Hot Tub & Swinging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
278 Followers

Lisa gasped and held behind my head, pressing a little, which I took as a sign of encouragement.

I kept sucking and rubbing her, then slipped my fingers under her swimsuit to feel her pussy.

She moaned and whimpered as my fingers explored.

Then, as I teased her opening with one finger, my thumb rubbing circles around her clit, she pulled me back into a deep kiss, groping me all over and grinding on my hand.

I moaned and pushed my finger into her, surprised by how tight she felt. I curled my finger up to feel along her inner wall for the spongy flesh of her g spot.

Suddenly Lisa moaned into my mouth, and I knew I'd found it.

I kept rubbing and fingering her, moaning as I kissed, licked, and sucked on her everywhere. I paid the most attention to her pert nipples before sliding my lips up to her chest and neck again. She clenched so tight that it felt like my finger was caught in a Chinese finger trap as I attempted to continue thrusting.

"Fuck, that's hot," John groaned. "You two are so sexy."

"You're right baby, this is exciting," Lisa said to him, her voice coming out breathy, almost a moan.

"Yes, it is. I'm so hard right now."

"Be a good slut and make her cum, Sam," Mark commanded. "We all want to see Lisa cumming for you."

My thighs clamped together to ease the throbbing in my pussy. I couldn't resist touching myself any longer. As I continued fingering and rubbing Lisa with my right hand, I moved my left down into my swimsuit bottoms to rub my clit as fast and hard as I could.

"Oh, fuck!" Lisa moaned, as I sucked harder and moaned on her nipple.

Then John moved to stand behind her, watching over her shoulder to get an even better view of what I was doing to his wife.

"Lean back on me, baby," he directed. "Let your hips float up."

I knew what John had in mind and smiled up at them as I helped, holding under Lisa's ass as she let herself float to the surface. Then, I pulled her bottoms to the side, exposing her pussy to the cool night air.

She was partially shaved, with a small triangle of hair left pointing down towards her pussy. I felt another throb between my legs, and a sudden urge to slide my tongue up through her lips to meet the tip of that triangle.

Mark moved behind me, reaching around to take over rubbing my clit as I held Lisa's hips.

"You want to taste Lisa's pussy, don't you?" he asked. "You want to make her cum on your face and fingers? Just like you did for that slutty waitress the other night?"

Then I felt Mark's fingers on me, pushing inside me. I clenched around his fingers as he encouraged my sluttiness and dove into Lisa's pussy with a moan. I used my finger and tongue to rub and suck and flick all around her folds, teasing and taking my time to make my way up to her clit.

I let her moaning and flinching guide me, and I could feel her building up quickly.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," Lisa breathed, leaning her head back on John's shoulder.

"I know you are, babe. Let go and cum in her mouth. This is so fucking hot. I love watching you like this. You were so right, man."

"So hot," Mark agreed, rubbing and fingering faster as I pressed back into him, grinding between his hand and his hard cock. "Don't stop till you make her cum, Sam."

I moaned into Lisa's pussy with determination, then wrapped my lips around her clit. I alternated sucking on her and flicking my tongue over and around her hard nub. My finger continued rubbing and thrusting inside her, and I slid a second finger down to tease her asshole.

"Ooh god!" Lisa yelled, her body writhing in response.

I kept at it, my thighs clamping around Mark's hand as I got close, too.

Then I felt it: Lisa's hips started bucking wildly, and her moans got louder as she lost control. She gripped John's arm and held on tightly behind his head as her body writhed at the surface of the water.

I held her ass up as high as I could, not letting up with my fingers or mouth, rubbing my lips and tongue on her clit as she rode out the orgasm.

"Fuck!" she laughed as she finally came down. "I can't believe I just did that!"

I pulled back and let her go, leaning back against Mark and smiling. I licked my lips before wiping off the lower half of my face.

John pulled Lisa right into a deep kiss, moaning into her mouth and hauling her into his arms, grinding his hard cock against her.

I got a little lost as I watched them, wondering if he was going to fuck her like that, right here in the hot tub. I knew I wanted to see it, and started imagining what they would look like, writhing and grinding together just like that.

"You looked so hot making her cum like that, Sam," Mark said into my ear, bringing me back to the moment.

I moaned and leaned back against him, rubbing his cock through his swim trunks as he continued touching me and kissing my neck.

"Maybe we should head upstairs," Lisa said, giggling and pushing back as her husband kept kissing and groping her.

"You're welcome to come to our room," Mark offered.

Lisa and John looked at each other, smiling.

"Up to you, babe," he said.

"Yeah, I'd like that," she agreed, adjusting her suit. "We should check in with your mom and the kids first, though."

"Sure, take your time," Mark agreed.

So we lined up to climb out of the hot tub. The air was freezing in comparison, and I hurried to wrap the hotel towel around myself.

As we made our way toward the building entrance, a couple of guys in hotel uniforms came outside to clean up and stack the deck chairs.

"Have a good night!" one guy called as we passed.

I couldn't help wondering if they'd been watching us, and waiting to come out and start cleaning up.

"Looks like you ladies had more of an audience after all," John joked as we got on the elevator, clearly having had the same thought.

"Do you really think they were watching?" Lisa asked, blushing.

"If the bulges in their pants were any indication," John laughed.

My pussy throbbed as I thought about it, and I shivered suddenly.

"Cold?" Mark teased.

I laughed. "Well, it is freezing in here. But I like thinking about them watching, too."

"I know you do," he said with a wink.

Then he pulled my towel away abruptly, smirking.

"Hey!" I yelled, smiling and trying to grab it back.

"Are your nipples hard?"

Rather than waiting for me to answer, he brushed his thumbs over my hard nipples through my swimsuit top before unhooking it and tugging it off. His hands were on me immediately, cupping and squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples.

When we reached the twelfth floor, the elevator dinged as it slowed, then stopped. Lisa's eyes widened as I stepped off of the elevator, making no move to cover myself.

"You're crazy!" she exclaimed.

I laughed and stepped closer to her, running my fingertips under the strap of her swimsuit top. "You should try it! It's hard to describe how exciting it feels without just going for it."

She looked around the hall. "There are cameras though, aren't there?"

I shrugged. "I'm sure whoever's watching them will appreciate the show."

"You should try it, baby," John said, his hand joining mine on her strap.

"Okay," she agreed, blushing and laughing as she reached back to untie her top.

John groaned and kissed her, groping her exposed breasts. Then he pulled back and looked at me, holding behind my head and guiding Lisa and me together again.

We started kissing and groping again right away, moaning into each other.

John's hand lingered on me, trailing down until it brushed the side of my breast.

I moaned and leaned into the touch, though I thought I shouldn't encourage it until I knew whether Lisa was actually okay with the "swap" as Mark had suggested.

Then we were interrupted by the sound of a door closing down the hall.

"Shit!" Lisa cursed, pulling back and scrambling to pull her top back on.

"No, just leave it!" John protested, trying to stop her from retying her suit.

"We have to FaceTime the kids anyway," she protested, swatting his hand away playfully.

I didn't bother pulling my top back on but took my towel back from Mark to wrap around my shoulders and cover myself.

"What's your excuse?" he asked.

"I'm still cold!" I laughed.

Then we all turned the corner from the elevator bay to head down the hall towards our rooms.

"We'll be over in a few minutes if that's okay?" John asked as Mark and I stopped at our door.

"Yeah, no problem. We'll leave the door propped open so you can come right in," Mark said, giving my ass a firm slap and squeeze as I opened the door with the keycard.

I smiled over my shoulder at him, and at John and Lisa as they walked past.

"Sounds good," John laughed.

The hotel room was even colder than the elevator and hallway had been. I was freezing, but I knew there wasn't much point in putting on any clothes. I shivered as I attempted to dry myself off more with the towel.

"I think I can come up with a better way to warm you up," Mark said into my ear before guiding me to the edge of the bed.

Then he gave my shoulders a firm push until I fell back.

I yelped, laughing as I bounced a little on the bed.

Mark slid down to his knees in front of me, his hands on my hips. He gripped the waistband of my swimsuit bottoms and tugged them down and off over my legs, roughly.

His eyes twinkled with mischief, but the look on his face was serious as I leaned up to watch him, my smile receding as he pushed my knees apart and moved between my legs. He maintained eye contact as he leaned in closer, his hands sliding under my ass and tugging me closer until his mouth was on me.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelped, my head rolling back as Mark's lips encircled my clit right away, his tongue rubbing firmly.

He didn't let up, holding me firmly against him and licking, sucking hard.

I brought my hands to the back of his head and squeezed my thighs around him as I moaned and cursed.

"Fuck, that's so good!" I moaned, grinding on his face.

Mark groaned into me and pushed back on my legs until they were up in the air, my knees back towards my chest. He continued licking and sucking all along my pussy lips and down, coming teasingly close to my ass and making me yelp again.

Then he gave my ass cheek a hard slap before rubbing two fingers into the wetness dripping from my pussy, a mixture of my juices and his saliva. His fingers slid into my opening, stretching my swollen walls and pressing up, curling.

I felt his fingertips tap my g-spot just as his lips centered on my clit once again, sucking and flicking with his tongue.

"Ohhh my god!" I moaned loudly. "Fuck! Mark!"

I combed my fingers into his hair and tugged, pressing his face down onto my pussy, hard. My body took over, writhing and grinding on his fingers and mouth, taking me higher, closer to another release.

"Fuck, don't stop!"

Mark moaned into me, tickling my clit with the vibration as he sucked harder and pumped his fingers faster.

Just then, I heard the door from our room closing and looked up to see John and Lisa coming in.

John watched us, smiling and squeezing his cock as it hardened in his swim trunks. Lisa's cheeks pinked up as she watched as well.

I looked back down at Mark and saw the smirk in his eyes as he stared up at me, not slowing his efforts to make me cum.

"Oh god," I whimpered, my back arching.

John stood behind Lisa, kissing her neck, their eyes on us. He unhooked and removed her swimsuit top once again, and my eyes pored over her exposed chest. Her big, dark nipples were still hard.

Lisa held my gaze as John's hands slid down her waist to her hips, and he pulled her bottoms down, too.

Then John pushed his trunks down, allowing his hard cock to spring free. He was average size, about the same as Mark. He stroked himself a few times before stepping behind Lisa and grinding against her. He kissed up her neck to her ear and reached around to push her legs apart a little, his fingers slipping into her folds and rubbing around her clit.

I tried to hear what he was saying to her as he touched her, but he was whispering. Watching her reactions, seeing her grind on his hand and lean back against his chest, brought me closer to the edge.

I squeezed my breasts, pinching my hard nipples lightly as I looked back down at Mark. I could tell he really wanted to look and see what John and Lisa were up to, just out of his peripheral vision. But he didn't let up licking and sucking my clit, pumping his fingers into me and stroking my g-spot.

Then the other couple moved to the bed beside us to mirror our position. Lisa laid back on the duvet beside me, and John knelt in front of her, moaning and wrapping his arms around her thighs as he dove in to lick her.

We all glanced back and forth, watching each other. John focused his gaze on me, primarily on my chest, as he pleasured his wife. I wondered if he was thinking about doing it to me instead. It felt so wrong and yet so incredibly arousing.

With that thought, I felt myself going over. With just another few thrusts onto Mark's eager mouth and fingers, I fell over the edge. I didn't hold back, yelling out, bucking and writhing on the bed as I came for Mark and for our audience.

"Fuck, that's hot!" I heard John say through the ringing in my ears.

Mark finally pulled back, moaning and wiping his face.

I smiled up at him, breathing hard and moaning, too.

Then I sat up and reached for his hips. I tugged him closer and smiled up at him as I untied his swim trunks, reached in, and wrapped my hand around his cock to pull him out.

Mark groaned, smiling down at me and then looking back at Lisa as she writhed and moaned on the bed with John's head between her legs.

I wanted to give him a turn watching and enjoying, so I leaned in and swirled my tongue around the leaking head of his cock. I moaned as I tasted him, then kissed his tip and wrapped my lips around him, sucking lightly. Then I licked my way down his hard shaft, all the way to his balls. I rubbed them with my tongue, moaning and pinching the skin between my lips lightly before taking them into my mouth and sucking.

Mark groaned and put his hands on the back of my head, gathering my hair into a ponytail and tugging gently.

I heard John groan too, and noticed with a quick glance his way that he was stroking himself as he continued licking Lisa.

Seeing that only spurred me on more. I sucked Mark's balls eagerly, moaning on them and rubbing them with my tongue.

"Fuck, your mouth feels so good, Sam," Mark groaned, as I captured his attention back.

Then he pressed me down onto his balls harder.

"Suck my balls, slut."

I moaned on him, and my pussy throbbed at his words. I had to reach down to touch myself as he dragged my mouth back up his cock and thrust into my parted lips roughly.

"That's it, take my cock."

He held my head in place with one hand under my chin and the other gripping a fistful of my hair on top of my head. Then he fucked my mouth, thrusting fast and deep and gagging me on his cock.

I moaned, and it came out as wet glucking sounds as saliva spilled from my lips, down my chin and chest. Feeling his roughness drove me to rub my clit faster, close to cumming again.

"I need you inside me," Lisa said, leaning up and pulling John on top of her.

He groaned as he entered her, easing in slowly. "God, your tight pussy feels so good, baby."

I remembered how tight Lisa had felt around just one of my fingers and could only imagine how it might feel on a cock.

I tapped Mark's hip and pulled back to take a breather, chest heaving, a string of saliva dripping from my chin.

"She is really tight," I said once I caught my breath a little, smiling up at him. "You want to feel her tight married pussy, don't you?"

"You gotta feel this, man," John chimed in before Mark could respond. "I won't cum inside her if you're not into sloppy seconds."

Mark pulled me back onto his cock suddenly, thrusting into my mouth in time with John's thrusting into Lisa's pussy.

"Cum inside her," he said to John.

Then he looked back down at me. "I want you to clean Lisa's pussy after John fills her."

"I'm close!" Lisa moaned. "Your cock feels so good!"

"Yeah baby," John groaned, thrusting faster. "Cum on it. Milk my cock with your tight fucking pussy."

Mark guided me to suck him slower as he watched and I listened.

John kept going, moaning and thrusting until Lisa yelled out as she came on his cock. He grunted and came inside her instantly.

As they finished, Mark pulled back from my mouth again slowly. He smiled down at me and gestured with a head nod for me to move on to Lisa.

As soon as I turned over, he gave my ass a smack.

Lisa moved over to the center of the bed and I settled between her legs, watching as John's cum seeped from her slit.

I leaned in without hesitation to run my tongue along her folds, licking it all up, aiming not to leave a single drop. John's cum tasted different from Mark's. Not bad, but not as good.

"Push your fingers in, too," John directed. "Get all my cum out of her."

I did as I was told, moaning and probing her pussy with my fingers and tongue. Even after being fucked, Lisa was almost as tight as she'd been earlier, her lips swollen from orgasms.

"Fuck, you're really good at this," Lisa gushed, moaning and writhing on my tongue again.

"Enjoy it, babe," John said to his wife. "You look so sexy getting your pussy licked."

"Yes, she does," Mark agreed.

His words and the jealousy they sparked caused my pussy to throb yet again.

"You're the only one who hasn't made my wife cum yet tonight," John said.

"Can't have that," Mark said, smirking.

I pulled back just in time to see him smiling at Lisa, then looked back at her to see her blushing and smiling back.

"Do you want him to fuck you, baby?" John asked Lisa.

She hesitated a moment but then nodded. "Yes, I want him to fuck me."

My chest tightened, and I moved back, rising to my knees between Lisa's legs and wiping my face. I looked at Mark as he stroked himself and stared at Lisa's glistening pussy, and I knew I couldn't say or do anything to stop him from fucking her. I wasn't sure I even wanted to, but my feelings felt irrelevant at the moment either way.

So, I moved aside, sliding over beside Lisa on the bed. I watched as Mark pushed his swim trunks down and off the rest of the way and moved between her legs.

My pussy throbbed, and I realized I was at least as turned on as I was jealous. Just the thought of watching as he pushed into her tight pussy drove me wild.

Mark's cock was throbbing hard and dripping with pre-cum as he teased Lisa's soaked lips, sliding it along her wet slit. Then I heard her gasp and watched his face change as he eased into her.

"Oh god," Mark moaned.

He gradually pushed all the way in, thrusting in and out a little at a time.

I felt mesmerized as I watched, rubbing my pussy almost absentmindedly.

"What do you think of my wife's pussy?" John asked.

I glanced over and noticed he was getting hard again.

"It feels amazing," Mark answered. "You weren't kidding about her being tight."

Lisa moaned, wrapping her legs around Mark as he continued thrusting.

"How's it feel having another cock inside you, Lis?" John asked.

"He feels so good, too," she panted, biting her lip and arching her hips.

"Oh, fuck!" Mark cursed, suddenly clenching his ass and pushing deeper.

"There you go baby, show him how tight you can squeeze."

Mark continued grunting and thrusting a little longer before Lisa pushed back on his chest.

"Get on your back so I can ride you?" she asked.

Mark nodded and complied, looking dazed as he pulled back and rolled over. He looked at me and smiled as Lisa straddled his hips.

I wasn't sure what expression must've been on my face as Mark looked at me, but he didn't seem bothered one way or the other as he got wrapped up with Lisa once again.

AJPages
AJPages
278 Followers