Hot Tub & Swinging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eased herself onto him and they both moaned as her tight pussy swallowed his cock.

Mark reached up to cup and squeeze her breasts as she rode him, pinching her big, hard nipples between his fingers.

As I continued watching and rubbing my clit, John made his way around the bed towards me. He stopped at the edge of the bed closest to where I knelt.

"C'mere," he said, gripping a fistful of my hair and pulling me down to his cock before I'd even peeled my eyes away from Mark and Lisa. "You cleaned her, now clean me, slut."

My pussy throbbed, and I gasped as John dragged me to my knees in front of him. I wondered whether Mark had told him how much I liked the dirty talk and the commanding, somewhat degrading treatment. Or maybe he took the liberty of treating me roughly all on his own.

John's cock was thick and almost fully hard again as he held me by the hair and thrust into my mouth.

"You looked like such a hot little cock sucker getting your face fucked like that," he said, pushing deeper down my throat.

I moaned and gagged a little, my hands pressing back on his thighs.

"Use my slut's mouth," Mark said, breathless as he fucked Lisa. "I'm sure she's thrilled to have another cock down her throat. She can't get enough."

I moaned and gagged as John held my head and thrust deeper. I reached down to rub my clit, so wet that my rubbing was audible.

When he pulled back to let me take a breather, I looked back over to see Mark thrusting up as Lisa lowered herself onto him. I saw on his face how turned on he was, and could only imagine how good Lisa must feel on his cock. I kept rubbing my clit with my right hand and wrapped my left around John's cock to stroke him, hoping to buy myself some more time to watch Mark.

"I want to feel your pussy before I cum again," John said after a bit.

And then he gripped me by the arm to pull me to my feet. He guided me over to the side of the bed and bent me over the edge beside Mark and Lisa so that I could continue watching.

"Be a good slut and take my cock," John said, pushing into me hard and deep right away.

I felt his thickness stretching my swollen lips, even as he effortlessly slid into my wet pussy.

He grunted, fucking me hard and fast, pulling my hair back.

We made loud, wet sounds as his cock filled me and our skin slapped together with each thrust.

I moaned and reached back to rub my clit, feeling close as John pounded into me and Lisa kept grinding on Mark. His hands were on her breasts, pinching her big, hard nipples.

He looked over to watch me getting fucked and groaned, thrusting up harder. Then his hand disappeared between their bodies as he reached down to rub her clit with his thumb.

"Fuck!" I cursed.

I clenched around John's cock and rubbed my clit faster and harder, suddenly cumming all over him.

"Oh, fuck yes! Cum on my cock, slut!" John yelled, fucking me through my orgasm.

Lisa went next. I heard her moan and watched her writhe on top of Mark as she came.

He came inside her then, almost instantly. I figured he'd barely been holding on already, and couldn't hold back as he felt her tight pussy squeezing around him.

John was still holding on and fucking me fast and hard, pulling my hair back harder as I moaned and yelled out.

As Lisa eased off of Mark, he turned his attention back to me.

"Keep rubbing yourself, Sam. Cum again on John's cock."

I moaned and did as I was told, my fingers flying on my wet clit.

"You want to clean my wife's pussy again, don't you? You want to eat your boyfriend's cum out of her, slut?" John asked, slapping my ass and fucking me even harder, yanking my hair back again.

I moaned and yelped as my head snapped back.

"Lay down in front of her baby," he said to Lisa.

She smiled and complied.

I didn't hesitate to dive in and start licking Mark's cum from her swollen pussy.

John pushed my face down onto her and held me there as I moaned, licked, and sucked.

Lisa moaned and guided my mouth, taking over for John's hand on my head with a gentler touch. She let me keep eating her pussy even after I'd cleaned her of Mark's cum, but eventually, she pulled back without cumming again.

I looked at Mark as he rested and watched, reaching out for him and smiling as John continued fucking me. "I want you in my mouth again, too."

He smiled and leaned up to scoot closer. "You want to taste her pussy on my cock?"

His words caused me to clench yet again as I replayed the image of him cumming inside of Lisa in my mind. The arousing jealousy took me over yet again and I moaned as I swirled my tongue around his softening cock. I gently licked and sucked every inch of his cock and balls, still rubbing my clit as I did.

Mark moaned and held me behind my head.

"Cum again, Sam," he commanded once again.

I rubbed my clit even faster, not letting up until I rolled over the edge again, moaning and yelling out.

John grunted, then fucked me harder and faster as I came on his cock again. This time, he didn't let up, thrusting hard and fast until he finally let go and came inside me.

"Do you want to repay the favor, baby?" he asked Lisa once he pulled out.

"I am pretty curious to try," she said, smiling at me as she answered.

"I know you are," John said. Then he gave my ass another playful slap. "Lay down on your back for her, slut."

I smiled at Lisa and at Mark as I followed John's directions and rolled onto my back on the bed, spreading my legs open for Lisa.

She seemed tentative as she lay on her stomach between my legs, leaning in slowly. Her tongue flicked lightly around my outer lips, sliding lower to clean up the cum that had already started leaking out of me, down towards my ass.

I leaned up onto my elbows to watch as she licked and teased my pussy, moaning a little whenever she got close to my clit.

