All Comments on 'Hot Tub Ch. 03: Forbidden Fruit'

by Athalia

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jehoramjehoramover 13 years ago
Bravo!

Well, you've done it, Athalia. I've fallen hopelessly in love with a fictional character. Emily is the perfect woman.

I like how you get to all the emotional contexts of incest. There may be people who don't like how much talking there is, compared to screwing, but that's what really makes the story for me. These are mature people who are as interested in what's going on inside their heads, and inside their partners' heads, as what's going on around their crotches. That's hard to pull off, but you did it.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 13 years ago
Very Enjoyable

This was a very enjoyable story. When I first started reading it, and saw the style it was written in, I thought...oh no, here we go again...but was pleasantly surprised.

This story actually works better because of the way you told it. It was very believable, easy to read, and definitely enjoyable to read as well.

Great job!!!

Look forward to reading more of your work.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A nice story

Well done and erotic, I wish that their were more written about the mom and son sexual tryst. Mom recalling all of the erotic sex.

Thanks for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Digdaddyrich

As soon as I see this bampot posting positively on a story, I know it's crap.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 13 years ago
Loved the story the way you told it.

Thank you for a story that is not only well written but well told too. It's a pleasure to also not have to edit as I read; that was already done which additonally made my reading pleasurable. Note that I read your two previous tales leading into this one; each were very well done and equally a pleasure to read. Keep up the good work and 5 stars to you. As for the frumpy anon e. mouse who posted a negative comment and wouldn't leave a name, you certainly know what a bampot is... don't you.

litfan10litfan10over 13 years ago
better and better

Each chapter just builds from the last and adds a whole new dimension. This isn't just a story it is sharing lives which makes it so much more meaningful. Your writing style is a pleasure to read. You have developed beautifully multidimensional, meaningful characters that are truly endearing. Thank you.

blueyedmaniac28blueyedmaniac28over 13 years ago
Gets better and better

I just keep on loving this story, I love Emily's bluntness how she talks about at the beginning of this story that the girls who think her boobs are to small but are complaining about their and Emily says how they would all shit themselves if they realized that she gets more cock then them! I just love that keep up the good work

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 10 years ago
A little bit of honey...

is a great turn on--almost as good as whipped cream.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

And I love the subtitle, "Sara's got an itch she can't scratch. Her son can, though." It would be a much happier world if all mothers understood that simple fact. Face it, a mom is a woman (duh) with a woman's passionate needs between her thighs. All she has to do is look around to find what can easily assuage those needs. It's right there, jumping around in her own boy's pants. Her own kid's got a fat young cock and a pair of young semen-filled balls that are just the ticket for doing the job. Mothers have no idea what they're missing out on. Their own big strapping son is ready, very willing, and very very able to give them the hot incestuous fucks that'll finally teach them what fucking is all about. They'll learn the truth of the wise old saying, "a son-fucked twat is a happy twat."

rodavrodavover 3 years ago
Great story

A very exciting story. I gave you 5 stars. Hope the mother and son could fuck while Paul and Emily watches.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a25 days ago

This is truly a well writen, logically developed. The description of the interactions between mother and son the following day is how mutually consensual incestuous lovers should react with each other. Although understandable, it is a shame the mother was not as emotionally satisified with her son as opposed to her husband as a lover. Twenty years with the same person does make a difference. Likewise, she was able to train her husband in the various ways to satisfy her. Her son lacked this experience and she did not want to train another lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous