Hot Summer of '22 Pt. 02

Story Info
Things heat up for brother and sisters while camping.
15.8k words
4.61
20.3k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBlaketbv
BBlaketbv
46 Followers

Part 2 of the series.

All characters are 18+ and entirely fictional.

- - -

Characters:

Abby - 27, sister to Chris

Bella - 19, sister to Chris

Chris - 25, main character

Daniel - 24, Chris' friend

Eva - 24, Chris' friend

Frank - 21, partner to Ginny

Ginny - 21, partner to Frank

Hans - partner to Ineke

Ineke - partner to Hans

- - -

Eva pushed me down on the air mattress.

"Look, I have never been with more than one person at a time, so if we are going to do this, I will take the lead. Chris, you lie down and take off your clothes. Daniel take off those shorts," Eva said excitedly.

"And what about your clothes?" Daniel asked while sliding his shorts down.

"When you are both naked, you are going to strip me. But you can't use your hands. If you want me, you are going to have to work for it."

I slid off my boxers and my cock sprang up free and ready for action. I sat up and looked up at Eva who made no attempt to remove any of her own clothing. Then I used my nose to lift the edge of her shirt and licked her skin along the edge of her shorts.

Daniel meanwhile had taken off his remaining clothes and grabbed the shirt on the other side between his teeth.

I did the same and together we started lifting her shirt.

Eva was facing me, so I had to move to get the shirt over her bra, which wasn't made any easier by Daniel who went up too fast. It took some maneuvering but Eva lifted her arms so we could pull off the shirt. I grabbed Eva and threw her on the bed.

"I said no hands!" she protested.

"How would your socks come off if you kept standing? And I did not use my hands to remove your clothes, so you are still fair game," I said.

Daniel took her left sock off and I the right, both using our mouths.

I started trying to undo the button of her shorts with my mouth but failed at several attempts. Daniel tapped me to move aside. I looked up at him standing over Eva, not knowing how he wanted to undo the button. Using his toes he was able to get a hold on the button, but the fabric of her pants refused to let it go.

So I stood up and used my toes to push down while Daniel pulled. With great difficulty we managed, the fabric gave way and the button became undone.

"Your cocks are dripping on me." She said, "It is quite a view from down here."

We went down to pull off her pants, but Eva sat up quickly.

"Screw this. I thought it would be hot, but this is taking ages and I need you now. Chris come lie down so I can suck you. Daniel, you can go ahead and fuck me from behind," Eva said, desperate for us.

Eva and Daniel pulled off her shorts and panties together while I laid down.

"You got a blowjob, and let me ride your face, so I think it is a fair deal that Daniel gets to fuck me," she said when she saw my face.

"I don't know if I agree with that trade," I said.

Eva slapped my thigh hard. "Shut up and enjoy this."

Her mouth dropped over my cock and she let her tongue do its magic again.

Daniel got behind her and in turn, slapped her ass cheeks hard. "Don't you slap my friend, naughty girl!"

When Daniel slapped her ass I felt the shock go through her. Her mouth tightened, but she managed not to bite me with her teeth. It felt strangely exciting to feel Eva struggle a bit.

Daniel slowly put his cock into her eager pussy. It must have been a great sight, but from my position, I couldn't see any of it. When he was deep inside he leaned forward and pulled the cups of the bra down to expose her firm breasts. From my position, I could see how hard her nipples were, sticking out as if they wanted to break free. They were perky and sat high up on her breast. her areolas were surprisingly small compared to the large protruding nipples.

Daniel took one hand to grab the back of the bra and pulled on it, not to undo it but holding on to it as if he were riding a horse. With his other hand, he reached between her legs, doing something I could not see.

This had an immediate effect on Eva. She lost control of her tongue as involuntary moans escaped her. Instead of using her tongue, she chose to go up and down on my cock. Her lips felt amazing as they slid over my shaft. Sometimes when Daniel slammed into her extra hard and pulled on the bra she let out a loud moan.

If she did not want the other guests on the camping to hear her she needed to be more quiet.

She pulled herself off my cock and breathing heavily she said, "Please slap my ass."

She then took me in her mouth again and sucked.

Daniel slapped her at the same time as he slammed his cock inside her. One, two, three times.

With the first slap her entire body tensed up. Her mouth sucked hard on my cock with each slap, and on the third, I grabbed her head and shot my cum in her mouth. I wished I could have lasted longer, but the pressure had been building up for a long time, and it didn't take much to release. The wine didn't exactly help either.

Seeing Eva shake, and me grabbing her head was the limit for Daniel. He grabbed her hips and pushed into her so hard that she lost my cock from her mouth and her head was pushed right up to my chest.

With short shocks Daniel came inside her, groaning as he pushed it deep inside Eva.

Eva had her mouth wide open, still shaking all over and drooling my cum on my chest. The rough treatment had her gasping for air. She kept shaking for like ten seconds before her muscles relaxed.

After a few minutes of panting for air, she whispered, "Thank you, I needed this so bad."

- - -

I woke up in some sort of hug with Daniel and Eva between us.

I pulled one arm away from Daniel and shielded my eyes from the morning light that made the whole tent bright.

Slowly I woke up and remembered what happened during the night.

I realized Eva must have washed up a bit before falling asleep with us and had taken off her bra.

With careful movements, I became untangled from Eva and Daniel and stepped out of the sleeping compartment.

The first thing to do was grab a drink of water to cure the small hangover from last night's wine.

I put a towel around me, pulled some clothes from my bag, and headed off to the showers. Based on the position of the sun I concluded that it was already later in the morning, meaning most people had already finished their morning shower. When I got there I found that indeed about half of the showers were unoccupied.

The cold shower quickly made my hangover disappear. I scrubbed all the dried-up cum from me and finished showering, feeling fresh again afterward.

Walking back to the tent I came upon Daniel who headed for the showers like I had done. As we passed each other we said nothing but gave each other a high five.

Hans and Ineke were outside having breakfast. Ineke softly said "Well done" as I walked past them. I just smiled and gave them a little wave. Did they hear us last night? Had we been loud enough for people to hear? I was definitely not going to ask them. First I would check on Eva, see if she had woken up yet.

"So you, Eva, and Daniel huh?" Abby said as I walked in.

"So you know then," I said, not seeing the point in trying to deny anything.

"How could I not? It is not like you were trying to hide it were you? We could hear you from the tent."

"So you, Hans and Ineke huh? Let's not have the pot calling the kettle black," I threw back at her. "We heard you too, you know."

"Did you really? Well, I won't deny anything, I just think it is great how everybody got what they wanted. And thank goodness we won't have to be all shy about it," Abby said, pouring coffee into a cup.

"You heard about Bella too?" I asked.

"Daniel told me everything, and I told Daniel about my little adventure. Did you see that boner as he walked to the showers?" Abby has happy little lights in her eyes, clearly being proud she had such influence over Daniel.

"It is not where my mind was, to be honest. Oh, and this was weird; Ineke said "well done" when I walked past them, so I was thinking most about that."

"Did she really say that?" said a small voice from the sleeping compartment. "I mean you did a great job, but they heard?"

"I am sure only we heard Eva, nobody else, you were not that loud," Abby said.

As Eva stepped out of the sleeping compartment stark naked. Both Abby and I stared at her.

"I don't want to become some sort of sex object. I like being with you guys, but I don't need the whole place to come lusting after me," Eva said.

"Hans and Ineke are nice and gentle, don't worry, they would never tell," Abby assured her.

Eva rumbled around looking for underwear and clothes. "How are you feeling about all this anyway? You are brother and sister. I just gave your brother a blowjob last night, you heard me come, and we heard you. I am sorry if I got a bit too drunk yesterday and put you in an uncomfortable position," Eva asked Abby.

"It is quite alright. I don't mind as long as you keep your hands to yourself." Abby said, looking at me.

"Yeah, I was wondering about this whole thing myself. We got crazy very fast, I am glad you don't find it repulsive or weird," I said.

"Oh it is weird alright, but since covid, my boundaries have shifted somewhat. Let's just agree to let everybody do what they want, with whom they want. I am glad nobody stopped Bella, she looked so happy. I haven't seen her that euphoric in years," Abby said.

Not long after that Bella walked in. Eva had just gotten dressed and the three of us finished breakfast.

"How are things going here?" Bella yawned.

"Great, and how are you? How are Frank and Ginny?" Eva asked with a sly smile.

"Oh, they just headed out to the city, going shopping. We did sleep in a bit."

"Just sleep? Your hair is all messed up," Abby asked, curious for details.

"Yup, we just slept together. Ginny played with my hair this morning, that is why it is all wild. Ginny is going to get a haircut today, she wanted to look at how I did my hair. Eva, can I borrow your brush?" Bella asked, still looking a tad sleepy.

"Let me brush it for you sweetie," Eva waved for her to come closer. "Besides we should also discuss with you how you feel about being this open about sex with your brother and sister."

Abby told her about how she felt. And Bella listened carefully while Eva softly brushed her long hair.

"You don't want us to touch you at all? Or do you just mean sexual stuff?" Bella asked.

"I mean the sexual stuff. And I will keep my modesty, so don't go about trying to catch a peek while I am changing. I will try not to invade your privacy either," Abby said, clearly stating her boundaries.

"Oh well, I don't mind people looking, it turns me on when people watch me. And if you don't mind I wouldn't look away when you get naked Chris." Bella responded.

"I have nothing to hide," I said. "But about sex, I like Eva, I like Daniel, not in that way though. I don't care if you see us naked or having sex. Abby clearly set her boundaries and I respect that. About my own boundaries... I am not so sure. You girls can have sex with whoever you want, wherever, however, whenever, I don't mind. You are responsible adults and capable of making your own decisions."

"Just a crazy thought, if I wanted to give you a handjob right now, would you stop me?" Bella asked.

"Wow, ehm... Right now, yes I would stop you. Firstly Abby probably wouldn't want to be around, and it just isn't the right moment. On other occasions... maybe I wouldn't be able to say no to it," I freely admitted.

"Don't worry about me," Abby said flustered. "I said I would not invade your privacy, but if you both don't mind being watched... I am not going to run away or anything. You two can do whatever you feel like but just don't expect me to participate. Like you said, responsible adults who make their own choices."

"Glad we cleared that up. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I had just made things awkward between you." Eva said, relieved.

"I'm all good. Did you have any plans for today Chris? Might be a good day to go explore those waterfalls upriver from here, or go kayaking," Bella asked.

"I am all for those waterfalls," Daniel said, hanging up his towel to dry.

"It would be better to go there when it has rained a bit. Right now there wouldn't be too much water to fall from a waterfall," I reminded them.

"Hmmm, fair point," said Daniel, thinking of other activities they could do. "You know they offer free bikes at the camp here? How about we use those to go scout out the area around the waterfalls."

"Free bikes? Not rentals? I mean if they are free to use, let's go for it. Maybe we could bring a picnic blanket and make it a classic adventure!" Bella said, quite excited by the idea.

"They are free, but they are quite rusty and nothing new or electric. Chris, what do you think?" Daniel asked.

"Sure, if the bikes are good enough. Bella, you sounded like you wanted to come, how about you girls?" I asked Abby and Eva.

"I am sorry, but I am going to skip on this one," Eva said. "But do tell me about that waterfall!"

"You guys go have fun," Abby said, turning to Eva. "You want to come with me? There are some hot looking men playing jeu de boules. I could use a partner in crime to flirt with them."

"Are you guys alright with that? I never played jeu de boules, so I can play the 'damsel in distress who needs a strong man to teach her', it should be fun," Eva responded.

"Chris, let me and Daniel check the bikes, you can prepare some food to take for a picnic."

Bella took Daniel's hand and waved goodbye to Abby and Eva.

I packed lunch. Fruits, bread, a few beers, and some cheese. Abby and Eva had put on some makeup and went out to look for some men to flirt with. I saw Eva as a friend, not a partner I needed to protect, and I think she had the same opinion of me. So I wished them good fun.

When I had finished packing Bella and Daniel showed up with three bikes. They were old upright bikes, mismatched and rusty, but looked sturdy and comfortable. Another plus is the bikes having front baskets, making it much easier to bring the food.

We did not waste any time and set off so we wouldn't return too late. We had to cycle slightly uphill along a country road to follow the river upstream. Cycling next to traffic wasn't pleasant, but it felt safe enough. After half an hour we had to leave the paved road and follow a gravel path, which was dusty but easy enough to ride on. The route became more steep and we struggled, but knowing the way back down was going to be easy we pushed ourselves onwards. The gravel path led us to a less populated area, half forest, half agricultural fields. We had not seen any people for twenty minutes when we spotted a small sign directing people to the waterfalls. From there on we had to go further on foot. The sign had said it would take just a 5 minute walk to a resting area. When we got there a group of hikers was just leaving.

