Hot Tub Ch. 05: Hot Tub For Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athalia
Athalia
197 Followers

She nodded and laughed. "Yeah, they look so silly when they squirt. But I love 'em."

"Me, too." Then we resumed our masturbation. She was a lot more relaxed now, and her fingers picked up the pace. As I wanked, I dreamed about sucking her breasts, with those yummy pink nipples. I realized with a start that she was staring at my boobs, too. Wow, she's getting off on this! And then I realized that my flat chest looked a lot like a boy's chest to her. Well, it that's what it takes, I'm glad I look so androgynous to her.

"Emily, I'm close to cumming again. I think I'm ready."

I moved to her, got between her outstretched legs (great legs!), and slipped my middle finger in between her petaled inner lips, so much like her mother's. Then I crooked it, feeling for the little rough area where the G-spot was. I couldn't find it right away, even though she was lubricating heavily.

"Jessie, I'll need your help. Tell me when I'm getting close. Play warmer-colder, right?"

"Meaning?"

"Just let me feel around, and you tell me where it feels more sensitive."

"OK. Warm, warm, warm, cold, cold, warm, warm, warm oh God, warm, warm, up a little, that's right, Oh! Right there! Is that it?" I felt it then. Just a little spot, a tiny bump on the front of her vaginal wall. I tickled it, and glanced up at her face. Her eyes were shut, and her breathing was heavy. And her nips were hard.

"Emily, I've gotta pee again!"

I ignored her and kept tickling. Her hips lifted, moved toward me. I took a chance and put another finger inside her, then two, still rubbing her G-spot. Her hand flew to her cunt, and she squeezed the lips together over her clit. I heard her utter a single "Oh" and then her orgasm hit. I felt my fingers suddenly being crushed; when I removed them, they were dripping wet. "Put it back!" she snapped. I replaced my fingers, this time putting pressure on the back of her cunt walls, and pushed hard. That set her off again ... not fluid this time, but a spasm and a muffled scream from her. I pushed again, and held it as she writhed.

Her eyes were still closed, so she didn't notice when Jeff walked into the room. He'd heard the scream, and was investigating. That must have been something to see -- his lover with three fingers up his sister's cunt as the sister was orgasming! He stared at us, eyes wide, the rest of him perfectly still, like he was a statue. He didn't even dare breathe. I caught his eye and put my finger (on the hand that wasn't in his sister's cunt) to my lips. He nodded, and quietly backed out. Jessie never even knew he'd been there.

Gradually, Jessie started breathing again and opened her eyes. I smiled at her.

"I think we found your G-spot, Jessie!"

"I think we did, too!"

"Jessie..."

"What?"

"You're still not a Lesbian."

She smiled at me. "So what do I have to do to be a Lesbian?"

"You fill out this form, see, and send it in with six dollars..."

She laughed. "Get out!"

"OK. What you do is: return the favor sometime. Or pass it forward to some other lucky woman. How are your cramps now?"

"What cramps?" And we laughed.

"Well, now that you're feeling better, would you mind if Jeff joined us in the hot tub? He usually likes to take a soak this time of day."

"But I'm naked!"

"And so am I, and he'll be, too. Look, we've all been soaking naked in the tub together, all five of us. It's no big thing. In many cultures, it's perfectly normal."

"Well, OK then." I left her and went to the guest bedroom, where Jeff was lying on the bed reading, naked as a jaybird. His dick was soft, which made me wonder if he'd just jacked himself off. If he did, I couldn't blame him, after what he'd seen. "The coast is clear now," I said. "Come on and soak."

And he did. He was a little startled to see Jessie still in the tub, modestly sitting with her tits below the water surface, but he took it all in stride. He made no effort to conceal his dick from his sister. We slid in and he gave us the rundown on his day and his adventures in the shopper-packed mall, chatting as amiably as if we were sitting clothed around the table instead of naked in the tub. Jessie relaxed. When Elly came in, Jessie even stood up to greet her, giving us all a good look at her tits and bush. Elly slipped in to the tub and gave me a big hug, and I whispered into her ear. "Go easy on Jessie. She's had a big day." Elly understood, and gave Jessie and Jeff one of those not-quite-touching hugs you give people who you're not sure will hug back.

And that's how Paul and Sara found us when they came home from last-minute Christmas shopping. They'd stopped at the Chinese restaurant and had about a dozen little white boxes. "I didn't feel like cooking," Sara said as she brought in some robes for us to wear. We all trooped into the dining room and soon all the little boxes were empty, including the one with the fortune cookies. We all had a laugh as each person read off their fortune from the little pieces of paper. They were the usual ones that don't mean anything, but it turned out that the ones Jeff and Jessie had were identical, and read: "Tonight you will do something special with someone you love."

Jessie had been quiet all during dinner, but when we'd all returned to the hot tub, the six of us naked in the swirling water, she must have come to some decision. It astonished us all. Well, not quite. I wasn't astonished. In fact, I sort of saw it coming. All evening, she had been staring at Jeff, and glancing at me. But it surprised me how fast she acted on it.

While we soaked, Paul passed around a doobie of that wonderful body-weed he'd scored from somewhere. I sat next to Jeff and put my arm around him. Jessie was sitting on Jeff's other side, and I once again marveled at how similar Jessie's body was to Sara's, and said so. Sara laughed. "Well, that's probably how I would look if I hadn't had two kids and spent five years breast-feeding them."

"Really?" I said. "Five years?"

"Yup. It took forever to wean those guys. Jessie wanted tittie right up to the time she was going to pre-school." Jessie blushed, and we laughed.

"But Jeff liked it, too," she continued. "We thought we had him weaned when Jessie came along, but when she started nursing, he wanted it again, too. Good thing I had two boobs."

Boy, that was a thought: Sara nursing two babies at the same time. I got all warm and fuzzy thinking about it, and it was Jeff's voice that brought me back to reality. He was talking about the time he showed some friends a picture of me in my bikini.

"And Pete was saying something like 'Boy, your girl doesn't have much of a rack on her.' And I said that I wasn't into big boobs. And Pete's girlfriend said, 'Well, that just means that Jeff's mother held him enough.' We all got a chuckle out of that. But she was closer to the truth than I thought!" We all laughed.

And it was during that laughter that I leaned over to Jeff and whispered into his ear. "Sweetheart, there's something Jessie may ask you. Whatever you answer, it's fine with me."

He gave me a long look, remembering the last time I'd told him something like this. "Do you mean it?" he asked.

"I love you very, very much. And I love Jessie, too." He nodded.

So I went to Jessie's side and squeezed her hand. "Go for it," I whispered.

She took a deep breath. Then she moved up against her brother and took him into her arms. "Jeff," she said, "would you make love to me?"

For a long moment there was no sound but the gurgle of the water. Then Jeff kissed her and put his hand on her breast, his open palm grazing her erect nipple. Paul and Sara's eyes were wide with astonishment. Elly had a huge grin on her face, and her eyes danced with amusement. And me? It was all I could do to keep from laughing out loud.

Finally, the kiss ended and the couple turned to face us. "It's for the cramps, you know," Jessie said. "Emily thought it would help..."

"Sure it is, girl!" Elly said. "And your brother has just the tool to fix that problem! He's used it on me, and it works like a charm!" And we all laughed and laughed. Jeff blushed, but he didn't stop kissing his sister.

"You guys take the guest bedroom," I said. "Paul and I have dibs on the new bed!"

Sara moved over to embrace Elly, their breasts pressed against each other. "Well," she said. "It looks like we're left with the master bedroom. Shall we go?"

"Let's do. Remember the first Christmas Eve we spent together? I think we scared off the reindeer."

We all got out of the tub. The cocks of both men were totally erect, sticking up from their pubic hair. They looked lovely. Jessie couldn't keep her eyes off her father's cock, and Jeff couldn't keep his eyes off Jessie's tits. I couldn't blame him, because those tits looked delicious. I wouldn't have minded sucking them myself, and thought it was a pity that she didn't swing that way. Give her time, I thought, but don't rush her. She's already discovered more about her sexuality today than I could have dreamed.

And when I felt Paul come up behind me, slip his cock into the cleft of my ass, and reach around to pinch my nipples, all thoughts of Jessica fled. He was very, very ready, and his cock twitched with his pulse as we grabbed the front panel of the sofa-bed and pulled it out. I wasn't quite there yet, so laid him on his back, I assumed the old 69 and gave him a long, slow, sweet blow job as he played with my cunt lips. Before long, I felt him gush into my mouth and soften, but I didn't let him go. Instead, I kept rolling his soft cock around in my mouth, teasing him with my teeth and tongue and lips, sucking until he was hard again. Then I straddled him and masturbated myself to an orgasm as my pussy hovered just over his erection. Still wanking myself, I let his cap nestle into my entrance, just inside but no farther. His hands went up to stroke my belly and thighs. We stayed like that for a long time, until I decided to end it once and for all by giving my tits a squeeze and spreading my knees apart, sliding down his dick until I felt it bottom out. The pressure of the tip of his cock against my cervix was enough to set my boat rocking again, and I bounced up and down on the bed, wanking him with my cunt. Boy, did that sofa-bed squeak! You could probably hear it all over the house, but I doubt if anybody objected.

Finally, I could feel another climax coming, and I knew that this would be the Big One. I sat down hard on his dick, letting it fill me, and surrendered to it. Somewhere in there, I heard him cry, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," but I didn't feel it in the explosion of my own climax. My breathing eventually went back to normal, and I grinned down at him as he lay beneath me, his chest shiny with sweat and his eyes dreamy with love. My own chest was streaming with sweat, too. Without uncoupling, I eased myself down onto him, rubbing our chests together, letting them slide across each other.

"Did you hear that bed squeak?" I asked. "Remember the time you told me about when Jessie brought her boyfriend home?"

"God, yes. And I was just thinking, 'I bet she's giving Jeff a workout!' That was part of what made that last fuck so hot for me."

"Do you mind them fucking?"

"Oh, no. It just surprised the hell out of me, that's all."

"Do you still want to fuck her?"

"No, dear. You and Elly and Sara are all I want. All I need. More than I deserve."

"But if she asked..."

He chuckled. "Then I might. But I'd be thinking of you."

"Liar," I said. And then we snuggled for a while, his cock gradually softening inside me.

Somewhere, a clock struck midnight. "Merry Christmas, Emily dearest," he said.

"Merry Christmas yourself, my dearest Paul. You can tell Little Santa that he can slide down my chimney any old time now."

And he did, leaving his presents up there at the top. But they slid down too, after a while, and ran down his balls as I kissed him.

"I didn't do very much," he protested. "You've done all the work so far."

"My Christmas present to you. You can give me yours in the morning." I smeared his cum over his scrotum, gave it a tickle, and added, "I bet Santa's got a lot more presents for me in that bag! And look! Here's one for Sara, and here's one for Elly, and one for little Jessie..."

Athalia
Athalia
197 Followers
12