Hot Tub & Swinging

Story Info
Sam and Mark meet another couple in the hot tub.
9.6k words
4.46
17k
32

Part 26 of the 30 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
277 Followers

Sam

On our last night in Boston, Mark and I decided we couldn't end our trip without checking out the hotel's outdoor hot tub. It was a perfect, chilly, late spring night, and the only thing keeping me from feeling fully content was the knowledge that our bubble of bliss was about to pop. Normal life and Mark's family would be waiting when we returned to Chicago.

"I hate that this week is already over," Mark said, as if reading my mind. "I wish we could stay longer."

We sat side-by-side in the jacuzzi, relaxing as the hot water bubbled and fizzed around us, steam rising into the cool night air.

"Me, too," I agreed, putting effort into keeping the melancholy out of my smile.

"I like having you all to myself," he added, tugging me closer by my hip.

I scoffed as he guided me to straddle his lap. "I think that's my line."

We both laughed.

I felt a swelling in my chest as I noticed the way Mark's eyes twinkled, reflecting the ambient lights around us.

Then he kissed me deeply, helping the water to warm me inside and out.

I moaned into the kiss, pressing myself against him.

"I always want you so much," Mark groaned.

He slid his lips to my neck as he squeezed my ass, guiding me to grind on his cock as it stiffened in his swim trunks.

I gasped and moaned as he nibbled and sucked on my neck and earlobe, arching and grinding with him. He always turned me on so much with the simplest touches and drove me crazy with the words he whispered into my ear.

"I want you to cum right now. Right here," Mark said, once again making me feel like he was hearing my thoughts.

I moaned and reached down to rub him through his shorts. "I want to feel you."

With that, Mark moved suddenly, getting up from under me. He came behind me and turned me towards the edge of the hot tub.

I smiled, thinking he might bend me over right there and push into me from behind. But instead, he lined me up with the strongest water jet.

"I want you to let the jet make you cum," he said.

I laughed, but went along with it, allowing Mark to position me so that I was kneeling up on the bench, a couple of feet away from the jet. He guided me with his hands on my hips until my pussy was in its line of fire, and I felt the pressure from the stream of water near my clit.

I moaned softly, looking around the deck and up at the hotel room windows that were facing us, knowing that it would be so easy to get caught. My hand moved towards my clit instinctively, only to be swatted away.

"Don't touch yourself. Let the water do the work."

I wasn't convinced that I'd be able to cum without stimulation from my fingers or Mark's, but I tried it for him. The way he kissed my neck and rubbed my breasts through my swimsuit top helped me along nicely.

Then he tugged my swimsuit bottoms aside, baring my pussy to the jet.

"You want someone else to see you cumming, don't you?"

"Yess," I moaned, leaning back against his chest.

"Such a naughty slut for me. I want to feel you cumming against me, just like this. Cum for me, Sam. Feel the jet on your clit and let yourself cum."

It was a struggle to hold still, to let the stream of water provide constant stimulation. Despite my skepticism, the strong, warm water was getting me close.

"That pussy is going to cum. Right here, where anyone could look down from their rooms, watching. Show them what a good slut you are for me."

My moans came out faster and breathier as I focused on cumming. My head rolled back onto Mark's shoulder, and I squeezed my hands around his as he held my hips in place.

I alternated between looking up at the hotel room windows and squeezing my eyes shut to continue the fantasy Mark had described. I imagined spotting someone in one of the illuminated windows, finding that they were watching us and touching themselves, too.

Then I imagined a crowd gathering on the pool deck outside of the hot tub. A bunch of guys, all waiting their turn with me. I wanted to feel them all. I wanted to get fucked over and over until I couldn't take anymore or until everyone in the line had had a turn or two, whichever came first. Even the other day with the guys at Mark's office hadn't felt like as much as I could take. I wanted more, all while Mark watched me getting filled and covered with cum.

"That's it," he said into my ear when he sensed I was close. "Cum hard, Sam. Right here in the hot tub."

Then he reached up to my chest and tugged on the top of my suit from both sides until my boobs popped out.

I gasped and moaned louder as the chilly breeze tickled my nipples. The fantasy and the way Mark exposed me to anyone who might look were enough to bring me over the edge. My body writhed in his arms and against his chest as I came.

"Good girl," Mark growled into my ear.

I moaned and reached down to rub my hand over my pussy as I came down. I had a big smile on my face and a feeling close to pride, knowing I'd been able to cum from the water jet without touching. I couldn't get enough of the feeling of trying something new and discovering yet another turn-on. There had been so many of those moments since I'd met Mark, each one like a new pleasure high.

"That was so good," I breathed, turning in his arms to face him.

I cupped his cheek and leaned in to kiss him, squeezing around him as I felt another tingle course through my body, from the back of my neck down to my curling toes.

Then the outer door to the hotel scratched against the pavement as it opened, and some others came out onto the pool deck.

Mark and I pulled apart right away, eyes wide as we scrambled to cover up. He turned us so that he was covering me with his body as I pulled my swimsuit back in place. Then we smiled and laughed together as we sat back down, side-by-side. I wondered how obvious it was, what we'd just been up to.

When I dared to look up, I noticed another couple approaching, talking softly as they made their way over. I hoped the dim pool lights and the heat from the water masked my blush.

"Mind if we join you?" the guy asked, smiling at us.

"Sure!" I said, at the same time as Mark said, "Go for it." My nerves from getting caught caused my response to come out a little more enthusiastically than I meant it to.

"Sorry if we, uh... interrupted anything," he added, as they eased into the hot water and sat across from us.

"Nothing that can't be finished later," Mark answered.

"I bet!" the guy said, laughing as he stretched his arms along the back edge of the jacuzzi.

Things felt sort of awkward at first, but we gradually found our way to a casual conversation.

The other couple introduced themselves as John and Lisa, and they were visiting from California. Based on how they were talking and what they said of their trip so far, I guessed they were probably around Mark's age, in their early or mid-thirties. They'd seen most of the tourist attractions around Boston and seemed more into restaurants and breweries than bars or clubs.

"I guess we'll need another trip to see everything we missed," Mark said, winking at me.

It felt like an inside joke, that we'd foregone most sightseeing in favor of other, sexier activities.

I smiled back at Mark and felt his hand on my knee.

"I don't know. It sounds like your trip was more fun," Lisa said, smiling at both of us.

"Yeah, it does sound like they've had a lot of fun, doesn't it, Lis?" John said, adding extra emphasis to the word "sound."

He put his arm around his wife and tugged her a little closer.

She blushed and bit her lip, looking like she was trying to hold back from laughing.

I guessed they must've heard me cumming before they came out to join us and wondered just how loud I'd been. It probably should've been embarrassing. But at some point along the way, through all of my adventures with Mark, I realized it felt far more arousing than embarrassing to get caught. Knowing that they'd seen and/or heard enough to guess that we'd been up to something while we were alone in the jacuzzi caused more tingles between my legs.

As our conversation continued, I noticed John kept trying to bring things back around to sexual topics.

Mark gave my leg a squeeze, and I knew he'd picked up on it, too. I looked up to meet his eyes, and he gave me a meaningful look. Though I wasn't sure exactly what he was trying to say, I felt confident that I got the gist. And I knew I would go along with whatever he had in mind.

"I could go for a drink," Mark said then, turning his attention to the other couple. "John, want to come with me to the bar?"

"Sure," he agreed easily.

He checked with Lisa, who said she wanted a chardonnay.

"Screwdriver?" Mark asked me with a smirk, not really needing to ask, but doing so anyway when the other couple did.

"Yep," I agreed with a smile.

He winked back, and then the guys got out of the hot tub and headed off to get our drinks, leaving us girls alone in the hot tub. I figured it was a strategic move on Mark's part, to separate the couple, and to give me a chance to have a chat with Lisa.

We got on fairly easily in the guys' absence. She seemed surprised to hear I was still in school. I sensed some uneasiness from her, but not enough to stall the conversation or make her seem closed off. If anything, it felt a little flirty.

"You're on the twelfth floor, right?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Our room is actually right next to yours," she continued. "We've heard you quite a bit over the past few days. That's why John was teasing earlier when I said it sounds like you and Mark are having a really fun trip."

I blushed and laughed, but agreed with her. "Yeah, it's been a lot of fun. Sorry if we've been disturbing you, though."

"Not at all. It's been fun listening," Lisa added.

"Really?" I asked, trying to keep my voice casual as my pussy tingled.

She nodded. "I have to say that it's helped to make our trip more fun, too."

"Well, I'm happy we could help," I said, smiling as I thought about that.

She smiled back and laughed a little, too. "John and I actually passed you guys in the hall the other night, too. That's how we recognized you. You were getting back to your room with another woman."

I felt more tingles with the memory of everything that had happened with Lara, the waitress Mark and I had invited back to the hotel with us on one of our first nights in town. I remembered a couple passing us in the hallway as Lara and I were topless and kissing just outside of our room, waiting for Mark to open the door with the keycard.

"Is that something you do often?" Lisa asked, pulling me out of my memories.

"It's sort of new," I answered honestly, unsure how much I should say.

"New for the two of you?"

"Yes. And new for me in general. I didn't realize I was curious about being with another woman until recently."

"Well, that makes sense. You're still really young."

"Yeah," I agreed, feeling a little more awkward. But I persevered, wondering about her motivations for asking. "Is that something you've been interested in, too?"

She shrugged and might've been blushing too, though it was hard to tell in the dim lighting. "I guess I've been curious. But I haven't had any experiences."

"I still feel like I'm in the curious stage," I agreed, nodding along, hoping to put her more at ease. "Not far along enough to feel ready for a label or anything like that."

"Fair enough," she laughed. Then she hesitated before continuing. "Seeing you the other night kind of helped to start the conversation, though. Obviously, John liked what he saw. But I think he was pretty surprised to hear that I did, too."

"I'm sure he must've enjoyed hearing that," I said.

"Oh yeah," she agreed, laughing. "He hasn't wanted to talk about anything else all week."

Suddenly, it felt like we were building up towards... something. I kept finding myself in these situations since I started opening myself up to it, due in part to Mark's encouragement. But I didn't want to be too forward. I wasn't sure if Lisa had opened up to me to hint that she might want to try something, or if she just felt comfortable talking to me after what she'd seen. And I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. Saying something vaguely supportive, like, "It's never too late," didn't feel right either. I worried she would interpret that as a jab at her age.

"We actually saw you two down here in the hot tub from our room, and came to introduce ourselves and join you," Lisa continued. "I hope we didn't interrupt at a bad time. But it sounded like maybe we waited just long enough?"

Well, fuck. My pussy throbbed as she confirmed that Mark and I had had an audience for our fun, after all.

"You did... wait just long enough," I agreed, smiling and blushing.

"And I'm guessing you don't mind that we watched?"

I just shook my head, my face burning, chest heaving.

"That's good," Lisa said, smiling back. "Because I really enjoyed the show. So did John."

I forced myself to swallow, finding that my mouth was suddenly too dry to speak.

"What sorts of things have you felt curious about?" I asked, hoping that she'd open up and feel more comfortable with the invitation to talk about herself.

"Oh, I don't know," she laughed, nervously. "Sometimes I think I'm just wondering how different it might feel to be with a woman, and in what ways. And then I think there are certain things that a woman would understand about our bodies in a way that a man just can't, so that might end up feeling better."

"Yeah, I've had those thoughts, too," I offered warmly.

"And you've found it to be true?"

I smiled and bit my lip. "I think that depends more on the partner. But yeah, I think there's at least an advantage there."

We both laughed.

The men returned with our drinks, easing back into the hot water. I noticed John looking at me, an almost leering smile on his face as he sat back down next to Lisa. It made me wonder what he and Mark had talked about at the bar.

I didn't have to wonder for long, though.

Mark put his arm around me and pulled me in close as he handed me my drink, kissing the side of my neck and then speaking softly into my ear.

"It sounds like they'd be into a swap."

"What kind of swap?" I whispered back, though I had a feeling I already knew what he meant.

"How many kinds are there?" Mark teased, smirking.

I rolled my eyes, but smiled back. "I just mean she only talked about being interested in trying something with me. Did John say anything about that?"

"Yeah, he said they've been talking about that," Mark said, giving my ass a squeeze.

Then I caught onto the subtext of what Mark said. He arranged a swap with John. So that he could fuck his wife.

The now familiar, uncomfortable jealousy spiked. Mark seemed only too happy to take advantage of any opportunity to fuck another woman. Another guy's wife and a mom, in this case. I felt trapped with the feeling, knowing I couldn't very well complain, since Mark readily encouraged me to fuck other guys. Beyond that, we weren't in a proper relationship. He was married, and I was just the college girl he was fucking on the side.

Still, it felt almost cruel, the way he'd flip-flop between saying sweet things to let me know how much he cared about me, and then literally trading me away to other guys. I tried to remind myself that it was part of our sexual relationship that we both enjoyed. And I knew Mark didn't mean any of it to be hurtful to me. But no matter how hard I tried to push the jealous and upset feelings away, they kept returning each time we found ourselves in another sharing opportunity. And that was becoming an increasingly common occurrence for us.

"What did you two talk about?" Mark asked then, interrupting my thoughts.

He moved so that I was sitting in front of him, between his legs, and continued kissing down my neck and running his hands over me under the water.

"She said she's been curious about being with a woman but hasn't tried anything," I said, leaning my head back on his shoulder to whisper into his ear. "And she said she saw us with Lara the other night."

"Yeah, John mentioned that, too. What does she want to try?"

Mark traced the lining of my swimsuit top, brushing over my cleavage. Then he tugged on the fabric, nearly exposing my nipple.

My stomach clenched with nervous excitement. I glanced over to see John and Lisa watching intently as they spoke softly, too. And his hand was getting busy between her legs, under the water.

"She didn't really say anything specific, but I think she might want me to make her cum," I told Mark, leaning back into him again.

"I want you to make her cum."

Then he brushed his fingers over my hard nipples through the suit before pulling it aside and baring my breasts once again.

I gasped and arched my back a little, grinding on him as I felt his hard cock pressing against my ass.

Mark groaned and cupped my breasts, squeezing two handfuls as he sucked on and bit my ear and neck down to my shoulder.

I couldn't help moaning when I felt his mouth on me like that, and it seemed to elicit a similar response from the other couple sitting across the hot tub.

"You want to touch her, don't you?" John asked Lisa, loud enough for us to hear.

I was too curious not to look at her then, to gauge her reaction.

She was breathing hard, practically panting, as John fingered her under the water.

Our eyes met. Lisa's expression was awash with building pleasure, and I had a feeling mine must be similar. She nodded as her husband got her off.

He pulled her swimsuit top aside too, exposing her breasts. They were smaller than mine, but she had large, hard nipples.

My eyes widened when I saw them, and I smiled, licking my lips involuntarily.

Then John urged Lisa forward, guiding her by her hips. Mark did the same to me as she stepped closer. The tension reached a peak as we stood in front of one another, both of our chests exposed. My small nipples and her larger ones were hard and pointing straight out at one another.

"Can I touch you?" Lisa asked.

Her question caught me off-guard, as I was close to reaching out without asking for permission first. I nodded, watching her hands as they rose from the water and covered my breasts.

Her touch was gentle. She cupped and lightly squeezed my large breasts, her thumbs and palms rubbing over my nipples.

I felt a resulting tingle in my pussy and moaned softly, then reached out to return the touch. With my warm, wet hands, I caressed her breasts and lightly pinched her big nipples. Then I ran one hand up her chest to her neck and held on under her hair as I leaned in to brush my lips over hers.

Lisa deepened the kiss eagerly, kissing and groping me more intently.

I returned the intensity, sliding one hand down her body to squeeze her hip and ass, pulling her against me as we kissed. Then I pushed her thighs apart and started rubbing her pussy through her bottoms.

"Fuck, that's hot!" John groaned. "You look so sexy kissing and touching her, babe!"

I pulled back to smile at Lisa as I pressed my fingers in between her folds through the fabric of her suit.

She smiled back and then moaned, her head rolling back as I touched her.

We were both breathing hard.

I glanced over at John only to notice that he had his drink in one hand while stroking underwater with the other, smiling back at me.

My pussy throbbed at the sight. There was something about seeing a guy jerking off as he watched me that drove me a little crazy with arousal. I knew he was mainly getting turned on watching his wife, but the way he looked at me told me I had something to do with it, too.

Then I looked over at Mark. He was stroking too and winked at me again, probably knowing what I was thinking. The attention just spurred me on more.

I leaned down to swirl my tongue around Lisa's right nipple, my fingers still rubbing along her slit. When I heard her sigh and felt her thighs squeezing together in reaction, I wrapped my lips around her nipple and sucked, moaning with it in my mouth.

AJPages
AJPages
277 Followers