All Comments on 'Hot Tub Party'

by Sam_Sin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RonventuresRonventuresabout 11 years ago
Next installment?

I liked your story, but it felt unfinished. I would like to know more about how the couple handled this experience, if it drove them apart, or how they were able to integrate it into their relationship, etc.--maybe in a next installment?

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
Next instalment?

Ronventures assumes she actually tells her husband. It might be best for their marriage that she doesn't, even if he clearly needs a wake-up call (unless there's another - medical? - reason for his recent downturn).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The party was great, 30 people my wifes 40th. She is not tall, a bit plump but where it counts, around the bottom. I can always make her cumm, she likes it doggy style, as I pump her, I reach around and touch her clit which sends her over the top. Usually she collapses down, if I have not cumm, which I try not too, I move up and push into her glorious arse and as she lays there, she doesn't move, I move in and out of her tight arse until my cumm blasts her insides. She says she really doesn't like or dislike anal but knows that I do so she tolerates it. I don't care,i only have to look at her arse and I want to fuck it. So I was surprised when I couldn't find her, so I went upstairs,, I heard a noise, I moved to the door to a bedroom, it was locked,it had a shared ensuite, so I went through the other bedroom and looked in. On all fours was a friend of ours Gina and a guy that was not her husband was fucking her,i couldn't help but watch, Gina was a good looking Italian mum,her husband Carlo a good friend, should I say something to him, he would be downstairs somewhere, but I kept watching as the guy fucked her, she seemed to freeze as he increased his tempo and it was obvious he had cumm inside her.My cock was hard, as they dressed and left,i was about to go through the other bedroom when the door opened,it was my wife followed by Carlo, he locked the door. He moved to her,his hand under her dress,,he pushed her slowly to the bed, removing her pantyhose,panties and then laying between her spread legs his mouth over her pussy. He stood up,undressed,shit what a cock,it stood straight out, he told her to roll over, he again knelt, licking her pussy,she lifted up,licking her anus, I heard her say put it in and I watched as he pushed into her pussy, laying on top of her,fucking her,his tongue at her ear. My cock was rock hard as he went faster and without touching her I knew she had orgasmed as he rode her. Then I watched as he pulled back,he told her that she had a beautiful bottom,he licked both her pussy and anus, she pushed back, he said I would like to make love to your bottom, moving up and to my surprise my wife panted yes,do it, put it in my bottom. I watched as slowly he pushed into her arse, she actually pushed back and at first he went slow but then he pulled her to her knees and I could see his cock move in and out of her tight hole. Again,to my surprise my wife pushed back until it was her that moved back and forward as he stayed still. Then he said I cannot hold back any longer and he held her hips and pushed deep and fast into her tight hole and I heard her scream as she orgasmed and he filled her tight arse, cumm shot from my cock as I stroked it. When he went to move away,she reached back and pulled him back to her,collapsing down,he still deep in her and I heard her say stay in my arse,please don't move and they stayed that way for a short time. Finally they got up and I went back down to the party.After when we went to bed,i smelled her panties, which were soaked, my cock got hard, I just rolled her over and pushed into her pussy, she moaned but I pulled out and pushed into her arse in one go, she responded and I must say I fucked her arse as hard as I could but she took it and she even orgasmed. I divorced the slut.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 10 years ago
Next Chapter is Obvious

Obviously this woman is headed down the path toward chronic cheating. She had no guilt or remorse about her adultery, so it will be very easy for her to partake again. She will probably find that easier than working on the problems she has with her husband. With only 3 years invested, these two need to move on.

He needs to find a wife that will respect him and stay true while at the same time learning to put her needs ahead of his. This was a very sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I loved the story. It's a hot fantasy. A normal wife enjoying another man's cock. The story is unfinished, though. I would have like to read how she couldn't get his cock out of her mind and at some point in the near future, during some hot sex, she blurts out she fucked a stranger at the party...and loved it. The husband cums immediately. The idea of another man enjoying his wife is strangely erotic for him. Knowing his beautiful wife has tasted another man and felt his cock inside her excites him. He admits he was with another woman, as well, and it excites her. She details to him the entire evening. Telling him about being fingered in the hot tub full of people. He admits he knew he had his fingers in her pussy.

This raw honesty saves their marriage. People are not perfect. They don't desire one person for the rest of their lives. Their sex life Is incredible. Each knowing if they need somebody else for an hour or so, it's ok, so long as they tell the other all about it. It time he will watch her fuck another man in their bed and join them. He loves knowing other men know his wife's body as well as he does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot wife

When my wife gets fucked like that she knows that I love hearing or even watching and I enjoy licking her pussy after she is done or even during the hot event. Licking your wife after she has been fucked by another guy is the hottest fun I can have. My wife usually encourages me to lick the guys cock clean and give it a good sucking as well. Guys if you haven't tried licking your wife with a pussy that has been well fucked and full of cum, you are really missing out!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

👎💩

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very nice story. While I've never been fucked in a hottub, I have several times in college and twice after I got married, fucked some guy other than by boyfriend or hubby at a party. Parties are where many a relationship can start or fail. Whoa, that's a big boy you have there, let's go someplace and fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We'd been married for twelve years, when we went to a big New Year's party with our neighbors, "Bob and Carol" It was a heck of a party. Around 11pm, "Ted", a black guy I'd known for twenty minutes and I were in a kids room, standing up and wrapped around each other, I had hiked up my skirt, tossed my panties aside and he was fingering me. This was WTF crazy for me to do, but I was hot for my first black cock. Unfortunately we got interrupted and I didn't get bent over. But I did two weeks later, the start of one long, hot affair!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous