Hot Texas that’s Miss Texas: Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, Jenny did not need to be told twice. She did a damn fine job of getting us out of our clothes.

She says. "Take me, baby; better use the floor. I'm not sure the bed can take it; it's been days."

I touch my baby's wet slit as I bite your lip, then your moan. "Pillows."

I toss a few down and lay the blankets down on the floor, getting on top of you as my hard cock slips inside you.

I say. "I did not think you needed warming up. I tease us both, just the head in and out, your lips hug me, the wet sounds have started like a slow cooker on most days, but days going without has added an extra edge with steam heat.

I pull your nipple. There it is, your back arches to get more of my hand around your breast. I hand you a pillow. You will need it as my strokes get firmer, more profound, harder, hotter, and you get wetter.

We have done this dance before you pull your legs over my shoulders, and we rock the floor, and I have a need myself, and I guess about three thousand strokes. "OK, what? I'm a guy here; would you believe hundred and fifty? A hundred? OK-OK, It was eighty and maybe a bit more or less."

But me sparking off with my come sent Jenny over her edge. Good lord, my lady is as loud as an air raid siren, and that was with the pillows. Now still being a little young with you on the pill, and I'm not wearing a condom, means I can keep going faster for as long as I can stand it, or I come again.

I come to? Is that even the right words? I find myself with my back arched up on my toes as I feel you gripping me. As your screams seem in stereo shit, we both screamed, but we slipped out of reality for only a few seconds.

Jenny says. "Baby, baby, your heavy."

I roll off, being sure not to put my total weight on your leg. I did not get far when you pulled me back into your arms and marked my neck twice. "Thank you, baby, you make us feel so connected."

As Jenny nuzzles my neck again, you sniff and say. "Shit, you brought Peanut Butter, you sexy man."

Well, she ate hers and mine. Then, we went to the shower, but we heard doors, miniature people running in, and noises down the hall. You make a face like kids. Are they worth it? I have a question, but that was an odd look. Did the thought of kids do that to you?

I don't care what the answer is, but we said no holding back, no secrets, I asked. "Baby, that was an odd face like kids might be more trouble than their worth to us? Your folks did a great job on you; I'm not sure how I am not some nut case. I want you to be happy, kids or not. As long as we have each other, I don't care; I want you. You want kids, fine, tell me, and we will go a week without, and when you're fertile, we will do it a dozen times a day."

I turn you in my arms; the spray is hitting you. I see tears in your eyes again. I kiss you again giving you a hickey with as I now have three.

Downstairs over our third coffee and first breakfast tacos.

Bob says. "Hon, you hear that jet passing over. It was something else indeed rattled the windows. Good thing you warn us first."

Jenny's Mom, Ann, says. "Use a pillow next time, dear I told Dan to tell you."

Jenny says. "Mom, he did; he gave me two." Well, her folks looked at me.

Bob says. "Shit, Ann, three, he's got three marks," Bob said, opening his mouth.

The rest of the day was in and out, getting ready for tonight, going to the store for bar snacks, including liqueur, and the fun of pushing a full shopping cart of booze. New Year's Day will be hung over for many, but it's been ten years since my last hangover. Jenny looks at the shopping cart of Mom and Dad.

Jenny says. "Baby, I see so many hangovers in that cart, but I have never seen you exceed your limit."

I say. "I got my drinking out early; I enjoy a drink but hate the hangovers." Kids run to some Mom down an aisle.

Jenny leans on my shoulder, she says softly. "You did not press me for an answer. I would have thought you had that planned down to the number of kids and maybe even their sex. Do you mean it, baby? I can decide, well today it's a no, but I'll let you know if that changes, Hon. I wish we were not in a middle of a store; I love to be kissing you."

Well, damn, if a little thing like a store stops me kissing, we do. I hear nothing. Bob and Ann beamed like new in-laws who liked their Daughter's choices in men.

After that, the wait was not part of our world, but Jenny had a few women look at me like they wanted my number. She flashed my neck at them; they swooned.

We got back, and I was sitting on the front porch. Bob brings us cold beers and says. "The ladies are getting ready together. We should get ready closer to near dinner, but if they have someone there to do their hair and makeup, we won't see them till near dinner. Care to go smoke a cigar?"

I say. "Loved to, Sir. Jenny hates the smell, but I sit with you while you do. It's truly not worth it to make her mad. My world is thrilling when she is happy. Mind if I call you Bob? I don't think I can call you Dad yet?"

Bob says. "Bob's fine; that dad thing makes me feel old. That's our job now, son, to make them happy you're doing a fine job of it. Ann could not be happier, you know those two have been planning her wedding since she was six, and she was so sick we could not get her to eat. There were days when we did not know if we see this day. Ann got her to eat peanut butter as I read her sleeping beauty. They have been planning your wedding for a long time, Son; there were days she had a high fever. She described what she wanted at her wedding at six, which was so long ago. It was..."

Tears start. Bob clears his throat. We clink bottles.

I say. "Yes, Sir. No question she is loved and had it growing up. I accept the Job with honor and love, Bob. Thank You, Sir; get you another beer, Sir?"

Bob nods as his tears flow. I held his shoulder; manly or not, it was needed.

I say. "I'm proud to be here today."

As I find us beers, I hear the joy of laughter coming from the top of the stairs. I stopped just before the beer cooler as it hit me. I am marrying her whole damn family and am OK with it. Well, the beer cooler has a tap on the side of it, but the full keg has yet to be hooked up. So I spend a few putting it together so there be cold draft beer for tonight.

I bring out two more beers, I say. "I hooked up the keg for you, Bob." Bob nods and clears his throat, and states. "Thanks, son; the wife would have killed me she told me to do it earlier."

Dinner was a catered affair; they arrived at four pm, and by six pm, we had finger foods as the ladies started coming out for a happy hour. Bob and I waited until Ann and Jenny joined us coming down the stairs; holly crap, she's with me?

The two looked closer to sisters, I say. "Bob, you see this? Sir, we won the fucking Lotto. Oops, sorry for my French. I guess my skinny jeans are not going to cut it tonight. I see why she made me bring my best dress suit."

I kiss Jenny on her neck, my go-to to keep her makeup on point.

I say. "You look ravishing, my love. I am going to go clean up. Give me twenty, and I have a gift for you to keep next to you, baby."

Jenny says. "You are my friend, protector, lover, and soon-to-be husband. Go get ready; you find a gift waiting on the bed."

I start upstairs I hear. "See you soon, son."

Getting to our room, I see a watch case on the bed. It's a 1972 Seiko yellow face chronograph nice watch, but it's fifteen years old. Big deal, right? Well, yes, it is a big deal. My Dad gave me one for my high school graduation. He bought it in Mexico. It was a super deal at a reputable jewelry store that lasted a month. It was fake and made in Hong Kong.

Here is a real one, a gift of true love. I go and shave, watching the tears form in my eyes. I shower and button up my dress shirt. A knock at my door; Bob's at the door and hands me a white dress handkerchief.

Bob says. "I thought you might need this for later; your bandannas are cool, but I had this in my pocket when I asked for Ann's hand. It wiped her tears then it could wipe Jenny's too. Welcome to our family, son." He hugs me and leaves as if hugs are less manly; wait till they meet my friends and folks. We're all huggers.

I slip my watch on, clicking the clasp as Jenny comes in, all smiles, love glowing on her face. "Watch looks good on you, Babe."

I answered. "Thanks, love; this is your night, woman. Do you know how hot your look right now? You make me happy, baby. I swear I won the Lotto because I friended an angel. You giggled non-stop. You were afraid they wanted your sex or to use your beauty."

You hold me. I taste your neck inhaling your scent. I whisper to you as I say. "I know it was not luck that we are together. That was so natural, so easy falling in love was easy. Being everything you need me to be is a little more work, but it does make me a lucky son of a..."

Jenny broke her rule; we kissed as she slid down my body, working my belt off; I moaned. "Doors, baby, not locked; your Dad stopped by and checked on me. Lock it, please, woman."

Jenny says. "But it turns you on to know we could get caught."

I say. "You right, babe, but the look on your face about the jet thing your Dad said. I wondered how you would feel if Mom came in now with you doing things on your knees."

Jenny jumps to the door and is back again. "Damn, when your right, your right."

I say. "We can take our time, right, oh never mind, oh Shit fire and save matches. Damn woman, I love you." I groaned.

I don't have a hair-trigger in bed, but what you do, it's another world altogether. You show me so shy and proud, but you swallow standing up. I'll love to say I lasted twenty minutes, but my watch told me it was about eight.

Jenny says. "We need to go, baby."

We kiss. I know you fix this, but I taste me, and you like this. You moan. I moan, too; we got to go. A knock on the door. "Shake a leg, you two; we eat in twenty." I look at you hell; you can do your lips in less than ten if we don't mess them up anymore.

I say. "Baby, we got twenty. I'm sure I could taste you and still have time to fix your makeup." Pour baby; I see you shiver.

Jenny says. "I'd not be able to be quite you, wonderful man. I want to hold you for ten and fix up after."

It was lovely. I missed nice in my life. It gave me great Joy to hold you. I kiss your neck.

I say. "I should go. I'll meet you downstairs." I hold your face; you see me. You see the glint we have in our eyes.

I say. "I love you, Jenny; sorry, I Love you, dear."

Jenny says. "OH honey, I love you too; oh Shit, dude, your farts are gross eat less fucking meat! Go, you nasty wonderful man, I will be right down. I need to add pantie liners. You made me very wet."

I go downstairs even the kids are nice and Sunday clean. Jenny comes to the top of the stairs. I turned and looked up. "Ann, Bob, you know you made an Angel, right? Words fail me, but. May I have your Daughter's hand in marriage?" Two yeses came as one as not another sound was made. Even breathing became background noise. I stepped to one knee as you tried to walk in heels. Your legs were as wobbly as if this was your first set of heels at a pageant.

Ann speaks. "Take a breath, girl; your man is not going anywhere."

I see you center yourself, but you glowed as you walked now with grace coming down the stairs, one hand for the rail and one hand over your mouth stopping in front of me. Our eyes, I have seen nothing else since you started down.

I freeze but then recall the words I need words here. "I'm sorry, my Love, your beauty takes my breath away most of my words too. Jenny, will you honor me as my partner and lover? My Wife? With you by my side, we can do anything. Both our rings have this engraved on them. I love you with all my soul." As I hold your ring out to you, showing you its stone.

At that point, I ran down. You could hear a pin drop Someone whisperer. "Girl, if you don't say yes, I will, honey; now kiss him."

"YES," and I could see tears flowing down as you kissed my lips, as I handed you Dad's handkerchief, and my breathing became more challenging over your smell. Finally, I Whisper next to your ear. "Cool, I guess this will work, my love?"

You moaned/groaned. Everyone kissed, hugged, or shook our hands, but people were hungry, so we sat down to eat. Her Vulcan grip was back on my arm. I started with a joke. "Good thing everything was easy to cut with a fork, or I starve one-handed."

Jenny says. "No baby, no joke, I'll cut your food up for you. It would be best if you keep your strength up. We must stop and feed you oysters and steak before we get home, or you might not live. Sorry, Mom." Her big smile showed the ladies she was not joking.

It's funny how the noise of a happy family at dinner echoes the love of that family. I always thought the place where a family eats and shares their passion is the heart of a family. I am blessed to have two family's love; it feels tangible and welcoming here.

After dinner, a few smoked, Bob and Ann asked. "Jenny and I to join them in the Widows walk? What the hell was a Widows walk?"

Jenny says. "She heard of it, even seen newlyweds go up, but none of the kids or single adults could say they have been up there."

We got there by two locked doors; the first door would only let the second door open once the first one was locked.

I hated to think it was some test cause the wire running between the doors looked conected, so we pressed together, closed, locked the first door, and opened the second. We climbed the last stair to Ann. Waiting at the bottom of the ladder, I looked straight into Jenny's eyes. Ann's in a dress as she goes up the ladder. Jenny went up the ladder next. What, I'm a boy at heart. I looked up blue, my favorite flavor of Jenny. Her Grand Aunt is there, as is Bob.

Bob says. "Who gives this Maiden's heart and soul to her Man."

Ann says. "I do; since the 1840s, the woman of the family as firstborn will drink and bind your souls together till Man's swords turn to rust. This is more binding than a church wedding."

Her Aunt spoke. "The first Jenny Freya Anderson in 1839 and her deeds to win her man blue fire was seen on the Isle of Lslay and how the first caste of Lagavulin Whiskey Old Islay Single Malt Scotch Whiskey was shared to the betrothed."

Ann says. "We drank from a silver cup. It held two shots; take it all in, swish it around, and put it back in the cup; after you both do this, take half each and share it with your kiss."

Jenny goes first, takes all of it in her mouth, swirls it around, and lets it fall back into the cup as I do mine.

Ann says. "Take what's left, and you two share it with a kiss."

