Hot Summer of '22 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Challenge one: Frank and Hans have come on my face, and I want you to clean it up. Lick up every drop, but do not swallow any of it! It is not yours. Just lick it up and collect it all in your mouth," Ginny said.

"I can do that for you master," Bella said with a shy smile on her face.

She wasted no time and jumped up to Ginny. She started with the largest bit of cum, which was on Ginny's left cheekbone.

This was a bit of a mistake. The cum kept running out of her mouth as she tried to collect more from lower down in her face.

But before she spilled any cum she realized started from the bottom of Ginny's face and working her way up was much easier. Her mouth was filling up quickly, and she couldn't lose any of it! The most difficult part was to work around the nose and eyes without accidentally pushing cum into Ginny's nostrils or poking her in the eyeballs. Bella was so excited that she nearly lost control of her tongue and gulped it all down. But she managed to lick the last drop of cum from Ginny's forehead. She could not close her mouth, it would either spill out, or she would be forced to swallow. So she just sat down slowly on her knees, hands behind her back, eyes staring at Ginny.

"Well done little one, you managed to fit two loads in your mouth. Don't swallow yet! That is not your cum to have. That is where I think we should start with challenge two. You just licked Frank's and Hans' cum off my face, you can put that cum where it should be. Frank's cum is mine, Hans' cum belongs to Ineke. However, I think Hans meant that cum to be for Abby. Do you remember your sexy sister calling him 'daddy' and looking at him all horny? So there is your challenge: You will put the cum in my pussy, in Ineke, and in your sister's cunt!

Ginny let her hands slide over Hans' strong arms looking him in the eyes.

"That is if you will allow this little slut to put your cum into your wife. You think she will accept?"

"I will allow it if you come along with Bella to our tent. Ineke will love it, but she shouldn't get the impression I forced Bella, and she can't speak with her mouth full," Hans said, slowly flicking Bella's nipple.

Ginny lay down and spread her legs wide open in the air.

"Hold my legs while my slut puts your cum in me, Frank. Get on with it, and don't forget to save enough for Ineke and your sister!"

Bella was put into a difficult position, she couldn't bend over to Ginny because she would spill most of the cum, she couldn't look down well either, she had to keep her head up.

Bella figured out she could reach over with her hand to find Ginny's slick pussy waiting for her. She would then scoop out a little and carefully push it into Ginny with her fingers. She had to guess how much she should put into Ginny, not too little to displease her, not too much to leave nothing for the other two.

Ginny did not make much noise, she instead put her head back and kissed Frank. Bella had licked off all the cum, but she couldn't possibly erase all traces. Did Frank know, did he not care, or was he just not able to resist Ginny?

"Well done, now go over to your cute sis," Ginny said as she closed her legs slightly, careful not to hit Bella.

Bella stood up slowly, she wasn't very steady finding her footing. She took two careful steps over to Abby and Daniel and tried to close her mouth when she wanted to kneel down. Her mouth was just not quite able to close yet.

Abby who was still recovering from their session made no effort to help Bella, maybe she couldn't, maybe she really was that exhausted. Instead, Daniel pushed away one of her thighs to open her up, and Abby again wasn't able to resist. Abby looked at Hans and mouthed 'daddy' without any real sound other than her heavy breathing.

I don't know why, but Bella didn't repeat the way she had put cum in Ginny, instead, she chose to close her mouth as far as she could and let a line of cum leak out above Abby.

She dangled the drop to aim and when it fell it hit Abby right on her clit. Abby must still be incredibly sensitive as she immediately shook and nearly hit Bella in the head with her knee. But Daniel steadied Abby just in time.

Bella got a bit scared she might spill some and dropped her face into Abby's crotch to be closer.

Big mistake.

Well she didn't spill, and she managed to push the cum into Abby with a finger. But when her hair tickled Abby on her thighs Abby's muscles clenched and locked Bella with her face right on her. Not even Daniel could prevent Abby's strong legs from closing over Bella.

"Careful slut, are you really this hungry for your siblings? I told you to put cum into your sis, but don't you forget about Ineke!" Ginny laughed.

Bella put her hands on Abby's legs, trying to pull them open, but they wouldn't give in. Not to spill any Bella had to put her mouth over Abby and still keep enough in her mouth.

"If you do it like that you will have to make Abby have another orgasm, how else is she going to be able to relax those thighs?" Ginny said.

