Hot Tub Hottie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I pleaded for a man to fuck me while my husband watched!" SMACK!

"I begged another man to stretch my pussy with his cock that was so much thicker than yours!" SMACK!

"I offered my ass to you because my body craves cock! I'll take it anywhere, just give it to MEEEE!" SMACK!

Her ass was a very pleasant shade of pink now.

And with that, I could take no more. I felt my balls start to surge and I began pumping faster and faster, spurting my seed deep into her bowels. "I'M CUMMING BABY! YOU ARE SO FUCKING HOOOOOOT!!!!!" My hands dug down like vise grips into the flesh of her buttocks as I screamed. With one final thrust, I then collapsed forward onto her back, panting.

I'd gotten tunnel vision and stars were shooting before my eyes, but eventually, my vision came back as I got my breath back. My first thought was to make sure that Meghan was okay. As I lifted up and pulled out of her (with a sound like a plunger being pulled out of a syringe), I looked up at my wife's face and was immediately concerned.

She had bunched up the towel by her face and was biting down on a wad of it in her mouth. There were also tears streaming down her face. My heart immediately hit the floor. What had I done?!

"Meghan! Meghan! Oh my God, are you okay? I'm so sorry!"

She let go of the towel and raised herself up so that she could face me.

"Am I okay? Oh darling, that was wonderful! At first, I was just incredibly turned on by being able to offer my body to you in that way. To give you pleasure. And at the thought that you are and will be the only man to ever know me that intimately. I thought that it would just be me giving this to you. But then it began to overwhelm me and I had the most incredible orgasm! It was so different than any of the regular ones. It started and radiated out from a much deeper part of my body. I am still trembling from it. Thank you my love. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She punctuated each of these by grabbing my face and kissing me.

"And my heart is bursting with my love for you too, baby."

We were both completely wasted now and had to help each other get dressed, dried off, and then practically carried each other back to the condo. Meghan once again became comatose as soon as we stepped inside, so I scooped her up in my arms, took her to our bedroom, dressed her in a little nightie, and then tucked her in. I then got myself ready for bed and curled up next her and held her all night long as we slept the sleep of the dead.

We never did see Nick or Jose again. Nor did we ever have another sexual experience with others, and quite honestly, we never really felt the need to seek one out. We had experienced something that we'd never forget. And 25 years later, we still can't keep our hands off each other.