Hot Summer of '22 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We shuffled past them and greeted them while feeling somewhat embarrassed. Eva hid behind Daniel as we did. Her nipples stiffened and she blushed. We walked down faster and laughed.

"I'm so embarrassed, look at me, they could see my nipples through the swimsuit, I think there is a wet patch between my legs and you guys are both rock hard!" she said, putting her hands to her blushing cheeks. "What must they be thinking right now?"

"I have no idea, but I am certain they are not in the camp," Daniel said. "I have not seen any people looking like that. Let's just put on our clothes and get back."

We walked down fast, and we did not come across any more people. We made it down out of the trees into the open fields around the village. The evening sun was not so strong. It was far easier on the way down and we got into the car to drive back to the camp. We would be back before dinner.

"That was so embarrassing! But it also turned me on like crazy. When we get back I am going to take a shower," Eva said to us.

"The showers are great, I think we should wash away our sweat. But I will just jump in the river to cool off," Daniel said. "I'll make dinner again afterwards."

"About that Daniel, I did not know you could cook so well," I said.

"During the covid19 lockdowns I had to find some other hobby, and I like it a lot. The camping gear is not always ideal but I can make it work."

"Maybe you can cook at the river? Put up the chairs there so we can eat while having our feet in the water," Eva suggested.

"Sounds fun, let's do it."

We got back to the tent. Abby was sitting with the older neighbors, and she told us Bella had made friends with the other, young neighbor couple. Abby was playing a board game with them in front of their tent. Bella was inside the small tent Abby assured us, where music was playing on a low volume.

Eva headed off to the showers, and we carried tables, chairs, and cooking gear to the river. Abby offered to cut the veggies while we swam for a bit.

Daniel and Abby would cook together, and I was going back to change into something fresh. In the tent I found Eva already back from the showers wearing a summer dress.

"Are they all occupied for a bit?" she asked

"Why? what is it?"

"We should have what, 20 minutes until the food is ready?"

"Well Abby and Daniel are cooking, and Bella is going to stay with the neighbors and the three of them will join us for dinner," I said

"Good, so we have some time, but not much," She smiled. "You still owe me one!" She pulled off her dress. Underneath was a gorgeous pair of bra and panties. The cups of her bra barely contained her nipples.

"I got all horny and I need to get off. I sucked you off in the car, now you can go down on me," She suggested with a wide, but shy smile on her face.

She took my hand and pulled me into her sleeping cabin before I could even respond.

"Don't bother with any foreplay, we don't have much time and I am soaking wet."

I grabbed her hair and pulled her closer. "Well go lay down princess and let your humble knight serve you"

"Haha very funny, but you lay down, let me sit on your face," she said while pushing me on the air mattress.

Before I could argue she had me pinned down. I decided not to push the roleplay and just pull down her panties so she could lower herself onto me.

"I forgot to bring my ladyshave, so you will have to deal with my bush," she said, as she lowered herself.

I tried to say something encouraging, but I could not make the words come out as her freshly washed pussy was directly on my mouth.

At first I thought about starting slow like she had done in the car, but decided to do as she had asked instead. I licked around her clit shorty before running my tongue over it. Then I sucked her clit into my mouth and made quick sucking motions. She moaned deeply, confirming I made the right choice.

I grabbed her ass with one hand and reached up to her breasts with my other hand. She leaned back which made it easier for me to run my hands around and over her bra. Eva put her hands on my thighs and started rocking her hips. This made it difficult to suck on her clit, so I put my tongue inside her.

"Oh wow, yes," she moaned

As I moved my tongue inside her I realized how amazing she tasted. Freshly washed, and very, very wet. Her breathing became more rapid and soft moans escaped her.

"Now go back to.. OH, hmmm.. back to that thing you did before."

She stopped rocking her hips. Without hesitation I sucked hard once on her clit before sucking fast but softer.

"Oh SHIT, Hmmmmm, you are good," She said as her legs shivered slightly.

I kept this going until she leaned forward and grabbed my head. She started rocking her hips faster this time. I licked her all over and spread around her juices as I did. Then put my tongue inside her again as deep as I could.

"Hugh, Hmmm,... oh yeah. could you.... AHHH, put a... Hmmmm. put a finger in me."

As I moved my hand a shout came from Daniel.

"Dinner is ready! Can you bring the glasses?"

Eva stopped moving instantly and held her breath. I pulled out my tongue and stopped moving as well.

"Yes, we are coming! We will be there in a minute!" she shouted back.

As we heard Daniel walk away Eva let out a deep moan.

"Oh shit. I was so close," she whispered as she lifted herself up.

"I am sorry. Now we both were interrupted just before."

"On the other hand, if you had inserted a finger I probably would have exploded right then. And Daniel might realize."

We both started dressing quickly. "You don't want Daniel to hear us, or don't you want Daniel to know you needed to get off? My guess is he thinks you masturbated in the showers."

"I like Daniel and I don't care too much if you guys see me, but all the other guests in the camp could figure out what happened."

We only just had dressed again and picked up the glasses when Bella came running in.

"Oh eh, hi. I need to change," she said before flying into the sleeping compartment we were just in.

Eva and I looked at each other.

"Go on, bring those glasses, I will be right behind you," Bella said

Eva pulled me out of the tent and we headed to go and have dinner.

"You saw her shirt?" Eva asked. "That is my shirt, and I think there was a big splash of cum on the shoulder!"

"What?" I asked, not understanding what she meant.

"She was in the tent with that couple, they had music on, I think they must have had sex in there. Or actually, she probably gave him a blowjob, maybe they blew him together!"

"Crazy evening," I said flustered.

"It is naughty, I love it," Eva said as she danced to the river.

We took our plates and sat down. The flowing water felt so calming. Indeed the couple which Bella had been with joined us. They were called Frank and Ginny. They were shy in the beginning but when Bella sat with them they opened up. They had come here the day before us. Eva invited them to stay with us since they only had a small tent, and we had plenty of room. Frank was 21, English and had met Ginny, also 21, who is Belgian, in Antwerp two years ago.

At some point Daniel showed up with a bottle of wine, and not long after Ginny ran to their tent to get a second bottle.

As we talked and enjoyed the wine in the evening we soon lost track of time.

Eva suggested we continue in our tent, since the mosquitos started showing up. Bella put some candles in glasses at the front of the tent. This way the mosquitos would stay away, and we did not risk fire. It was very dry after all.

Abby said she wanted to see if the older neighbors wanted to play one more session of the board game they had played, so she drank her wine and left us.

The sun had set and we were getting tipsy. The conversation turned to love languages and sexuality.

Ginny was quite open about it. "I think it was last year when I realized I could be bisexual. During covid I could not see Frank so much, so we used to call each other up, send a porn video and masturbate together over the phone."

"Ginny, I am sure they don't want to hear about that," Frank said.

"Oh relax, we all masturbated during covid, nothing wrong with that. And you were together after all," Bella said.

Eva, who was standing behind Bella agreed. "Well said. At least you had someone to enjoy it with. I had to buy some toys."

We all looked at Eva.

"What? It is not like I brought them over. And I got nothing crazy, just a small vibrator and two dildos."

"I brought all my toys," Ginny threw in.

"It is great that those taboos are in the past," Daniel said. "It is perfectly normal. Much better than the 50's, when they hardly knew anything about female sexuality."

"How about you Chris, you like girls or maybe more than that?" Ginny asked, her head tilted to one side looking at me curiously.

"I am straight, men have never been attractive to me. Sure I can find them handsome, but there is no sexual desire there."

"Same for me, but I would not write it off entirely. Maybe I could enjoy it at some point, but so far yeah... there just hasn't been any sexual attraction to me," Daniel offered. He probably guessed he would be asked soon anyway.

"I don't really watch porn, but erotic stories about gay men, oh that really does the trick sometimes for me," Bella said while looking dreamily at the night sky. "It is more emotional for some reason. Lesbian and straight stuff can be good too, but sometimes I just miss that emotional connection."

"Oh shut up, straight and lesbian 'stuff' definitely worked for you," Ginny laughingly said.

"Do tell," Eva said with a dirty great big smile. She gave Bella a neck and shoulder massage.

Bella looked around nervously, but then she looked up at Eva.

"I'll tell if you tell?" Bella said, challenging Eva.

Eva looked at me, she wanted to tell, but wanted my consent it seemed.

As I looked into Eva's excited eyes I considered what to do in just a few seconds. I realized I would not only let Eva tell of our adventure, but also hear what Bella had been up to. Maybe the alcohol helped, maybe I would have agreed anyway, I don't know. But I nodded at Eva. She smiled, she clearly wanted this.

"Tell your story, little princess, and I will tell mine," Eva said to Bella, playing with the straps of Bella's top.

So Bella began her story.

"When you went to the village I saw Ginny getting changed in their tent. I was walking back from the river to our tent and I could just about look into theirs. Ginny was putting on her bikini and Frank was teasing her. He twisted her nipple, and that just kind of made me stop in my tracks."

"That is when I saw you," Ginny said. She teasingly slapped Frank. "That nipple twist kinda hurt by the way."

"So I just stood there. In Eva's bikini, staring at them. I did not know what to do. I was horny, confused, and tired from swimming. I felt a bit naughty so I looked at Abby, who was occupied flirting with the older neighbors, Hans and Ineke if I am not mistaken?"

Daniel whistled quietly.

"Anyway Abby was occupied, and nobody else was around, so I flashed them and ran into our tent."

"It was funny to watch your boobs bounce up and down as you ran inside, your face was red as a tomato," Frank said.

"Yes but I felt quite bad, you were there in the tent alone and we just made you super horny," Ginny said. "I asked Frank if he would mind if I went to you."

"Oh yeah, so that was super weird, I was sitting on the floor in the tent wondering if I had just done something incredibly stupid. And then Ginny appeared in front of our tent, wearing absolutely nothing at all." Bella said with wide open eyes, as if she still could not believe it.

"I was wearing a butt plug!" Ginny said somewhat deviant.

"Yeah but you walked over to our tent completely naked!"

"I don't think anybody but you saw me, and even if they did, I do not care," Ginny said with a proud smirk.

"So she held out her hand, and I took it. She walked me to their tent and Frank was sitting there inside. His cock was pointing straight at me."

"Ginny then slowly undressed you and laid you down while kissing your body," Frank said while holding hands with both Ginny and Bella. "You two looked like goddesses. Ginny then slapped her boobs and said "Now you are ours little one," Bella squirmed and was dripping wet."

"Both from swimming and you guys. I was so horny I just heard myself say "yes please". Ginny then sat om my face, and Frank started to fuck me. And I mean fuck me, I am still a bit sore."

"So this is a hickey from when Ginny was kissing you?!" Eva said as she pulled Bella's top down over her right breast.

"Eva! My brother is sitting right there!"

"Oops, sorry Bella, I am just too horny. Should I tell my story now?" She pulled up Bella's top again, but left it lower than it was before.

"Well yes, but let me finish," Bella said, blushing as everybody just had a good look at her breast.

"Don't worry I made her 'finish' alright," Ginny quipped.

"Let me get to that. After Frank had fucked me Ginny made him come in her mouth. I did not want Abby to find me like that, so I asked Ginny if I could go back. My face was all wet, my hair a mess, and my pussy was soaked."

"Then I made her choose. Walk back naked, or come back in the afternoon so Frank could come in her mouth as well," Ginny said proudly.

"I am so sorry about your shirt Eva, I made a mess of it when I gave Frank a blowjob, some of his cum landed on your shirt."

"Don't worry about it, I like it. When you ran back into the tent I had just been riding your brother's face. Daniel interrupted us when he called for dinner, so prevented me from having an orgasm. But watching you walk in, with cum on my shirt, boobs bouncing as you ran, I nearly came anyway."

Eva proceeded to tell both how she had ridden my face and about the blowjob she had given me in the car. Ginny sat there with a wide open mouth when Eva told the part of her telling me to finish when the next car passed ours, but not before.

Daniel told the story of our hike to the ruin, and how the old couple caught us.

But after Daniel had told that tale, it was time to go to bed. The candles had burned down, and most of the camp was quietly asleep.

"So now that we all know of each other, would anybody mind if we claimed Bella to sleep in our tent?" Ginny asked.

Nobody said anything, apart from Bella who whispered:

"I told you I am still sore."

"That is why I said sleep, I am tired too, but I wouldn't mind waking up with you and Frank next to me."

"If you are going to sleep there, can I sleep with you boys? I can't stand it if I need to sleep alone after today," Eva asked us.

Daniel and I told her she was more than welcome.

"What about Abby?" Daniel asked.

"I think she is getting taken care of right now. Listen, and look at that tent." Eva said with a smirk on her face.

The tent of Hans and Ineke was closed and not moving. But they still had a light on inside. If you looked carefully you could see the silhouettes of three people, but not quite make out what exactly they were doing.

"You hear them breathing in there? I think we all got laid today." Eva said while sliding a hand into her top to fondle her own breast.

"You forget about me!" Daniel interjected

"Oh no, I have not forgotten you," Eva said as she pulled me and Daniel into the sleeping cabin. "Goodnight, sleep well, I think these guys will let me stay awake a bit longer."

Daniel slapped Eva on her ass for that comment and he zipped the sleeping compartment shut.

Frank, Ginny and Bella whispered to each other as they left and closed the front of our tent.

- - -

END of part 1.

Part 2 is getting worked on. Part 2 will also see the first brother-sister action.

This is my first story, I have little idea how this all works, so leave me all your comments, tips, or anything else you want.