All Comments on 'Hot Tub Private Game Ch. 01'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkalmost 2 years ago

With her cunt filled with cum lynn should soon display a baby bump.

MyWife2ShareMyWife2Shareover 1 year ago

Nice story, well written, erotic. I feel like i lived it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoyed your story a lot. I have talked to my wife about her fucking another guy for quite awhile. Why? I am older have just about 5 inches and she has never had an orgasm, also the idea gets me hard. I would like to see if a bigger say 7 or 8 inches could get her off. We know a couple where the husband, his name is John, believe it or not, joked about helping us break in our new mattress. I have seen him in the locker room and his dick is probably 5 to 6 inches soft and thicker than mine. I told my wife that I am sure he would like to fuck her as she is prettier than his wife, has bigger tits, and her pussy would be tight for him as he is thicker. I know I am a cuck because I get hard and cum easier when fucking and talking about him fucking her. To me as a cuck, it would be safer because he is not Mr. personality, is married, older like us and we know him and could see him without raising suspicion. The only advantage is his dick is bigger than mine and he jokes about taking care of my wife. I told her I would like to watch and play with my cock while he gives her a fucking she deserves. I told her I would like to have him do her doggy style and I could then lay under her, licking her clit while he fucked her. I would tell him if he can get her to cum on his dick he could use her pussy, if she agrees every 2 to 3 weeks. I told my wife who is 59 that she would get a chance to orgasm and once he had got her off a time or two it would be easier for her to have an orgasm. He would get to fuck and cum in a tighter pussy and would enjoy playing with her bigger tits and have a safe pussy he could use when his wife is out of town and his wife might not mind sharing him with her. I get to get hard watching, eat her pussy while he fucks her and would lick her pussy juice off his balks as he fucked her. I then would get to eat a cream pie when he finished. His wife seems worn out and never says anything when he jokes about taking care of my wife. I hope it happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous