Hot Tub Private Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike joins in, "And here's to having a hot nude wife."

They toast and relax enjoying the warm bubbly water. Lynn keeps her breasts out of the water. They glisten in the soft lights of the hot tub. She occasionally looks at Pete over her wine glass and smiles. Her wine doesn't last long.

Pete says to Mike, "Lynn's out of wine. Pour her another glass. Looks like you can use some more and get me another beer."

There's that authoritative marine gunny expression.

She accepts the wine from her husband and takes a sip. "Thanks for looking out for me Pete."

Mike takes more than a healthy sip.

Pete is holding his beer in his right hand and his left is under the water stroking the top of Lynn's thigh. She slightly opens her legs and he moves his hand to her inner thigh.

"Mmmmm....that feels so good."

Mike's not sure if her expression of pleasure is from the motion of the water or Pete feeling her thigh. Probably the latter. He's feeling the initial buzz from the wine. He's getting over his displeasure with Lynn's earlier conduct and feels the first twinge of arousal watching his wife blatantly display her body. He lowers his right hand under the water and strokes her left thigh. He senses Pete's motion stroking her opposite thigh.

Pete strokes higher up on her inner thigh. She opens her legs further until her knees touch both men's thighs. "Ooohhhhhh...that's what I like."

She sits up straighter and rests both elbows on the side further lifting her breasts. She takes the initiative. She takes a sip of wine and says to Pete, "My husband says you have suspicions about my behavior with other men. Something about me cheating on him."

"I don't suspect anything. I know you do."

"When you told him. How did he react? Was he upset?"

"Of course he acted upset."

"Do you think he was upset because his wife fucked other guys or the fact a neighbor found out? He told me on the way over to show you my body. Does he look upset? I've showed my tits to other men. Do you like looking?"

"I figured as much. Yeah I like looking. I've wanted to see those tits the first time I saw you."

"He also likes them to do more than look." She says in a husky voice, "He likes another men to feel me." She asks her husband. "Honey what would you like?"

"Watch him feel you."

Pete removes his hand from her thigh. Lynn stops him, "Keep your hand on my thigh. Use the other one."

Pete tells Mike, "Hold my beer while I feel your wife."

Lynn remains upright with her elbows on the edge offering her breasts to the retired marine. He cups one of her firm globes and fondles her. He pinches up the nipple.

"Oooohhhhhh...fuck yeah that feels good."

He tells her to sit beside him. She leans against him and he wraps both hands around her cupping both breasts. She lightly strokes the top of this thigh. She moans while the older man fondles her.

Pete says to Mike, "Your wife's tits are great. Do you like watching me feel her? What about other men?"

Mike finishes his wine and moves to Lynn's left. He lightly strokes her thigh. "Yeah I like watching you feel her. I watched my buddy and other men."

Pete takes one hand and caresses her abdomen and stomach resting his hand on her thigh close to her vulva. He tells Mike to open her legs.

"Since she fucked those other guys they must have done this."

Lynn arches her back pushing her pussy against his hand. "Ughhhhh...feel my pussy." She spreads further, "Ohhh...god use three."

Pete fingers the young wife while talking lewdly to her husband about watching her fuck other men.

Lynn strokes from his thigh to his cock. Fuck is he big.

"What a nice little slut. Feel my cock. What about those other guys? Did they have big cocks? Do you like cocks bigger than your husband's?"

Overcome with lust she breathlessly replies, "Ohhh...god play with my pussy. They were hung. I like big cocks. My husband likes me to have bigger cocks than his."

"Then you're going to like this."

He stands in front of the young wife. She wraps her hand around his organ and slowly strokes him, feeling his growing arousal. She licks her lips and tells him, "Yeah I'm going to like this."

She slides his foreskin off the head and licks him from the head along his shaft feeling the texture of his ridges and veins. He inhales when she takes him in her mouth. She uses her lips and tongue to draw him further into her mouth. She savors his muskiness combined with chlorine taste.

"Ohhhh..fuck what a cocksucker. Mike just look at your wife blow me. How did you like watching her suck your friend?"

"She likes to suck. I was turned on watching her suck my friend. She sucked him a lot."

"Suck my cock missy while your husband watches. Feel my balls."

She cups and fondles his balls with one hand. They remain low hanging without tightening up like the other guys. Pete places a hand on the back of her head and forces more of his cock in her mouth. She gags and his cock slips out. Cum and spittle dribble on her chin.

"Keep sucking missy I don't expect you to take it all."

She continues sucking. Her cheeks bulge from the size of his organ. She is only able to take half its length.

"Look at your husband with my cock in your mouth." He says to Mike, "That looks good. I wanted those lips of hers wrapped around my cock when I first met you guys. Raise up and play with your dick while you watch."

Mike obeys and strokes himself watching his wife service their older neighbor.

The older man taunts him, "Now I know why your wife likes big cocks. I should have figured you for a watcher."

With Lynn's ministrations he becomes fully erect. He stops her sucking and cups her chin looking he in the eye. "I don't expect you to take it all, but I know where it will fit. It's time to get my cock in your pussy."

He maneuvers her on her knees on the seat with her elbows on the ledge. She hangs her head in anticipation of receiving his cock.

He says to Mike, "Come closer. You're going to want to see this."

Lynn looks back over her shoulder, "Help him out honey. Feel his cock and guide it in my pussy."

The younger man takes the older man's cock and slowly strokes it rubbing it against his wife's vagina slowly opening her velvety passage.

"That feels good. I like a husband who helps his wife get fucked. Feel my balls. Does your friend have big balls?"

"Yeah they're pretty big, but yours are larger."

Mike holds his cock as Pete slides it in the young wife' cunt.

Lynn moans, "Ohhhh....fuck give me your cock. That feels so good. Fill my pussy."

The young wife continues moaning as Pete eases the full length until his pubic hair scratches her ass. Mike's hand is sandwiched between their bodies. Pete begins a slow fucking motion taking longer strokes.

Lynn encourages her ravishment, "Uggg..keep fucking me. Your cock's stretching my cunt."

Mike feels the slickness of his wife's juices on his neighbor's cock. "Fuck Pete your dick is hard. Keep fucking her. I know she likes it."

Pete takes longer and more forceful strokes. He tells Mike to move his hand, "I want to give your wife a good pounding."

There's the sound of late summer insects and flesh on flesh as the retired marine ravishes his young neighbor's adulterous cunt. The weight of his balls slapping against Lynn's clit sends her over the edge.

Her neck tenses and the veins protrude, "Ohhhh....fuck...god I'm going to cum."

She moans as the heat of orgasm washes over her. Pete doesn't slow down. Lynn feels him tense up as a blast of his warm cum empties in her vagina.

Pete keeps his cock in her cunt until he softens. He pulls out and sits on the hot tub ledge. "That was something, missy. I figured you had a hot cunt. Mike your wife is one of the hottest fucks I've ever had. I'm going to enjoy having hot pussy right across the street."

Lynn gives him a wet sloppy kiss, "God was that great. You can have some more pussy. I'll even entertain you in my bed. You know my husband won't mind."

"You do have an understanding husband. You should take care of him."

"I will but first there's something he needs to take care of." She tells her husband, "Honey, don't you think it's rude for Pete's cum to leak out in his hot tub. You need to take care of it."

She spreads her legs. Her vaginal opening is visible and cum is leaking out.

"That's a messy looking cunt Mike. I bet it tastes good."

The cuckold husband covers his wife's cunt with his mouth. A string of thick salty tasting cum flows over his mouth. Pete and his wife talk lewdly about him watching her fuck and eat another man's cum from her cunt.

"Missy, you have a real cuck boy. Look at him eat my cum out of your pussy." He taunts her husband, "That's it cuck boy get it all."

After a few minutes, Lynn stops him, "I think you got most of it. It's time for your seconds."

Mike fucks his wife while Pete talks dirty to him. It doesn't take long to cum.

Pete says, "I want some more pussy. Let's take this party inside."

(To be continued)

12