Hot tub show!

Story Info
Unbeknownst to wife we put on a show in a secluded hot tub.
2.4k words
4.61
7.5k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
008dick
008dick
56 Followers

We'd been looking forward to the weekend away for ages. Both my wife and I needed the break and we'd arranged for the kids to stay at friends, so it was just the two of us. We'd booked a forest cabin in a remote area of the country, no phone signal or city lights! The cabin was one of several, all managed by the same company, fully serviced with an on-site restaurant and bar, but all were apart enough that it really did feel you had the forest to yourself. Each cabin pointed out to the forest, with a decked area and hot tub, completely sheltered from neighbouring cabins.

It was a lovely weekend of lazy mornings, forest walks and evenings in the hot tub, a perfect way to unwind. On the last evening we were as always in the hot tub, sat looking out to the forest, Sarah in front of me with my arms wrapped around her. We sat enjoying the cool evening air and the warmth of the hot tub for a while as the sky got darker and darker and the stars shone brightly.

As it was our last night and when I felt it dark enough for Sarah to feel comfortable, I slid a strap from her swimming costume off one shoulder and then the other. Having had no resistance I reached both hands round to cup Sarah's wonderful 38DD breasts, my hands working their way under her costume. I wanted to free her breasts but suspected Sarah would protest at having them 'on show' even though we were on our own in the dark, facing the forest. I pulled Sarah back towards me, sliding my legs under hers as I did so so she was in a lying position. I started to pull down the top of her costume but as expected was met with a no!

Reassuring Sarah that is was now late and dark, and that there was no one around I tried again, this time not being met with any resistance. I fondled a breast in each hand, gently rolling her nipples between my fingers and thumbs. Aided by the hot tubs jets I slowly pushed myself up, raising Sarah so that her beautiful breasts were completely exposed to the night air. My cock started to swell at the thought of exposing her further and so I started to pull the remainder of her swimming costume down her torso. As I reached her trim mound Sarah protested again. She sunk back under the water complaining she'd be the only of of us without any clothes on. I slowly reached my hand towards her pussy and slid a finger between her lips, to my surprise she was wet.

Secretly this is turning her on I thought, so pulled at her swimming costume again only to be aided by Sarah sliding out of it completely. Now fully naked under the water I pulled Sarah back against me again, cupping each breast, and again sliding my legs under her. We lay like this for a while, my cock getting harder under her while I gently squeezed and played with her ample breasts. I gently stoked my right hand against her belly, working towards her pussy again, this time with unfettered access. As my fingers found their way to her clitoris Sarah parted her legs, a very clear signal she was enjoying the attention. When I felt sure she was relaxed enough and while I continued to fondle her left breast I again pushed up, exposing her nipples, breasts and shoulders. Sarah rested her head on my shoulder, and I could feel how wet she was getting. I thought I'd chance my luck, and pushing myself higher still raised her pussy out of the water, rubbing her clitoris in the cool night air.

My cock was rock hard now, one of my fantasies had come true, Sarah was completely naked and exposed outdoors. OK, so it was dark and secluded with little to no chance of anyone seeing her which would have completed the fantasy, but I'd take what I could! I whispered in her ear to part her legs wider which she did, exposing her glorious pussy to the night. I continued to fondle her when I noticed what I thought was a brief flash of light from the forest. I couldn't ask Sarah if she'd seen it too for fear of her immediately wanting to cover up, besides, her head was pointing directly to the stars with her eyes closed.

My hearing heightened, listening for any sounds. I shifted the two of us slightly so we were facing the direction of where I thought I saw the light. I pushed Sarah further out of the water, and using my knees parted her legs a little further, I wanted to make sure any would be onlookers knew exactly what they were looking at!

This time there was no mistaking it, there was definitely a flash of light directly in front of us in the forest. I had become so distracted by what or who might be in the forest that when Sarah softly moaned I realised just how turned on she was. I released her breast and adjusting myself slightly but not enough to alter the direction she was facing nor her level of exposure, I slid my finger down her now very wet clitoris and to her waiting lips. "Yes" she grasped as I slid one and then two fingers inside her tight wet pussy. As I did so I heard a faint rustle come of the direction of where I had seen the light. I worried Sarah had also heard it but thankfully no, she was too engrossed in the feeling of my fingers and the sound was masked by the noise of the hot tub's jets.

"I want to taste you" I whispered in Sarah's ear, "stand up and face me." Without hesitation Sarah stood and turned, her pert ass pointing to the forest, and it was then that I saw how flushed she was. I moved towards her and as I reached for the back of her thighs gestured out towards the dark forest that recognisable hand signal of 'come closer'. I didn't know to whom if anyone I was signalling but the off-chance someone might be there made my cock twitch. As I took hold of Sarah's thighs I leaned in towards her pussy. I could smell how hot she was and desperately wanted to taste her. I made her part her legs slightly further and ran my tongue up and down her lips and across her clit. She tasted amazing and let out a slightly louder moan as I started to work her clitoris in earnest. I looked up to see Sarah with her head back playing with her breasts, a sure sign of how tuned on and she is. I buried my tongue inside her, parting her ass cheeks as I did so and slid a finger inside her asshole which I know she loves.

Desperate now to both have Sarah orgasm and know if anyone was watching the show, I told Sarah I needed to get out of my shorts, and so pulled away enough to do just that and take a quick look past her slender legs. To my excitement I could just make out two silhouettes on the tree line, not far enough that if you weren't looking for them you wouldn't spot them. It was clear from the movement of the silhouettes that they were both men slowly jerking off to what they were watching. It was then I decided we really needed to put on a show!

I grabbed my shorts and found Sarah's swimming costume and flung them both out of the hot tub, there was no way of covering up now. I looked up at Sarah as she stood above me, she was looking at me with lust in her eyes, all the while rolling her nipples and squeezing her breasts. I told her to turn around, fully exposing her naked body to the forest. I pushed her feet apart and slowly slid two fingers inside her very wet pussy. She threw her head back which only encouraged me. I slid a third finger inside her which made her moan again, and then I began to lick her ass. I could only imagine the sight our two onlookers were being treated to, my curvy 40 something wife playing with her 38DD breasts while my fingers slid in and out of her welcoming pussy from below! My cock was throbbing hard at the thought but the show wasn't done yet! I sensed Sarah's legs were starting to wobble so I told her to turn to face me again and kneel as I stood up in front of her, this time it was my nakedness that the forest would see.

Sarah knew what I wanted and she kissed the head of my cock, pre-cum oozing from the tip. The warmth her mouth felt amazing as she wrapped it round my cock. I let her work up a rhythm and then gestured 'come closer' again. There was no hesitation! The two men came forward and I continued to beckon them closer until they were at the edge of the deck and for the first time I could see them clearly. To my surprise, and I don't know why, they looked to be in their mid-twenties. They clearly both enjoyed time at the gym and were definitely enjoying the show. My cock stiffened yet further in Sarah's mouth as I looked them up and down. The one of the right was white, with short dark hair, and was stroking a cock about the same length as mine only thicker. The guy on the left has black and was stroking the biggest cock I had ever seen, I'm sure it wasn't even fully hard at this point! As I stood staring Sarah pulled my cock from her mouth and looking up at me said "I want you to fuck her hard right here." Suddenly I was all too aware of our situation, until now the thought of Sarah's reaction hadn't crossed my mind, but there was no going back.

I pulled Sarah up and told her I was going to fuck her from behind, turning her round as I did so. In that moment everything seemed to go quiet, the forest, the noise from the hot tub, my breathing! Sarah stopped immediately, stunned to find we had an audience. She looked back at me trying to cover her modesty with her hands, but the look on my face as I started to bend her over meant she knew this wasn't over. Sarah took hold of the edge of the hot tub as I positioned myself behind her and spread her legs. I bent over and said loud enough for our audience to hear "you can watch them stroking their cocks while I fuck you", and with that thrust my cock deep inside Sarah's pussy.

I watched as she looked up and became transfixed by the two young studs with their cocks out. I saw Sarah bite her bottom lip slightly as she looked from one cock to another and back again, her hand reaching down to her clitoris as I fucked her as hard as I could. I looked up at the young men and said "do you like what you see?" "Yeah man" was the response from the guy on the right. The guy on the left was silent, staring at Sarah's swinging breasts while stroking his ever bigger cock. "Bet you'd like to touch her huge breasts wouldn't you?" I said to him. He nodded. Sarah had been watching for his reaction and completely out of character said he could!

Neither guy hesitated. They stepped forward, cocks in one hand and now my wife's breasts in the other. Sarah let out a loud moan as they fondled her and I knew she was close to cuming. I turned to the dark haired guy and told him to stick his finger in Sarah' asshole while I held her cheeks apart while fucking her. This meant he had to let go of Sarah, freeing both breasts for his friend. Sarah moaned when the dark haired guy's finger invaded her asshole as his friend stood in front of my wife and reached down under her arms to grab a breast in each hand.

Sarah's face was dangerously close to his now enormous stiff black cock. I decided I was going to try put on one final act of the show. As I fucked Sarah I slowly pushed her forward with each thrust, closer and closer to this strangers massive cock. Desperate for her to touch it I looked at the guy, nodded as I thrust again and he pushed his pelvis forward. There was no mistaking what we wanted to happen as his big black cock slapped Sarah in the face. I knew she was very close to cuming, so much so that she didn't protest and opened her mouth as he thrust the bulbous head of his cock into her mouth. The sight of the enormous back cock in Sarah's mouth was all I could take and I started to cum hard inside her. This set the guy next to me off and he came all over Sarah's unturned ass as he pulled his finger from her asshole. This in turn set Sarah off and she shuddered hard with her own orgasm. This just left the back guy who's cock was now working it's way back and forth in Sarah's mouth. She pulled away gasping for breath as she came. Pulling herself off my still throbbing cock she knelt in front of the the enormous cock and began to give this guy one of the most sensuous handjobs I had ever seen. The lust in Sarah's eyes as she occasionally licked his shaft, ticked his balls and stroked his chest meant it wasn't long before he was close. His friend and I watched as Sarah stoked the big black cock in front of her faster and faster until it exploded all over her face and breasts. She opened her mouth and directed load after load down her throat, I had never seen her like this before.

Sarah slid back under the water and watched with a smile on her face as our companions adjusted their clothing and disappeared back in to the dark forest. "I love you" Sarah said "and I loved all of those cocks" she grinned. This might just become a regular weekend getaway...

008dick
008dick
56 Followers