Hot Summer of '22 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out my finger. faster this time. A small gaping hole was left behind, slowly pulsating waiting patiently for more.

I shifted forward, grabbed Bella's left leg, and used my other hand to position my cock against her little gaping hole. She lifted her head as she realized what I was doing. The look on those hungry, horny eyes I will never forget. Bella kept looking as Eva took the bottle of lube and squirted it over my boner.

"Oh god, that would be so hot, do it!" Bella moaned.

With one smooth motion, I pushed in, her butt gave me little resistance, and the lube let me slide through her opening smoothly.

Bella let her head fall back.

"Oh fuck me... YES!"

Abby shifted forward, eyes wide open as she could hardly believe what she was seeing.

"Bella you little whore, is your brother inside your butt? And you are enjoying it I see, dirty slut," Abby said.

"I love it... You should feel this... it feels strange, but good," Bella said as she lifted her arm to run a finger along the top of Abby's bra.

"Can you move slowly?" Bella asked me.

I tried, I really did, but it was difficult not to fuck her hard, the feeling of her gripping my cock was a crazy new sensation. I tried to move slowly, but sometimes I would feel Eva's fingers push into her pussy and move along my cock, which awakened an animalistic feeling that wanted to do nothing less than fuck. her. Hard.

It took all my willpower to not violate my little sister and just ram inside her as hard as I could like a wild bull.

"You like your brother fucking you in the arse? I can feel it, you are getting sopping wet," Eva said, inserting a third finger.

"Ahhh... Oh FUCK ME... wow... OHHH... OHHH... OHHH..." Bella groaned

It is such a strange feeling to have someone have an orgasm while you have your cock inside their butt, especially if that someone is your little sister.

The muscles went wild, pulling, tensing up, shifting around, it was mad. The sensation is wild.

This was so strong it overcame whatever it was that held me back earlier, the beast was awake.

Long, strong, deep thrusts inside her.

One, two, three, four, five, there was no stopping me from ramming into my sister's butt.

Her body gave in, fully surrendering herself and submitting herself to my abuse.

The world around me went foggy, I could only focus on the tight ring around my shaft.

I smashed into her with unrelenting force. The beast inside me had crossed a barrier and there was no way of getting back now.

One, two, three long thrusts into her, and I pulled out completely before plowing back in. Her gaping hole trying to resist me getting back in so rough but failing miserably.

I repeated pulling out of her completely and plowing back in a couple of times before I grabbed her hips and pushed in so deep only my balls prevented me from going any deeper. The sensation of my balls hitting her ass pushed me over the edge.

One... two... three... deep thrusts inside.

And then with one final hard push, I spewed my seed into her bowels.

Pushing it as deep as possible, without any more thrusting I felt my cock twitch and painting her insides. Her butt clenched as it was invaded by a stream of liquid.

"OHHH SHIT..."

I was hit by a splash of something wet. It made me come back to my senses.

Bella had squirted.

Eva thrashing her pussy sent drops flying everywhere.

As I pulled out of her a small line of cum trailed after my cock, leaving most of the liquid inside. I fell back, completely spent, no energy left.

"Ohhh... ohhh... I need... I need... two fingers... in my... butt," Bella struggled to say.

Abby stretched over, her large breasts pressed flat against Bella. She then stuck her long smooth fingers inside the gaping hole.

"Five... five fingers, master. I did it," Bella moaned.

- - -

End of part 2.

Please vote on the story, and leave a comment.

Suggestions or tips for a future part are appreciated and will be considered.