Hot Tub Private Game Ch. 04

Story Info
Older neighbor fucks the wife in her bedroom.
2.6k words
3.83
25.4k
26

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,438 Followers

In the previous episode the hung neighbor threatens the wife and husband with exposure unless she fucks him again. The younger couple relent.

There are references to characters in other episodes of the Private Game series.

This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc.

Next morning Pete comes over around 9:00. He's wearing cargo shorts and a ZZ Top tee shirt. He notices the shades are open.

The cuckold husband greets him, "Good morning Pete. I'm glad you came over to fuck my wife. She's upstairs waiting for you."

"What is she waiting for?"

Mike doesn't answer.

Pete repeats himself, "What's she waiting for?"

"For your big cock."

He claps the younger man on the shoulder. "That's the spirit. Are you coming up to watch?"

"I'll stay here and let you get started."

"Glad you're understanding. I like some time alone with a sexy wife. Be patient. You'll know when it's time. Before I go up show me your family room."

Mike takes Pete to the family room.

"Nice setup. I'm guessing that's the leather couch where your wife fucked your buddy. And that must be the chair where you watched"

"Yeah it is."

"I bet every time you're in this room you picture your wife with her legs spread telling your buddy to fuck her."

"That and more."

"I'll have to fuck her there myself. I'm still horny from fucking her Saturday night," He continues with a glint in his eye, "I guess it was Sunday morning. I'm going upstairs for some pussy."

The adulterous wife is in bed wearing her negligee and thong her shopping buddy bought. She hears the sounds of Pete's footsteps on the stairs. She's eagerly anticipating taking his big cock. This time she can't use the excuse she's had too much to drink.

She stretches her arms above her head, "Good morning neighbor. Welcome to our bedroom. I heard you tell my husband you're coming up for some pussy."

The older man walks to the bed. "Missy, it's good to be here. That looks like the same lingerie you wore the other day."

"It is. That's the advantage of being in my bedroom instead of across the street. You and see and feel better."

She places his hand on her firm full breasts. He gently massages her. She arches her back pushing her married tit full against his hand. "Ohhhh...yeah I know you like feeling my married tits."

She asks her older lover, "When you were watching the other day, what else did you see?"

"After you stood at the window in your panties, you disappeared and then I saw you at the mirror in your thong and then slipped on your negligee."

She gets out of bed and stands at the mirror. "I was admiring how hot I looked. It really shows my nipples. I know you like my nipples."

The older neighbor stands behind her and cups her breasts and caresses her nipples.

"Mmmm....that feels good. I've fantasized about you being in my bedroom. Here's something I know you didn't see." The young wife leads her older lover to her sitting room. She sits on the bench in front of her vanity mirror. She looks in the mirror at his reflection and smiles, "I sat like this for my shopping buddy."

"This must have been where you were when he came to your bedroom." He stands behind her and caresses her neck and shoulders.

"It was. I like to sit like this for my husband."

She slides his hands from her shoulders to her breasts. "My shopping buddy felt them."

He feels the heft and firmness of her breasts. "And what else do you like to do?"

She turns around until she faces him. Her face is crotch level. She strokes his cock with her thumb and forefinger. She tells him to take off his tee shirt.

She caresses from his nipples to his abdomen. She unbuckles him and unfastens and unzips his cargo shorts. They fall to the floor where they are joined by his boxers. She looks him in the eye and says, "I like to do this."

Pulling the foreskin from his flaccid organ, she engulfs the head between her lips and swirls her tongue around the crown before drawing his cock halfway in her mouth. She takes him out and holds his organ upright and licks along the shaft to his low hanging balls.

'God I love sucking cock. I'm lucky having a husband who likes me sucking other men. That's what's great about sucking an older guy. It takes more work to get him hard.'

Their neighbor looks at the reflection of her back and the motion of her head on his cock.

"Oh...yeah missy what a slut. What a cocksucker." He cups her chin and says, "You look good with a cock in your mouth missy. I know your husband likes to watch you with other men's cocks in your mouth."

She nods her head and continues sucking.

He stops her motion. "That feels good but I want your pussy."

"That's what my shopping buddy said." She walks him to the bedroom. "When we got by the bed I realized the shades were open. But you know that."

She removes her negligee and wearing just her thong gets on the bed and moves to the center. She stretches her arms above her head. "How much did you see?"

"I could only see your upper half. You look sexy wearing just your thong."

She looks at her neighbor with hooded eyes. "That's another advantage of being in my bedroom. You can see everything. Why don't you get the shades."

The older man walks to one of the windows and pauses before lowering the shade. He sees a woman walking her dog. She looks at the window. He repeats the process for the other one.

"That's what my shopping buddy did. I told him to hurry up but he paused like you did. He said that no one could see."

"He was wrong. I could see. You do like well-endowed men. Rosemary and Marcy were walking past. He knew they saw him."

"Rosemary and Marcy! That fucker!"

"Relax. They already know you fuck other guys."

"Marcy told me you're fucking Rosemary. I saw you go over to Marcy's house while Wayne was at work. Does he know?"

"He knows. Wayne and your husband have a lot in common."

He joins the young wife on the bed. She clasps him pushing her breasts against his chest. She gives him a wet sloppy kiss. "God you feel so good." She caresses his back. "Mmm..I just love your muscles."

The two neighbors kiss and explore each other's bodies. The adulterous wife readily accepts his probing tongue.

'For an old guy, he sure is a good kisser.'

She lays on her back and the retired marine slavers her breasts and nipples while she strokes his cock.

"My husband and I were talking about my flashing. You told him another inch and you could see my pussy. If I really wanted to flash my pussy I would have done this."

She lightly fingers her cunt through her thong. She pulls the thong aside and immediately spreads her legs giving him access. Three fingers slip in with no resistance.

He explores her cunt like he did yesterday. "That feels good. We don't have to rush."

"Did you listen to our phone conversation yesterday?"

"I heard my husband invite you over to fuck me."

"And you were wet."

"I was especially wet."

Her neighbor kneels between her spread legs, her pussy wet and open ready for his cock. She reaches for his engorged cock and rubs the head along her slit giving him a good coating. He eases into her hot cunt.

'Fuck is he hard. I guess this is why it's called morning wood,'

She spreads further to accept all 9" until she feels his balls against her ass.

"See, I don't have to be drunk to take all of your cock."

The neighbors settle in for a slow morning fuck.

"Ohhh...god.... that feels so good. I love your big dick in your pussy."

"Don't be so vocal."

Their breathing increases. The young wife quietly moans and makes little mewing noises.

Her older lover asks in a low voice, "How did it go yesterday?"

She lowers her voice, "It went great. We talked how convenient it is being across the street. And how spontaneous we can be."

"What about your visit?"

She whispers, "I had time. I was in bed reading when my husband returned." She smiles, "He commented how I looked radiant and less tense."

"I hope so.'

"He also noticed I was braless and the sexy panties I was wearing."

"Do you think there's going to be any problems?"

"I don't think so. We have a mutual fantasy about me going to your hot tub solo and leaving him a note where I would be. He would come over and catch us,"

"Did you say anything about a friend?"

"I left out that part."

"What are you fantasying?"

"I'm in your downstairs bedroom with you and a friend. I lay on the bed and play with my pussy before you take turns with me."

Her husband is at the foot of the stairs. He hears the rhythmic motion of the bed and his wife's low moans.

"So what's the signal for my husband to catch us? I bet I know. Fuck me doggy."

He directs her to get on all fours facing bedroom door. She readily complies. The young wife rests on her elbows with her ass in the air offering her pussy to the retired marine. She spreads her knees apart offering better access to her sex.

The older man lines up his erect organ with her opening. He eases the head and a couple of inches in her smooth velvety passage. Lynn moans as soon as his cockhead stretches her opening.

"Oh, that feels so good. Give me all of your cock."

With half of his length in her vagina, she thrusts back until his pubic hair is brushing her ass. Buried in the confines of her slick, his cock reaches full hardness.

"I love to feel a cock get hard in my pussy. Keep fucking me."

He grasps her hips for leverage and thrusts back in her married cunt. She pushes back with every stroke. Fuck is she tight.

"Oooohhhhh..pound my pussy, fuck my naughty married pussy!"

'That must be the signal.'

