Hot Tub Party

Story Info
Bob reminisces about the day he met his wife.
2.5k words
4.05
63.4k
56
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: this is a work of pure fiction and does not reflect the views or values of the author, nor does the author endorse any of the actions of the fictional characters herein. If you are having thoughts or urges pertaining to the abuse of a real human being, please seek psychological treatment urgently before you harm anyone. The actions contained within this work of fiction are reprehensible and evil, but are written here for purposes of pure escapism and fantasy. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

—————————————-

Bob sunk slowly into the hot bubbles with a pleased groan, "Uuughh, that fucking hits the spot, don't it?" He asked his younger brothers who were already half asleep in his brand new jacuzzi. Jason opened his eyes a crack and grunted in the affirmative, not bothering to move his massive hairy arms that were resting comfortably on the ledge to either side of him. Bob would normally have shoved the fat oaf aside, but he was pleased to note that there was still plenty of room for him to stretch out himself. The leg room was a bit cramped, since all three brothers were on the tall side, but Bob didn't let it bother him, this was the first weekend off he'd had in weeks, and he was gonna enjoy it damnit. Earl was quietly sipping his beer and staring through the hedges at the teenage girls splashing around in the pool.

Bob noticed his brother's gaze resting on his daughter, Lacey, who was celebrating her 18th birthday. Her bright red hair fell in messy wet curls around her tanned shoulders and the water droplets and her hazel eyes sparkled with teenage mischief as she splashed her friends. There were a couple boys at the party as well; skinny little runts with poorly disguised lust in their eyes, trying to hide their boners under the water as the girls bounced and jiggled in their skimpy little bikinis right within their reach, but outside of their grasp. Bob frowned and decided no more boys in his pool; he didn't like the way they were all looking at Lacey like a piece of meat, and she was clearly too naive to realize what they were thinking. He'd have to have a talk with his son later about inviting his pervy little friends over.

"Something on your mind Earl?" he asked his brother, snapping him out of his trance.

"N- no, just enjoying the water. Hell of a contraption you got here Bob, must've cost you a pretty penny." Bob smiled at the compliment.

"Yeah, got a fat bonus this year at the office and thought I'd treat myself— Jeanette keeps asking for a new dishwasher, but hell I deserve something nice too, I fuckin make all the damn money." The brothers grunted in agreement.

"Speaking of Jeanette," Jason started, "where is that hot young wife of yours?" As if on cue, his wife emerged from the house wearing a gauzy white sundress which showed off her bright red bikini and thick round ass underneath, balancing a tray of margaritas, fresh from the kitchen.

"Hi guys, anyone interested in a refresher? I just whipped them up" Jeanette smiled sweetly and crouched down to offer up the drinks.

"Thanks babe," Bob grinned, "why don't you come in and join us?" Jeanette hesitated for a moment before timidly shaking her head 'no'.

"I've got to clean up the house a bit, the kids left quite a mess... maybe later?" She offered hesitantly.

"Sure babe, why don't you get to that..." Bob replied dismissively as the timid blonde hurried off back to the house.

"Damn... bob, one of these days you're gonna tell us how you landed that sweet young thing. I can't believe she'd go for an old fart like you!" Jason said, licking his lips as he watched his sister in law scurry away.

"Well, it's been long enough, maybe I will tell you," Bob replied mysteriously.

"Oh c'mon, you can't just leave us hanging like that! What's the story?" Jason prodded.

"Alright, ill tell you guys— but you both have to promise to keep your fat mouths shut, you hear?" The pair nodded in assent. "Well it all started when I started that first intern gig at the firm— remember uncle Lester used to be the senior VP there? Well he got me this cushy gig the summer after I got fired from the newspaper, and we all knew I'd be a shoe-in for the next round of hiring, all I had to do was fetch coffee and not get in the way for a few months. Well it was fucking boring, I'll tell ya— and there was this asshole who always had a problem with me, telling everyone I'd only gotten the gig 'cuz of my uncle and how lazy I was, blah blah.

