Hot Tub Hottie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Jose decided he needed to get involved as well and also stood up. Meghan saw the motion out of the corner of her eyes and popped Nick's cock out of her mouth with a slurping sound and turned to find Jose also had a little friend trying to get her attention. Except, he was not "little" in the least. His cock was probably about 8 and a half inches, although not nearly as thick. Meghan's eyes went wide and she grabbed him as well. She now had a cock in both hands and began going back and forth, sticking each one in her mouth in turn, as she pumped them both. She seemed determined to get these guys to come for her and validate her cock-sucking skills. At the same time, she snaked her hands down between their legs and stroked their balls that looked so very heavy with cum.

I noticed that Nick wasn't going to last much longer though. He began to moan and growl out, "That's it, suck my cock! Oh, you're such a dirty slutl! I'm going to cum in your mouth and you're going to swallow it all. Here I come! Oh GOD!!!"

Meghan had let go of Jose's cock and was now solely focused on jacking Nick into her mouth. I saw his balls clench up against his body and then suddenly, the underside of his cock began throbbing as load after load of cum began shooting into my wife's mouth. She kept her head on it through the whole process and I could see her swallowing as she pumped out the last remaining spurts onto her tongue.

She moaned and smiled up at Nick. But then came the biggest surprise of the night so far. She strode back over to me, grabbed my face, and then thrust her tongue into my mouth once more in one of the most passionate kisses I've ever had. I couldn't help but to respond even though I could taste Nick's cum in her mouth. She seemed to be getting off in sharing it with me, and the fact that it excited her, excited me! I'd never thought the taste of another man's cum could ever be anything but repulsive, but it was the end result of the passion that my wife had produced in him, and I loved it.

She broke away with a gasp and I could see that her eyes were almost gazed over in lust. "Oh my god, that was one of the hottest things e-ver. But baby, I am so hot and horny right now. I need to be fucked again so bad. Please, please, please, would you fuck me?"

There was nothing I would have liked better, but I had seen the look in her eye, and I knew what she really wanted tonight.

"What about Jose, sweetie? He hasn't had a turn yet and I'm sure he'd be willing to help you out."

She looked shocked that I would suggest it, but replied, "Honestly, at this point, I don't care. I just need some hard cock inside me."

"Well, try asking him nicely."

Meghan turned around and seductively began to walk toward Jose, who had sat back down on the hot tub seat. She stood right in front of him and bent over to look him straight in the eye. Her tits were now hanging down and you could see the struggle on his face to keep eye contact.

"Jose, I need your cock. I need to be fucked good and hard. But my husband won't take care of my needs. Would you please fuck my tight pussy? Please, please, please..." she cooed.

"I would like nothing better. I will take good care of you, miss."

Meghan then turned around towards me, stepped forward, and then leaned over next to me so that her forearms were on the edge of the hot tub with her ass stuck out in the air behind her. She wiggled her ass seductively and looked over her shoulder to invite him over. Jose rose up and again we were both a bit awed at the length of his cock. He moved towards her, grabbed her hips and began to position himself.

"Wait!" Meghan interjected. I figured she'd finally found her stopping point and wasn't willing to proceed any further. She looked over at me and said, "I love you for saying that I can do this, but I need to know for sure that you're 100% okay with it. So I need you to initiate it. All I have done is make myself vulnerable. It's your choice as to if you want this man to fuck me. If you mean it, then I want you to place his cock inside me."

Wow. I was floored by this tender moment of absolute trust and that she was giving me the choice. There was never any hesitation. I stood up and wrapped my own hand around Jose's cock. I had never touched another man before, and there was no bisexual thrill or anything, but I was now holding the instrument that was going to give pleasure to my wife. It was so hard and warm and I knew it would soon be sliding into Meghan's moist pussy. That was so exciting.

I said, "I love you babe." And then lined up the head of his cock with her pussy. I rubbed it up and down over her slit to lubricate the head nicely and then gave it a little tug forward and then released as I watched another man's cock slide effortlessly into my wife's body.

She groaned and then said, "Thank you hubby." And then she began rocking forward and back to impale herself on him. Jose was only about three fourths of the way in but I could tell that was all that she was used to. But she was determined to get him all the way in, so she worked at it a quarter inch at a time until he was reaching areas deep inside her that I'd never touched.

Now that he was sure that he wouldn't hurt her, Jose took control and with his hands on her ass and hips, he began to push and pull her up back and forth on his cock. I could see her wetness all along the length of his shaft as he pulled out all the way with only the head still inside her, and then shoved it back in hard and fast so that his balls were smacking up against the back of her thighs.

Meghan was just keening verbally as her pussy was getting a fucking that she'd never forget. After everything else that had happened so far, it didn't take them long to finish. Suddenly, Jose clamped down on her white buttocks with his tanned hands, jerked his head back, and let out a primal scream as he pumped his seed deep inside her. Meghan had reached her climax as well and screamed out an "OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOOOOOOOOOD!"

Jose collapsed backwards and stumbled back to his seat. I could tell that Meghan was shaken with the intensity. I reached forward and caressed her back while kissing her neck and cheek. After a minute, I noticed that she was having difficulty staying upright so I pulled her down into my lap and let her nuzzle with me for a while.

Finally, she opened her eyes and whispered, "That was so intense. Thank you for letting that happen." We kissed again and again. Then she looked at me and said, "You've been such an amazing husband tonight. Would you let me fuck Nick as well? I've always wondered what a really thick cock would feel like. And I am just feeling insatiable right now. Even the thought of a second cock inside me is inflaming me."

"This is your night, my love. I could never deny you that after what we've experienced so far. I want to give you as much ecstasy as possible."

We both looked over at Nick who had been keeping to himself. "Nick, " I began, "would you like to cum inside my wife's pussy? You are making her very wet and I'd love to see you pleasure her."

"Are you kidding?" He replied. "It would be my honor." He stood up and it was very evident that he was ready and raring to go already.

The sight of his thick cock seemed to revive Meghan somewhat but I could tell she was still a bit shaky. "How about you lie down this time, honey? I'll put some towels down on the edge of the hot tub here." She looked at me gratefully and went down on her knees, grabbed Nick's cock, and began to swirl her lips and tongue around it, while I grabbed the towels and setup a spot on the edge of the tub.

Meghan released Nick and I grabbed her around the waist and hoisted her up so that she was sitting on the towels on the side with her legs dangling still into the water. She immediately leaned back to relax a little. Thinking again that Meghan probably wanted me to take charge, I took hold of her knees and gently spread them apart.

Nick and I were now staring directly into her cunt. It had that "freshly-fucked" look and was pink with all her arousal now focused there. There was also a beautiful pearl of Jose's cum dripping down from her pussy. I don't know what overcame me, but it was the most erotic sight I'd ever seen, so I immediately ducked down and licked that cum back up her slit and began to gently worship her pussy. It tasted so good. I've always loved the sweet musky taste and scent of Meghan's aroused pussy, and now it was counterpointed with the slightly salty taste of a man who'd shared in her delights.

Meghan moaned as I kissed her inner core and I could feel an unspoken communication during this moment. I was kissing her pussy to show her how much I still loved her and that nothing she had done had defiled her in any way. And that understanding on her part allowed her to release any further inhibitions because she knew she was in a safe place. She fully believed that her husband not only didn't think any less of her, but actually adored her even more.

I moved off to her left and stretched up to her face. She turned her head towards me and I kissed her deeply. I also had a surprise for her as I pushed Jose's cum into her mouth so that we could share it together. She hungrily shot her tongue into my mouth to seek out as much as she could get.

I then pulled away. "Are you ready, my little wife slut? Do you want Nick to push himself inside you and stretch your tight little pussy?"

Meghan bit her lower lip and I could tell she was a little nervous, but she nodded and then looked over at Nick. "Please be gentle, but I want to experience being split by your nice thick cock." And she spread her legs again to submit her body to him.

Nick stepped forward and rubbed his thick purple head against her slit to lubricate it well. I took Meghan's right hand in my left and then we both watched as he pushed up against her. But he just couldn't quite fit himself inside her tiny cunt. Honestly, I wasn't sure if he'd be able to get it in. But to help in any way I could, I hooked my other hand behind her right knee and pulled her leg up and back. Nick did the same with her left leg. This rotated her hips upward a bit and spread her open as wide as she could get. I was now holding my wife's legs open and offering her to another man.

With the change in angle, Nick was finally able to pop the head of his cock inside her now. Meghan gasped and her eyes went wide. I think Nick had experienced the same with other girls so he knew to just stop and freeze for now to give her time to adjust to his girth.

Meghan's eyes were closed and she was huffing a little bit and just trying to relax. Then she opened her eyes and looked straight at Nick. "Shove it all the way in. I want it all."

Like ripping off a bandaid, Nick saw what she wanted, and thrust his hips forward until his entire cock disappeared inside her. Her hand clamped down on my own and her head bucked forward with her mouth open in a soundless "OOOOOO". Slowly, she began to relax and I began to get some feeling in my hand again.

"Oh my God, baby! He's so BIG! I feel like I am completely filled, and I love it! Nick, I need to be fucked hard! Fuck his little slut wife!"

Nick certainly didn't need any further encouragement and he began pounding in and out of her. I could hear the squishing sounds as he pushed inside and then the slap of his balls on her ass. He was a machine and didn't once slow down or change his rhythm. Meghan turned her head and we locked eyes again while still holding hands. It was one of the most intimate moments we'd ever shared.

Nick suddenly shouted out, "I'm cumming baby! I'm going to fill you with my hot cum! ARGHHH!!!!!!"

At the same time, Meghan's eyes went wide and she arched her back. Knowing that she had made another man cum inside her while I watched was overwhelming and she screamed as her own orgasm crested and her pussy convulsed all around his cock, trying to milk out every single drop.

Nick fell forward and rested his head on her chest and Meghan's legs collapsed back down. Her eyes rolled up a little and she seemed semi-comatose. Nick got his breath back and collapsed back on the seat next to Jose.

I was still in shock but I knew that Meghan and I now needed some time alone to deal with everything. She was still lying limp on the towel bed that I had made, so I turned to the other guys.

"Nick. Jose. I thank you. You have given so much pleasure to my wife and we will never forget you. But we could really use some time alone now." I reached out and shook their hands. They quickly gathered up their swimming trunks and put them back on and asked me to thank Meghan for them as well later, because she was still well out of it. And then they left.

I gathered Meghan in my arms and pulled her back down into the tub to let the jets rub her down a bit. I just held her and rocked her and murmured in her ear how much I loved her and would do anything for her.

Eventually, she came back around and kissed me.

"That was so incredible, honey. I've never felt so stretched and filled before. It was almost an out of body experience. I don't know if I could ever go through that again, but thank you for letting my fulfill that fantasy. You are an amazing husband. And now, I want to do something special for you."

"Oh? You think you're up for it?" I had to admit, watching my wife this evening had left me in an incredibly horny position, but she seemed nearly wiped out so I had resigned myself to just having to masturbate after I put her to bed. And that wasn't going to be difficult at all as I relived the action from earlier in my mind. But maybe things were looking up.

"Well, I've got to admit, I think my pussy is done for tonight. Plus, I'm so stretched out right now, I don't think you'd feel much. But I've now shared my pussy with other men, and I want you to have something of mine that's only for you. I want you to take my anal virginity."

I just continued to stare into her eyes. I certainly wasn't expecting this and she had taken my breath away. "Are you sure, honey? You don't need to feel that you owe me anything. Trust me, I was enjoying every minute right along with you."

"I'm dead serious. I've never really been interested in it, but I want to do this just for you. I want to show you how much I love you and to thank you for what you did for me tonight."

"Well, you know that we'd need some lubrication, do you want me to run down the street to pick some up or -"

"No, we need to do this now before I lose my nerve," she said with a smile. "I think you'll find that there's plenty of lubrication in my pussy right now anyway."

"Oh, right. I hadn't thought of that. Well, my love, I'd love to give it a try."

Meghan gave me one final kiss and then slid off my lap and again leaned forward over the edge of the hot tub, widened her stance a bit, and lifted her beautiful ass up towards me.

I stepped behind her and reached my hand down to her slit and gently inserted a couple of fingers. Despite everything, she still moaned from the penetration. She was absolutely right though. She was still full of her own pussy juice and cum from Jose and Nick. I easily slid three fingers into her and scooped some out and rubbed it over her little anal rosebud. I then circled my fingers around it, just massaging and rubbing the slick mixture around until I felt her sphincter relax. I then used my index finger to push as much of it as I could down just past the opening. Again, I massaged it around and around inside to get her entire anus coated with it.

I also wanted to maximize my own slickness so I grabbed my own member and slid it into Meghan's pussy to completely coat it as well. And found that she was right about another thing. I had never experienced her pussy so stretched out. It felt kind of like I was inserting my cock into a jar of yoghurt, but I couldn't really feel much of the walls of her pussy at all. A little worry flared in the back of my mind that she might not tighten back up, but that was a concern for another time. She didn't even react to my penetration, so I figured she was feeling as little as I was.

When I pulled out, I could see that my cock was thoroughly coated with the combined cum of Meghan and the men who'd been in there before me.

"Are you ready Baby?" I asked her, "Please tell me that you're 100% sure that you want to do this."

Keeping her chest on the towel in front of her, she reached both hands back, grabbed her own buttocks and spread them apart. She then looked back at me and reassured me by saying, "Take me, baby. I want you to fuck my ass. I want to give this last private place of mine to you and you only. I want to feel your cum in my ass."

Well, I figured that was clear enough then. I started by rubbing the head of my cock around the rim of her sphincter, just getting her used to the feel. Then, I centered it up and very slowly just started pushing forward a little bit. I could feel her tense at first. But then she made a conscious effort of relaxing and it was almost as if her anus sucked the head of my cock inside. Suddenly, it was in.

Both Meghan and I gasped as one. I had never experienced such a sensation before. It felt like she had a tight grip on the head of my cock with her hand and was continuing to squeeze. I froze, as I knew that Meghan would need some time to adjust. She was huffing a little like a lamaze exercise. After twenty or thirty seconds though, she reopened her eyes.

"Are you okay, baby? Did I hurt you?" It definitely wasn't going to be worth it if I hurt her.

"Yes, I'm fine now. It didn't hurt so much as just take my breath away. The rest shouldn't be as drastic as the widest part is already in. Let's just take it slow as I get used to being impaled on this sucker."

She then took the initiative and slowly started backing up. She'd back up an inch, and then lean forward again, then back another inch, slowly working it up into her. I just stood there and let her take it at her own pace, still marveling at what we were doing.

It only took a minute or two before she backed up once more and found herself smack up against my thighs. I was in!

"Oh baby, you feel so enormous stuffed in my ass. This is for you baby. Please fuck my ass." She then released her butt and once more leaned forward on her forearms.

I was so ready for this. I reached down and grabbed her butt cheeks for stability and then began to slowly slide back out until the head of my cock was the only part still in her. Then I smoothly thrust forward again until I was flush against the back of her. I was heaven. It was like the tightest pussy I could ever imagine. It felt like a moist silk glove. I spent a few minutes just getting a nice slow rhythm. Meghan was moaning and grunting a bit but I knew that if I began to hurt her, she would let me know.

I started to speed up a bit. I still wasn't going at the same speed as I would with our usual lovemaking, but even at this medium cadence, I wasn't going to last long. Remembering how Meghan sometimes liked to have her ass spanked as we made love, I figured this was a good a time as any. I reached my right hand halfway back and smack her right on her buttock. It made her cheek wobble sexily and left a small pink handprint. Meghan let out a started "Eep!" And I could tell that it had both startled her and turned her on. I started alternating and smacking each side of her ass every other time that I would thrust into her. "Are you a naughty girl?! Is this what you deserve, you dirty girl?" SMACK!

"Oh YES! I am a dirty slut! I deserve to get my ass fucked!"

"Really?" SMACK! "Why is that? Tell me everything naughty that you've done."

"I let two guys watch as you fucked me. It made me so hot that they wanted me!" SMACK!

"I sucked a man's cock and swallowed his cum!" SMACK!