All Comments on 'Hot Tub Ch. 05: Hot Tub For Six'

by Athalia

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very exciting

I love this story. Please continue, It was nice that Jessie was a bit shy and embarrassed knowing that everybody knows she is going to have sexual intercourse with her brother. Hope you continue of her shyness even everybody sees her have intercourse with her Dad.

jehoramjehoramover 13 years ago
And the streak continues...

Keep it up, girl! You're six for six now! With every story, the characters deepen and gain complexity, and get hotter as well! I can't think of anybody else on this site who's achieved that in a series. Can't wait for #7...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!!

what a story!!All incest is good there's something about brother/sister sex that gets me hard and leaking in seconds!!Especially older sis and younger bro.....I especially liked reading the very last sentences of this story..Ooh God.....just reading that part made me want to squirt all over the place!You are really a gifted author &please continue with this kinky series......

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a23 days ago

Interesting stor. Since the author is female, I am surprised to learn that women know as much or as less of their body as men do. Jessie did not know she has a "G spot"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous