All Comments on 'Hot Tub Private Game Ch. 03'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Open story scroll to the end. Vote 1 star. Don't care who fucked who or why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stop this shit already. No, don't finish it, but stop it! Once and for all!! Absolutely!

robertjohnrobertjohnalmost 2 years ago

A good development to the story - I like the idea of her being available on a regular basis to the guy across the road. I am still enjoying your story. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My only problem is with the threat. Who cares if he tells? They can deny it or just ignore it or tell the old guy that maybe she will screw everyone in the neighborhood if she wants - just not him any longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Never continue

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021almost 2 years ago

As the story continues …

Pete becomes enraged when he tests positive for several STD’s after fucking Lynn for a second time. Mike can only smile while Pete vows to tell the whole neighborhood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We have a neighbor, Arnold. He goes by Arnie. He is married but she spends a good deal of the time in Florida with her family. Arnie is a former firefighter who is retired and now spends all of his time doing odd jobs around the neighborhood. I had heard rumors from some of the other wives that Arnie was known to get a bit frisky with some of the wives. We had him install a new water heater for us and while he was here, he flirted with me. I kind of enjoyed teasing a man old enough to be my father. When the summer came my husband wanted to add a deck so he worked along side of Arnie on the weekends, but during the week Arnie would come over on his own. Each day Arnie would flirt and each day I began to wear something a bit more revealing. I began to look at him differently and saw that he was in great shape and had lots of muscles. I even masturbated a time or two after our flirting. One afternoon I was watching Arnie carrying stacks of wood and I absent ran my hand down to my crotch and began rubbing myself. This wouldn’t have been a problem but I forgot I was standing in front of the large French doors. Arnie looked up and saw me. He stood up and then slowly ran his hand over the bulge in his shorts. We stood looking at each other for a few minutes until he walked towards the door. I opened it and he took me in his arms and kissed me. He slipped my sundress off and made love to me right there on the floor. Arnie and my husband finished the deck, but I have found several projects for him to do around our house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Slutty wives and hot tubs seem to go together. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Didn’t we catch I am weasel in the hot tub with a goat? Or was it a pig?

dougy2018dougy2018almost 2 years ago

LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous