Hot Tub HiJinks

Story Info
Subliminal file makes a fun night in the hot tub.
2k words
4.02
12.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacKat
MacKat
9 Followers

Hot Tub Hijinks

I was required to be in Toronto for a convention on Monday. I decided to go early to enjoy a little down time for the stress of life lately. Being a woman above 50, I thought a vacation was overdue. Checking in on Friday things went well, but it was uneventful .

Saturday was going very well I enjoyed a nice day wondering around town. I returned to the hotel in time to have a nice meal, with a glass of wine. Feeling good I went back to my room and turned on the television. Looking through the hotel brochure, I saw they had a hot tub on the third floor.

I realized that I had not brought a swim suit with me. I went to the boutique to see what they might have. To my surprise they only had two piece ones in stock. Although I'm older, at 5'6" 140 pounds, with a 36c/30/34 figure I'm still in decent shape. Thinking it would be sort of deserted being a Saturday night I went ahead and purchased one.

After returning to my room, I went ahead and changed then covered up with a robe. Off I went to discover the pool and hot tub. It was easy to find as it took up most of the third floor. It was pretty large for an indoor pool. The hot tub was located behind a small wall sort of out of sight.

As I came around the wall I found a man in the hot tub busy with his phone and a speaker. I thought about leaving but decided against it. We exchanged a smile as I removed my robe and slid into the hot water. It surrounded me in liquid warmth. I started to relax right away, and felt great. I closed my eyes, and sank deeper into the water.

A few moments later a second guy came around the corner, with a smile and some giddiness in his step. He carried a small cooler, and shouted that, "I found it."

They talked quietly between themselves as they looked for something on the phone. Pouring themselves a drink they seemed to be lost in which file was the right one to listen to. As I looked on I felt they were perhaps in their late 20's to early 30's, and a little old to be acting as they were. One of them caught me looking.

"It's an audio book," he said, and offered me a drink. Not usually one to accept a drink from a stranger, it's hard to pass up a good Canadian whiskey. I thanked him and sat back to watch these two as they debated which file they wanted to listen to.

Finally they settled their debate, and started the file. It was there, but hard to hear from where I was. Bits and pieces got through to me. I did find myself straining to hear more after a few minutes. As my drink had been drained, and refilled. It was along the lines of a Sci-fi Fantasy, with elves and the like.

It sounded like a compelling story, and I found myself wanting to hear more of it, but there was something else there also. I found myself leaning forward a bit to better hear. I got a few images that were confusing but wonderful. Taking one of their hands, I found myself sitting between them in order to hear more of the story. My cup was filled yet again.

Leaning back into the seat, the story was playing clearly. In my mind calling up images. I could clearly see an Elven female riding across the plain, and sucking a cock. A Dwarf fighting and ogre, and fucking her. These images didn't belong together but they were. Somehow I was playing two stories in my mind, and the naughty one was winning.

An Elven female taken captive, by a pair of Dwarfs who have their way with her. I licked my lips at the thought. I could feel myself getting turned on by the images. My nipples hardened and, my juices churning. The thoughts of sex seeping into my brain, taking hold of my body. Feeling fingers run across my nipples, and along my thighs. Thinking how wonderful a cock would feel.

Her breast plate being removed ...no, mine. Yes get it out of the way, release my wanting tits. Rough fingers pulling and tweaking my nipples. I'm the Elf. Yes it feels good. Movement in the warm water, I open my eyes. The dwarfs are removing their clothing, revealing a pair of hard cocks. Something about subliminal messages working.

Listening to the story I was even more compelled to want sex. One of the Dwarfs asked, "You want these cocks don't you Elven slut?"

I only had a one word answer, "Yes." And I did, I don't know why, but I did.

"You're going to taste this cock, and then you'll be hooked and willing to do whatever we tell you. Do you understand bitch?" The Dwarf stated.

Again I only had a one word answer, "Yes."

As the cock got closer I reached out for it. Wrapping my hand around it felt good. I leaned in to get my taste. Running my tongue around the head and taking half of it into my mouth. It tasted so good, I wanted more. Sliding it in and out of my mouth a few times got it nice and hard. He pulled out, but the second one was offered in its place. Again I worked it in and out of my mouth a couple of times. It tasted just as good as the first one.

He pulled away as did the first, I felt empty without it. They stood me up, and removed my bottoms. Turned me around and had me kneel just on the edge of the water. One was seated on the rim his hard on waving at me. I leaned down at started sucking him once again. The second one got behind me, running his fingers along my slit. The fingers of one hand finding my opening, and sliding in me. The other hand finding my clit and working it slowly.

I was taking great pleasure in hearing the sounds coming from the one I was sucking on. His cock was a nice size without much waste. Fitting my mouth very well, I was able to take it all in and not choke. Slowly, allowing the entire length in before letting it slide back out. It was feeling, and tasting so good. The story playing in my head was so intense.

The fingers removed from me were soon replaced. The hard cock of the Dwarf entering the Elven warrior, slipping deep into her waiting pussy. Pressed in as deep as it would go. The Dwarves both inside her, filling her mouth and cunt. She their willing captive. My mind enchanted within the story, and the fullness of its effect on me.

A slow and steady rhythm was in play, the one fucking me was taking his time working my pussy like he had all day. In and out in long even strokes. I was matching him with the cock I was sucking, slow and easy all the way into my mouth, than slowly out again. We were all lost in the moment, and writhing in the passion we were creating. Losing ourselves in the sex, driving each of us into a frenzy.

My mind was a whirling mess, something wasn't right, but I was to lost in the story to care. Feeling so good, and being full of energy.

"Feeling good little Elven slut?" one of the dwarves asked.

"Yes" was my only response.

"That's good, because we're going to take you further into servitude which will drive you into new heights of pleasure" the other one added.

With that I felt something pressing against my anus. I tried to protest, but the cock in my mouth wouldn't allow me to get it out. His cock pumping my pussy, I felt his thumb press deeply into ass. I slightly jumped as it went in but relaxed, and it started to feel good sending me into more pleasure. My mouth and pussy were full of cock, and now my ass with fingers. I was losing it quickly. After a few minutes of this fullness I exploded in orgasm.

"Oh, what a good little slut you are" One of them said.

"I think she likes being our little slut" the other chimed in.

The story continued to play I was following the captured Elven warrior's tale with great abandon. I felt so at home with her plight and wanted to be her. My passion was inflamed. My mind allowed my body to want more.

The cock in my pussy pulled out, and I was removed from the one in my mouth. Hands grasped me and helped me to stand. I was knelt over the one on the side of the tub, and lined up to his cock. Lowering me down onto him, he slid into my wet pussy with ease. This cock was a little longer and wider than the first, and filled me up. I rolled my hips to get the fullest feeling I could. He pulled me down and sucked on my nipple which to this point had been mostly ignored. That sent even more zips flying through my body, and got me going all over again.

"Here we go slut, your final test causing you to cum harder then you even have before" My captor quipped.

The cock in my pussy was deeply imbedded inside me. I felt something against my anus and realized it was another cock. Before I could speak to protest, it was slowly pushed in. Going deeper and deeper, he slid his cock into my ass. I could feel him going inch by inch into me. It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. Once he was all the way in we all just held together for a moment.

Again, they went as if they had all day to fuck. Nice and easy motion allowing me to get used to the feeling of being double teamed. It felt amazing to have both of their cocks inside of me at the same time. They were fucking me long, slow, and deliberate hitting places that had never been hit before. While sucking on my nipples which were acting like little lighting rods to my clit.

They fucked me in an alternating manner, one pressed in as the other pulled out. They kept me on the edge that way, driving my passion ever higher. In, and out at the same time, but in a different hole. Into my pussy, and out of my ass, then into my ass, and out of my pussy. Causing my orgasm to rise in a slow but controlled way. I was lost in the moment, my every fiber wanting to reach the pinnacle.

"Alright slut, time to send you into the beyond" he said.

With that they aligned there in and out motions so as to be in both holes at the same time. On top of it they started to be more aggressive in their assault of my holes. Fucking both my holes harder and deeper, driving me over the edge faster than I thought. I went into overdrive as my orgasm hit and I exploded with more force than I would have imagined. Even then they did not let up, fucking me through my orgasm, until they were both grunting and filling me full of their cum.

I could feel them pop out of my holes as they softened. In a way it was an empty feeling. The story was still playing but it had changed into a getting dressed, and returning to your room. All in all it was a strange but wonderful story.

I awoke the next morning naked and a bit sore, but had no idea why. I showered, dressed, and went to breakfast. Two guys coming out said hello as I was going in, they seemed familiar but I didn't know from where. I was in a great mood though.


MacKat
MacKat
9 Followers