All Comments on 'Hot Tub Hung'

by Hedocpl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Once a women gets a big cock experience, she’s hooked for life. Hopefully he fucked her several more times. It’s to bad he didn’t send her home knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

swinger life? So far wife share and Hotwire life as he didn't get any from anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There is NOTHING like seeing your wife under the spell of a really big cock. How can you not want her to experience that much pleasure.

rutherford366rutherford3669 months ago

Please ignore that anon comment about the cuck tag, it doesn't matter. This was a very enjoyable story, thanks for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How could she not be mesmerized by the big cock? Just because some commenters are jealous, there’s no ignoring reality. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Some of us are going to turn LW cuckold friendly. Good luck trying to stop us.

HedocplHedocpl8 months agoAuthor

As the author I reserve the option of deleting negative feedback. If you leave it, I’ll delete it. Just read and enjoy. If not move on. I get it there are members with what they perceive to be a doctorate in English and are inclined to critique grammar, punctuation, spelling and style rather than reading for what the site is for, erotic enjoyment. I’m not a published author with an editorial staff. Get over yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would have liked to hear some of the husbands thoughts and emotions.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold8 months ago

FANTASTIC,thank goodness the condom was ditched and she was filled by a real man.i hope hubby got down and cleaned her up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It’s a bittersweet feeling to see her falling in love with the feels only a really big cock can give her. You want her to have the best. It’s riding the tiger and you know someday another man will come along who will have her begging.

trikydiktrikydik8 months ago

HOT story... dontcha just luv watching the woman you love, that loves you, let go and become a sexy slut??? I so do, have soo enjoyed watching mine go from sexy and fun, to a total cock and cum slut... men get to be that way, why cant woman? Slut is not a bad word in our house... As for those that post negative shit, ignore them.. they dont have real lives, so they have to talk shit about others to make themselves feel good. Keep writing, keep sharing..

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19692 months ago

That reminds me of stories from penthouse letters out the start of Literotica.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHedocpl@Hedocpl
I’m a lucky man, married to a beautiful woman. She loves to fuck, treats me like a prince and we truly enjoy each other company.