Hot Summer of '22 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are there any of those fruit bars left?"

As she searched the bag she took the map and told me to take the next exit.

"We nearly missed that one," I said laughing as she handed me the fruit bar.

"I promise I will check the map more. I will be a good girl. The next exit should be in 83 kilometers, that gives us plenty of time. In the meantime I can help you out."

"Can you give me some of that cold drink as well?"

"Sure, but it is not what I meant."

After handing me the drink she redid her hair and shifted around in her seat.

"What is it?"

"Okay, I'll tell you," she said after a long pause. "I got quite worked up after you told me you did not come in that hunting cabin. If you want... I can give you a blowjob right now."

"Are you sure? I would love it, but my sisters are in the backseat, and I need to focus in the road"

"Nothing going on for 80 more kilometers and your sisters are sleeping," she said as she moved her hand to my crotch. "It seems like you want to. And like I said, I will be a good girl. Please, I want to do this."

"You don't have to beg me. Should I tap your shoulders when some traffic is coming up?"

While unzipping my pants and struggling with pulling my boxers down she looked at me with lights in her eyes.

"If there are lorries, or some sort of high vehicles, like buses or something, you tap me. I don't want them to see. But if normal cars go past just let me have fun, don't stop me. They can't see and I want this."

After she said this, she unbuckled her seatbelt and slowly positioned herself, all the while looking at me. I looked back at her eyes and saw her biting her lip.

"You keep your eyes on the road and just enjoy this," she said as she kissed the tip of my cock.

Her hand ever so slightly moved along the shaft, only the tips of her fingers touching me.

My cock was now harder than it had ever been. As I let out a soft sigh I relaxed my hands. Which let the car just out of the lane and cause the tires to run over the center lines. I adjusted a bit too quickly. I hoped I woke nobody up with such sudden movements.

"Relax and let me suck you," she said just before putting her mouth over my cock, not yet taking it far in. "If you stay calm you won't wake up your sisters."

As she began using her tongue I realized I had sort of forgotten my sisters were right behind me. I watched in the mirror at them still deep in their sleep.

With my free hand I grabbed Eva by her hair and moved it through my fingers. It felt so soft and flowed like subtle waves. It felt amazing when she slowly walked her fingers down and gently set them down on my balls. As she did that she slowly took me deeper inside her mouth.

But besides that a small car zoomed past us.

When the car moved past she tightened her hand around my balls, not painful, but not quite comfortable either.

"Good," she said as she lifted her head. "Don't stop me."

She released my balls as she said it. She then lowered her head again and took me almost all the way inside her mouth. With her one hand massaging the lower part of my shaft she used her other hand to grab at my thigh.

With her tongue doing most of the work she did not move her head up and down much.

I was heading towards a line of lorries which I needed to pass. Should I tell her? She told me not to stop her. I was feeling lightheaded and tingling all over.

I inhaled sharply as she suddenly sucked hard. Luckily there weren't any cars nearby or they would see me being in absolute heaven.

I decided to tap her so she could decide what to do before I needed to overtake the trucks.

I let go of her hair and tapped her shoulder.

With a surprised look she came up and looked at me. I turned on the indicator to start overtaking and nodded at the trucks but did not say anything. Afraid that if i made too much noise my sisters would wake up.

She must have wondered if she went too hard on me, but as she looked through the windshield at the trucks she realized.

"Thank you," she whispered.

The line of lorries was not too long. But we were moving much faster in the car and Eva only had a few seconds to wipe down her mouth and adjust her clothes.

Nervously she glanced at each of the truck drivers, without moving in her seat.

I turned on the indicator to move back as I had passed the last lorry.

She suddenly looked at me with wide open eyes.

"Shit you still have your dick out, my seatbelt is unbuckled and my hair is roughed up. You think they can put two and two together?!"

"They can't see me from up there, I doubt your seatbelt unbuckled would say much to them and your hair is absolutely beautiful this way. They won't know."

Not only did I believe this, I wanted Eva to feel safe. I wanted her to get her pretty lips back over my eager cock. It was throbbing with excitement, pushed to its limits by an additional rush of adrenaline.

Relieved she relaxed her limbs and sat back in the seat.

"You were doing great, your tongue is amazing. If you don't want to be seen I won't allow them to see us," I said, trying to reassure her and make her feel safe.

With that she moved herself up and sat with her knees on the seat. "Now where were we?" she said as she quickly took me in her mouth again. One hand is now stroking me slowly but with a good grip. In this position her ass was higher up in the air. I used my hand to touch and softly grab her ass through her shorts.

I heard a car coming up behind us. Eva kept sucking softly. With the car coming at us quickly I pushed down on her ass. She did not respond at first so I tapped her ass and pushed down softly again. She stopped sucking but repositioned herself to move her ass down.

As the car raced past she sucked again hard. She grabbed my cock with a strong grip and stroked me hard with her mouth sucking on the tip. She moved her ass up again.

I took that as a sign that she felt comfortable and confident, so I moved my hand from her ass to move her shirt up.

Eva alternated stroking me hard and taking me deep in her mouth and using her tongue.

I ran my fingers along the underside of her bra, this one felt lacy, not like the one she wore to bed earlier.

Another fast car came up behind us, so I pushed her ass down again. She now knew to lower herself, so she did that but sucked me hard at the same time.

The car coming past us was some loud American car.

Eva lifted her head and whispered to me:

"When the next car passes, grab my head, push me down on you and come. Not before! Come when they pass us."

I breathed heavily hearing her say that. Without saying another word she now took extra effort to take me close to orgasm.

She did it so well I think she wanted me to try to control myself and not finish before she said she wanted me to. But she also let her tongue move over me so well I think she tried as best she could to let me lose control.

The highway was still very quiet, but a group of bikers started to come closer to us.

Eva said when a 'car' moved past us, I wanted to keep it going as if to say "look I can control myself".

But as the bikers moved closer I heard my sister Abby grunt. She could have heard the loud car and now the bikes. Eva was very quiet and she shouldn't be able to hear our breathing over the car noises.

Abby wore a sleeping mask so she could not see anything. I looked in the rearview mirror when she started yawning.

In panic I tapped Eva quickly and rushed to adjust my pants to cover up. Eva was awesome, but I was not prepared to let Abby hear, let alone watch me shoot my load down Eva's throat. Eva must have noticed it too as she looked at me quickly tucking my cock in my boxers. Eva pulled down her shirt and wiped down her mouth. But she took her damn sweet time with it, my sister could take off that mask any second!

While putting her seatbelt back in again she started talking. "Chris, you mentioned that hunting cabin earlier? I fear it happened again."

I had just zipped up my pants again when Abby took off her mask.

"How far are we?" she asked, shielding her eyes from the morning sun.

"Well Chris and I got quite far, it shouldn't take too long until we can start looking for a camping spot," Eva said with a satisfied smile.

"Why do you always want to go looking for a camping spot, why not just place a reservation online?"

"Don't you like the adventure of it Abby? Not quite knowing where you will end up, I find it more exciting this way," I explained.

My face was stupidly red, how could Eva calm her nerves so damn quickly?

"I just want to get out of the car as fast as possible."

"Why?" I asked, fearing she understood what had happened and wanted to get out because of it.

"Because it is hot, I have a headache, and Daniel here smells. But don't tell him that! He has been nice. I just hoped we would have gotten there while I slept."

Relieved, I relaxed myself. I noticed Eva had turned up the blower. Good idea I thought, let's get that air out before any of them would notice the smell of the blowjob.

I dropped the front windows a few centimeters to get fresh air flowing through the car. However, this also had the effect of immediately waking up Bella and Daniel.

"Ugh, hmmm. Wow, how long have I been gone?" Bella asked. "How are you getting along?"

"It is just a few kilometers until the last exit. After that we take smaller roads and go looking for a camping spot," Eva concluded after looking at the map.

The last stretch of the trip was relatively uneventful. Daniel offered to swap drivers again, but I assured him Eva had done a good job at keeping me alert, so I would drive us to the camp spot.

The first camp we came across was one I had looked at online. On their website it looked quite alright, but the place must have had some bad years. So we moved on.

The second camp Bella refused because apparently that was where some guy she knew always went for vacation. She said she remembered the place from the photos he posted on social media. We asked if it was a good enough reason to skip that camp. She said the guy was an old acquaintance, her friends always warned her about him. Allegedly he was quite rough handed.

Not wanting to start the vacation on a bad note we moved on.

The third camp was closed to guests with tents, only campers were allowed.

The fourth was a 'clothing optional' camp. We laughed and moved on. But Daniel made some subtle comments on the girls' looks and how he would not mind if they walked around in the clothes they felt comfortable in on the next camp.

The fifth was full of small children and old people, so we moved on.

At last the sixth camp. Large trees for shade, a gentle river on one side, friendly people, just an all round nice place. We asked for the prices, which were surprisingly good, and checked in. We even got some sort of discount. The lady behind the counter explained she gave us a student discount. Not everyone of us was a student any longer, but we just nodded and would not argue with lower prices. The five of us pitched the tent together. It was a large tent and it took a lot of effort in the hot weather. Our spot was located near the river, but not quite on the first line of spots right next to it.

The river is small enough to swim in, and it is safe with clean water. However it would not be possible to go kayaking in this area. The river, and frankly the entire camping area, was surrounded by trees. Not quite a forest, but it was definitely not possible for people to randomly walk by. The people in the camp were of a different range of ages. Some young students, some young couples and young families, some in their thirties, and a few older couples.

Beforehand we had already discussed sleeping arrangements. There are 3 sleeping compartments, only separated from each other with fabric. Daniel and I would share one compartment, Bella would share with Eva, and Abby got to claim a compartment of her own. Abby and Bella were sisters, but Bella protested early that she did not want to feel like a child having to sleep with her big sister.

Having set up the tent and moved all our stuff Daniel and Abby went for a refreshing swim, Bella went to explore the rest of the camp and test the showers, Eva went with Bella to collect water, and I, I just fell on the air mattress. I was exhausted.

- - -

I must have fallen asleep.

The air was thick with the smell of fresh food being cooked. The sound of garlic frying in a pan filled my ears as I woke up. Daniel was cooking. To be honest I had no idea if Daniel could cook well, I simply never asked. But the smell and sound of cooking tickled my senses and I did not really care whether or not Daniel could cook, I was hungry.

At some point you are so hungry all other things fade to the background.

We ate our dinner, complimented Daniel on his cooking, and did little else that evening besides sorting out our luggage.

We were all so tired. Sure we had slept in the car on the way here, but you don't sleep as well. So we went to bed fairly soon. Daniel and I had sleeping bags, Bella and Eva slept under a blanket, and Abby had one of those woolen covers that feel itchy at first but are actually very comfortable. Again I must have fallen asleep before the others as I can't remember much from that first night.

I woke up to the sounds of birds singing and the smell of fresh bread. It was a warm morning so I just rolled out of my sleeping bag, careful not to disturb Daniel and opened the flap of our sleeping compartment. The first thing I saw was Bella wearing a bikini and Eva adjusting the straps. Eva cupped one of Bella's breasts as if to feel how much support she needed.

"Good morning sleepy," Bella greeted me.

"Going swimming? Weather seems nice for it," I asked while stepping into the tent.

"Actually we are going again, we just returned and Bella asked me if she could try on one of my swimsuits," Eva responded. "This color works wonders for her."

"I'll admit that I do like colorful swimwear, and this does certainly look good," I said trying to make a non-suggestive compliment. "I did not know your sizes were so close?"

"I think we match with most, but not everything. Come on, let's go. We'll see you later Chris!"

Bella and Eva ran off to the river.

I made my breakfast and set up a chair in front of the tent. Slowly taking in the surroundings.

On our left a young couple was having breakfast, they are probably in their early twenties. The guy was tanned, had dark eyes, and had very strong legs. The girl was a slender figure with small perky tits, but the first thing people would notice was her long hair. It was that kind of ivory blond with waves, it came right down to her waist. They had a small tent, not large enough to have a table and chairs inside.

On our right lay an older couple, probably forty years old. The man had a gray beard, muscular arms, and was wearing little more than shorts and flip flops. The lady was a bit larger, not overweight but curvy would be too generous. She was dressed in a skirt and a tank top.

Abby first appeared out of her sleeping compartment. She had changed into a summer dress. Daniel got out not long after with a red face. He collected some clothes and a towel heading off to the showers without saying much. Abby took one of the chairs and went to read her book at the river side.

With everybody out I decided to tidy up inside the tent. I closed the sleeping compartments with a mesh to keep insects out. The kitchen was easily cleaned, just a bunch of crumbs and a few splatters from last night's cooking.

With everyone rested, maybe I could convince some to come with me to explore the local village and the castle ruin on top of a hill. I took my shoes and looked around the tent to see if I forgot anything. As I glanced through the mesh into the sleeping compartments I saw some bikinis and underwear on Eva's bed. They must have been trying those on together.

"Do you girls want to come with me to the village and explore the ruin?" I asked Abby, Bella and Eva.

"I would rather stay here swimming, but I am sure Eva would like to come with you," Bella shouted from the water.

"If you don't mind, I will work on my tan," Abby said, pushing down the dress as it blew up a bit in the breeze.

Eva emerged from the water with long strides in her wet swimsuit. As Daniel walked up beside me she threw back her hair. We both had to stop staring, but Eva quickly put a long towel over her shoulders. She walked over to us still dripping water.

"I will come along! It is a shame Abby won't come, and I'll catch up swimming with Bella later," Daniel said.

Abby smiled and laid her head back in the chair. "Have fun guys, see you later."

The three of us walked back to the tent. Daniel and Eva put on their shoes and took their bags to the car.

"At least you dry off quickly in this weathers" Eva said as she pulled shorts over her swimsuit. "My nipples don't poke out too bad anymore right?"

Daniel laughed, "You look fine even with hard nipples, but no, they seemed to have calmed down."

"I always feel a bit exposed the first time I swim. With people looking I always get a bit uncomfortable," she said, pulling a tight shirt over her head. "The people here are nice and everything, but it makes me a bit nervous. I know you guys and I don't mind, but with strangers around I get a bit shy. Shall we go?"

"Hop in, I'll drive us there," I said. "And you don't need to be nervous, these people are fine and your swimsuit is not very revealing. A lot of people in the river were wearing a lot less than you. Besides, most people just sit around worrying about how *they* look, not actually looking at what others are doing."

The village was rather small, but cozy and had a remarkable antique shop. We walked around a bit, bought an ice cream and soon started hiking up the hill. The trail was mostly gravel and we had to climb over some larger rocks to keep going. It was hot, but not too hard walking up there in the shade of the trees. After nearly an hour we started to see the outer walls.

"We haven't come across any other people here, I wonder if we are the only ones making this climb," Eva said, breathing in deep as she pulled herself up on one of the larger rocks."

"Well this ruin isn't on the maps and there aren't any signs making it easy to find. I just happened to know it should be here and the man in the antique store was kind enough to give a good description of how to get here."

"In that case I doubt we will see other people here. I am taking off this shirt, I am sweating like crazy," Daniel said, pulling off his shirt.

"Ha I can do better." Eva laughed. She pulled off her shirt and let the shorts slide down her legs. "Unless you are going to walk in your underwear of course!" She laughed, and ran the last bit up the hill.

Daniel and I looked at each other, but decided to keep our shorts on, and followed her.

The ruin wasn't that large, but quite impressive nonetheless. As we studied the fallen down building we concluded that we must be in some sort of bedroom. Eva came up with a fantasy story of the princess letting handsome knights into her private room through a small passage we found. We had fun making up silly stories about the imaginary princess. Eva and Daniel got into some sort of competition of making the story more and more naughty.

On the way back down the hill we continued making up stories.

Their combined fantasy reached its peak as Eva said something about the princess getting into some orgy with foreign emissaries.

"Come on Daniel your turn, how should they undress her? Does she want anal? Oh maybe she invited slaves to watch?!" Eva egged on Daniel. She grabbed his crotch shortly to tease him as they both laughed at the story.

Just when she released his crotch, an old serious looking couple walked up and looked at us with eyes wide open.