" So, Anyway, one week my uncle goes outta town for some big meeting, and leaves me the keys to his office so I can sort his mail and shit while he's gone and take his calls. Worked out just fine for me because I found the keys to his liquor cabinet the first day and spent the rest of the day and the next fucking hammered, crank calling my buddies from sigma phi and a couple ex girlfriends. Eventually that got boring so I wandered over to the break room to grab some coffee and donuts, and sitting right there by the window is the prettiest damn thing you ever saw. Hair in this high little ponytail, plaid skirt and tiny waist. She didn't look a day over 18 but holy fuck she was the hottest piece of ass I've ever laid my eyes on.

"So I walk up to her and make conversation— turns out she's that assholes daughter— perfect. I convince her that I'm the Senior VP, and great friends with her dad, and ask her if she wants to see the view from my office. She was flattered by the attention so she comes along..."

*flashback*

"Jeanette, right?" the girl nodded shyly as he poured two glasses of expensive whiskey, " well Jeanette, today's your lucky day, I've just landed a big account and I'm celebrating. Ever had McClellan 16? It's exquisite."

"N-no.. my dad says I'm not allowed to"

"Well your dad and me go back a long time, and I'm sure he'd be fine with it, plus—" he added hastily, seeing her look of hesitation, "you seem really mature for your age." Jeanette beamed at his words and stuck out her chest in pride.

"Okay," she said, accepting the glass and bringing it to her lips. She grimaced st the taste, but he pretended not to notice and she tried her best to hide it by taking another big sip. He smiled as his slowly drank her in.

She had a tiny frame, but her long tapered legs looked smooth and inviting. Her skirt was beginning to ride up and her hips were thick and full. He couldn't wait to grab a couple of handfuls of that sweet ass she was hiding under there.

"Another?" He asked as he poured another large shot into her glass without waiting for a reply. She looked as if she might hesitate again, but he was growing impatient, so he pushed the glass up towards her face, forcing her to take a gulp. She coughed and choked on the bitter liquid, and he rubbed her back reassuringly, sidling up to her on the large sofa.

When she'd finally finished the second drink, she was clearly tipsy; her head lolling to the side, her skirt riding up her thighs, and his hand traveling up her side to grab a hold of her soft breast.

"Nnnn nooo, waaait" she slurred, weakly trying to push his hand away, but her protestations only made his dick twitch harder. Quickly he undid his pants and began to stroke his thick cock with his left hand as he fondled her tits under her bra.

"Nnoooo booob I caaant.. pleasse" she begged helplessly.

"Fuck baby, you're so wet for me," Bob said ignoring her pleas as he ripped her panties off and began to slip his fingertips into her moist little pussy. He groaned when he felt how tight she was down there— probably a terrified virgin he thought... perfect. He quickly pulled her head down onto his lap and covered his dick with her mouth.

"Hmmphgghmmaph!!" She screamed with his dick in her mouth as he began to fuck her face slowly. His arms were still toned from rowing on the college team, and in her drunk state she might as well have been a rag doll the way he easily maneuvered her in and down his shaft. Eventually he felt his dickhead slide into the back of her throat and he moaned through gritted teeth as he came hard. He pumped his hips a few more times into her as he came in her throat and finally opened his eyes to watch her pretty pink lips slide slowly off of his dick. He marveled at the cum, drool, and tears running down her adorable face and smiled lovingly.

"Damn, gorgeous, you give a hell of a blowie" he complimented as he gave her a towel to clean herself off with.

"Ppp please... ddd don't tell mm m my dad," she sobbed quietly as she wiped her face.

He grinned in excitement, "oh your dad doesn't know you're a little slut?"

"Wha-"

"Don't worry, this can be our little secret," he winked, as he handed her another glass of whiskey.

"No, I don't want any more, please, I think I should just—"

"Now, now.. we just had a great time, you're gonna leave without even having a last drink with me? I thought we were just friends?"

"Well no I—"

"No?" he said with feigned offense, "so you just wanted to suck me off? Damn if only your dad knew what a dirty little girl he's got..."

"No! Sorry, I mean yes, I'll have this one but then I really have to get going"

"Sure thing honey," he smirked, "drink up.."

By the time she'd finished off the glass, she was slurring her words again and sunk into the sofa with her legs askew on the soft leather. He'd have to find a way to explain the stains to his uncle later, but for now that was the last thing on his mind. He peeled her panties off again and slowly opened her legs.

"Hmmmnndnnn" she moaned, her eyes fluttering open briefly as he began to stroke her soft little pussy. He started with a single finger, and the pad of his thumb rubbing small slow circles against her clit. He opened up her shirt, undid her bra and began to suck on her hard little nipples as she moaned under him. Once she started to loosen up he added another finger and started to pump a little faster. He noticed her breathing picking up and a sheen of sweat formed against her soft pale skin. He smiled to himself as her panting got softer and her moaning less pained. Finally she stiffened and arched her back as he felt her pussy start to contract rhythmically around his fingers.

"Ohhh uuughhh hnnnooo oooohh noooo oh gooodd" she moaned as she came on his fingers involuntary. Quickly he pulled them out and got on top of her, placing his throbbing hard dick where his fingers had been a moment ago.

"Uughh fuuck" he groaned in ecstasy, as his cock head pushed against her slick tight opening, "you feel fucking amazing babygirl."

"Uggggh! Noo!" Her bright green eyes flew open as his thick cock pressed against her tight little pussy, the pleasure of the orgasm had begun to dissipate, and all she could feel was his fat dick forcing its way into her. With one arm, he leveraged himself against the sofa, and with the other he grabbed a handful of her ass and pushed himself into her warm, wet hole. He ignored her cries and her pathetic attempts to push him off of her, as he continued to sink further and further inside.

"Mmmm oh fuck, this feels so fucking good." He began to pump in and out of her tight wet pussy as she lay limply against him, tears welling up in her dark eyes once again. "Don't worry babygirl, you're gonna love this too," he grunted as he picked up the pace. The springs under the couch squeaked rhythmically as he pumped in and out of her, her blonde curls contrasting beautifully against the dark leather. He looked down at her face and realized she was biting her lip with her eyes screwed shut as if in pain, but her pussy was starting to quiver around his dick, and he realized she was close. He kept the pace but began to pump into her harder, his thighs smacking loudly against her jiggling ass with each thrust. Finally he felt her cum, and the feeling of her muscles clamping down on his dick was too much, and he shot his load inside of her quaking pussy.

Slowly he slipped his wet dick out of her and marveled at the copious amounts of cum that leaked out of her raw, abused pussy. She lay there, as he'd left her, not moving or making a sound for a few moments as he cleaned himself up and dressed. Eventually she shakingly got up and dressed herself as well, not making eye contact with him as she straightened her ponytail and smoothed down her skirt.

"Wow, Jeanette, that was fucking amazing," he remarked, as he straightened his tie and made his way back behind his uncle's desk. "You're a hell of a lay babe, tell your dad I said 'hi.'" She said nothing, as she slowly walked through the door, closing it behind herself.

*end flashback*

"Holy fuck," Jason said as he stared at his brother, mouth agape. "And what the fuck happened after that?"

"Let me fucking finish, and I'll tell ya," Bob snapped. "Well a couple months later I'm in the office, typing up a memo or some shit, and in walks the asshole, three hours late, and who's he got with him? You guessed it— it's Jeanette.

"He barges into my uncles office i hear a lotta shouting before my uncle walks out and waves me inside. He shuts the door and the asshole tells me Jeanette's pregnant, and it's my kid. You guys remember uncle Lester was kind of a hardass and super into the church thing right? Well he made a deal with the asshole so that he'd keep the whole thing hush-hush if I did the right thing and married her, so that's what I did. And fuck if it wasn't the best damn decision of my life!

"I had Jeanette greeting me at the door with nothing but an apron on to polish my rod every day after I got home from work. Now 18 years later and she's still the hottest thing in the block, plus we got the kids," he said motioning towards his daughter and son playing with their friends in the pool.

"Damn," Earl said quietly, "I bet Lacey looks just like her when you two met, huh?" Bob chuckled and looked over at his daughter who was now sunning herself on a pool chair in her skimpy yellow g-string.

"Well, yeah, now that you mention it she sort of does..."