We sat down tired and hungry, our legs hurting from the exercise. The hikers had a campfire, which wasn't advisable with the dry weather, so I went to put out the last embers. Bella tried to stop me, she wanted to roast marshmallows. But I told her we hadn't anything like marshmallows here, nor back at the camp. She looked through the food I had packed to see if there was something to roast over a campfire. Somewhat dissatisfied, she threw each of us a beer and had one herself. After putting out the embers I laid out the food on a blanket. Our mood improved rapidly as we filled our bellies.

"Daniel, catch!" Bella said as she threw a grape to Daniel. Her aim was hopeless, but Daniel made a jump to give it a shot. He couldn't move far enough to catch it. He threw back a grape of his own, which landed on Bella's nose and bounced off.

As we looked at the grape rolling away Bella spotted a rock sticking out over the cliff. "Surely that would be a great spot to see the waterfall from?" she suggested.

"Throw me a grape I can catch and we will come take a look," Daniel responded.

Both Bella and I threw a grape at him, both having a good chance for Daniel to catch. He caught one of them, the other hitting him between the eyes.

We laughed as he flinched.

"Come on, let's go check out the valley. I can hear the river, I think," I said, following Bella to the rock.

"The largest waterfall should be that way right?" Bella asked, pointing upstream. There were too many trees blocking the view so we couldn't see.

Daniel stayed behind, having found an overgrown sign.

"This says it should be around the bend, the one closest to us is a small one going into a small lake," Daniel told us. "There should be a path down there to your left."

"Through here? There are some steps going down here," I asked Daniel.

"I think so, shall we go take a look? We can leave the bikes for a bit can't we?" Daniel asked.

"Nobody is going to steal those, but don't leave any food out in the open, it will attract all sorts of animals," I said to Daniel, who was closest to it. "Will you follow me?" I asked Bella.

The steps were steep and uneven, so walking down was slow and not very easy. But as the trees opened up it was worth the stunning view. The narrow valley had impressive rock formations on the other side, and beautiful trees formed a barrier around the lake. We were still high up above looking down into the valley, but we decided not to go any further down today.

"Shame the water level is so low, it looks like a romantic place to go swimming," Bella said. "It is like a fantasy setting where the elves would have a secret hideout."

"If the water is deep enough you could dive in from that ledge," Daniel observed. "Oh look, a squirrel!"

"It is like a Disney dream," Bella said as she sat down on the steps to take in the peaceful view.

"When it has rained I am going back here, even if I have to go alone."

"Everyone should come to see this when the waterfall is really going. But we should probably head back. Snap a few pictures to show them when we get back, and let's go," I said.

Daniel and I made our way back up the steps and prepared to go back. It took a few minutes for Bella to appear.

"I feel like a Pocahontas here, so many cute animals if you look carefully," Bella said. As she finished the word 'carefully' she misstepped and nearly fell down sideways.

"I'm okay, I'm okay!" Bella said as we ran towards her. "It is okay, just my ankle."

"Let me check."

Daniel let Bella lean on him as he checked her ankle. "Yeah it should be alright, it could hurt a bit but you will be fine."

We cycled back, the way down was hardly an effort, even for Bella and her hurt ankle. Even so Daniel insisted on putting a hand on Bella's back to give her a light push, he really took care of her. We chatted on the way back. What was the best Disney movie, what was that specific tree called, what were we going to eat for dinner.

We got back to camp without breaking a sweat.

"I am going to buy groceries, anything I should bring for you?" I asked the others.

"Get us some more grapes and see if they have any good wines," Daniel shouted.

"Can you buy some food for a salad? With this weather it would be nice," Abby said. "And some candles please."

I took the bicycle to go grocery shopping. With two bags and the basket in front I could get more than enough. The local french supermarket was small but had everything I needed. The wine section especially had lots of good options. Instead of going for the wine I knew, I picked local wines with pretty labels. The supermarkt staff was friendly, albeit their accent was strong and we had some trouble understanding each other. They assured me the local wines tasted great.

While cycling back I really felt how sore my legs were. The country road had become less busy, which made the trip back pleasant and cleared my mind.

BBlaketbv
BBlaketbv
46 Followers