Hot Tub Private Game Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife and husband and have buyer’s remorse from hot tub activity.
2.8k words
3.55
16.4k
30

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,438 Followers

In the previous episode, after fucking their retired marine neighbor in the hot tub they had another session. The younger couple told their neighbor about the first time the wife cuckolded her husband while he watched.

There are references to characters in other episodes of the Private Game series.

This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc.

The next morning, after a restless night, Mike wakes up with a slight hangover. Lynn is sleeping on her side. He imagines how she must feel. He's still horny remembering the events of the previous night. He strokes himself to hardness. Lynn was insatiable. Even after fucking in the hot tub she still wanted more. He gives up on going back to sleep and takes a shower.

Lynn hears her husband in the shower and raises her head. She can't remember having a hangover this bad. 'Ohh..fuck my head. God what did I do? I fucked our neighbor is what I did.' She tastes cum in the back of her mouth. In spite of the hangover she has a slight smile. 'What a big cock. It was just as well I was drunk I took it all without any trouble. And those big balls slamming against me as he fucked me.' Then she remembers telling their friends about Chuck's big dick. 'Fuck what a mess. I know they think something happened,"

Lynn rolls over on her back with the bedcovers around her waist. Her husband pictures her in Pete's spare bedroom with her legs spread and his big cock back in her pussy.

He rejoins his wife in bed. "How do you feel?"

'How do you think I feel? I'm hungover, my pussy's a little sore and I've got the taste of cum in my mouth.'

"God I feel so bad. I don't know when I've had a hangover this bad. Oh honey I'm so sorry for drinking that much."

"You were pounding down the wine pretty good even before we left Doug and Robin's. It's happened so there's nothing we can do about it now."

She feels the beginnings of her husband's arousal against her hip.

"Mmmmm...somebody's still horny. What's bringing this on?'

"You know, last night."

She teases him, "Is the husband still horny thinking about the wife fucking their neighbor?"

"Yeah the husband is. You know he gets horny when the wife takes a big cock."

"He does have a big cock. How did a skinny guy like that get such a long cock? He's just a little taller than I am. I never thought an older guy like would get so hard. And those balls."

"He is pretty impressive. You know he's going to want some more. He's not going want to stop."

"I know. But he's a neighbor for god's sake! Those other guys aren't going to last. But he's right across the street. We're just going have to explain to him I had too much to drink and he needs to be satisfied with just this once. Besides, he's probably getting some other neighborhood wives on the side."

"I don't think it's going to be that easy. You told him he could have some more pussy. You even told him you would entertain him in our bed."

"I said that? I don't remember."

"I don't doubt it. You were pretty shitfaced."

"Well he's just going to have to accept it." She feels his semi-erect dick, "This is going to have to wait. I need some more sleep."

He leaves his wife and goes to the kitchen for a cup of coffee and a bagel. Without success he tries to banish from his thoughts images of his wife fucking their older neighbor.

He goes outside and putters around filling the bird feeders. Pete sees him and motions him over. Fuck! He's not ready to face him this early.

"Hi Mike, how're you feeling today?"

"Hey Pete. Feeling a little rough."

Pete laughs, "I don't doubt it. How's your wife?"

"She's still in bed."

"I'm not surprised. She was half shit-faced when you guys came over. She was pounding the wine pretty good. And of course there's the workout I gave her. Man your wife is something else. Let's go out back and have some coffee. Looks like you could use some."

They sit at the table on the deck. Mike looks over at the hot tub.

Pete senses where Mike is concentrating. "That was some night wasn't it? How did you like seeing your wife bent over while I fucked her? It's probably just as well she was drunk it helped her take my cock. Did you notice how she took it all? I just slipped it to the hilt. I was surprised how easy it was for her to take me. But then she's had big cocks before, just not as big as mine."

Mike respond.

Pete continues, "If she were sober she probably couldn't have taken the pounding I gave her. And man is she vocal. It must have excited you hearing her tell me to give her my big dick."

Mike hesitantly replies, "Yeah it did."

"Mike you don't have to act ashamed with me. I know you were turned on when she dropped her towel and stood showing me her body. She even made sure I got a good look at her bush."

He tells Mike about seeing Lynn on her way to her business meeting and flashing him. "Her jacket was unbuttoned. I could see most of her titss. Her nipples we nice and erect. Do you think that was an accident? Her skirt was high enough I could tell she was wearing a garter belt. Another couple of inches and she would have shown me her pussy. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if she were on her way to meet another guy."

Mike doesn't say she was on her way to meet two men.

Pete continues telling Mike how she refastened her jacket and adjusted the seat belt.

"Yeah I was wondering what that was all about when she had her blouse open last night."

"Can you believe it? She was showing one of her nipples and when I said something instead of covering up, she exposed the other one. Did you notice how quickly she answered when I invited you guys over? She knew exactly what was going to happen. And I think you did too."

"Ok. I had a good idea but wasn't sure 'til she dropped her towel and cupped her tits and talked about her bush. I was getting turned on thinking about you fucking her."

"She sure is a good fuck. I like a woman who goes more than once. I couldn't believe when we went inside and I laid down on the bed how she took my cock back in her mouth. I'm not a young guy like you, it takes me longer to get hard for the second go around."

He looks at Mike with that glint in his eye, "Your wife didn't seem to mind how much she had to suck to get it back up did she? And the way she spread her legs and told me she wanted some more. That story you and your told me about her fucking for the first time was hot. I liked the detail."

"We both enjoyed it. I like it when she gives me details."

"How long have you fantasized about your wife fucking someone else?"

"From when we were dating. I told her my fantasies and instead of getting upset or calling me a perv, she went along with it. I bought her sexy outfits. When a guy hit on her we had great sex. But nothing happened until Chuck's visit."

"I looks like she's making up for lost time. It's a lot different going from fantasy to the real thing."

"It sure is."

"This is great having some hot pussy right across the street. I can't wait to tap her again."

"She liked fucking you. But I don't know about another time. I mean she was pretty wasted but you're a neighbor. I think we need to stop with this."

Pete's expression changes. He becomes more authoritative, "Your mistaken if you think this is ending with one time. If she had never fucked around on you then you could use the excuse she had too much wine. But I'm not the first and won't be the last."

"I'm just not sure. You're a little close to home. I'll have to discuss this with Lynn."

"Well I'm sure. I'm going to get some more of your wife's pussy. I don't think you understand your position here."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not the only guy in the subdivision who's notices Lynn. In fact she's come up in conversation more than once. Just imagine some of us hanging around and the subject of your wife comes up. 'Lynn sure is hot. I love the way she shows her tits. I sure would like some. I wonder if she puts out.' And I say, 'Yeah she puts out. She and her husband were in my hot tub and I fucked her while he watched. She fucked me twice. He even ate her pussy after I fucked her. You should try some.' See what I mean?"

"You wouldn't?"

"To get some more of that hot young pussy you bet I would."

"Isn't there something we can do?"

"Sure there is. Your wife can give me some more pussy. Look she's invited guys to your house. Even Marcy and Rosemary know she fucks other guys."

Mike is resigned, "It doesn't sound like we have a choice. When would you like to fuck her again?'

"Tomorrow morning at your house."

"Tomorrow morning! Our house!"

"Sure. I have a cookout in the afternoon. She can entertain me in your bedroom. You can wait downstairs or come up and watch. It's up to you."

'Fuck how did they get into this?'

"How's 9:00?"

"That's the spirit. Let's have some fun. Make sure she's upstairs waiting for me in some sexy lingerie like she did with those other guys. In fact have her wear the negligee she wore for that guy that came over on Thursday. You answer the door and invite me in to fuck your wife."

Mike reluctantly agrees.

"When you tell her she'll probably resist and say she doesn't want to. You let her know what the situation is. After the initial shock wears off, and she agrees, feel her pussy. It'll be nice and wet."

Mike messes around the yard trying to keep his mind off the latest turn of events and goes back inside. Lynn is sitting in the family room in her short robe having coffee. He joins her on their leather couch. The same couch where she and Chuck first fucked setting off the events of the last few weeks.

"I ran into Pete."

"What did he say?"

What do you think he said? He told me how much he liked fucking you.

"He was raving how he liked fucking you and how much he wants some more."

"I hope you told him that we needed to stop. He's going to have to be satisfied just this once."

"I did. But I told you it wouldn't be that that easy."

Mike tells her about Pete's threat.

"He wouldn't dare!"

"I'm almost certain he would. He was pretty emphatic."

"Fuck. I don't see any way out of this. He's got us boxed in." She contemplates their situation, "When does he want to get together?"

"Tomorrow morning here at our house."

"Tomorrow! At our house!"

"He's thought this through. He wants you upstairs waiting for him wearing sexy lingerie like you did with Chuck and Tommy. I'm supposed to answer the door and invite him to fuck you."

"That horny old fucker." She's resigned to her fate. "All right. Tell him I'll go along and to come over in the morning."

Mike opens his wife's robe and caresses her abdomen. She spreads her legs and he feels her pussy.

Pete's right. Her pussy is wet. She really wants this.

She feels his arousal, "I think I promised someone to take care of this. Let's go upstairs."

"We don't need to go upstairs. Let me call Pete first."

He calls their neighbor from the kitchen phone while Lynn listens in. "Hi Pete, I'm glad I caught you before you left. We discussed it and she agrees. See you at 9:00."

"I'm looking forward to fucking your wife again. Her pussy was wet wasn't it."

"Yeah it was wet. My wife's looking forward to fucking you again."

Lynn's arousal increases listening to her husband invite their neighbor to fuck her. She leans back on the leather couch and spreads her legs. He takes off his shirt and starts to unfasten his shorts.

"Leave those on honey, I like you dressed when you eat me."

He gets on his knees between his wife's spread legs. He takes it slow kissing and licking the inside of her thighs before opening her slit.

"Ohhh..that feels so good. You know just how to service me after I been fucked." She strokes his cheek, "That was so hot listening to you invite Pete over to fuck me."

"That's another new experience."

"I see what you guys like about telling sex stories with details. When I'm having sex, I just concentrate on the sensation of a cock in my pussy. I never think about what I look like. I liked hearing what I do from a spectator's perspective."

He services his wife to orgasm, the remembrances of last night fueling her lust. He stands to take off his shorts, a couple of strokes and he's rock hard.

She lays back on the couch and opens her cunt for her husband. He sinks into the hilt with no resistance. He begins a slow fuck.

Lynn fuels his lust, "I can't wait to fuck him tomorrow. We'll tell him another story. Maybe tell him about Derek taking me to his room at the Ritz, or the time you watched."

She tells him what she is going to do with their neighbor until her husband cums.

She puts on her robe and he puts on his shorts. They relax sipping their coffee.

Mike says, "You don't seem to be to upset about getting together with Pete tomorrow. What changed your mind."

"I don't know exactly. There's something commanding about him. The sex was great. Besides, we don't have a choice so we might as well make the best of it."

"I know what you mean. There's something intimidating about him."

"Let's be real. We both liked the experience. If he weren't a neighbor there wouldn't be any hesitation." She pauses, "You have to admit it's convenient. There's a certain spontaneity. Last night wasn't planned. Wasn't that hot walking across the street knowing what was going to happen?"

"I admit I was thinking what would happen."

"When did you realize I was going let him do more than look and feel my boobs?"

"When you dropped your towel and cupped your breasts and talked about your nipples and made sure he was looking at your bush." He asks, "When did you realize?"

"When I accepted his invitation."

Mike goes to the gym. Lynn says she's going to rest. He returns from the gym and finds his wife reading in bed wearing a tee shirt and panties. He undresses and joins her. She puts down her book.

He caresses her, "You look radiant."

"Thanks honey. I just needed the rest"

"You even seem less tense."

"I guess it's because I've accepted the situation."

"I like the panties. Very sexy. What's the occasion."

"No occasion. I wanted to change after this morning and just grabbed these."

He fondles a breast, "Nice touch. No bra."

"I don't need one reading."

"Did you really flash him the other day."

"I did. I don't know what got into me. I guess it's the fact I was on my way to Derek's hotel."

"Did you flash your nipples like you did last night? He said they were erect."

She laughs, "The bra was pretty transparent. But I only showed one boob."

"He also said your skirt was high enough he could tell you were wearing a garter belt. He even said another couple of inches and you would have shown him your pussy."

"I adjusted my skirt above mid-thigh showing her stocking tops to drive. When Pete came over I opened my legs a little showing the garter belt clip." She teases her husband, 'Maybe I should have raised my skirt higher."

"He really invited you to get in his hot tub solo if I couldn't make it?"

She laughs, "Yeah he did. That guy's something else." She changes to her sultry voice. "What if he invites me over and I leave a note for you telling you where I am. You come over and catch us fucking in the hot tub."

"I was having the same fantasy."

She lowers her voice, "Or you look out and see me walking across the street. Maybe you come home and see me leaving his house."

They have another cuckold fueled sex session.

Lynn laughs.

"Now what's so funny?"

"I've never been called 'missy' before."

(To be cont.)

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,438 Followers