Hot Tub Daydream

Story Info
Female Smut/ Housewife Porn.
961 words
3.9
7.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddMcAnn
ddMcAnn
21 Followers

When fantasizing and thinking naughty thoughts about him, my body responded, first with the slight increase of my pulse rate, followed by feeling wet, not moist, but dripping wet, and usually concluded with a prominent pulsation felt urgently deep within my groin. My body had never responded to any man in such a way as this before, and found my thoughts wandered to the two of us tangled up in eachothers bodies at the most inconvenient times lately.

I just couldn't help it; I wanted him over me, under me, in front of me, and behind me. I wanted to pleasure him in every way I knew, and was eager to experiment with ways to please him that I had no experience with.

Blushing slightly at my vivid sexual thoughts and of fulfilling all of my desires and deepest fantasies, but not able or willing to halt them at the moment. All my rationality momentarily consumed by thoughts of our bodies twisting together in the most intimate ways, and I gave into them willing, even eagerly.

My daydreams had certainly made our sex life interesting, spontaneous, experimental and satisfying for me and I hoped for him as well. My current fantasy of the day hijacking my thoughts: The hot tub was just the right temperature for the peaceful late autumn night. It was the last night of the full moon and other than a thin layer of stratus clouds that created a halo effect around the beaming moon, there were no other clouds to obscure the view.

We were sharing a glass of wine; I took another small sip and offered the stemless glass to him. He took the glass from me and set it on the corner bar area of the hot tub before leaning in to taste the wine on my lips then the more tangible taste of the wine inside my mouth as he probed it with his tongue.

I answered with my own.

I easily rotated around to sit astride his lap, his right hand reaching to hold me by the small of my back to guide my hips closer to him. His left hand was already maneuvering my right breast out of the bikini top and to his mouth.

I leaned my shoulders away from him, as my arms reached up, bent with my elbows out and hands placed behind my head to stretch. Then I moved my arms up above my head and behind me a bit while straightening them a bit to further the arch in my back and maximize the stretch, simultaneously forcing my breasts closer to him and his waiting mouth.

When done stretching, I reached under my shoulders and behind my back to unclasp my bathing suit top. I disengaged my head from it and discarded it next to the forgotten glass of wine. Then I addressed untying each side of the bathing suit bottoms slowly and then removed and placed it with the top using a well executed toss.

I momentarily dismounted him, working on freeing him from the confinement of his board shorts, first opening the waistband then tugging on the shorts as he wiggled his slender hips to aid me in my effort. I didn't completely strip his suit off him, just pulled it down to rest around his ankles, which he parted enough to keep the shorts anchored there. I then straddled him again and started rubbing my pelvis against his now hardened male member as I bent down slightly to kiss him again.

I reached around to hold the back of his neck to pull myself into him, wanting to be as close as I could. The bubbles from the jets and the swaying of our bodies created movement in the water that rocked us slightly aiding us in our purpose. His hands immediately reached out to hold onto my hips providing both support and leverage as I remounted him and his shaft penetrated deeply into me, making me arch my back away from him, once again thrusting my breasts toward the sky.

He maneuvered his hands to my back, one on the base of my spine and the other just above it in the upper lumbar/lower thoracic region so I could arch my back as much as I needed to pleasure myself as I rode him. The arched back causing his penis to rub on the front of my vaginal wall stimulating my g-spot. We moved slowly in the water, the friction increasing the intensity of feeling for me. Ever so slowly I rode him each thrust slow but complete, the whole time maintaining the arch in my back with his hands to help. I could feel the climax building within me, as my pace increased. Our lips mirroring our need for one another.

We were pushing and pulling at each other caught up in the wave of sensation that washed us along with it. When I was about to climax, I tore my lips from his to cry out as I felt my vaginal wall pulse erratically for a second before grinding my pelvis into his as he buried his shaft into me, both of us seconds from climax. Mine creating its own rhythm that demanded his fullest and deepest penetration, I pulsed around him until he too orgasmed deeply inside me.

Our lips engaged once again at a much slower pace. Our tongues were playful and teasing now instead of furiously driven by passion as they had been just seconds before.

Back in the present time and place, my pulse pounded deeply in my core as my body experienced its own orgasm. The thought of us together intimately consumed me so completely that it had the power to inspire a climax within me.

ddMcAnn
ddMcAnn
21 Followers