Could Bella even hear anything? Her ears were covered! However, Daniel jumped up to help. He grabbed the large breasts again and gave them no mercy. Bella might have guessed what to do because Abby began to tremble all over again.

"Fuck you! No, please... I can't... I can't... Bella, please... AHHHHH... NOOO... Fuck me... AHHHH yes... don't stop!" Abby cried out.

Daniel slapped her right thigh when he gave the left breast an unrelenting hard squeeze. This sent Abby right into heaven.

"UUHHHHHHHHH" was roughly the only sound that Abby made as she spread her arms, finger, legs, and toes, and put her head back. She orgasmed and seemed to surrender all control.

Bella quickly lifted her head to escape the clench of her sister's thighs. She pulled out not just one, but FOUR fingers out of Abby, all slick and sticky.

"Do you still have cum for Ineke? Let me see" Ginny said as she grabbed Bella and pulled her mouth open.

"You dirty slut, how did you manage that?"

Ginny's face made it clear that Bella indeed managed to keep a hold of the last bit. But before doing anything else Bella dropped next to Abby's face, looking at her waiting for Abby to recover. Bella was breathing heavily through her nose, maybe she could barely have gotten air when Abby came. She couldn't speak either with her full mouth, she couldn't get Abby to pay her attention before she recovered.

Slowly Abby regained her senses. She saw Bella sitting there looking worried. Was Bella scared Abby had refused her when she screamed 'no'? Was she looking to see if she was alright?

Abby lifted her shaking hand and softly stroked her little sister's neck. All she could get out of her mouth was "green".

Bella relaxed and gave her sister a soft stroke along her breast which was red from Daniel abusing it. She then sat up and returned to Ginny, who was enjoying herself immensely.

Ginny stood up and took Hans by the hand.

"Shall we go see if your wife wants this little whore?"

"Don't you want to put something on?" Hans asked Ginny. He didn't ask Bella.

Ginny looked around and grabbed a bikini bottom that belonged to Eva I believe. She fastened the strings and held out her hand to Hans.

"Give me your shirt."

Ginny walked out of the tent wearing Hans' shirt, unbuttoned and open. She was holding Hans with one hand and Bella's hair with the other. It wasn't necessary to drag her, Bella walked willingly out into the open air stark naked, pulled along without force by Ginny.

Eva had been staring at the whole act the whole time with shock, but also admiration. To be fair, I had been staring just as much.

"She is nuts!" Eva said, clearly impressed by Ginny.

"That is the way I like her the best," Frank said with dreamy eyes full of love.

"Should we follow them?" Daniel asked. He looked as if he wanted to stay to hug Abby, but he also was obviously tempted to follow Bella.

"I think we better let them go, if we were to all go after them we might scare Ineke. Only Abby has been with them before, we hardly talked to them. Let's not interfere and let Bella do what she has to do if she really wants to be some sort of slave to Ginny," I said.

"Are you two both okay with Bella getting ordered around by my girlfriend? I mean Ginny can get some real crazy ideas and will not hold back," Frank asked Abby and me.

"If she wants to fuck Chris I wouldn't even care," Abby said with a trembling voice. "Hell, I wouldn't mind being ordered by Ginny. She might be very dominant, but she is also gentle and I have no doubt she really cares for her."

"How do you feel about fucking your siblings? You did just have four full fingers of your little sister shoved up your pussy. She made you climax and all!" Daniel asked Abby.

"I don't think I mind actually... I mean, I think I love you Daniel, but Bella going down on me was so intense! I know it is incest and it should be wrong... but well... I may have fantasized about Chris and my dad for a long time. I have daddy issues okay? Chris may be my brother but when I was alone at home and I couldn't get myself to orgasm I tried fantasizing about taboo stuff. Chris really did help in my time of need then.

I love you, Daniel, Please don't say you are disgusted with me," Abby whispered.

Daniel kissed her forehead, "Crazy enough, I think I might even love you more because of it."

"Well if this is confession time I should maybe tell you something as well," I said.

I told them about Jean and how Bella had taken her thong, how turned on and happy that made her. I admitted I had been jerked off by my little sister and wanted to get her off too. I admitted everything to them.

"So she got the idea of being a sub from Jean, that is pretty hot. I wonder what her third challenge will be. Should we wait for them to come back or should we get dressed?" Daniel asked.

"Well, it is unlikely that Ginny will come up with some challenges that has any of us fucking her. Look, she is hot and I would fuck her anytime, but my little general here might need some time to recover. And it really has cooled down, hasn't it? Sure, let's get dressed. Chris, can I use a towel to clean up a bit?" Frank asked.

"Absolutely, you are our guests," I responded. Handing over a towel and getting one for both Eva and myself as well.

We cleaned up as best we could, but everyone desperately needed a shower later. We started to get dressed. Frank put on shorts and a button-up shirt, Daniel was rummaging around his clothes to find some fresh boxers and a shirt.

"Won't it be weird if they walk in here almost completely naked and we are here fully dressed?" Abby asked.

"Well, Ginny might want to let your little sister feel embarrassed, even though I doubt either of them would feel embarrassed around us anymore. It will be fine," Frank answered.

"How about we make it a bit exciting anyway?" Daniel suggested. "Let us pick out what you girls wear. Chris, you pick for Eva, Frank and I will dress Abby if you will allow us," Daniel said with a dirty smile. He looked to Abby for permission while softly stroking her hair.

Abby smiled, feeling sexy and admired, "Dress me? What, you want to see what underwear and lingerie I bought? Go ahead, I am curious what you will like the best. If you open my bag there is a zipper on the left, behind it you will find the clothing you probably want," Abby said.

I got Eva's permission to find something for her. She had a handful of bikinis and plain panties and bras, but I was not looking for those. Under the regular underwear, I found her sexy stuff. There was something entirely made from black straps, I had no idea how it would look so I put that away. Next was a lacy pair of purple panties and a matching bra. Most of the panties were made with thin purple lace, and only the most essential parts were covered with black fabric. The matching purple bra was cutely decorated with black lace elements, it was thickly padded and highlighted the curves with black lines.

What I found underneath was even better! A dark green underwire bra with the lower half cut out. It had just a small section that would sit along the underline of the boobs, above it the underboob would be uncovered. The nipples would only be concealed by a strip of green fabric lined with white lace. Above the cups, if you can even call them that, there are three thin white straps running from between the cups to the shoulder straps, they would hug the upper boob and show off the curves beautifully. The matching dark green panties were what I believe you would call a tanga, anyway, it would expose the ass cheeks quite nicely with its white outline.

As I handed it over to Eva she had little glints in her eyes, it made it clear to me she liked my choice. Besides the lingerie, I also handed her one of my button-up shirts but told her to not do up the buttons and leave it open instead.

"I like it when you make me feel all sexy and show me off a bit. And your shirt smells amazing, can I keep it?" Eva said

Meanwhile Frank and Daniel had chosen a black pair for Abby. They were now discussing whether or not panties should go under or over a garter belt. The bra on Abby really did pull your attention. It was a rather plain full-cup bra, but it had metal rings connecting the shoulder straps to the cups. Underneath there was black lace hugging her torso, small gaps between the lace gave it an alluring appeal.

When Abby pulled her black panties over her garter belt Ginny returned with Bella. Ginny pushed Bella onto her knees in front of her.

"This little slut could not get enough of Ineke, I had to pull her away. Now for the third and final challenge, do you still want to go on? If you complete this last one you will be mine for the rest of the vacation, this is your last chance to say no," Ginny demanded of Bella.

"Please, let me be your slut master," Bella said, looking up at Ginny.

"Alright then. You did put four fingers in your sister, but she is a gorgeous respected woman, look at her! And you are just a little slut, so you will have to take one more, five full fingers inside you."

"I can't fit five fingers in my pussy, that is a full hand!" Bella complained.

Ginny puts her foot on Bella's back and forces her down on all fours.

"Who said it has to be all in your slutty cunt? You need to stretch that ass too if you are going to be mine! Five fingers in total, how you chose to divide it between your cunt and your ass is up to you. But you have one thing going for you, you can use as much lube as you need, and you can choose whose fingers will be inside you. I will go get the lube. You go beg these good people to stuff you," Ginny said.

With that Ginny walked out to their tent, still wearing nothing more than bikini bottoms and Hans' open shirt.

"Eva please help me, you have the smallest fingers. Abby, will you please help too? Your fingers may be a bit bigger but they are smooth, can you? can you... put two in my ass," Bella begged, bright red from nerves and shame.

"Two in the ass? So three from me in your pussy? Sure I can do that," Eva answered.

"If you want to be a slut to Ginny you shouldn't take the easy way out. Besides, have you seen my nails? You should have a man put fingers in your bum," Abby said, shocking all of us.

"Can I do it? I will be gentle. Besides I owe you one, you jerked me off, now let me do you," I asked.

"Oh god, I don't know if I can take that," Bella said nervously.

Ginny returned and threw the lube at me, she clearly heard me.

"Go ahead big man, show your little sister how slutty she is," Ginny called to me.

Bella decided that the best way to try this was laying on her back, feet in the air.

"Please be gentle," is all Bella could say.

Eva and I got up, Eva sat down next to Bella and I got between her legs.

"Just try to relax and enjoy it," I said as I squirted a generous amount of lube on her. Eva spread it around with a delicate hand. Softly she ran one finger between her labia, letting Bella get used to the feeling. She traced the outline, but never directly touched the clitoris. I understood what Eva was trying to do, get her comfortable first and let the tension build up.

So I stroked the inside of my sister's thighs, they were so soft, so inviting, and warm. I put my finger softly against her pink anal hole, not yet pushing in because it would take time for her to relax there.

Meanwhile, Daniel came over to play with Bella's nipple and teased her neck. The three of us all pleasuring my little sister soon had her moaning softly and breathing jaggedly.

When Eva had been teasing Bella for a while she touched her clit without warning. Bella inhaled sharply and arched her back. Eva did run her thumb lightly over the highly sensitive clit that was now poking out. Slowly Eva pressed her middle finger into the opening, not going deep. Eva pulled up with her middle finger to stretch Bella's pussy up and open, her thumb making quick movements over the clit.

This sight was incredible from my position. Bella arched like a rainbow, melting by having six hands teasing her smooth skin, pulling on her small nipples.

With a smooth motion, Eva slid down both her middle finger and her ring finger, not stopping, fully reaching into Bella. The sensation must have been overwhelming yet satisfying. From my position, I could see Bella rhythmically tense up and release her muscles, both in her slick pussy and her anus.

I put my index finger in my mouth to lubricate it before I put it against her pink anal opening. I only put light, constant pressure on her little sphincter. But every time she tensed up and released again my finger would slowly get embraced more and more by her tight muscles. Finally, she relaxed enough to allow my finger past the opening into the tight passage.

"AHHHHH... please stop, stop... ahhhh! stop please, orange," she begged.

We all stopped and I slowly retracted my finger. Her hole slipped shut tightly.

"Too much?" I asked

"If you don't want to do this, it is alright," Ginny told her.

"I can do it! I just need a pillow under my bum please," Bella asked.

Frank handed me a large pillow. Bella lifted herself up as I slid it underneath her. She laid down on the soft pillow, her hips now pointing upwards, giving us better access.

"Put the finger in my butt again, please," Bella begged

With Eva putting her two fingers slowly back inside I squirted more lube on her ass. Again I put the same amount of constant pressure on her tight butt. But now it slid in far more easily and went far deeper without much more resistance. The inside of her butt was quivering and pulsating, when I held my finger steady I could almost feel a heartbeat through the soft tissue. Suddenly she tensed up and clamped down hard on my finger.

Short, ragged breaths followed by a deep exhale let Bella relax again, releasing my finger from her grip. Her opening felt less tight, less inclined to push any intruders out. I curled my finger upwards and pulled it slowly back. I could feel Eva's fingers through the thin tissue between her butt and vagina. I did not pull out completely, leaving only the tip inside. Every time Eva slid her fingers out her butt would grip around my finger as if it wanted to pull me back in.

I put an extra large dose of lube on my finger and pushed back inside when she relaxed.

I loved watching my finger disappear into her hole and the way her butt was clenching when I slid it back into her depths. The forbidden nature of my little sister laying there, enjoying my finger deep in her arse was really getting to me. It was already hard when we started, but now the excitement of this taboo act puts so much pressure on the veins, that it hurts my dick, but in a good way.

As I sat there with my finger lubed up in my sister I took my other hand and held two fingers next to my raging cock. Now I don't claim to have some sort of giant penis, but it was definitely not small. However, I do have large hands with strong fingers. I looked down and was thinking my dick was just about the same size, but more rounded, easier to get inside. I was sitting on my knees, thinking Bella's butt was at the perfect height now with the pillow under her. Was I really going to put myself inside my sister's asshole? Yes, yes I think I will.