Her husband is outside the bedroom door. His wife is on all fours getting fucked doggy. Her face is on the bed. Pete is upright with his hands on her hips. He sees Mike, "Come on in Mike and watch me fuck your wife.

She locks eyes with her husband while the older man has his way with her. Her face is an expression of animal passion and lust.

"Come into our bedroom my cuckold husband watch our neighbor fuck me."

Their neighbor continues to fuck her. She reaches between her legs and lightly strokes his ball sac. He takes his cock out and coats his forefinger with her juices. He eases his cock back in her pussy. She feels his forefinger probing her tight rosebud. His finger penetrates her outer ring and with more pressure, plunges two knuckles deep in her ass.

"Oooo....God play with my ass. Do you want to fuck my ass?"

"Not today Missy. But I will."

Her husband gets on the bed and fondles one of her breasts.

"Does your wife liked to be fucked in the ass?"

"She really likes it. Other men have fucked her ass. You'll have to try it."

"Your husband looks uncomfortable with that hard cock missy, you should take care of him."

Mike stands at the foot of the bed in front of his wife and presents his cock to her mouth. She takes him all the way. His wife revels in the sensation of blowing her husband while she's fucked by the retired marine.

Mike puts his hand on the back of her head keeping his cock in her mouth. He encourages her, "You're such slut sucking me while our neighbor fucks you."

Pete keeps a steady motion fucking while Lynn sucks off her husband. She keeps his cock in the back of her throat, milking him with her lips and tongue. She feels him tensing up before he explodes in her mouth.

"Ohhh fuck honey take all my cum."

His wife licks the remnants of his cum from his slit. She takes him back in her mouth, swirling her tongue to clean him off.

Their neighbor takes longer and more forceful strokes. Both of them are grunting as they reach mutual orgasm. Her face is contorted, neck extended, and veins pulsating.

"Ohh...fuck make me cum."

She feels his cock tighten and pulsate in anticipation. He makes one final thrust and delivers a blast of cum. His cock continues to throb as he releases more cum in her married pussy.

Lynn relaxes on her elbows and Pete remains upright with hic cock in her vagina, lightly stroking her hips.

Pete takes his cock out and tells his cuckold neighbor to get on his back with his face underneath his wife's used cunt. Their neighbor's cum is leaking from her opening. She raises until she is straddling his face.

"I know other things my cuckold husband like." She straddles him and sinks her pussy to his eager mouth. "Now my sub cuck hubby service your dominant wife's cunt while her lover watches."

"Look neighbor, my cuck husband loves to service me. He serviced me yesterday after inviting you over to fuck me."

Mike covers his wife's used cunt with his mouth. A thick stream of cum runs down his throat.

"Ugggh..that's a lot of cum."

He eagerly attacks his wife's snatch with lips, tongue, and mouth. She writhes and grinds her wet cunt lips into his eager mouth. He can barely breathe as she increases the pressure.

"That's it cuck boy eat my cum out of your wife's pussy."

The cuckold asks his wife, "Would you like to cum again honey?"

"How considerate" She orders, "Make me cum again."

He licks more feverously until his wife has another intense orgasm.

Coming off her sexual high, she eases the pressure on his mouth. Her chest is heaving and she's taking deeper breaths. She keeps straddling him until the effect of her orgasm subsides.

Mike asks their neighbor, "You don't have to leave yet do you/"

"I have time. I'm going to fuck your sweet wife's pussy some more."

Mike goes to the kitchen and brings back some fruit, breakfast rolls, and orange juice. His wife and neighbor are siting up against the headboard nude.

"Thank you sweetie."

The trio relax eating their mid-morning snack.

Pete asks the cuckold husband, "How did you like walking in while I was fucking your wife."

Lynn answers for him. "I told you he really likes it. That's one of his favorite things."

Pete asks Mike about catching her the other day with her shopping buddy.

"What was your wife doing when you walked in on them?"

"She was in our bed riding his cock."

"That must have turned you on walking in on your wife riding another man's cock."

"A lot. As you know, my wife is vocal when she's fucking."

"He was here a long time. You must have fucked a lot."

She answers, "We did." She chuckles, "A whole lot. My husband watched and took his turn."

Mike takes the dishes to the kitchen. When he returns, his wife is sucking their neighbor.

(To be continued)

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,438 Followers