Her Aunt says. " Jenny's great Grandfather built the house in 1898. This roof is soundproof. Three generations have spilled their seed on this spot."

"Lock up as you leave," Bob says.

They left as Jenny and I swapped one hundred forty-year-old Scotch till our kiss seemed to make it disappear. It heated us like a furnace whose door had just opened. The longer we kissed, the hotter our fire got. We bathed in our fires within. Just kissing your neck made you tremble, as did almost every touch after.

Your lips were kissing down my chest as you unbuttoned a button. You did something new as you undid my belt and zipper. You bit my nipple as you loved yours bitten.

I groaned and say. "Shit, I think. Baseball scores, odds of winning Clearing house Sweepstakes, the odds of winning $five thousand a week for life are one in six billion; how many zeros?"

The first time that worked, but there is an odd need an Edge more than the excitement of the first time pales to this. We both felt we were on a knife-like Edge. It's like a forest fire when we touch. Getting out of our things, a rainstorm in the distance lighting lights the sky as the smell of ozone permeates the cold air.

The hair on our bodies stood upright as we got closer to the edge of our orgasm. I slid into a swamp, and you bit my neck as you came, maybe a bit of blood as you broke the skin on my shoulder, your lip trailing down, then we started stroking inside each other. I can't put better words on the feelings, but it felt like you were in me as I was in you. I licked my blood off your lips; we both moaned and throbbed together deep in our loins.

I forgot who had what part, as Jenny says. "What the hell, Baby? A ball of light, it's blue." As it hovered over us, we were glowing blue. We were on fire with desire.

Jenny moaned, arched, screamed at the top of her lungs, and tightened her Kegels until I could not stop her from coming. But it felt like my clit and my prick were slapping against each other in the most excellent way till it was something else when I twisted your nipple and flicked our clit as your hand fought mine on your clit as you stroked my balls by pulling on them it slows me, my love, for mere seconds but it was what you wanted.

As we screamed in stereo, you flooded us with our cum. I try to focus, and Lightning flashes. Did our juices attract the Ball lighting? At least that's what I hope it was, not some ghost of Jenny Freya Anderson. Who was taking us to hell but no sooner than the massive stroke of lightning hit a tree nearby on the other side of the fence? Why it did not hit us. I'll never understand where at the highest point. So much taller than that tree, but that ice-cold rain hit us hard. I recall less pain stepping on a nail as a kid. The cold was motivating to us. You grabbed our clothes; we jumped out of the rain. I went back and pulled the hatch closed, locking it behind me.

Jenny says. "Thanks, baby; whoever, god, hot, dry towels someone knew beforehand?"

Jenny jumped to me, wearing nothing but a warm towel and a smile. I groaned like she did when she put on her towel. We held each other till it got a bit chilled. We dressed as we watched each other, wanting to ask the other the unasked question, did it feel unreal how we both thought the sky changed? We were facing that way the sky was clear till we drank that.

I say. "Did we just get dosed? What was that my Dad always says? Be careful what you ask; you may not like the answer?"

To say we needed to stop and clean up; our smell was intense, as was the hint of Scotch in the air. Jenny was, well, she err, we looked like we just got fucked no other words work. We had to shower our clothes were wrinkled, but hanging them in the shower as we cleaned up made them look fresher, and boy, we did too. We looked as fresh as new bread right out of the oven. No doubt what we did that needed re-cleaning and polishing. Jenny's hair and makeup were totaled, but two ladies were at the door with makeup kits in hand. Jenny greets them; they are the crew that was here earlier.

Yes, they were; man, somebody was on the ball like this is not the first time; there's that time again.

Time was moving strangely, as Jenny says. "Wait till they're done, hon. We would make a grand entrance together."

I show her the white handkerchief from Bob and say. "Your tears are on this with your moms; this was your Dads."

Everyone in the room teared up. I go to the bathroom and pull a tip from my wallet; they earned it, for we wrecked Jenny's look.

In a few minutes, there done. I tipped them without locking the door.

Jenny was on her knees and says. "This will go faster if you just say yes."

Your lips touched my cock, a moan and a spark as my groan, The next sound I heard was slobber noises, and I thought of the door but recalled you could listen for footsteps.

Jenny moans. "Give it!"

Her hand strokes me as her saliva helps speeds things up. And up her finger went, man, so glad I dropped my pants because I was sure that Jenny's move would not have changed with or without pants but tease, nope were in a Time crunch.