"You like licking her pussy, baby?" John asked.

"Yeah, she tastes good," Lisa answered.

"You like tasting your husband's cum on a young slut's pussy?" Mark added, making my pussy clench.

Lisa moaned into me as she kept licking. She didn't continue long enough to make me cum, but it felt good.

Then, when she pulled back and got up, it felt like the night was ending. John and Lisa pulled their swimsuits back on to head back to their room. We all wished each other a safe trip home.

John brought up wanting to exchange contact information, in case we all ended up in the same city at the same time again, so Lisa and I exchanged numbers.

Then they left, and Mark and I were alone again.

"Guess our next trip could be to California," Mark joked as we got under the covers.

"Yeah, maybe," I agreed. "Does your company have an office there?"

"Not yet. Might have to scope out a new location."

I laughed as he pulled me into his arms.

"He really went for it with the dominating thing. Was that okay?"

"Yeah, it was okay," I smiled, wrapping my arm and leg around him. "I figured you must've told him I liked that."

"Yeah, I said you liked it rough and being treated like a slut."

"True," I agreed. "You seemed to enjoy yourself, too. How good did Lisa's pussy feel?"

"It was good. He wasn't kidding that she was really tight," Mark admitted.

"Yeah, I could tell even just from putting one finger inside her."

"Oh, yeah?" Mark asked, rubbing my back, his hand sliding down towards my ass.

"Yeah. I guess she must've felt really good."

"She did."

The jealous feeling was ramping up again. I thought Mark could tell that I was feeling a little off, but his response made me unsure. So, I pushed myself to admit how I was feeling.

"I felt pretty jealous hearing and seeing how much you wanted to fuck her."

There was a pause. Mark's hand froze on my back as he reacted to what I said.

"You wanted to fuck John too, didn't you?"

"I did..." I answered, honestly. "I know it doesn't make sense and isn't fair for me to say anything, but it's just how I feel."

Another pause. Mark continued rubbing my back as he contemplated what to say.

"Do you want me to stop fucking other women?" he asked, finally. "I'd be okay with it just being you fucking others if that's what you want."

I thought about that. Hearing him offer that was reassuring. After all, he already had a wife for me to be jealous of. But thinking about his wife made me feel like it was a ridiculous position to put him in. Feeling restricted was a big part of what caused him to cheat in the first place. He already had that at home. He didn't need it with me, too. Besides, what use would there be in him being "exclusive" with me in that way, when we'd never have a legitimate relationship, anyway?

"What are you thinking?" he asked when I took too long to respond.

I took a deep breath. "Part of me wants that. But I also feel like I shouldn't ask you for it. I know it's never going to be just you and me. So maybe it's safer to kind of keep a little distance."

"I get it," Mark said. "But I don't want to make you feel bad, even though I know there's no way around it sometimes."

"Yeah," I agreed.

There was a somewhat uncomfortable pause after that, and it almost made me regret speaking up about what I was thinking. I didn't want to ruin our last night away together, especially after all the fun we'd had. But I'd said what I'd said, and the heaviness of it seemed to hang over like a storm cloud.

"I know none of this is fair to you," Mark said, finally breaking the silence. "But this week has been the best week I've had in a long time. I feel so happy when I'm with you. So even though I know it's selfish, I can't imagine telling you that you deserve better. Even if that's probably what I should be saying."

I looked up at him, unsure how to respond.

Mark leaned down to kiss me.

It started slowly, but I didn't stop him. I couldn't. I wasn't any closer than he was to being able to put a stop to it.

The kiss continued, and he slid his hand down my waist until his fingers brushed over my pussy. He kept touching me, slipping two fingers inside my still-wet and cum-filled opening.

"I love doing things like this with you. Even when I was fucking Lisa, it mostly just felt fun because it was something we were doing together."

I scoffed, even as my pussy clenched on his fingers. "I have a hard time believing that you were focused on me as she was squeezing your cock."

Mark laughed. "It did feel pretty great. But the way you make me feel... not just when my cock is slipping inside your wet, slutty pussy, but just everything..."

He looked right into me, and I felt my chest swelling with the feeling his words gave me.

We kissed again, deeper than before. I could feel his hard cock brushing against my hip as he held me and we started grinding together.

We kept going until he eased into me once again, slowly and sensually, both of us moaning. We looked into one another, kissing occasionally and then pulling back, moaning and panting. I felt myself building up as Mark rotated his hips to push into me and up so that the head of his cock brushed my g spot with each thrust.

"Oh god!" I moaned, clenching around him.

"Tell me this pussy is mine," he said, not letting up.

"You know it's yours," I answered easily.

"I let John use it tonight, but it's mine."

"Yess!" I moaned, arching my hips up to meet his.

"That's it, cum on my cock, Sam. Show me you're still mine."

With a few more thrusts, I came as instructed.

He filled my pussy again soon after.

"I love cumming inside of you," Mark said, kissing up my shoulder as he slid out of me.

"I love cumming on your cock. And feeling your cum inside me," I said back, breathing hard and running my hands over his back and shoulders.

We kept kissing and talking until Mark drifted off to sleep.

I stayed up a little longer, thinking more about everything we'd each said, and wanting to enjoy the moment as long as possible before the night and the trip came to an end.