Hot Texas that’s Miss Texas: Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You swooned and mumbled. "Your cum tastes like one hundred forty-year-old Scotch, and damn, I've never come that hard blowing you before. Tiny ones, I think, caused by squeezing my thighs together. Maybe I have seen not fucking this."

You stand drenched, and you smell Scotch and cum now as you rip your dress off to change panties and rip off your stockings as I get you a towel for you and a hot wet washcloth.

I say. "Guess it's just old magic, but we've been magic since our first kiss."

I wipe you down softly as I whisper. "My god, you are hot as fire your pussy lips are hanging below and are dripping wet."

I clean your vulva, and you can't stand even my light touch with the washrag, but the dry towel makes you tremble as I stroke your thigh.

I toweled your wetness right up, and you say. "Yes, little ones like that, please take pity on me no more."

I do, but the towel's touch brings moans, and your nipples become visible in your blue bra.

She says. "Time shit, it's twelve till Midnight."

Jenny jumps and touches her makeup as she puts on a blue sweater with skinny jeans and a chromed diamond belt, wearing sexy skinny jeans and rocking black sparkles stilettos. I kiss your neck.

Normal I expected normal, but this is so much better. Jenny says. "Sorry I did not share. I could not afford the time to do my face again."

One thing I'll say about Jenny is if she is in jeans, her makeup is no big deal but put her in a sexy dress, and no sir, nothing will mess that up. Downstairs out on the back deck, we are handed noisemakers and glasses of bubbly champagne. We sat in lawn chairs, holding my hand as you rubbed your jeans together. Then, with you in my lap, I moved us to a two-seated swing; we were off from the main crowd. You put your hands between your legs, and you came.

Falling back against me, you moaned and say. "Fuck can we leave yet?"

I kissed you till someone says. "Happy New Year," I say; "We need to kiss your folk's goodnight, but you're high right now. You're so fucking sexy."

We kissed and said our good nights going back to the room. You started to stumble. I picked you up, taking you to the bedroom. Your lap dance made me want you again. I took your things off you putting my tee shirt on you, leaving your black panties on you. You smell of your cum and Scotch. We both looked like the room was spinning for us. I know it did me. I thought less about retaking you with the kids in the next room.

I placed you on the bed. I was pulling up the covers of the bed and getting in. I fell asleep holding you; it made me happy. We thought it was just a few hours later, and the house was quiet after the hordes ran down the halls. I was looking at my watch and showing it to you, but our brains did not understand what 3:30 meant.

Looking for coffee and maybe a blood transfusion, we went to the Kitchen and saw Bob and Ann outside on the porch reading a newspaper. We take our coffee out of the pouch.

"Where did everybody go," Jenny asked.

Ann says. "Oh, you sweet baby, it's almost four pm. Everyone went home near noon."

Bob says. "It is better not to question things sometimes, but we tested the caste twice with two different results. One read it was clean; the second, not so much; it showed a fungus. So we got a flask you can take for your first anniversary or have some of it tested."

We stopped at the steakhouse again. There was no table this time, but we ate at the bar like a Peruvian Football team after a very long plane ride. We ate two loaves of bread and two sixteen-ounce steaks, we needed more. We split a second steak, two baked potatoes with decadent toppings, salads, and drinks, and we looked at the five empty plates each and ordered just one dessert to go. It was harder walking out than it was walking in.

We got home; it was stuffy, so we aired out the house as Jenny did something I had not heard or experienced before. Jenny took my face holding it as you kissed me, you Say. "Sorry, Baby, I do love you."

Then the sound of fighting ducks knocked us to our knees with laughter. Then the 'Bad Air' hit us, and dead road kill skunks would die again if they whiffed that my eyes are still burning.

Jenny says. "We're looking into eating less meat in the future, but care to bathe with me? I love your arms around me." So I ran the hot water, turned on the tub heater to warm the claw-foot tub, and made some hot tea. You're in already, and you say. "Join me; the water is grand."

I say. "Baby, your poor thing, your pussy lips are still swollen, and it looks like a strawberry exploded, looks tender too. Me, however, I fine."

Getting ready to get in the tub, I flop my prick at you, and you say. "I'm not the only one red. Jenny points to my strawberry fields, and look, I gave you a hickey on your prick."

Raw was a closer description; the bath water stung me. Even a night of our best never left us like this. We had bruises on most of us; we looked like Snow leopards with all our spots. The hot water was doing its magic as we kissed. So we kissed, and it took forty minutes for the water to cool off. We got out, and my hot towel warmer was a hit, a gift from work. You do what millions of women do and pee before your man. It was so sexy; you a goddess on your throne, and the fighting ducks are back a rapid machine gun fire of duck calls. But still a goddess, more so as your nude.

I pee after you, and you start to wash your hands as I walk behind you, and my cock rubs your ass as my hands rub ours with soap.

"Was that a moan?" I asked as I nibbled on your neck.

I pick you up as we do, carry you to our bed, and lay you down.

I say. "I need to check the doors, my love. I will be right back to hold you in my arms."