Hot Teacher, Lustful Student Ch. 02

Story Info
An innocent hug with my teacher ignited the latent passion.
3.5k words
4.62
10.2k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction developed solely by me on a cold Dutch winter night.

The sexual fantasy however, is weaved around some real incidents that happened between me and my teacher. At the time of the incident, I had just turned 18 (18 years and 3 months to be exact) while my teacher was roughly 28 years old. I hope you enjoy reading this narration and I look forward to hearing your views.

Recap: In the previous chapter, I told you about the last visit I made to my tuition teacher's house. After chatting for a while, I was about to leave when he pulled me into a hug. The hug led to us kissing and he invited me into his bedroom where we kissed each other, he bit me several times and asked me if I would blow him.

----------------------------------------------------------------

He sat on the bed with his legs spread wide, his manhood erect and glistening in all its glory. To start, he asked me to sit between his legs and play with his dick, balls and pubes. I held his dick in my fist and gave it a squeeze while I held his sack between my index finger and thumb and wiggled it. I suddenly realized that my face was very close to his dick- and that I could feel the heat emanating from it on my face- or was it my own hot breath reflected back to my face?

He instructed me to start by licking the shaft all around. As I started this, he took a more comfortable position, closed his eyes and started enjoying. He also told me to keep using my hands, my lips and my tongue simultaneously to increase his pleasure. I continued licking his dick along its length while I held it at the base with my left hand and used my right hand to play with his balls. After making his entire dick wet, I moved towards the head which was covered by the skin and was full of pre-cum. I kissed the skin, and licked the precum off- it tasted salty- I liked it. Now holding it in both my hands, I pushed my tongue inside the skin of his dick without really pulling it, in hopes of more juice and touched the slit. He hissed loudly, grabbed my head and asked me to pull the skin down. I could now see his bright pink and pulsating dickhead oozing more pre-cum. Unable to resist anymore, I just engulfed the gorgeous head in my mouth and squeezed it using my lips. His grip on my head tightened and with a moan, he pushed his dick deeper into my mouth. I used my hand to control his entry which prevented me from choking, but I kept going up and down on his dick in a rhythmic motion which made him moan even more.

Being a novice in this art of pleasuring a man, I soon got tired. He instructed me to take rest by licking around his organ and by using my hand to keep the stimulation going. So, I started licking his thighs, the base of his cock and around the balls while I held his dick in my fist and kept squeezing it. Sometimes I would also use my thumb to touch his dickhead and make him writhe in pleasure. I had learnt giving head pretty quickly.

Soon, I was alternating between swallowing his balls, biting lightly on his scrotum, licking his shaft and taking his dick as much as I could. He seemed to be enjoying the blowjob for his eyes were closed, his hands were caressing my hair and every now and then he would lift his ass and try to force himself a little deeper towards my throat. I was getting comfortable with this when suddenly he held my head and pushed his dick all the way in and held me there. I started gaging and thrashing and hitting him on his thighs in an attempt to break free of his grip, but to no avail. I was choking on his thick tuber and my eyes were tearing when he released me. I was panting for breath, shocked by this sudden onset of roughness but he pulled me up, hugged me tightly and started stroking my head and back to help me relax.

He asked me if I was alright, to which I didn't reply. He said that he couldn't control himself and that my throat was too inviting to not try a deep throat and that with a bit of practice I would master this skill as well. As he said this, he pulled my cheek lightly and kissed me again: not the gentle kiss that he was doing earlier, but a rough kiss which involved his teeth and his tongue long with his lips. Despite the roughness, I kind of liked it. After kissing him for a while, I started going down licking his hairy chest, flicking my tongue across his nipples, biting him on his belly, putting my tongue in his navel, and eventually reaching his dick. The way it was pulsating and throbbing, it appeared as if it was waiting eagerly for the warmth and the wetness of my mouth.

Once again I resumed sucking his dick while I used my hands to play with his thighs and balls and the surrounding area. This continued for about ten minutes; I would take breaks occasionally to kiss his legs, thigs, torso or any other body part that I might have missed, often biting him hard and making him squirm. He never asked me not to bite, so I bit him quite a lot and made him moan. I should have known that I would pay for this dearly.

As I moved back towards his dick and resumed sucking him again, he put his hands back on my head and grabbed me by my hair. But instead of deepthroating me, he began mouth-fucking me with full force. I once again started gaging and making all kinds of noises. Tears were flowing out of my eyes, and saliva and what not from my mouth and nose onto his balls and down on his bed. The sounds of my gag were mixed by his moans of pleasure; and weirdly enough I could feel myself going harder at this.

He stopped in a few long seconds: he was panting and sweating; I was gasping for breath and was almost puckish. He leaned back on the wall and continued stroking my hair softly while I regained my breath. I needed my rest so I laid down with my head on his thigh, my right hand around his waist while my left rested on his other thigh. I wanted to touch his dick and play with it but I was a little afraid of what he might do next. He on the other hand continued stroking my hair with his left hand and was softly rubbing his dick on my nose and lips. As I regained my composure, I also started becoming more active and would occasionally flick my tongue across his dick, or bite his thigh or squeeze his waist with my right hand or pinch him on his thigh making him rock hard again.

This time he came down to me and started kissing me again. It was passionate and aggressive this time: because he was squeezing my butts hard, nibbling on my lips, and moving himself all over my body. I could feel this was a build up to something more and soon enough he asked if I would let him fuck me.

Of course I wanted him to fuck me. I have been dreaming about it ever since I met him a year and a half ago. But I was worried. After his assault on my throat, which was still paining, I was scared to imagine what he might do to me if he fucked me. Unsurprisingly, I said no and he was visibly disappointed. He didn't push for it though- not immediately at least.

He continued kissing me and went down again, all the way to my dick. He sucked it a little, but soon went beyond my dick to my balls and started licking them. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and himself squatted on the floor. I was once again moaning freely while he went lower and started licking my grundle- the thin skin fold connecting the scrotum with asshole. This was a very new sensation for me- never had I experienced such a feeling. He increased the speed of licking and I had to grab the bedsheet with both my hands to hold on to something but also lift my ass up to ensure that he has complete access and that this miraculous feeling never stops. He supported my waist using both his hands and lifted me a little further and moved further down. He was rimming me now, and I let out a deep, guttural ah!

He went wilder and deeper and I was pushing my ass towards his mouth moaning all the time and he was squeezing and kneading my butt-cheeks as the tip of his tongue caressed and lubed the folds of my pink hole. My hands gripped the edge of the bed- I needed to hold on to something to balance myself as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over me. He bit me softly and I moaned loudly which opened my hole a little and he pushed his tongue inside giving yet another hitherto unknown sensation to me. As he pushed his tongue deeper, I lost my balance and fell back on the bed and he pushed his face deeper into my ass while my legs rested on his shoulder. I kept my hands on his head and used all my limbs to pull him deeper inside. The sensations coursing through my body were transcendental- beyond any word capable of describing it. I was gripping his hair tightly with my hands, my toes were curling, and I was moaning constantly.

As if in response to my reactions, he brought a finger close to my lubricated hole and pushed it inside my hole. I wasn't sure what was happening in that moment but I liked it and I conveyed my appreciation by moving my ass closer to him. He pulled his head back and looked into my eyes as he pushed his finger deeper inside me. This was when I realised that he was finger-fucking me. Well, I couldn't say no now, could I? It did hurt a little but he was gentle and had lubricated me well- well enough for a finger. It did hurt a little but I could bear it, especially with that passionate smile of his showering lust all over me by kissing around my crotch.

He took out his finger, came up to me and asked if he had changed my mind about fucking, and I could just give a simple nod. He kissed me on my lips, grabbed some oil and poured it over his fingers. He pushed his left hand under me, continued kissing me while his right hand started massaging my hole with the oil, often putting one of his fingers inside. He moved down to my nipples and started ravishing them treacherously while he inserted two of his fingers into my well-oiled hole. It made me squirm, I moaned loudly but it wasn't particularly painful. I was enjoying the sensation of something coming in and out of hole, often touching a certain spot which would make me jump or cry out loud.

He suggested that we should go into 69- I should prepare his dick, which had now gone soft while he prepares my hole. I was still lying down on my back while he climbed over me and brought his dick to my mouth. I grabbed it and started sucking it and he resumed massaging my asshole with oil and started inserting his fingers- first one, then two- and pulling them in and out. After a few minutes of this, he inserted his third finger and at the same time, pushed his dick deep into my throat. Before I realised what was happening, my arms were pinned down by his legs, my throat was full of his cock, my left leg was locked by his left hand while his right hand's three fingers were inside my hole. The weight of his body on me essentially prevented me from moving at all and all I could do was stomp my other leg feebly. He started rotating his fingers in my ass and I started thrashing with all my might which disbalanced us and he turned us around on our side and took my now throbbing and very wet dick in his mouth and resumed rotating his fingers. I spat his dick out and moaned loudly; my eyes tearing, my toes curling, my fingers grabbing and scratching his back. I was ready for his dick now.

He got off the bed and asked me to turn around and position myself. I was on the edge of the bed: my feet were joined together and protruding out from the bed, my shins were on the bed and I was bent over such that my torso was touching my thighs which in turn were resting on my calves. He was now standing behind me, his legs spread out on either side of my feet and his knees bent so that he can reach my hole. He then bent over my back and whispered in my ear that it is going to pain a little. As he said this, he pushed his left hand between my chest and thighs so that he was grabbing my chest, applied some oil on my ass with his right hand and pushed a finger inside. I winced at this, and he asked me again if I was ready for his dick. He started nibbling my ear again, occasionally pushing his tongue inside my ears while he waited for me to reply. I said, in as bold a voice as I can muster, that I want you deep inside me. I was still worried that it might hurt, I was still concerned about what he might do if he starts fucking me, but on the other hand, I also knew that if I don't do this now, I will regret this for the rest of my life.

