All Comments on 'Hot Tub Hottie'

by FantasyLurker

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
bare5747bare5747almost 2 years ago

That was one of the most exciting stories I've had the pleasure of reading and I've read hundreds if not thousands. Was so intense and awesome. Too bad your sex with others stopped. Would have love to read more.

bare5747bare5747almost 2 years ago

I loved it and enjoyed every minuet of it. One of the most exciting stories I've read so far and I have red hundreds of stories. Would be nice if you had of kept involving others in your sexual fun. Loved your story.

Prince020402Prince020402almost 2 years ago

Excellent story and for those who are batching about it being in the wrong category - Straight from the Literotica title page:

Loving Wives

Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

Looks like the right category to me. 5☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to laugh whenever a story start with how happily married a couple is. Really? 1One Star

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Hot story 5 stars!

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

The whole story was so hot. Fucking hubby in front of strangers. Her being catholic meant she's not on borth control. The fucking the two strangers while hubby watched was so hot, and she was fertile!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To the incredibly stupid commenter below who whines and cries about every story here being in the wrong category, all I can say is, kindly shut the fuck up. This story is about a wife enjoying sex with other men, the absolute definition of the category. Extramarital fun, sharing and swinging. That’s what it says. Your pathetic comment that the category is for BTB stories is a joke. Your continued efforts to chase authors away doesn’t work and if anything it makes authors and other readers even more apt to enjoy this category for what it truly is meant to be, slutty wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was kinda hot. I want a hot tub now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife’s dad I entertain in our hot tub quite often. And yes, she has had the pleasure of enjoying sex with several of our male friends in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read this story, then got a glass of wine and my favorite dildo and went out into our hot tub and gave myself a couple of very pleasant orgasms while imagining myself as the wife in the story.

basher123basher123almost 2 years ago

Great addition to the category. Ignore the haters.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Ignore the haters and embrace Buster and the anonymous Cuckroaches who enjoy cuck shit like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done!

squirtelguysquirtelguyalmost 2 years ago

Very well done. Look forward to more

RedrossesRedrossesalmost 2 years ago

Loved it

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved your story. It got me very hard. One night my wife and I were in a Hilton in Santa Barbara. And we were out drinking all night and decided to go to the hot tub. We had bathing suits on, but since no one was there and it was very quiet we both got naked. We were kissing and playing with each other when another man came out. we were feeling no pain and really weren’t that embarrassed. He put down his towel and immediately came in. He could clearly see my whites tits and realize we were naked. He commented how nice my wife’s tits were, and asked if he minded if he got naked also. And his cock was much bigger than mine, and immediately got my wife’s attention. We sat there talking for a while and we both could tell that he was getting a serious hard on, I continued to play with my wife’s nipples and rubbed her pussy. I knew we were both kind of excited to have him watching us. In just a couple minutes, his hand was under the water, and you could tell he was playing with himself. I was surprised when she told him to come over and sit by us. We had pulled around with other couples before, but never with strangers. It wasn’t long before she had a hand on each cock and each had a nipple in our mouth. she then told us to both sit up on the ledge, and got between us and started sucking both our cocks. I was super turned on to see her with his big cock in her mouth. I moved off to the side a little bit and was playing with my cock watching her suck cock. He then got back into the hot tub and pulled her on top of him. Even with the friction of the water, her pussy was so wet it slid right in. I was surprised how easily she took that big thing in between her legs the two of them fucked like crazy and she had an intense orgasm. He did not last much longer, and he shot his load right into her pussy when they were done she had me sit on the ledge again, and suck me till I came in your mouth. We occasionally swing, and I always love to watch her getting laid.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Should've let readers know there is male on male penis touching and a male licking up another males cum. Stopped reading at that point. Fine for those who don't mind it. Big turn-off for others. Cum-eating tag could've just meant the woman. Better description or tags needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous