.

But the smell of alcohol was not the thing that shocked me. Bella had taken off her bra, a bright orange balconette bra. Above the cups there was thin lace in a flower pattern. There were two gold coloured rings working in between the cups, they would definitely have caught many eyes since Bella wore a very low cut white shirt. She must have wanted people to look down at her cleavage. The bright orange bra with a gold accent paired with a low cut white shirt?

As I looked over Bella's sleeping body I found that her panties did not match with the bra. Were these panties? Or would one call this a thong? There wasn't much material covering her, and what material there was, it wasn't very thick.

I wondered if she had dressed up a bit slutty for the people at the bar, or maybe for Daniel. If she had wanted to cover up here on the couch there was a thin blanket that would have covered everything, instead she chose to expose herself like this.

"If any of you want to take a shower go ahead," Daniel said as he was leaving the bathroom. "Might help you with that hangover Bella."

I quickly pulled back my hand from the bra and pretended to have found an interesting magazine. Had Daniel just caught me watching my little sister?

Bella slowly lifted her head in acknowledgement. "Thanks, can you get me something cold to drink?"

Daniel pulled orange juice out of the fridge and gave us a glass. "There you go."

Bella stretched out to take the glass. Daniel smiled in return, he must have had a good look down her shirt.

"I wish the guys at the bar were as nice, it was nice to hang out with my friends again, but the guys there were just annoying," she said while eying Daniels' shining upper body. He wore his shorts and had his shirt casually hanging over his shoulder, clearly he had already put on sunscreen. You could smell it. I don't know how one would describe the smell of sunscreen, it is so unique, but it smelled exciting, the smell of exposed skin.

Bella collected her pants and headed for the bathroom, forgetting her bra.

She never asked for us to bring it to her. After showering she just walked out into the room. Only wearing a different pair of panties. These were orange with black lines. It had a small golden bow on the front. The bra and panties were clearly a pair. She used her arm to cover her nipples, with three fingers pressing down softly she created a dent in the soft skin. She bent over, grabbed the bra with her free hand, and ran back into the bathroom with small steps, ass cheeks bouncing as she ran.

When Eva and Abby turned up I was trying to figure out if they would actually get along. Where my sister was more introverted and a bit more conservative, Eva was the kind of girl who acted insecure but once you knew her a bit was quite outgoing.

"Guys who is going to drive? Daniel and Chris probably want to, and I could drive but I rather wouldn't. I don't drive that much and I don't know if I'll be too certain on foreign roads," Eva said.

"I am happy to drive highways, but I'm not going to drive us through any mountains. You know, fear of heights, I'll trust you guys there," Abby said.

"My driving instructor said I could be ready for my exam after the summer holidays," Bella put in.

Daniel and I looked at each other knowing well enough that we would drive 95% of the time. "Look, you girls don't need to drive, but you can help us find the routes on the map, handle the snacks and just help with stuff in general. But it could be a bit snug in the backseat, the boot will be full to the brim," Daniel told them.

"We already checked everything would fit. As soon as we get to the camp there will be plenty of space again," I said

"It would be best if we have an early night, we should leave at 04:00 is what Chris said right?" asked Eva. "Daniel offered us to sleep in the bedroom, they will sleep in their sleeping bags. Abby, you want to join me?"

"Thanks but I'll take the couch, you go ahead Bella," Abby said.

Daniel and I already had the sleeping bags rolled out and were stripping down to our boxers. Eva walked over to the bedroom, let the door halfway open for Bella who was still brushing her teeth, and stripped down to her bra and panties with her back to Daniel and me.

I took a few glances at Eva as she was stripping down. She did have a very cute pair of matching underwear. A black push up bra with a lot of straps on the back. The black hipster panties had white lines that accentuated her female curves beautifully.

Bella went into the bedroom and as she closed the door well shut. "Good night, see you tomorrow," Bella called.

Lastly Abby went to bed. She kept on her loose fitting shirt as she crawled under the blanket.

The morning was a blur of sleepy people getting into an already pretty full car. Abby wanted to drive the first few hours and we let her. After that Daniel would take over and Abby would assist with the map. Bella and Eva were deep asleep and hardly noticed us swapping drivers.

As we were going along steadily I wasn't exactly awake but off and on getting my eyes open to see how things were going. Abby and Daniel talked quietly not to wake any of us.

"Jeez, can you make the air conditioning a bit colder? I am so sweaty! First sleeping in my shirt and then driving for hours. How is it already this hot? It is only 06:40!" Abby complained.

"The air conditioning already is on the max, sorry Abby."

"Oh whatever, I'll be in my swimming suit in France anyway," Abby said as she started unbuttoning her shirt.

Daniel took some nervous but happy looks at Abby. She struggled with the seatbelt to pull off the shirt. I did not have a good line of sight, but I could make out that Abby was wearing a black sports bra.

"Don't get any ideas, I am not going to strip down further and sit half naked here next to you."

"At least you will be more comfortable without that shirt. I don't know how you could even sleep wearing that," Daniel said to her.

"It is just for a while, soon it will be Chris' turn to drive and we can get some more sleep. Come on Daniel, stop looking at my bra. It is just a comfortable thing to wear, if I wanted you to have something nice to look at I would have worn lingerie. Eyes back on the road young man!...Oh look, the first French cities are on the signs now."

After some time Daniel woke me up, I could not remember falling asleep. It was my turn to drive now and Eva would get into the front seat to help figure out the best route. We had a short stop to freshen up and stretch a bit. Daniel took some pills against motion sickness and something to help him sleep. Abby had put her shirt back on before we had stopped and put on a sleeping mask, one of those black velvet sleeping masks that block all light. Bella went back to sleep. She had had one short night before already anyway. So Eva and I could get on and we soon set off again.

"How come we never talked much? I am sure we have been to some parties and meetings together."

"I don't really know. Maybe I was just having a hard time because my girlfriend had broken up with me then," I said.

"That must have been some time ago right? Daniel said you were having issues for months already."

"I guess it felt like it was easier to stay together. But yeah it was pretty bad. The breakup was downright terrible. She got all angry and said some horrible things. I felt bad about myself for some time after that."

"But surely you figured out she was just bad for you? I heard Frida had already gotten herself into another sad relationship and has broken that up again as well."

"It took some time, that is for sure. But I managed to work on myself and I came out of it a hell of a lot better."

"I know. The girls have been talking about you. They haven't seen someone bloom up so well afterwards. Usually they are all supportive of the girl after a breakup. However, with you it was like watching an unhappy guy from the shadows turn into one of the more attractive men."

"What about you? Have you found your 'attractive man' yet?

"Ugh dating has been a chore. It is hard to get a guy to open up himself. And when they do either they have been boring, arrogant, or hopeless in bed." Eva started. "I like to get to know a man better before I get intimate, but oh my goodness why is it so hard to find a good man who is good in bed as well?"

"Maybe you'll find some guy in France? Plenty of opportunities to meet new people."

"I guess we will have to see. How is the boat coming along? Daniel told me you are fixing up an old one?" She asked while looking at the backseat where Daniel was well asleep on Abby's shoulder.

"It is an old yacht. It was built in the 1930's. The interior was terrible, way worse than we first believed. We have stripped it out completely and are rebuilding it from scratch. The sleeping cabin and kitchen have been done for a while but we are struggling with the plumbing and forward cabin."

"Have you slept on the boat at some point? That sounds rather romantic to me."

"It will be a good place to sleep when it is finished. Right now we can sleep there, but with all the building and work we are doing in it I would not call it romantic."

"When it is getting close to being done I would like to see it. I quite like boats. My father had one, but he sold it years ago," She started to tell me. "My first boyfriend had brought me on a trip on his uncle's ship once. That was the first place I had made out with a guy. We sailed to the Dutch coast and we were on the water by ourselves. I remember how good it felt to dive right off the deck and climb back on board without my top on. The guy was totally shocked I would go topless. I still don't know why he was so surprised, nobody could see."

"How was your first boyfriend? My first girlfriend was just a short adventure with us both being awkward."

"Oh it was lovely, but we just didn't click. At first it was amazing, hands all over each other and trying new things. We weren't ready to have sex with each other on the boat but we had a lot of good times."

As she looked over her shoulder to the backseat to check everybody else was asleep she whispered to me:

"I fingered myself to my first orgasm on that boat."

"Haha wow, not bad for a first relationship!" I said quite flustered.

"Do you have any naughty stories from your old relationships? I promise I won't tell anybody if you don't want me to," She asked with a devilish smile on her face.

"Hard to compete with your story. Let me think," Trying to come up with a story to tell her I decided on one with my last girlfriend. "You know my last girlfriend maybe was not the right girl for me, but she had some good qualities. One time we were hiking through some woods and came across a hunting cabin. You know those ones on stilts? Well she just looked at me, took off all her clothes besides her panties and climbed in. She told me to follow her but I too had to leave my clothes. So I did."

"Exciting, so what did you do inside?" She asked, getting a red blush on her cheeks.

"Well she gave me a handjob and I fingered her, but a couple walked past the hunting cabin so I tried to be silent. Then she suddenly opened the door and asked the elderly gentleman if he could hand her my pants because that's where the condoms were. The man was smiling like crazy as he handed her my pants. But I think his wife was less pleased seeing him looking at my topless girlfriend in her panties which had a clear wet spot."

"Wow, she is brave to have sex in there with you," She admitted

"Well we didn't exactly..."

"What, you came early before you could do it?"

"No she just wanted to show off, I don't believe either of us came in there."

"That is a shame, good story though," she said as she rumbled through the bag with snacks. "I need a cold drink, you got me all worked up. Can I give you anything?"

BBlaketbv
BBlaketbv
48 Followers