Hot Texas that’s Miss Texas: Bk. 02

Story Info
A hot young lady falls for my charms and we fall in love.
9k words
4.48
2.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18+

Book Two. Hot Texas that's Miss Texas.

I was working at a photo lab in the Eighty's as the outside sales professional representative dealing with working photographers when I met a model who was the spitting image of a twenty-year-old Ann Margret. Jenny Freya Anderson was her name, and she stood five foot five in flats and heels. Her looks could stop traffic.

She had the cutest bright red Ginger hair, deep sky blue eyes just like mine, one hundred twenty-five pounds or one hundred forty-five if she was carrying her purse. Her hourglass figure of 36-27-35 with a d-something cup was stunning to watch, but standing in front of me makes my brain slow in a good way. I stood six foot two, Two hundred pounds, sometimes a bit more weight, sometimes less like now, not much in the way of food in the house but lots booze. With long brown hair often tangled hard to comb, with pretty blue eyes, and girls tell me I have long lashes, like I said, just like hers. I was her first; if we get our way, she would be my last.

New Year's Eve will be at Jenny's folk's house, and I am figuring out how a great way to ask for Jenny's hand in marriage would put me in good with her family. I wanted to prove to her Aunt and her family that we were meant to be together.

It took three times longer to get there due to a truck jackknifed just before a bridge.

We necked or talked about what her Aunt was looking to get from me.

Jenny says. "You do fine, baby. I know my family can be a bit much, But if one person says one bad thing about you, I end them. Your mine, baby nothing my family can do to change that. Do you think it's safe to give me your gift, baby? It's going to be hard to find time around the house. Twenty-some-odd horny teenagers are getting the best spots."

Too many big trucks for Jenny to feel safe, so no fun there. No place to burn one sitting in front of a highway patrol car. I just remembered I had to ask Jenny where we were sleeping tonight.

She says. "Well, baby, there is no garden fort and maybe six places worth a damn for kissing in, much less anything else. It's way too cold for the pool. I've no clue what the sleeping arrangements are. I never had a boy or a man stay over before you were my first, don't you know." I did know.

We had to park four blocks away from their home, and there was a good-sized football game in the front yard. In my younger years, I was in the thick of it and played every pick-up game I found. For two seconds, I thought about reliving my high school glory days to impress Jenny.

Her ideas were on what was fair, but having forty pounds on them and four days a week at the gym doing mixed martial arts might not be acceptable. She's right. Of course, I should not be playing with kids this young, not with me being twenty-seven.

Jenny sees my desire to be a football star, grabs my arm, and says. "You're a star to me, but the guys got ten years on you, hon. I like the way you kiss me. I like you to keep that up, so no football, for you were not risking getting anybody hurt."

Just as she says this, one of her cousins runs at me with a football. I go to body check his ass, thinking how hard to hit him that won't piss her off. Jenny pulls me out of the way at the last second the poor kid misses me as the kid hits the ground. I missed my shot.

As you say, my big smile earns a stern look and even harsher words from Jenny. "Damn it, Billy Ray, if I let Dan hit your dumb ass, you might not be smiling right for a week, and you might lose your place on the team. If the next person tries to hurt or talk bad about my man, I will end you. She turns to me. You! Not even going to start with you. You boys make me so Fucking tired."

Five Foot Five never looked so tall, but she sure looked mad enough to chew train tracks, spit nails out, and the cuss words wow. I seen many things in life, but that one was scary. My first thought was if she left me because I'm an ass.

I'm just guessing here, but acting like a man/child was cute and all, but I think somebody needed to grow up and get flowers, candy, and lots of kissing ass was needed next.

We went inside, and Bob greeted us at the door. Jenny kisses him and says. "Hi, Dad Men! Where is my Mom? I need some girl time."

Walking off mad, I ask as she gets out of earshot. "I need a twenty-four-hour florist shop and a Drug store for chocolates. Damn, she's mad as a wet hen. I pissed her off by wanting to be manly and play football with the young guys. So I did, or at least tried to thirty seconds after her telling me not to."

Her Dad laughed and says. "Well, Son, she's just like her Mom; she's got a long fuse till she 'don't.' So let's go; it's a short drive. Ann says you are going to ask her this weekend. Welcome to the family. Do you know her favorite?"

Having an odd look on my face as I say. "Yes, sir, I did pink roses, and does everyone in this family know everything?"

Bob says. "Just seems like it, Son; only Ann and I know you're her first. So you'll wait till New Year's Eve to ask her? She seemed mad; you should take her to the steak house tonight."

I coughed with nerves and say. "Can we stop by after picking up the roses and candy? Sounds like a good plan. I like to make a reservation and leave the flowers there."

So with a plan in place, we set it up for dinner. The family was happy to see us, but Jenny was chilly. So I asked, "If she would eat dinner with me as a way for me to say I was sorry for being a boy earlier?" Well, that worked.

I say. "Where was a good steak house."

Jenny tells me the same one. "No way to get in this late unless you got more pull than my dad."

Well, I tipped a hundred bucks to the hostess, and Jenny's Dad's help said we did, but I kept quiet about it.

I say. "Should we dress nice you know how I love to be seen with you?"

Jenny says. "Sure, after we get turned away, we can eat the bacon cheeseburgers at the Dairy Maid. We're the best dressed there."

I say. "Well, if it was meant to be, it will."

I had two plans in mind. One required ass kissing lots of ass-kissing, and as I was getting ready in a guest bedroom. I see Jenny's suitcase next to mine on the bed. Do we have room to share? We have not talked much, as I know she is still a little mad at me, but in just a few minutes, we are at the Steak House. We get to the restaurant, and it's all Mr. Bogart. This way, would you care for mixed drinks?

I say. "My lady would like a red wine, and I take a glass of Makers Mark neat spring water on the side." The waiter goes off to do waiter things.

Jenny smiled and says. "I'm impressed; how did you do this?"

I say. "Hon, it's just to say I'm sorry your Dad helped. I wanted to prove I was a man so hard I forgot seconds after you told me not to. So watch me, baby; if I do dumb Shit, you help me, right?"

Jenny says. "We will just see about that. I guess our room is next to the young ones."

I groaned. Jenny is not the quiet type. I am not complaining, but we'll sleep in our room later tonight. I mean, just sleeping. I don't mind much because she is in my arms, which beats separate beds.

Jenny says. "Yes, and no funny noises; that's the order from Mom."

The steaks were melt-in-your-mouth good, but Jenny still seemed mad at me. "Jenny, would you like coffee or dessert or me?"

Jenny says. "Dan, I don't see the 'me' thing happening, but coffee sounds good, dear."

I ask the waiter if we can have our coffee, and he returns with two coffees, Jenny's two dozen pink and red roses, and her box of chocolates.

The waiter says. "My boss would rather you open the candies in your car."

No clue why but it was an easy thing to do. Jenny had my arm in a Vulcan death grip after that; well, that's plan one; now to the second plan. We paid the bill and drove by Jenny's folk's place.

I pulled into the old golf course instead of the house, getting out of the car. I helped Jenny out, and over the gate, she says. "Baby, it's way too cold out; you crazy?"

It's perfect for what I have planned, even if I am a little crazy. Jenny had given me the idea in the first place; I just wanted time for us.

I walked us to the diving board, sat you down, and say. "I've thought about what I wanted to say to our families, and I'm sorry I not marrying our folks. I want to clarify that I will ask you so your folks can see and be a part of it, but this is about who we are, not who they are. I saw what I didn't want in life. I don't want to make you mad at me by not being enough for us. I've told you all my secrets, and you still love me. I will try not to make you mad at me for the rest of my life, but if I do, I promise we never go to bed mad at each other. To be there by your side, not to lead but to share our path. Will you walk with me and be my better half?"

A shooting star passed overhead, and we kissed. I made a wish, yes, that wish.

Jenny says. "I love you. I want us to be old and wrinkled in bed, still making love together slower but still." Jenny chuckled at the idea.

I asked. "Will you, my love? Will you be my Wife?" Sometimes kisses work as well as words if you ask the right question. Often it can be fun, but kissing is more fun when your ears don't burn from the cold.

We were getting cold, so we moved back to the van. I started the engine to get the heat running. She says. "You forget something, my dear, my ring."

I say. "You still need to act surprised, dear you get your ring when your folks are watching; trust me, you be surprised. My Grandfather's best friend is a jeweler."

Jenny leaned on my shoulder and says. "You're a man of many mysteries and told me so many things about you. They make me love you even more. Now let's go home, Hun. You must feed me lots of hot cocoa, chocolates, and sweet kisses to warm me up."

I know, right, diabetes but life is perfect old fears are laid to rest, new dreams are being shared, and plans are being made for us making plans. But I still had no clue how to win her family over, nor did I know how the night would end. We got in about ten pm, and unlike my folk's place, folks would be up for hours wondering if there be fun stories about Jenny to hear.

We were waiting on our hot cocoa standing at the Kitchen bar when Billy Ray Jr. came and grabbed Jenny's butt, slapping it hard enough to leave a bruise. She turned on him and busted his lip with a slap, but it looked like his daddy messed up some raising him because he raised his fist at Jenny. I caught his hand in mid-toss, forcing his fist into his face, so now he has a busted nose to match that bloody lip.

I say. "What the fuck is wrong with you hitting a woman? You must leave now, or you won't walk for a week."

I give him a few points for guts but lots more minus points for thinking he was in the right. He tossed another punch at me; this time, I slapped his fist away and hit him a few times. He had no fighting skills, but he sure thought he did. It was unfair for me to take him on. It would never be a fair fight. His Dad came running in, already getting short of breath, red in his eyes and face; I was sure if he started fighting, it would be over quickly. Bob and Ann tell Billy Ray Sr., "Better cool your jets."

Bob says. "Junior slapped Jenny's butt hard, and she hit him. Now, why did he swing on her? Who in the hell taught him that?"

Billy's Wife says. "His dad taught him that shit."

Without a thought, he hit her. I recall little after that; I knew my fist hit his face and felt my first couple of kicks might have hurt the prick, and I remember saying something about anyone having any bolt cutters and singing, hitting a high C. The next three or four blows got fuzzy but nothing after that. I must have kicked him out the door out to the street and past the curb because we were standing out in the street past the curb.

I remember my face hot as I started screaming. "Anyone else thinks it's OK to hit a woman, or are you going to tell me it's OK because it's his Woman."

I was ready to finish the job, but did I say bolt cutters? Singing, I said singing?

I feel Jenny's warm hand on my arm; it calms me down instantly, granted my face is stone cold. My breathing ragged, but I was coming down.

Bob told his brother-in-law, Billy, "My Sister is staying here tonight. So you're getting your things out of your house tonight, or we let Dan finish having his way with the bolt cutters, and as he said, you be singing falsetto. So you two are getting divorced, or Billy, it's a very bad Or."

The uncle, who was a local Sheriff's deputy, told Billy. "Better do this, or you kid goes to jail and is charged with sexual assault, no scholarship, no chance of going pro, and he gets to pick from forty lovers, I mean bunk mates at Huntsville."

I held Jenny's hand on my arm, and I whispered. "I owe you, baby. I'm so sorry for fighting."

Jenny says. "Oh Honey, not tonight; you have nothing to apologize for except that bolt cutter crack. But, hold on, what was the deal with his last girlfriend?"

This time it's Jenny's Great Grand Aunt who speaks up and says. "He got his sixteen-year-old girlfriend knocked up, and she moved or got paid off."

Jenny says. "Wonder what else he might have done? Anyway, Billy Ray Jr. losses his chance at the easy life if Billy Sr. does not do what he is told. I can live with that. But, Dan, please take a picture of my butt with dumb-ass's hand print."

I will; it's a nasty bruise. Jenny says. "One slip-up from either of you two assholes, and I'm charging him with Sexual assault."

We wound down as a cheap clock talk went to nervous silence. Then, finally, it was time to go to sleep.

We climbed into the bed as Jenny says. "Thank you, it was something else to see you kicking that asshole, and you know my feelings on fighting. You were kind of scary to watch, but my Mom and Dad both saw how you calmed down the second we touched. You come off as a bit more gentle and maybe less manly than most men I've dated before, but everyone who knows you knows you as a man of his word. So it's not even a little weird anymore when some strange woman tells me how lucky I am to be with you after the first few dozen times anyway."

We woke to the smell of bacon and eggs with hot coffee coming up the stairs. "I pay you good money to get us coffee, baby, but you're too warm. Baby, I don't want you to move; I'm glad you don't keep the thermostat at minus twenty at home. That could be a deal breaker."

Jenny says. "Hey, mister, what's that poking me in my backside? I was thinking as nice as it would be for you to give me what we both want..." Jenny laughed.

I laughed and say. "If somebody could control themselves, this could happen. Although, honestly, it's pretty damn hot the way you scream." I added.

Jenny says. "Hon, it's all your fault you make me turn to jelly every time you touch me; I can't Imagine going a year without you without going crazy. Weird, huh? The more you kiss me, the more I want to be kissed by you."

I say. "Hun, this is cold; let's get dressed and get some hot food and hot coffee. Then we can get cleaned up after we get warm."

Coffee was worth the trip alone out from under the covers, but I am sure you agree that this ice age is Bull. I say. "If you get too horny, we can drive in the van, but it's not as sexy as our home bed, but two whole days; think we can hold out, lady?"

Well, one day down and one wasted, but if I'm honest, I spent more time with her family than I thought about what I wanted to say. There was a feeling in the air that the new year would be ours.

Jenny's Grand Aunt Barbara found me drinking my second cup of coffee on the kitchen island, waiting for Jenny to come down from changing.

Barbara says. "I'd Say Jenny has your measure; she not wrong about you, but I was sorry I listened to dumb ass Billy Ray SR. He said you were gay."

I chuckled and say. "That might be the funniest thing I ever heard. He met me for less than twenty minutes. We met at a coffee shop where Jenny and I were getting coffee. But I have not lived by how others have seen me, nor do I feel any need to defend myself."

Aunt Barbara says. "You got nothing to explain to young man. You helped the family out last night. You did things we, as a family, should have, but being family, we could not. So now, if I know my Jenny, you will propose to her tomorrow night."

I thought for a second did her Aunt deserve to know? If she did, I let Jenny tell her if she wanted to. I wondered if my courage extended to asking Jenny's Aunt why she kissed me, but it did not. Instead, I feel arms around me and soft kisses on my neck.

"Has Auntie hit on you yet, my love?" I hear you next to my ear from Jenny; it makes my hair stand up, having you this close.

I say. "I think she was checking if I was gay."

Jenny's Grand Aunt Barbara says. "Oops, You caught me; sorry dear, your man is all man."

Jenny says. "That son of a bitch. Mom said he was talking Shit about you. He never did it before me, or I would have unloaded on him."

I say. "It's OK. I know I'm not; you know I not." I chimed in.

Jenny sighed and says. "Auntie, He makes me jelly with his kisses, makes me scream, and weak in the knees. Then Dan does something that makes my knees weaker. But he listens to me and talks with me, not to me. You know he's not once told me what to do."

Aunt Barbara says. "That sounds wonderful, Dear I had that with my man, your Mom has that with Bob, and it looks like, thanks to this man, you will too."

Aunt Barbara walked to me and kissed me nicely, unlike an aunt. Jenny, bless her heart, pulls me away and burns one into my neck, a mark in this family that I was taken.

I hear. "The cub has become the tiger." Says Aunt Barbara.

That night it was lights out by eleven, and I held Jenny in bed, stroked her as we talked and kissed for hours asked her if we should share our dreams in my house or let her pick a new one for us.

Jenny says. "You kidding? A 1920s Craftsman House with wood floors, a few upgrades, a picket fence, a hot tub, tear out the old car garage apartment, rebuild a studio and maybe an in-ground pool."

The next hour was sexy if you dream about picking out kitchen counters and furnishings with just our minds as we talked into the night and her clock ran down. So waking up was still chilly, but it was not as cold as the other day, and you were in my arms.

Jenny was still asleep after I peed, so I slipped on my pants and grabbed my tee. I walked into the Kitchen; no one was there, so I started the coffee pot, made toasted bread, added some jam sliced an apple, and spooned a teaspoon full of peanut butter on each.

Ann came in and says. "Dan, that for Jenny?"

I say. "Yes, Mam, it is," I said, licking the butter off my fingers.

Ann says. "She has been eating that since she was six when she was too sick to eat anything and keep it down; there were doubts of the outcome."

Ann started crying, and I walked over and held you in my arms. I kissed your head. I offered no words; you took a second to collect your self your smile was just like Jenny's.

Ann patted my arm and says." My baby said you're not like other men. She was entirely right. Thank you for loving our baby. Now you put cocoa in the coffee? Oh, I see you did. Hon Jenny burns toast and has only caught the Kitchen on fire twice. One, was not her fault. My Bob did say she might be trainable but don't give her anything sharp. You two are lovely together. I understand the rest of the family left a few minutes ago and headed to a petting zoo for about an hour. I'm taking coffee to my man on the other side of the house; try a pillow. I do."

It was hard running with a breakfast tray and a growing boner. Finally, I entered our room, and Jenny was peeing in the bathroom.

I say. "Coffee, dear, and we have less than an hour. The rest of the house is gone, and your Mom said to use a pillow to keep the screams down. She said that's what she's doing as we speak. I love your folks. They will love mine."