In response, he kissed me on my cheeks; in fact he licked the entire left cheek and inserted two fingers rather vigorously which made me jump. He told me to keep breathing through my mouth and to try and relax my hole for it will help me enjoy the penetration. He now started squeezing my right nipple with his left hand which was already under me, kissing me along the left side of my face, tickling his beard on my shoulder and also started inserting his dick inside. I was expecting a lot more pain, but it was actually pleasureful; maybe because he had lubricated me and himself quite well or perhaps because I had been taking his fingers for several minutes now. But he kept going slowly and in no time and (to my surprise) without much pain, he was fully inside. I only realised this when he asked how it felt to have him inside me.

He waited for a little bit, all the while caressing my chest with his left and touching my shoulder and back with his right hand while I got used to his dick inside me. He kissed on my shoulder again as he straightened up and started fucking me slowly. This is when it started hurting a little, as he pulled himself out and pushed back in. It felt as if my skin was tearing apart. As considerate as he was, I had to ask him to apply more lube, which he did. And with more lube, it was a smoother, faster and a much more enjoyable ride.

He started picking up speed- he grabbed my waist and lifted my ass up so that he didn't need to bend his knees anymore and started fucking me faster and faster. The enjoyment was soon accompanied by a sweet pain- the pain of sudden insertion and fast withdrawal, the pain when it hit that spot, and in response my moans increased in their frequency and in their loudness.

He kept increasing his speed, so much so that the room was full of skin-on-skin slapping sounds mixed with my agonistic moans and his ecstatic sighs. At some point he dropped on my back, supporting himself with his hands placed just in front of my shoulders to prevent me from sliding ahead while I grabbed his forearms to support myself. I could feel his sweaty chest rubbing on my back, and droplets of sweat dripping on my face and on the bed around me. He paused for a bit, to regain his breath and fell next to me on the bed and pulled me on him, so that I was now lying on him. He hugged me tightly, his dick on the side and his hands softly stroking my back.

As he gained his breath, he turned me around such that I was once again below him and he was above me, but we were facing each other now. He began kissing me and this time, without any pretence, just rammed his dick inside me making me scream at the top of my voice and he started fucking me like there is no tomorrow. We were in the missionary position, he was holding my hands above my head, my legs were bent towards my chest and crossed across his back and he was kissing me all over my face. He was continuously fucking me in varying speed to prolong the act- he would slow down at times and sometimes he would just stop and gyrate his hips so that his dick would move around inside; at times he would take short strokes making me shiver and tingle while at other times he would pull out his entire dick and force it back in making me jump and scream. It felt as if his dick was the epicentre of ecstasy which with every movement was producing tides of a fire that could only be quenched by his cum.

After going on like this for a while, he broke his grip on my hands and hugged me very tightly and increased his speed considerably. I was moaning at the top of my voice and so was he; he was holding me so tightly it felt he would break my ribs; he was pushing in so roughly it felt he would tear me apart; he was roaring so loudly it felt he wanted to profess his happiness to the entire world. It pained me so much that I couldn't help but curl my toes, grip him between my arms and legs, shout at the top of my voice and cry my heart out; and yet I could not wish for him to stop; I wanted to be suspended indefinitely in this limbo where he kept fucking, kissing and holding me and where I could find the essence of my being by losing myself into him.

Just when I felt that this must be the "nirvana" everyone talks about, he gave one mighty push and began spewing his juices right into my ass, and as he did so he gripped me even tighter (I didn't think that was even possible) and rubbed his torso against mine. All the friction in the past few minutes made me cum almost simultaneously with him. This started a chain reaction across my body and unable to control myself, I grabbed his hair, brought his face close to mine and started kissing him on his lips which almost immediately morphed into a strong bite that left him bleeding.

In that wonderful moment, his moans were mine, his sweat was mine, his cum was mine and he himself was mine. Finally he collapsed on me- desperate to catch his breath, so tired he needed to rest. His dick slipped off of me and his cum trickled out of my ass and we continued lying together in a heap, cherishing the silent moments after the stormy hours of our carnal lust.

We got off, got dressed and went out of his bedroom to the sitting room where it all had started. As I was leaving, he pulled me into a hug which lasted about 5 seconds and we separated; I realised that I had imagined this whole elaborate sex scene in my head in those five seconds. Supremely awkward, I did not meet his eyes, mumbled a good bye and left his house. As I walked back down, I realised, I was wet in my pants.